Male HQ

Hair Thinning / Hair Loss Problems / Hair Treatment & Hair Products Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Help

Guest Try and see
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The best shampoo I can recommend is the one that is used seldom.  It can even be the regular liquid soap one usually finds at shower stalls.

Don't wash the hair every day,  it is not necessary.  Maybe twice a week?

But above all,  don't use hair dryers but let it dry by itself,  and don't pull from it trying to straighten it out.  

Hairs that look less than perfect are ten times preferable to hairs that don't look because they are not there anymore.

I tried shampooing less often before, as I ever read such a recommendation online.

But after the first day of not shampooing (I just rinsed with water in the shower), my hair became quite greasy, and the scalp was getting itchy.

So by Day 2, it was back to daily shampooing.  :D

Maybe it's our hot, humid weather - need to shampoo everyday. 

Sentosa-Island-Singapore.jpg

Guest Fit Uncle
4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I tried shampooing less often before, as I ever read such a recommendation online.

But after the first day of not shampooing (I just rinsed with water in the shower), my hair became quite greasy, and the scalp was getting itchy.

Maybe it's our hot, humid weather - need to shampoo everyday. 

Good for you that you checked online. At least you are making an informed decision.

However, I'm sure that you've checked that shampoo is very harsh on your hair. Shampooing everyday? You really need to choose your shampoo carefully then.

11 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Different scalps react in different ways.  But it seems that you gave it a very short try. 

Why you had to just rinse with water in the shower?  Did you need to make the hair wet?

If it is difficult to keep the hair dry, how about taking a shower every 2nd day?

Before you jump at me for suggesting something so unclean...

let me remind you that the daily shower is a very recent "necessity".

You must have experienced in long trips, camping, where you didn't take a shower for several days,

and you were not thinking  "oh!  how weird,  I didn't take my daily shower". 

So this "need" to take a daily shower and shampoo your hair may be...

under the scalp,  inside your head!

Edited by Steve5380

On 8/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Thanks for the recommendation!

Btw I saw this product below while looking at the Grafen brush.

It sounds good. Have you tried it before?

28dc34f6-4c2b-48c2-9c8c-2f5260aeb266.jpg

Am currently using Grafen, all I can say is that it make my hair super smooth. That's all. Super smooth. 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:21 PM, Guest Guest mono said:

I recently bought this hair product from qoo10 to treat my sensitive scalps. It's call grafen edge finger. It's a device made from silicone where you use it to wash your hair instead of using your fingers when shampooing.

After using for a month I notice my scalps is getting better. No longer hv red bumps, no more scalps acne. I wouldn't give all the credits to this device cause at the same time I also switch shampoo to this Korean brand call kundal. It's made using high grade natural ingredients. I chance about it when I saw this YouTube channel and decided to buy to try. Director Pi YouTube channel

I started using this shampoo not long after I started using the graffen. Now about 1 month into using both my scalps really improve a lot.

So far I don't really have thinning hair issue. But I guess red inflamed scalps could contribute to future hair loss.

Personally I recommend this 2 products as they are super affordable and hv really good reviews.

Just sharing and hope it help you too:

GRAFEN Edge Finger

Kundal honey and macadamia shampoo

Thanks for your recommendation. I bought and tried it. After 5 days using it I can see some improvement on my problematic scalps. Good product and very cheap too.

Guest Try and see

From my online 'research', I found two brands of shampoo that seem to be able to halt hair loss and make the hair thicker, based on reviews given by customers in S'pore and overseas:

i) Daisy Herb Club shampoo

(Their website is at: https://daisyherbclub.com/)

7ab716354432ee12f19b58c60471093b_L.jpg

I'm not sure where to find the Daisy Herb Club shampoo in stores but it's available from Lazada.

ii) Bawang shampooh0888001_10022458_151126043518_01_1200.j

5703_1.jpg?v=4

Bawang shampoos have a pretty strong herbal smell when you apply it to your hair. And yes, some people say the packaging is very 'cheena'.  :D

But the online reviews seem to be very good, although with most TCM products, it may take at least 1-2 months before you see results.

