Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

I started erections since kindergarden, was awed at what would happen to my dick although I didn't play with it. Coming close to pri 5, while rubbing against my mattress or bolster, I realized the good sensation vibe as you rub it while it was hard. I continued this until one night, the feeling of orgasm shook over, although nothing came out yet. My dick felt like it was expelling something though there was nothing, but the feeling was really shiok. Then came pri 6, I tried to repeat the feeling once more, imagine my great surprise when a spew of white sticky liquid came out.

I was shocked by the mess and try to cover up, luckily only my hands, thighs and underwear were stained heavily with it, ignoring the bed. Then that's when I discovered masturbation though I didn't know the term for it until early sec 2.

Guest School Days

Well mine started during primary school days, my best friend would sit beside me and one day out of the blue he ask me if I would like to touch his dick. I was kind of taken aback due to society frowning upon such actions so I told him nope but curiousity got the best out of me and I told him he could touch mine instead.

Seated far back of the class he would unzipped and move his hands around my dick and his warm hands against my cool scrotum just made my dick grew bigger... I didn't know that dick could actually enlarge LOL *how young we were and our lack of knowledge * haha but I never cum though like 1 year later when we were different class, I miss that feeling and tried to get it back at home but could never achieve it till secondary school days.

Guest guest star

can't rem exactly when but shld be ard 12 or 13 iirc .

it was out of curiosity acty cause i overheard some of e adults who were ard e place where i usually hangs out & one of them mentioned that by mast can make e dick bigger ? lol :lol:

then on another day decided to try it out by using soap to lubricate & it got erected in a jiffy.

dunno why me feels that funny feeling .. kinda ticklish & feel gd at e same time but i rem that i didn't ejaculate.

after that felt kind of guilty like i dunno .. maybe it's not right even though i felt quite high? after that day i didn't continue. :wacko:

then when i was abt 15 or so in sec 3 .. e regularity starts. realised when i could cum & felt e shiokness is beyond description.

iirc at least twice a day for me from then on & nvr look back.

i start masturbating when i was Primary 6, one night when i was changing pyjamas to sleep. i decided not wear underwear in pyjamas.while sleeping my dick get hard. i hub my pillow and rub it against the pants. the feeling was shiok and make me horny. after feel rubbing something come out from my dick i was urine. i was so scare that i will urine on the bed. But i feel shiok when it cum out and i notice it is not urine cos it come out a bit by bit. i open my pants some sticky thing on the pant. From then onwards i dun wear underwear in pyjamas and every night i will masturbate before sleep. till Now i still dun wear underwear in pyjamas.

Interesting topic...

For me, I was 8 when I started. I use to like hugging the bolster. One day, I felt good when I was adjusting the position of the bolster when it rubbed against my dick. Then, I started to do it using my hand. Used to masturbate all the time at that age, like three or four times a day. I even knew I liked guys by then.

Guest Sensation

I was pretty young when I discovered masturbation... It was on accident actually. I was playing with the monkey bars and I was going up the pole.

It kept rubbing and rubbing until I felt this sensation damn shiok.

So I tried to emulate that same experience at home without the pole. And it worked.

I'm so happy to read your post as I got the same experience in primary school.

There was a playground near my house and i used to go there with my neighbour friend. i loved climbing up the steel pole of the swing. When using my hands and legs to push myself up the pole, my crotch was rubbing against the pole. Then suddenly i felt a fantastic sensation and my cock started to throb with pleasure, but nothing came out of course at that young age. I even had to stop climbing at that moment to let the throbbing sensation wear out, at the same time enjoying the "unknown" feeling. After that first incident, i always looked forward to go to the playground to climb pole, ha ha... It was much later (in secondary school) that i discovered that sensation was exactly the same as ejaculation. Come to think of it now, the pole climbing sensation was so intense as i could actually control the speed and contact to reach dry orgasm !!

I started masturbating when i was about 8 years old - an older man taught me how. had my first ejaculation when i was in primary 6 at the age of 11. it was mind-boggling - then i understood what all those men whom i had been masturbating for were feeling.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

i started masturbating at the age of sec 2 or 3 Lol =X my friend taught mi how.

budden i had de sensation when i was younger == i was like, while looking at those police officer, my dick will automatically erect == and idk why. i rmb-ed i told my dad too >< but i forgot wad he said.

up until sec 2 / 3, when i went for tuition class, my friend ask if i know what's masturbate, i said idk.

so he only teach mi how but didnt show me.

so i went back to try for the 1st time but it takes too long for anything to come out ==

so i tot he was faking mi >< then after about a few months later, i try again, this time doing longer, and suddenly i felt that urge or urine coming out, but its not >< and from then on i do it frequently.

