Male HQ

Sextale: Why Men Give Love Bite?

suckmenao

So I went to Keybox today and after cruising for 10 minutes one guy who's been eyeing me since I got out of the dark shower room had been trying to chat me up. So I smiled at him and he smiled at me as well, not sure what to do. After that we both went to the cruising part and he found me, was hesitant at first but then he moved closer and I took his hand. Touched and blah3...we ended up nowhere.

After that then I cruised again and found a guy who looks quite handsome and fit. He cruised me as well and he walked away to see if I followed him. Which I didn't because I dislike following people who wanted me to follow them. Then I moved around and he found me. I looked at him and kept walking, when he took my hand and hugged me. Before pushing me into the room behind us. hahah

What happened was very nice and romantic. He sucked my nipples, kissed my ears, fingered me, all in very gentle and loving manner. Hugged me some more before proceeding to the inevitable part when a top and a bottom meet up. He's quite huge. Then he suckled my nipple again which I really enjoyed...while doing me very slowly and gently, and I didn't know that he was doing it on purpose or not, but he missed my left nipple and sucked the upper part of it instead and it hurt me so much I screamed. Then he proceeded to fxxk me from behind and then he came. Hugged me some more while lying on my back. We talked, talked, kissed, hugged after the session...and that is when I realized that he gave me a love bite!!!!!!!! ON the upper part of my left nipple, gosh. It was bloody red and now of darker colour...I don't think it will heal anytime soon. I was kinda angry because this is going to give me quite a problem (I won't be able to fxxk around/go to public shower/go out of shower topless or my sis will know just how wild her little brother is gah)...then the guy told me that he's possessive and he's doing something very silly when he asked: would you be my boyfriend?

Back to the topic...do any of you here give love bites? Why? This is not my first time getting a love bite, another guy gave me two love bites when he was taking away my virginity at the age of 21...and my sister did ask what happened to my neck...WHY?????

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Leaving love bites = marking his territory/possession like dog peeing on trees and lamp posts.

Lucky you, he did not burn a scar to mark you his livestock. :lol: :lol:

Guest boy2man

Leaving love bites = marking his territory/possession like dog peeing on trees and lamp posts.

Another way for the top to mark his territory is when he cums inside you.

You will feel like you totally belong to him already. LOL.

Give n receive love-bites fr boyfriends, definitely not fr strangers in saunas.

U can try using dis cream called Zambuk, it's meant for bruises. If u use it diligently, the bruises will be lighter n gone w/in 2-3 days (depending on how dark the bite is).

Lucky you, he did not burn a scar to mark you his livestock. :lol: :lol:

now that you're saying this, it can be quite disturbing whenever i think of the possibility of some psycho going to sauna with sharp objects and chloroform with the intention to torture/whatever, they can hide it somewhere inside the towel and do whatever inside the room after making the victim unconscious...

when i was still young and naive, i did let few guys did that to me without really thinking much of the possibility of HIV, this experience haunted me to the point that i was so afraid to get tested, but then i got the test and the result was relieving. i won't let anyone do this anymore.

Give n receive love-bites fr boyfriends, definitely not fr strangers in saunas.

U can try using dis cream called Zambuk, it's meant for bruises. If u use it diligently, the bruises will be lighter n gone w/in 2-3 days (depending on how dark the bite is).

i did use zambuk last night and i can see the healing effect already...but i guess it will take like 4-5 days to heal :(

Back to the topic...do any of you here give love bites? Why? This is not my first time getting a love bite, another guy gave me two love bites when he was taking away my virginity at the age of 21...and my sister did ask what happened to my neck...WHY?????

You are still lucky that he bite on your "upper part of my left nipple" <_< , mine were always on neck :angry:

Once, I got 2 bites on right and left parts of my neck so I dunno how to hide it, end up, I put washproof plaster but all my colleagues didn't believe with my explanation and joked about it :oops:

Edited by castaway

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Good opportunity to broadcast that u HAVE A wild GIRLFRIEND.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Haha yeah I get you, I don't really like love bites also - my ex gave me two freaking bites on my neck the first night we slept together. Got so annoyed! Then I had school the very next day, so damn embarrassing! My friends were asking me so I just kept saying I burnt myself with a flat iron - which they didn't buy at all, hahaha.

But i guess some guys find it romantic to give love bites, i mean it is an act of passion, no?

Haha yeah I get you, I don't really like love bites also - my ex gave me two freaking bites on my neck the first night we slept together. Got so annoyed! Then I had school the very next day, so damn embarrassing! My friends were asking me so I just kept saying I burnt myself with a flat iron - which they didn't buy at all, hahaha.

But i guess some guys find it romantic to give love bites, i mean it is an act of passion, no?

lulz @ flat iron...that's a silly excuse.

that guy was teasing my body much so i think he wanted to make it a memorable sex for me i guess haha, at least for 1 week.

There's nothing romantic about a bite on the neck.

It's territorial!! When I know my bf is on the prowl, I will plant love-bites around his grion n chest area. One month later then break off with him!!

people who give love bites are rather irresponsible, enjoy themselves but never think for others.

anyway, just get a good concealer to conceal. it will fade away in a week and completely in about 2 weeks.