Still worth a shot. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, suckme said:

I currently using this shampoo products by wowo. And it helped to grow hair on the bald area. We can’t stop hair loss completely as it was due to stress...etc. but at least we can make sure new hair grows back.

i purchase directly from the supplier in Singapore and not buying fake cheap shampoo from Qoo10 or Shopee. Anyone wants to buy this product or wants to know more of this product, PM me.

how do I know I purchase authentic products? Answer: QR code on the packaging shown the detail of the product and the detail of the person who sold you this product

P/S: result based on individual. Best result try at least 3bttle. My female friend’s result shown after 1 bottle and for me also 1 bottle.

3477B46E-8801-4455-8115-3E6A1FC7DA0D.jpeg

Good that u and your friends have results. Unfortunately my friend and her family, my sister and my cousin all experience even more hair fall after using this brand. Yes from suppliers not bought online. 

15 hours ago, suckme said:

Hair will still drop you can’t blame the shampoo or any other shampoo. They are not miracle liquid to stop hair Drop. Look at the article below which you can find easily in by google. 

Not blaming the shampoo. Just giving out real life reviews from people around me. U need to chill bro. 

Edited by Summerbitch

Guest Another average guy
On 8/18/2019 at 1:21 PM, Guest Guest mono said:

I recently bought this hair product from qoo10 to treat my sensitive scalps. It's call grafen edge finger. It's a device made from silicone where you use it to wash your hair instead of using your fingers when shampooing.

After using for a month I notice my scalps is getting better. No longer hv red bumps, no more scalps acne. I wouldn't give all the credits to this device cause at the same time I also switch shampoo to this Korean brand call kundal. It's made using high grade natural ingredients. I chance about it when I saw this YouTube channel and decided to buy to try. Director Pi YouTube channel

I started using this shampoo not long after I started using the graffen. Now about 1 month into using both my scalps really improve a lot.

So far I don't really have thinning hair issue. But I guess red inflamed scalps could contribute to future hair loss.

Personally I recommend this 2 products as they are super affordable and hv really good reviews.

Just sharing and hope it help you too:

GRAFEN Edge Finger

Kundal honey and macadamia shampoo

Just saw this kundal shampoo on sales at qoo10. So cheap only $8.80 per bottle. Kundal honey and macadamia shampoo on qoo10 sales

Guest Try and see

Seems like this Daisy Herb Club shampoo is quite good.

On their FB page, a lot of char bor say that their hair stopped falling out after they started using it:

69560597_2385187054900245_81771028938542

69085980_2362329257186025_28576090524798

?type=3&source=49&_ft_=mf_story_key.2322?type=3&source=49&_ft_=mf_story_key.232267354015_2322873451131606_32345773442072

65201550_2258252290927056_60549578349137

55575883_2121709834581303_69507254268723

56158414_2115416061877347_91808417159116

This brand of shampoo is a bit hard to find, but if you are keen to try it, they sell it at Angelic Beauty at Lucky Plaza, B1-49.

7ab716354432ee12f19b58c60471093b_L.jpg

• 5 months later...

Some parts are not growing back again . I don't want to look bald and old. Everyday I see many hairs dropping on the floor.  What should I do. Should I throw away my Smart phone. Stop using the PC and eat less salt? I see people with little hair and they they look hideous.  I don't want to go that path.I am scared now! 

On 3/7/2020 at 2:09 PM, Guest 50s said:

Some parts are not growing back again . I don't want to look bald and old. Everyday I see many hairs dropping on the floor.  What should I do. Should I throw away my Smart phone. Stop using the PC and eat less salt? I see people with little hair and they they look hideous.  I don't want to go that path.I am scared now! 

Haireal 

On 3/7/2020 at 2:09 PM, Guest 50s said:

Guess you have to shave all to look neat at least 

Guess many men will be bald or left with little hair by the time they're 60, unless they're the lucky ones 

• 2 months later...
Guest To Perth Mirth Girth Berth
On 10/19/2017 at 1:20 AM, Guest Crazy Unexpected said:

Has anybody used the hair clinic Eileen Tan which used to advertise in the old publication PLU Guide? Their ad says they do hair transplants but I'm wondering about the quality and so on.

Chinese language old Channel 8 interview with Dr. Tan (Video length is 11:45).

• 1 month later...
Guest Emergency Alert

I noticed about 80% of people have hair-thinning or losing most part of their "crown" hair or showing balding signs.  I suspect the followings:

1)  Singapore Foods are not healthy -  too much salt, MSG

2)  Too many radiation from using of smart phone

3)  Situated on the equator,  the sunlight is too strong

4)  We have the highest lightning in the world

5)  This country is the most stressful in the world (but why people still vote for PAP?)

