Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Most department stores allow for that although I usually find that the sales aunties would give funny stares if you try on the sexier styles. Alternatively can try at Sportsmen Asia who specialize in swim trunks and undies, so their cute salesboys should be able to offer good advice if you are not shy to show them and ask for their opinion.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a few BODS trunks..though some are sexy in cuttings etc..but somehow it can get bored as they are mainly coloured only and so predictable. The designer should come out with some prints instead.

I have a few BODS trunks..though some are sexy in cuttings etc..but somehow it can get bored as they are mainly coloured only and so predictable. The designer should come out with some prints instead.

BODS had some nice design many many years ago. Nowadays the design is oh-biang n quality sucks big time. Don't see many people wearing it anymore. Sad case.

Hello. I tried BODS swimming trunks in the changing room before, both the boxer shorts & underwear cutting. Does it look too skimpy or bikini-like ? Cos I don't want my parents to question..

Maskon : where did find those skimpy BODS swimming trunks?

BODS opened a new branch at the new PS extension.. think that is their only outlet now.. last time, they have several but not now.. You can go take a look but quite limited choices now.

I order my custom made swimbriefs from http://www.muscleskins.com/

Excellent quality from US. The owner is friendly and helpful. Before I made my first order, sent him pics of my front and back tanline to help him advise me what kind of custom adjustments I should indicate in my order. Might be worth checking out if you are restricted to unique swimbrief cuttings like I am.

Well she does look through my clothes and swimwear. I tried BODS at plaza sing. They only have 2 cuttings and both were low cut and they definitely look more revealing than a normal arena or speedo trunks. On a side myle, they're really comfortable!

• 2 months later...

Just ordered a pair of TERON trunk online, my second pair to date. Not the cheapest but really fits asian guys perfectly (SG guys especially). It's good quality, durable and fuking sexy, without looking too slutty/desperate.  

Terence the owner/designer is really friendly, and does customized designs as well. Ordering was quick too. https://www.facebook.com/pages/TERON/84271829028?ref=br_tf

I think despite BODS being low cut in the front, the overall fit isn't sexy as the back coverage is too way too much in contrast with the front. Super O-biang. Colors are boring and I only see guys in their 40s wearing them. 

I order my custom made swimbriefs from http://www.muscleskins.com/

Excellent quality from US. The owner is friendly and helpful. Before I made my first order, sent him pics of my front and back tanline to help him advise me what kind of custom adjustments I should indicate in my order. Might be worth checking out if you are restricted to unique swimbrief cuttings like I am.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Is the swimwear without any logo?

I bought Arena swimwear from the shop at Novena once....both of the shop girls got me to try on different styles and colours until they found the ones that they liked me in....great service but a bit strange at first..

You mean you actually opened the changing room door and showed them what you have tried on? :D

Just ordered a pair of TERON trunk online, my second pair to date. Not the cheapest but really fits asian guys perfectly (SG guys especially). It's good quality, durable and fuking sexy, without looking too slutty/desperate.

Terence the owner/designer is really friendly, and does customized designs as well. Ordering was quick too. https://www.facebook.com/pages/TERON/84271829028?ref=br_tf

Tetron trunks used to be sold at Forray at Somerset 313, but it seems that Forray has ceased operation, or has it relocated? Edited by navyblue

Thanks for sharing. :)

Is the swimwear without any logo?

You mean you actually opened the changing room door and showed them what you have tried on? :D

Tetron trunks used to be sold at Forray at Somerset 313, but it seems that Forray has ceased operation, or has it relocated?

I believe Forray has closed for good. 

are we actually allowed to wear White swimming trunk in public pool especially those that becomes translucent when wet ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...

I once had an angmoh colleague who always criticized Singaporean and Japanese culture of wearing the sexy speedos as tacky, always trying to act as if his American preference for wearing boardshorts is more "tasteful", and then got all offended and indignant when I told him off to respect other cities' differences and to keep his "tacky" comments to himself. Typical arrogant angmoh who assumes that when he criticizes other people's habits, it's just being "frank" but when other people criticized him wearing big-flappy billabongs to swim at a local pool, he said that we should 'respect' his choice.

