Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

http://en.kyouei-mizugi.com/

You guys can try this site.

But it's a but expensive cuz of the shipping.

Be careful about the size though, small is really small, I thought it was kid's size.

It was almost too small to wear in public.

Guest Swimmer

If you want to see real nice swimmer body.. Their V shape body and broad shoulders... Should go to sports hub aquatic pool where you find real swimmers doing laps effortlessly at the competition pool which is opened to public. 

3 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

If you want to see real nice swimmer body.. Their V shape body and broad shoulders... Should go to sports hub aquatic pool where you find real swimmers doing laps effortlessly at the competition pool which is opened to public. 

When the elite swimmers are using the competition pool, it’s closed to public. I think the so called “swimmer bod” guys aren’t from the elite group. 

Guest Swimmer
42 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

When the elite swimmers are using the competition pool, it’s closed to public. I think the so called “swimmer bod” guys aren’t from the elite group. 

Some are ex school swimmers like me. 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:18 AM, Luke321 said:

Lol, is he on our team too? Hahaha, does he know what you use the pics for?

Wait....does that mean he has a collection of your pics sitting on his computer? :whistle::D.

Haha Idk Prolly... he say he take to train his photog skills but he also say I make his photos look good haha

Hey guys, would like to seek your recommendations for any swimming trunk that is thin and stretchy in material, preferably the “box” type or whatever you call it (pardon me, not sure the proper term for it). Currently I’m wearing the typical Arena Swimming trunk but I find it quite uncomfortable as the material is very thick and not so stretchy.

I’m not sure how to describe but I have seen swimmers wearing the type that looks very close to the skin, due to its thickness and feels stretchy. Is there such a swim wear?

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Ex school swimmer
1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

Hey guys, would like to seek your recommendations for any swimming trunk that is thin and stretchy in material, preferably the “box” type or whatever you call it (pardon me, not sure the proper term for it). Currently I’m wearing the typical Arena Swimming trunk but I find it quite uncomfortable as the material is very thick and not so stretchy.

I’m not sure how to describe but I have seen swimmers wearing the type that looks very close to the skin, due to its thickness and feels stretchy. Is there such a swim wear?

Arena has many variety of trunks.. Go for the classic one.. Material is not thick and the butt area has a stretch line in the middle.. The rest are mostly thick and uncomfortable.  Even tyr trunks.. I prefer arena classic ones. 

Speedo is way too expensive.. I don't bother at all. Just selling the brand. 

Cheers) 

15 minutes ago, Guest Ex school swimmer said:

Arena has many variety of trunks.. Go for the classic one.. Material is not thick and the butt area has a stretch line in the middle.. The rest are mostly thick and uncomfortable.  Even tyr trunks.. I prefer arena classic ones. 

Speedo is way too expensive.. I don't bother at all. Just selling the brand. 

Cheers) 

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trunksss

Does anyone know if white swimming trunks are allowed at our local Active SG pools?

From what I see so far most people wear black trunks, but I have a white pair and I'm wondering if I will be thrown out if I wear it to swim.

Anyone has any idea?

Guest disclosed yourself
28 minutes ago, Guest Looker said:

If you are lean toned and the white trunks fit you well, by all means. If you are out of shape, please spare everyone the eye sore.

Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, due to different brand of speedo the size is slightly different so I would like to know what is the speedo size you wearing, your weight and your height.
I have list down the brand as below, feel free to add on to the list.

1. Arena
2. Speedo
3. Waveline

4. Tyr
5. mizuno
6. Marcuse
7. Aussiebum
8. Toot
9. Aqux
10.GX3
11. 2eros
12. Addicted
13. Teron

• 3 months later...
On 4/18/2019 at 6:32 PM, All3n said:

Hi, due to different brand of speedo the size is slightly different so I would like to know what is the speedo size you wearing, your weight and your height.
I have list down the brand as below, feel free to add on to the list.

1. Arena
2. Speedo
3. Waveline

4. Tyr
5. mizuno
6. Marcuse
7. Aussiebum
8. Toot
9. Aqux
10.GX3
11. 2eros
12. Addicted
13. Teron

How about Joe Snyder?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.