6)   Singaporeans think too much and then worry over what they think

7)   Shampoo sold in this country is toxic

'8)   Taking too much medication over simple or serious ailments

9)   Worried about own family/kids/parents

10)  Pigeon hole too small, air pollution, unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, drinking coke,  eating too much fastfood stuff)

11)  Uptight stress due to over-crowding

12)  Too much sex/or too little?

What do you think is the major cause?   I don't think everyone possessed the same genes of hair-thinning.  Something is very wrong in this country.

• G_M changed the title to Hair Thinning / Hair Loss Problems / Hair Treatment & Hair Products Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

I have made an appointment at Clifford Clinic for FUE. Not sure if anyone has used before or consult before. Care to share. 

Guest Natural

Just an observation,

Did anybody notice that most homeless people have wild long hair and seldom bald?

Maybe letting hair grow wild and free like wild grass is a good idea.

• 1 month later...
Guest Try and see

This is my second time using this shampoo.

Really love it!

My hair looks and feel very soft and smooth after using it. (My previous Ginvera shampoo made my hair look very dry and "crumpled".)

And smells very nice also.

This shampoo doesn't have that strong soap smell, nor does it burn your scalp, unlike certain very strong shampoos like the anti-dandruff Heads & Shoulders shampoo.

I don't know about the anti-balding effects, but a lot of users on their FB page say that they shed less hair after using it.

If you don't like your current shampoo, I highly recommend you make the switch to this one.

It's a bit hard to find outside but they sell it at Angelic Beauty at Lucky Plaza, B1-49.

It's S$10 for a 780ml bottle.

Super, highly recommend!!

116583611_3142882802463996_5701491735779

https://m.facebook.com/DaisyHerbClub/

Guest Try and see
11 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

This is my second time using this shampoo.

Really love it!

My hair looks and feel very soft and smooth after using it. (My previous Ginvera shampoo made my hair look very dry and "crumpled".)

And smells very nice also.

This shampoo doesn't have that strong soap smell, nor does it burn your scalp, unlike certain very strong shampoos like the anti-dandruff Heads & Shoulders shampoo.

I don't know about the anti-balding effects, but a lot of users on their FB page say that they shed less hair after using it.

If you don't like your current shampoo, I highly recommend you make the switch to this one.

It's a bit hard to find outside but they sell it at Angelic Beauty at Lucky Plaza, B1-49.

It's S$10 for a 780ml bottle.

Super, highly recommend!!

https://m.facebook.com/DaisyHerbClub/

The back of the shampoo bottle:

107095167_3068903079861969_4984319434401

Guest Try and see
On 7/16/2020 at 12:07 AM, tyan said:

I have made an appointment at Clifford Clinic for FUE. Not sure if anyone has used before or consult before. Care to share. 

So how did it go?

1 minute ago, Guest Try and see said:

So how did it go?

Too expensive and the result might not be as good as expected. But this is becos my condition is already quite bad. 

Guest Try and see
12 minutes ago, tyan said:

Too expensive and the result might not be as good as expected. But this is becos my condition is already quite bad. 

Sorry to hear that, bro.

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 7/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, tyan said:

Please keep us updated on your subsequent experience in this thread, if you don't mind, as it could help other readers in the future. If you don't feel that it's too personal, perhaps you can upload photos of the transplant area(s) once per month, and possibly post some comments about how the process is going? Furthermore, in addition to the transplant, do you also need to take Rogaine, Propecia, or a similar hair loss medicine for the rest of your life? And how "normal" does the area where the "donor" hair was removed look after the fact? Doctors can advertise whatever they want, but only patients can truly verify how the treatment turned out, and that is the biggest aid for people considering such procedures.

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Please keep us updated on your subsequent experience in this thread, if you don't mind, as it could help other readers in the future. If you don't feel that it's too personal, perhaps you can upload photos of the transplant area(s) once per month, and possibly post some comments about how the process is going? Furthermore, in addition to the transplant, do you also need to take Rogaine, Propecia, or a similar hair loss medicine for the rest of your life? And how "normal" does the area where the "donor" hair was removed look after the fact? Doctors can advertise whatever they want, but only patients can truly verify how the treatment turned out, and that is the biggest aid for people considering such procedures.