Not typical Ang Moh ....... Typical American, Australians and Europeans usually wear speedo/arena/tyr hom etc... like me

Not typical Ang Moh ....... Typical American, Australians and Europeans usually wear speedo/arena/tyr hom etc... like me

Typical recreational angmoh swimmers wear boring board shorts, serious angmoh swimmers wear speedo cut swimming trunks, gay angmoh swimmers wear skimpily clad swimming trunks.

Guest Guest

and the local straight boys wear boring oversized black trunk or jammer.

I went to TYR sales last month and brought 3 pairs of trunks (buy 2 free 1).

don't have my fave plain red color so I brought 2 baby blue solid trunks and 1 grey solid trunk.

my bf said wearing baby blue trunk is less gayish that white trunk. I told him both are gayish.

Guest Guest

how much are u guys willing to pay for trunks?

some niche brands are very expensive...like more than $50 a pair.

I wouldn't spend so much for them. I go mainstream brands like Arena and TYR

Has anyone worn N2N trunks in our local pools?

I bought a pair online thinking its pouch would make it more comfortable for me. But I realised that it made my package very obvious/protruding. So just wondering if anyone has worn similar ones and not get into embarrassing situations (like aunties giving dirty looks or life guards chasing you out) at the pool.

I never dared to purchase swimwear with maximizing contour pouch since it's way too much for public pools. I tried one before and while it made my package really enticing, I felt totally awkward and conscious of it. The lifeguards would probably have a word with anyone who attempts to wear that there.

Guest Paratrooper

I bought a pair online thinking its pouch would make it more comfortable for me. But I realised that it made my package very obvious/protruding. So just wondering if anyone has worn similar ones and not get into embarrassing situations (like aunties giving dirty looks or life guards chasing you out) at the pool.

I've seen guys wear those "maximizer/push up" trunks at local pools before, but I think it depends on what time you go.

Few weeks back I saw 2 young muscle cuties in the skimpiest trunks at a local pool. Not sure if the trunks were N2N, but their packages were so over the top obvious, looked like they were trying to smuggle mangoes in their trunks. I think they could get away with wearing such trunks because it was 11am on a weekday and there was only a handful of people at the pool. No way they could (or would dare to) wear like that on a crowded weekend with kids and parents around.

I actually saw a guy tanning nude at a local pool, too. I saw this guy tanning a short distance away from me and thought,"why this guy's trunks so weird, got mushroom print?" Then I realized he wasn't wearing trunks and I was really looking at his mushroom! So daring... look like Narcissus brand mushroom..

Ang moh society all think wear trunk or bikini swimwear is Gay. Even wear briefs or sexy underwear is nono. Decent people wear boxers or square cur trunks or board shots. I wear groovin string bikini to swim. I am size M. But as mu butt is not too big, able to squeeze into XS

Guest Guest

I never dared to purchase swimwear with maximizing contour pouch since it's way too much for public pools. I tried one before and while it made my package really enticing, I felt totally awkward and conscious of it. The lifeguards would probably have a word with anyone who attempts to wear that there.

aiyah just say you have big dick and big balls, cant help it.... :P

I only wear my N2N in the company of invited guests - indoors :)

Why bother to wear if it's indoor and whatever u wear will come off later. ;)

I have seen many guys wearing N2N at the pool so years back. Nowadays, I see less.

Wanted to get one but it does not look nice on me. :(

Edited by bluerunner

Why bother to wear if it's indoor and whatever u wear will come off later. ;)

I have seen many guys wearing N2N at the pool so years back. Nowadays, I see less.

Wanted to get one but it does not look nice on me. :(

Isn't strange that we pay so much for so little?

Most of the "branded" swimwear like N2N, Mate are quite costly.

And yet, we crave to own at least one of it.

For those who want to buy extra/new trunks..

Just yesterday, I saw the "moving out" sign at the BODS shop at Chinatown Point.  

They are having clearance sales (again!)..

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.