Guest carloperez

massage with hot water in cotton balls. so it will disappear faster., but better if you had massaged it immed. when u discpvered it

So I went to Keybox today and after cruising for 10 minutes one guy who's been eyeing me since I got out of the dark shower room had been trying to chat me up. So I smiled at him and he smiled at me as well, not sure what to do. After that we both went to the cruising part and he found me, was hesitant at first but then he moved closer and I took his hand. Touched and blah3...we ended up nowhere.

After that then I cruised again and found a guy who looks quite handsome and fit. He cruised me as well and he walked away to see if I followed him. Which I didn't because I dislike following people who wanted me to follow them. Then I moved around and he found me. I looked at him and kept walking, when he took my hand and hugged me. Before pushing me into the room behind us. hahah

What happened was very nice and romantic. He sucked my nipples, kissed my ears, fingered me, all in very gentle and loving manner. Hugged me some more before proceeding to the inevitable part when a top and a bottom meet up. He's quite huge. Then he suckled my nipple again which I really enjoyed...while doing me very slowly and gently, and I didn't know that he was doing it on purpose or not, but he missed my left nipple and sucked the upper part of it instead and it hurt me so much I screamed. Then he proceeded to fxxk me from behind and then he came. Hugged me some more while lying on my back. We talked, talked, kissed, hugged after the session...and that is when I realized that he gave me a love bite!!!!!!!! ON the upper part of my left nipple, gosh. It was bloody red and now of darker colour...I don't think it will heal anytime soon. I was kinda angry because this is going to give me quite a problem (I won't be able to fxxk around/go to public shower/go out of shower topless or my sis will know just how wild her little brother is gah)...then the guy told me that he's possessive and he's doing something very silly when he asked: would you be my boyfriend?

Thanks for the suggestions, I've been using Zambuk since I posted this and it's slowly disappearing...gosh I cannot go to have some fun with this around. ARGH!

Why not? Guys in saunas won't mind this kind of things right?

I personally hate receiving or giving love bites, such a childish thing to do. If he wants to do it, at least ask before doing it. Imagine someone tattoo on your body when u r sleeping or intoxicated?

I find the number of people here throwing a hissy fit over lovebites amusing. I think they can be very sensual if done by/on one's lover.

It is not a hissy fit to begin with, yes, agreed It can be sensuous by/on lover, the person we are talking about here is a guy in sauna. Now, will you be amused by it if it happens to you?

It is not a hissy fit to begin with, yes, agreed It can be sensuous by/on lover, the person we are talking about here is a guy in sauna. Now, will you be amused by it if it happens to you?

Exactly, now I need to cover it whenever I go shower and I cannot go shirtless at home anymore!

I really damn the guy who gave me this, people would look at it and think of things.

Why not? Guys in saunas won't mind this kind of things right?

I personally hate receiving or giving love bites, such a childish thing to do. If he wants to do it, at least ask before doing it. Imagine someone tattoo on your body when u r sleeping or intoxicated?

Some guys mind because if you allow yourself to be marked mean you must be slutty. Being gays we all know bottoms who like rough sex usually got marked from the rough handling by the top. Because I have soft and fair skin, even a 5o'clock shadow type of beard will leave scratch marks, a small playful bite will be red, a playful slap will leave faint but visible marks when examined closely.

Since love marks fade rather quickly that also means you had screwed roughly only maybe even hours ago and now you are looking for more?

Sometimes I didn't know I have a love bite especially on my back or buttocks till the top finished checking my body before he ram me and ask me. I can tell you 100% of the rough tops mind very much. Like one of them even bother to explain that it is like buying a new shirt and then finding a very small coffee stain at the back. It means the shirt has been worn before. He thought he is special because I can allow him to manhandle me but if I let every Tom, Dick or Hairy to manhandle me then he is no longer as hot as he thought. But if he is the one to mark me then it is like telling all other tops that "Kilroy was here first".

Because of Aids scare, letting a top seed you is the ultimate submission to him better than being manhandled. You are willing to risk your life because he is too too hot.

Last time I was stupid. I asked to go steady before I allow a guy to seed me. Of course he agreed. He loved to watch his sperm ooze out after he seeded me. 3 months later he broke off with me just like that.

The next guy I managed to hook was nicer and better looking. But one day he found I had herpes and broke off with me. I suspect he was the one to give me that. But he said who knows how many men fxxked me till I got herpes like a woman who don't even know who is the father of her baby. Ironically this type of over-used movie plot can happen to me, a full grown man. All because he got his seed inside me, he treated me as a wanton man. I think he knowingly infected me because I was his property and should also be marked with his STD also. If he has Aids he'll pass it to me too.

After being scared for a year after testing, I no longer believe in LTR. No condom, no cock in my ass.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest amidst_the_stars

I dun mind love bites as long its below my neck cuz i tend to wear tshirts or shirts all the time so it doesn't matter. The guy that u met seemed erotically romantic, you were damn lucky. And I'm both turned on and yet kind of repulsed by possessive guys, i will probably be more turned on if I'm more deeply attracted to him. It's a nice feeling to have to know that someone wants you and is determined not to share u(provided if theres mutual attraction of cuz).

I hoped u did use a condom. I dun think i'll even dare to bareback even if i had a bf. Probably neurotic.

• Guest locked this topic