He updated already - just two posts above yours  😜

• 3 weeks later...

any1 has gone for hair transplant locally can share your experience?

I went to an aesthetic clinic and surprisingly was told the next ops for hair transplant is in nx Mar.

just like to find out how was the outcome ?

On 9/3/2020 at 11:27 PM, tyan said:

How much they quote you....

If your scalp is shiny shiny then ya... very hard liao. But if still in matt tone whereby follicle still exists... still got high chances.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm currently using Johnson Protein's shampoo and i must say they do a really good job in terms of preventing hair loss. 

Problem is they are like yun nam and if u wanna do hair growth product it can really cost a lot ! any recommendation for hair tonic or supplement to take to help in terms of hair growth ?

Guest Hair curse

Know someone in early 20's already started balding, plus buibui so end up looking like late 30's. Maybe its a curse or due to previous life used to be evil tio karma so have to suffer like that.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i'm currently using Johnson Protein's shampoo and i must say they do a really good job in terms of preventing hair loss. 

Problem is they are like yun nam and if u wanna do hair growth product it can really cost a lot ! any recommendation for hair tonic or supplement to take to help in terms of hair growth ?

Try Bee Choo. More affordable. They do not hard sell - plus point.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:10 AM, Guest outcome said:

any1 has gone for hair transplant locally can share your experience?

I went to an aesthetic clinic and surprisingly was told the next ops for hair transplant is in nx Mar.

just like to find out how was the outcome ?

Hair transplant is the most effective way to restore hair.  But it is a "transplant", not a "creator",  so one needs to have sufficient hair left on the sides that can be moved to the balding site.  This hair on the sides may be genetically programmed to never fall out,  so a transplant can be a permanent solution.  But transplants should not start too early, otherwise the hair around the transplant may still fall off, leading to some less than desirable long term result.

11 hours ago, Guest Hair curse said:

Know someone in early 20's already started balding, plus buibui so end up looking like late 30's. Maybe its a curse or due to previous life used to be evil tio karma so have to suffer like that.

The curses of karma should be better planned than that.  Because the loss of hair one can overcome perfectly well by not worrying about it.  Losing hair does not make one sick, it does not hurt  (except when banging the bald head on something)  :lol:

On 7/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, Guest Emergency Alert said:

I noticed about 80% of people have hair-thinning or losing most part of their "crown" hair or showing balding signs.  I suspect the followings:

1)  Singapore Foods are not healthy -  too much salt, MSG

2)  Too many radiation from using of smart phone

3)  Situated on the equator,  the sunlight is too strong

4)  We have the highest lightning in the world

5)  This country is the most stressful in the world (but why people still vote for PAP?)

6)   Singaporeans think too much and then worry over what they think

7)   Shampoo sold in this country is toxic

'8)   Taking too much medication over simple or serious ailments

9)   Worried about own family/kids/parents

10)  Pigeon hole too small, air pollution, unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, drinking coke,  eating too much fastfood stuff)

11)  Uptight stress due to over-crowding

12)  Too much sex/or too little?

What do you think is the major cause?   I don't think everyone possessed the same genes of hair-thinning.  Something is very wrong in this country.

Where do you get the proof that the items you listed lead to hair loss?  Especially "too much sex or too little" ?  :lol:

Genes seem to play a big role.  But we cannot yet buy in a store a set of good genes to replace the bad ones.

You think that balding is very wrong in your country?   I believe that Ang Mohs have more balding problems than Asians,

and Europeans in the north with little sun shine bald much more than Indians in the Amazon.

Prolonged Stress can result in balding, but only temporary and the hair will grow back within a year or longer, once the stress is gone.  Sometime it may be due to your testosterone gone wild, resulted in massive hair loss and receding hairline.  A combination of biotin, Omega 3, Zince, Vit C and palmetto may help to subdue hair losses, and if you are lucky may see some result.    As for hair growth,  finasteride has provened to be effective but the side effect (if any) is not well studied.  Anything supplmement or medication that cure prostate, has good effect to return your hair growth. 

As for shampoo, I doubt its effectiveness. It is the massaging part that induces bloody circulating, on your scalp, in the hope to promote blood circulation and bring back oxygen to the balding area.  Thus, I believed any cheap shampoo work just fine.  However, too much shampooing may also cause hair damange, resulted in more hair losse.

