Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Its the body, not the trunk, that will draw the gay men to you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Ballsyboys

I totally agree abt not allowing little girls in the men's shower room, it's just wrong.

I think u can find a nice selection of Arenas in Sun Paradise. BODS also have a simple range of nice trunks.

Other than these and NUM, your best bet is SportsmenAsia in Chinatown. If u're budget conscious, avoid their Japan trunks and go for Mate / Joe Snyder / N2N trunks

Thx dude, Maybe i go with BODS, its seems more economical and less slutty . Others seems too revealing and inapropriate for public pools.

Guest Jonty

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy some nice low cut swimming trunk? I don't like arena or speedo. Been wearing Jabs Waterboy few years back, now the trunks abit loose, sometimes I afraid it will slip off when I swim and reveal my KKJ. Went to NUM but don't think they restock that brand.

Any new low-cut sexy swim trunk popular brand that you guys are wearing?

I'm looking for:

1. Trunks that will draw the gay men to you.

2. Doesn't attract girls.

3. Doesn't put off parents and kids.

4. Doesn't scream 'I'M GAY I'M GAY'

5. Just say 'I'M SEXY, WANNA FIND OUT WHAT'S INSIDE'

Help please all you sexy swim/tan guys!

it has to scream gay to attract gays baby...

personally i like tight low waist boxer type.

u can try white. with not nice cuttings white can still scream gays softly i guess? lol

Guest Guest

I have too many bad experiences of buying things online which don't fit well....especially swimming trunks which need to fit me just right, so I have learnt my lesson and would rather pay more to buy from a department store or at least a boutique.

You should go try FORRAY. They have stores at Iluma (#03-05) and 313@Somerset (#04-11). I went to the store 313@Somerset and had a good time trying on some of their sexy trunks. The staff were very helpful. I ended up buying one pair for myself and one for a friend.

They stock the sexy Teron brand :thumb:

Guest Ballsyboys

You should go try FORRAY. They have stores at Iluma (#03-05) and 313@Somerset (#04-11). I went to the store 313@Somerset and had a good time trying on some of their sexy trunks. The staff were very helpful. I ended up buying one pair for myself and one for a friend.

They stock the sexy Teron brand :thumb:

Oh...but their website did not show any swimming trunk wor.

Anyway, what is their price of the swimming trunks?

If you like to look big bulge in your swimming trunks, get the Andrew Chtistian boxer trunk. Really sexy.

If you like Japanese small swimming trunks that it could have reveal your pubic hair when wearing it, get the

Both available at Sportsmenasia.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Swimmer28

I am thinking of buying a new swimming trunk (brief type). Do you guys have any tips on the best brand, best place to get trunks here in singapore.

Also, do stores here allow fitting?

Guest Muttu

I am thinking of buying a new swimming trunk (brief type). Do you guys have any tips on the best brand, best place to get trunks here in singapore.

Also, do stores here allow fitting?

Dun Be LAZY.. :swear: Call Robinson to find out. :angry2:

Guest Swimmer28

Dun Be LAZY.. :swear: Call Robinson to find out. :angry2:

I am asking for brand recommendation because I am clueless. First time to buy swimming trunks though.

Guest swimmer

I am asking for brand recommendation because I am clueless. First time to buy swimming trunks though.

www.n2n.com

www.aussiebum.com

www.andrewchristianshop.com

• 2 months later...

Trying to get nicer and sexy swimming brief for a dip and tan in the pool.

Currently wearing arena brand, but find that the cutting is too straight.. Not really sexy.. :rolleyes:

What do you wear?

What colour trunks will look better on fairer guys? hmm

I see you, You see me, We are one big family

Guest SwimWear

hmmmm.......

I wear AndrewChristian / TOOT / GMW swimwear.

For fair ppl, wearing red or white is suitable.

And when you are tanned after few swims/tan, the RED and White can still be of use, so no waste...

Guest junkie

Aqux jap speedos or Joe Snyder bikinis are the sexiest for me, the worst are boardshorts, which I find pretentious and impractical for swimming.

Guest Guest

Aqux jap speedos or Joe Snyder bikinis are the sexiest for me, the worst are boardshorts, which I find pretentious and impractical for swimming.

Agree. Any shorts that flap in the water are not meant for swimming. We're already a decade into the 21st century.

Board shorts? Are those the kind I call Snow White and the Seven Dwarves shorts because they're so long they make your legs look short and dumpy? :blink:

Why would anyone want their legs to look short and dumpy anyway? Long live Speedos!

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Joe Snyder, black. Kinda skimpy. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Guest

I once had an angmoh colleague who always criticized Singaporean and Japanese culture of wearing the sexy speedos as tacky, always trying to act as if his American preference for wearing boardshorts is more "tasteful", and then got all offended and indignant when I told him off to respect other cities' differences and to keep his "tacky" comments to himself. Typical arrogant angmoh who assumes that when he criticizes other people's habits, it's just being "frank" but when other people criticized him wearing big-flappy billabongs to swim at a local pool, he said that we should 'respect' his choice.

Guest Japanese

Not all Caucasians are arrogant pricks who think nothing of passing rude remarks on the local habits. My brother-in-law is European and is big in Asian culture (guess that's why he married my Sis). And many men in Europe and South-America wear speedo-type trunks for swimming.

Guest Swimwear

I found on ebay some swimming trunk named Bods.. The sides are quite thin and sexy.

there is one with the back upper half buttock with meshed material.. haha

Guest Guest

Yes Bods has nice sexy skimpy bikinis but they seem to do less and less men's range. The Mate, Aqux and Joe Snyder range at Sportsmenasia also nice, especially for suntanning.

Guest Normal Guy

Sometimes how you wear and what you wear project your personality and lust. If you expect to attract others thinking you are sexy by wearing novelty, it may just backfire. Personally I like someone being himself and casual. No need to be too loud and make ourseleves the target for joke and THAT IS NOT SEXY.

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest

yup.. i got my pair of mate trunks from sma too. they have those japanese type speedos, low rise n sporty type. for only 30 odd dollars i think it's really good value

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

They stock the sexy Teron brand thumb.gif

the sales staff there r friendly and ermm....can be touchy (in a good way), the guy touched my cock and pouch. lol

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.