Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

i AM SORRY CHRIS I SHOULD NOT SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOU YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY

Aiyo, the person who said all these not me hor.........I never use ALL CAPs, and This person is a guest...not registered. Mine got Avarta one............Golden Nuggets..........

Hmm, I have nothing to apologise to Chris. But I think I 得罪小人了. Must 打小人

Gachi, got imposter......help help!

Edited by Dioscuri

Dioscuri,

A clue for u. Who post in Caps?

The above post has similar IP address to the person who post with the capital letter C.

That's easy to guess rite? :)

yeah it is easy, that is why I said I 得罪小人loh.....hehe! no problem lah, it's just a childish and sneaky act. Maybe he didn't know all the IP addresses are tracked......hmm....... :blink: come to think of it :blink: not only childish......also stupid hor..........Aiyo~~~~better don't say so much, wait he doesn't leave me alone......I have no one to cam a clip and put on youtube......PLEASE LEAVE DIOSCURI ALONE..... :D:D

Who like guys with chest hair?

You know 林文龙? He is quite hairy. His show is on Channel U now and sometimes can see chest hair, sexy sexy!

http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content.../1/941604.shtml

Ok... I've to admit that I'm someone who simply love men with chest hair, not just a few strands of cos... but the whole chest I mean, ha!

It all started when I realised that I've this special liking for Arab men.

They've sharp manly features, beautiful eyes, hot bods, but of cos sexy hairy chest! :rolleyes:

I always feast my eyes when I get to travel to places like Dubai (oooh, those hunks there in their white robes really yummy!) and Egypt... hmmm, does that explain why I choose to have my holidays in the Middle East? <_<

In Singapore, I'm starting to take notice and observing more and more of the Indian guys around (erm... I mean the good-looking ones).

There's this one day while I was travelling on the train... I noticed this cute Indian guy sitting directly across me.

He was wearing just a sports zip jacket, nothing else inside... zip was pulled down rather low, so revealing much amount of his hairy chest!

Oh my, oh my, S-E-X-Y!!! I simply can't take my eyes off him!

Luckily he was keeping his eyes closed most of the time.

Oh... so anyone here has cute Arabs or Indians to intro? :oops:

Heard Arab Street is one good place for such eye candy... tried going there once but no luck.

Erm... I'm Chinese by the way...

And... yup, 林文龙... I do like him, he's kinda cute! :P

Just can't wait to get my hands on some sexy chest hair!

Love,

Geisha

I was at that Energy1 Tpy gym this afternoon.

Met a middle age chinese fair looking gymfit guy in the steam room.

His hairy chest and pinkish nipple made me "steamed".....

We were alone inside for almost 5 mins before he starts to show more of himself....

When he pull open his towel...my dxxk sprung up. My goodness, his hair flows from his chest to his private.

I am so attracted to the navel area.....Yes, we move nearer and the rest is.........

All ends well....within 10 mins

• 2 weeks later...

I usually use a low range Gillette shaver with shaving cream applied.

They are sold in packs of 3s, the cheapest one, with the Aloe Vera green strip for reducing friction.

The first shave will take off most of the hair. After 1st pass, quite blunt already, so I use new shaver for 2nd (and last) pass.

Quite messy to do at home. I do it in toilet when no one is around.

Edited by silversailorduo

I don't shave my pubic hair.

In fact, I only trim them when it gets too long.

But on the reverse, I love men with lots of pubic hair. Those extremely bushy like the Japanese.

I find them sexy. Maybe my interpretation is more pubic hair more manly.

Therefore more male hormone. More reproductive. Ha ha ... More cum.

But that will goes well with thick big head cock. He he ...

I'm very bushy down there and I shaved it last time.

But after I went for brazilian wax, I actually rather not shave cause it'll make the hair grow up very hard and thick.

So now I usually just wax it, then trim it until fed up of trimming go wax again.

if u use normal shaver to shave it, will it actually hurt the skin?

i mean, i dun really dare to bring it near my privates area, scared will bleed.

using normal shaver won't hurt the skin, just be more gentle if you're susceptible to shaving cuts.

some tips.

it will help to trim your pubic hair as short as possible before you shave.

to prevent/minimise chafing, apply shaving foam or powder before you shave.

if you're shaving for the first time, expect mild itches/irritation when the hair grows out in the next week or so.