Transplant is invasive, but it is not a one time permanent treatment.  Just like botox, you need to return for assessessment. and see if adjustment is necessary.

In worse case scenario, wear a wig but it will look obvious, depending on your age and look.  Our personal hair are grown and trim to match the shape of our face , but a wig can't achievee that.  You can immediately tell whether a person wear a wig in public.

If air loss became inevitable, and part and parcel of aging due to genetic reason.  There are only two opitons to consider.

1)  Wear a fitting cap whenever you go out and thus became an important outing accessory other than shirts and pants. You will be surprised that some people look more handsome with wearing cap than with hair.

2)  Embrace the balding, shave it off completely, have a clean cut with balding nightmare, and than polish your balded head to a shine like no others. Eventually, everyone will get used to your new look and embrace you for who you are eventually. 

Hope the above suggestios help.

• 3 months later...
Guest Try and see

Actor and model Kevin Kreider started suffering from premature balding when he was in his late 20s. Being a model, that was disastrous for his career.

Below is the video where he discusses how he overcame his hair loss condition, and eventually got his hair back, without surgery!

20210218-090556.jpg

Kevin Kreider in 2014

146764975-169228248065494-38401742399174

Kevin Kreider in 2021

【戒為良藥-飛翔經驗:脫髮問題補充、戒色後如何更好更快地恢復】第12季

我在第8季有講到過掉髮問題,脫髮問題的確比較棘手,比較難以恢復,在有些脫髮網站會看到,有人戒色8個月也沒恢復多少,有人戒色1年也沒恢復,不僅沒恢復,而且還有繼續加重的跡象 ,有脫髮問題的朋友看到此類帖子,肯定會信心動搖,肯定會覺得沒希望了,或者認為戒色後頭髮是無法恢復的,所謂能恢復只是一個謊言。

對此,我可以百分百肯定地告訴大家,脫髮絕對是可以恢復的,但是,如果你是雄禿加腎禿,那恢復難度就非常大了。

脫髮要恢復,裡面深有玄機,很多人以為戒色就OK了,其實不然

脫髮真正恢復的戒友很少,你看到的大多數都無法恢復了,所以,你就會覺得脫髮是無法恢復的,信心自然就動搖了。

為什麼有的人戒色8個月還沒恢復,其實是有原因的,脫髮要恢復光戒色還遠遠不夠,必須要學會養生之道,因為傷腎氣的方式不僅僅只有手淫一種,很多人是戒色了,但我要問的是,你戒色徹底嗎,你還有意淫嗎?

意淫屬於暗耗腎氣對於恢復是極其不利的,另外,你有熬夜、久坐、生氣嗎?這三者也非常傷精,還有壓力大,吃冷飲,吹空調。

這些都很傷腎氣,是頭髮恢復的不利因素。

如果把人體比作一個腎氣瓶,手淫只是這個瓶子的一個漏洞,你戒色,只是堵住了一個漏洞,然而別的漏洞還在漏腎氣,這樣頭髮能恢復嗎?

如果沒有足夠的養生意識,那頭髮真的很難恢復,很多人對外用藥物非常痴迷,這就是為什麼脫髮產品如此暢銷的原因,但這些產品的療效真的很有限,畢竟只是治標不治根,根的問題就是你腎氣虛了

假設頭髮要恢復,所需的腎氣值為5000,這個指標是我打比方用的,只是希望大家能更容易明白:

-為減號

1.手淫-600

2.久坐(-300

3.熬夜(-300

4.生氣(-300

5.吃冷飲(-100

6.吹空調(-100

7.勞累(-100

8.久視(-200

9.意淫-500

10.網癮(-300

11.煙癮(-300

12.酒癮(-300

13.用力過猛(-200

14.遺精(-500

15.壓力大(-300

16.飲食偏鹹(-200

暫列這16項,很多人的確在戒色,但所犯的錯誤正是只戒不養】,在養生方面是文盲,在養生方面一竅不通,只知道戒色,把希望都壓在戒色和外用藥物上,這樣脫髮要恢復真的就比較難了,因為漏腎氣的方式太多了,一不小心就漏腎氣了,熬夜並不是指通宵,而是23點以後就算熬夜,很傷精,而很多人每天都是23點以後睡覺,這對身體恢復太不利了,作息是首先要調整過 來的,這一關不過,頭髮就很難恢復了。

久坐的問題可以40分鐘起來活動10分鐘,盡量避免一坐幾個小時。

大家也看到了,頭髮要恢復,所要滿足的條件是非常苛刻的,所以說真正能恢復的絕對是少數,但並不是不存在。

知道了傷腎氣的方式後,要學會調整和避免,另外,就是要學會養生之道。

養生是門學問,真的不是一句兩句就可以說清楚的,脫髮的朋友會很在意吃什麼,還有用什麼產品,但很少有人會問該怎麼養生,因為他們壓根兒沒養生意識,所以,要恢復必須開始學會養生之道,如八段錦,站樁,穴位按摩,艾灸,經絡操,中藥調理,打坐,有氧運動等,還必須多看名家講座視頻和養生類的文章,多學習養生知識,對養生要有深刻的理解和認識

這樣你才會知道什麼該做,什麼不該做,這樣才能把腎氣的損耗減低到最小,這樣堅持一年,頭髮恢復的可能性才會很大, 否則你只戒色,其他方面都在漏腎氣,這怎麼行???

頭髮恢復是一個緩慢的過程,一定要有耐心和信心,否則思想認識上存在誤區,立場不堅定,就很難恢復了。這裡還要說一下的就是情緒管理,中醫講恐傷腎,很多人一脫髮就恐懼得不行,擔心得不行,吃飯睡覺都不香,這種心態對頭髮恢復也是很不利的,必須學會調整心態,不要過分擔心,有時要學會看淡一切,淡定一些,這樣的心態才有利於恢復。

http://v3wall.com/wallpaper/medium/1010/medium_20101018093428398304.jpg

上面我例舉的是傷腎氣的方式,是減法,減腎氣值,而你學會養生之道後,就是在做加法了,加腎氣值,腎氣值加到5000,頭髮就恢復了有一個過程,急不來。

我控制住脫髮傾向用了半年 ,到一年後頭髮才重新恢復濃密,當時我的心態很好,而且我戒色比較徹底,基本沒意淫,而且我在杜絕遺精次數上下了很大功夫,固腎功每天睡前都做,總體控制在一個多月1次遺精,最多時有3個多月沒遺精。

頻繁遺精對頭髮恢復也是很不利的,戒色8個月頭髮沒恢復,和遺精也是有很大關係的,畢竟遺精也是泄腎氣,所以要盡量減少遺精次數才行。

有戒友會問我每天的養生功課,這季我就羅列出來,和大家分享一下:

1.打坐(我每天打坐一小時,打坐補元氣第一)

2.站樁(站樁不是每天進行,打坐每天都坐)

3.八段錦和六字訣(八段錦的固腎功我每天都做,六字訣偶爾做)

4.中藥泡腳(一周一次,艾葉泡腳)

5.經絡拍打操(經常做)

6.艾灸穴位(保健灸經常做)

7.有氧運動(慢跑和球類,一周1-3次)

8.穴位按摩(經常做)

9.陳醋洗頭(一周1-2次,每次半瓶)

10.山藥黑豆紅棗(常吃)

11.飲食保持清淡

12.按時作息,不超過23點睡覺,盡量10點前就睡

這基本就是我經常做的養生功課,漏腎氣的行為我盡量避免,把腎氣的損耗盡量減少到最低,也就是上面16項要盡量避免,而養生功課就是在給腎氣加分,這樣頭髮才有望恢復,頭髮要恢復 ,必須滿足以下三個條件:

1.戒色徹底(意淫也要盡量杜絕)

2.養生功課(養生功課是在給腎氣加分)

3.養生意識(給腎氣減分的行為盡量避免)

頭髮要恢復必須做到這三點,特別是中度以上的脫髮患者,重度脫髮則更要注意養生和保養了,否則真是萬難恢復,

以我的閱歷來說,我見到頭髮恢復的戒友有,但很少見,我看過幾百個案例,能恢復的不超過5個,為什麼這麼少

一就是脫髮需要戒色時間很長,至少一年左右,能徹底戒色一年的很少,能徹底戒色一年並且能控制遺精次數的更是少之又少

二就是養生功課,很多人光戒色不養生,要恢復就更難了。

我的頭髮為什麼能恢復?因為我在養生方面下了大功夫,中醫書籍我一直在鑽研,這樣我懂得就比別人多,懂得就比別人深刻,知道什麼該做,什麼不該做一點點【賺腎氣】,盡量【少花腎氣】,我的頭髮就是這樣恢復的。如果你不學習,你永遠不知道,所以我一直強調學習。