I shaved before and suffered like hell, some area started to itch and afterwards ingrown hair especially around the thigh area.

Nowadays I only trim but still shave my balls once a month in sync with my top hair cut! :-)

Guest -gamC-

Yes I use gillette shaver without any problems

I use shaving form and shave my penis area and balls, sometimes even my anal crack

It gets the people that ravish me very horny as my body is naturally smooth in most places.

Yes I use gillette shaver without any problems

I use shaving form and shave my penis area and balls, sometimes even my anal crack

It gets the people that ravish me very horny as my body is naturally smooth in most places.

wow... can i see how smooth it is hehehhehehe :twisted:

When my pubic hairs started to grow after shaving, I dare not wear G-String swimming costume to the pool. It looks ugly along the groin between the thigh and the crotch. Anyone share similar embarrassing experience?

I personally think that trimming is something guys should do. I hate pulling down someone's underwear and be greeted by the "poof!" effect. I had a guy once who never trim, and he had such thick and long pubic hair that i wasn't sure I should blow him or floss my teeth.

Love. 

Anyway to permanently get rid of pubic hair? Or any good way to get rid of hair around anus?

Read this before you make up your decision http://www.nsc.gov.sg/showpage.asp?id=71

....temporary methods remove the hair shafts but leave the hair follicles and hair roots intact. The commonly used temporary methods include shaving, waxing, application of depilatory creams and even plucking. There is also a new cream which helps in slowing down hair growth and is used in addition to other temporary hair removal methods. Given time, hairs will grow out from the hair follicles again and the process need to be repeated indefinitely.

....permanent methods remove the hair shafts and also result in destruction of the follicles and hair roots. For a long time, electrolysis was the only permanent method. However, laser hair removal has emerged has a better method in recent years.

Reflection

- Some like Amazon forest whilst others like Sahara Desert

Edited by reflection

z

I will like to permanently remove both armpit hair and hair growth below the area from the testicles to the anus.

Either using elctrolysis or laser method.

Any recommendation for hair removal with good professional service ?

What is the price ? I will prefer gay friendly service or for men only.

Edited by ixmog

Guest Sipehsian

Personally, i love using Gatsby gel to style my pubic hair... depends on mood. Sometimes center-parting,maybe side parking also can. I am thinking of doing a 270 re bond on them if got time...

wow... can i see how smooth it is hehehhehehe :twisted:

sure. I love to show others my smooth body, with my smooth penis area.

The men who fondle my balls and penis go crazy coz of the smoothness. And they enjoy making me horny to see how my penis look larger when erect (mine is 6in long and thick)

haha i shave it all off regularly

using the normal gillette 4 blade ones.

(2 sets - one for my face and the other for the pits and pubes haa)

thou i don shave the anus area..

cause did that once

and suffered like hell when the hair grows back

but the other time i tried waxing and damn

i love it!

the smoothness stayed longer

and my anus doesnt itch when the hair grows

any suggestions for gay-owned waxing places?

On the other hand,

i don mind guys with totally untrimmed pubes,

the smooth shaven ones

to any lengths in between...

but smooth balls really gets me going.

hahaa

Edited by klc

I have tried waxing and it really feels good, esp the testicles. Sexy smooth feel to it.

I have also bought a shaver for body hair. Its Philips i think and it comes with many "heads" to suit the places that need shaving.

For testicles, I use the Watson's green or pink blades and some soap or shaving cream. It is easier to shave when you have an erection...

I have not tried waxing all pubes off. I feel that some pubes maketh the man...

shaved my pubic area completely today.

first time shaved it all off.

used gillette mach3, it's very easy to shave! was pretty smooth.

but the balls and penis shaft are the hardest to shave.

totally love it now. so smooth and clean.

feel like a young boy again. haha

but heard that once the hair starts to grow, it's gonna be very itchy and 'pricky'?