我建議大家看的養生書籍和視頻如下:

1.曲黎敏的書和視頻

2.武國忠的書和視頻

3.中裡巴人的書和視頻

4.單桂敏的《灸除百病》

5.《養生堂》節目,有非常多的名家

養生其實是一通百通的,你只要通了一個人的書和視頻,再看別人的書和視頻,就會覺得很好理解了,入門後是越學越精。

大家看到這,應該知道了,我這季講的恢復方法並不是只是針對脫髮,邪淫出現的任何問題,任何癥狀,包括心理問題,要恢復必須通過2方面的努力來實現,一就是徹底戒色,二就是學會養生之道這樣身體恢復才快,否則很可能出現的結果就是,很多人戒色半年也沒多大起色,戒色一年恢復還不行,因為其他方面漏得實在太多了。只知其一,不知其二。只知戒色,不知養生。

我非常喜歡《黃帝內經》裡的一句話,叫【知之則強,不知則老】,你知道了這個奧妙和道理,你就會變強,別人不知道,還在漏腎氣,而你知道了,就可以避免,所以你能變強,別人在無意中削弱了自己的腎氣值,卻還什麼都不知道。

結果就是,你身體和頭髮恢復了,而別人卻很難恢復,因為【別人不知道】!

相信有脫髮困擾的戒友看了我這篇文章,對脫髮如何恢復,會有更深入更清晰的認識和理解。

我並不反對使用脫髮產品,但一定要注意戒色和養生,否則頭髮無法真正恢復。

Guest Curios Hairy Spider

Saw some Minoxidil product at Watson.  Are those really magic?  If so, all balded gay should use it and change your outlook completely. 

Guest guest

Mixed results. Some balding guys tried using but the effect is quite minimal.

I think balding guys should just keep their hair super short. Neat and tidy and look manly if maintain with stubble.

Male pattern balding is DHT related. Some men (and women) are just genetically more predisposed to have hair follicles (at the crown) sensitive to DHT. 5-Alpha-Reductase is also responsible. As it converts Testosterone in our body into DHT. 

There are proven medications (minoxidil and finasteride) that can manage the above mentioned mechanisms. 

Alternatively, some foods, such as pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil (both to be consumed as part of a daily healthy diet), etc. that have been attempted in some studies and found to have positive mitigating effects on DHT induced balding. (Although more rigorous studies are required, according to the published papers.) 

Scalp sebum apparently also harbours DHT. So keeping the scalp moderately clean and dry will help also I assume. 

6 hours ago, thatsamore said:

Has anyone tried using Neo Hair Lotion that is made in Thailand? I am curious if anyone here has any successful results to share. I have seen numerous promotion videos on Youtube who claim that it works in re-growing hair.

Lotions are all hype.  No single lotion in the world can cure baldness or thinning hair.  Just like people said cosmetics can make old woman look youthful is pure....BULL in the SHIT.

Even the most powerful Minoxidill is still temporary cure unless you take it together with oral Finasteride continuously until the hair follicales widened and thickened, but you will lost your erection and sperm count.  You think worth it meh?  May be worth it for Gay, but not for straight people who want to make female pregnant. 

• 5 months later...

recently I notice that my hairline is receding, especially near my right temple. initially i brushed it off as stress from my final academic year. but weirdly, i am growing more body hair elsewhere. are these signs of balding? any recommendations to stop or slow down the process?

21 minutes ago, G_ZK said:

recently I notice that my hairline is receding, especially near my right temple. initially i brushed it off as stress from my final academic year. but weirdly, i am growing more body hair elsewhere. are these signs of balding? any recommendations to stop or slow down the process?

Typical male baldness pattern. Start by using hair tonic daily after washing your hair - at least once a day. This will slow down the process and maybe even helps to activate the hair to grow again.

2 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

Typical male baldness pattern. Start by using hair tonic daily after washing your hair - at least once a day. This will slow down the process and maybe even helps to activate the hair to grow again.

thanks dude. this is informative.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.