I am looking for someone who is into mutual shaving or waxing ... especially the hard to reach and see places like the ass and balls. Anyone interested please pm me. :twisted:

mutual shaving? that sounds scary.

a blade to my lil bro!!

hahaha

as for waxing..

i think that shuold be left to the pros. (prefessionals!)

stripped coed, there seems like a lot of ladies ard esp at the recep

*shy*

hows the environment at thomas d'esthetique?

can u guys elaborate why one needs to shave the pubic hair?

Are there any clearcut benefits? Or it it just for hygiene purposes?

Must it be of clearcut benefits or hygiene purpose? Other reasons could be fetishism, enhancement of size, etc

Some like Amazon Forest while others like Sahara desert

Reflection

- Shaving by another party can be an erotic experience

z

Guest townguy
can u guys elaborate why one needs to shave the pubic hair?

Are there any clearcut benefits? Or it it just for hygiene purposes?

Lets just not say it is a need... more like a "want" for me. I have thought about doing it for a while before i actually did it. As i am not a very hairy guy, my pubic hair were "neither here nor there". I like bushy pubes... yet mine was not the most desirable looking, so i decided to strip it.

First experience was quite ok... the therapist started off by waxing the ass... then the front... I would be lying if I tell you it is not painful... u bet it is! but it is well worth the pain, coz u will feel so smooth after the procedure....

The benefits for me are, the pubic hair doesn't get stucked between my glans and foreskin (am uncut and i roll it back all the time), and also.. i feel cleaner...

Thomas is professional when he does it... and he has been doing it for years... one of the pioneers in brazilian waxing for guys....

just that you know.. it is called "manscaping"... pun from Landscaing.. :P

For me, when the therapist ask me to take off my pants, I erected haha and when i lie down there.

So paiseh, I just said 'sorry, not used to this'.

The therapist understand and say 'no problem, it happens'

But once the first wax (hot hot one) is applied and stripped pain pain pain, not that erect. But along the way, some therapist make me erect cause it's easier to wax the hair from the cock shaft.

Guest townguy

Well, the atmosphere at Thomas' is just intimate... coz it is a small set up, ie, a small yet cosy reception and 1 treatment area, he said it can be partitioned.... I will lie on the massage bed and he will do his job.... everything done within 15 mins, with small talks done during the process, nothing to be embarrassed about. He does advertise heavily with Men's Health magazine and is involved in a few male beauty pageants too...

I have a package and usually does mine waxing once every 2 months....

As earlier mentioned in the posts above that waxing or totally clean shave one's pubic hair will be enhancement of penis size in term of exteral looks.

I don't agree. I've seen many clean shaved (no pubic hair guys).

I feel that their willy look smaller than ever.

I still think occasional trimming will be fine but not become totally botak.

Looks odd for a man.

As earlier mentioned in the posts above that waxing or totally clean shave one's pubic hair will be enhancement of penis size in term of exteral looks.

I don't agree. I've seen many clean shaved (no pubic hair guys).

I feel that their willy look smaller than ever.

I still think occasional trimming will be fine but not become totally botak.

Looks odd for a man.

I do agree a man has to has some hair down there... i personally like the other guy to be bushy... i dun mind having to floss.. :rolleyes: i suppose opposite attracts... in any case, i like hairy guys... yumm.........

i love the feeling of a shaved pubic..very sexy..hee

anyway, for me, i have tried shaving b4 but i dun like it as my pubic area becomes itchy once the hair starts growing back.

the next option i tried was veet hair remover and to me, this works better as its convenient and the itchiness for me is reduced tremendously so now i just veet my pubic area ard every 2-3 weeks (and its almost time again soon to remove my pubic hair..hee).

btw, i buy the veet from mustaffa, good place to buy especially if ur shy to buy from pharmacy

:rolleyes:

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

i love the feeling of a shaved pubic..very sexy..hee

anyway, for me, i have tried shaving b4 but i dun like it as my pubic area becomes itchy once the hair starts growing back.

the next option i tried was veet hair remover and to me, this works better as its convenient and the itchiness for me is reduced tremendously so now i just veet my pubic area ard every 2-3 weeks (and its almost time again soon to remove my pubic hair..hee).

btw, i buy the veet from mustaffa, good place to buy especially if ur shy to buy from pharmacy

:rolleyes:

im not exactly sure but i heard some people said that VEET is not supposed to be used down there.

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.