I started erections since kindergarden, was awed at what would happen to my dick although I didn't play with it. Coming close to pri 5, while rubbing against my mattress or bolster, I realized the good sensation vibe as you rub it while it was hard. I continued this until one night, the feeling of orgasm shook over, although nothing came out yet. My dick felt like it was expelling something though there was nothing, but the feeling was really shiok. Then came pri 6, I tried to repeat the feeling once more, imagine my great surprise when a spew of white sticky liquid came out.

I was shocked by the mess and try to cover up, luckily only my hands, thighs and underwear were stained heavily with it, ignoring the bed. Then that's when I discovered masturbation though I didn't know the term for it until early sec 2.

same here i rem as early as in pre--pri i cloud erect.. n found masturbation by chance as i was gyrating on a chair till this feel good shiok shiok feeling..no cum till i was pri5 still gyrating on chair till i learn how to jerk off in sec sch using hand..my max was 7times in 8hrs while in sec2

I started when I was 11. I felt horny i guess...coz i was so curious to know how it would feel to have my d**k inside a small vase. I did the routine with the vase as my hole. Then I felt like taking a leak...but instead...white stuff spurt out of my tool. I now masturbate everyday from that day onward. Back then I can go for 6 times a day. Not so much now, but the heat is still there. :lol:

Guest guest star

wow .. u guys at an early age fondled ur penis alot mehh?

some at age 8? can have an erection yet cum? :unsure:

i tink at that age i didn't evn bother to .. just e usual pee & stuff but nvr go beyond that.

maybe way too innocent. :lol:

When i was young , i used my papa's handheld OSIM vibrator for sore muscles on my didi and i had an exlosive orgasm, my head hurt later a bit sore also

LOL~! Now that is really unheard of....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Primary 5 for me. found my dad's bike rainsuit while alone at home and felt nice when my dick rub against the smooth rainsuit. kept on rubbing until it cums and that is when I know this is a gd feeling I want to have everyday :)

msn: qazwsx19811981@hotmail.com

I think primary 4 or 5 for me. Recall that i long time didn't play my kuku and when turning in to bed, I play it until hard and pointing towards my face, and i then apply pressure on the dick using the bolster to cover. Do until shiok only on the 2nd try.

That time i was quite into reading, so i lie face down on my parents' bed and also make my kuku stand before commencing. Then i apply pressure by rubbing on the bed. At first not so messy, but later on, think around P6, start to have some sticky stuff. It was only till sec 1 when someone told me I was masturbating, and taught me to use my hands.

But back then, I was always fantasizing about playing dicks of my fellow classmates, even till secondary school (i was in ST andrew's)

I had my first orgasm in primary 3 during a Chinese test. I was nervous and needed to pee. As I did not have much time left I squeeze my legs together and rock the chair trying to control my bladder. I kept rocking and rocking till I had an orgasm. I thought I peed in my pants. Luckily neither pee or cum came.

The next time I came with actual ejaculation was in primary six at home I was thinking of sex in general and how it happens mechanically and tried simulating it with my hand till it happened.

My first time was entirely different from what we would normally be familiar with masturbation. I believe i was in Primary 5 then, it happened while i was taking a bath in the tub. Not sure why i did what i did, i took the shower head and aimed the spray at the lower part of the foreskin and thought it felt rather good. I guess the constant circulation of the water was rather arousing however, i am pretty sure i did not have a hard on. After a couple of minutes, i would have this overwhelming feeling, my whole body would shudder...of course back then, i didn't know what an orgasm was but now i do. And strangely, there wasn't an ejaculation too. Ever since then, i always looked forward to taking baths...hahahaha.

Hey, that's exactly what happened to me! My family then just newly shifted into my present home. Before that, never had a chance to use a bathtub. My mom's room have a bathtub and at that time because it was the first time my house had a bathtub ( previously stayed in a 3 room flat) it was something "exotic", So I bathe in the tub a lot.

One fine day, I fill my bath tub as usual to bathe in it and I did the same by directing the water jet towards the bottom part of my cock. It felt really really good and out of the world and suddenly that shudder and sense of on top of the world came. Didn't know it was an orgasm. In fact, now recalling back, it was a dry orgasm. I was about 11. Since then I got addicted to doing this cos it felt good. It was until one fine day, while doing this and when the orgasm came, White strings of stuffs flow out and my cock actually pulsate more! Didn't know too it was my first ejaculation. Wow! Writing this makes me feeling like doing it again.

Anyway, later a classmate in sec 2 taught me how to use my hands to masturbate. At first, I couldn't cum thru this cos I got used to the other method. Slowly, I managed to switch channel. :). That was my exp.

I had my first orgasm in primary 3 during a Chinese test. I was nervous and needed to pee. As I did not have much time left I squeeze my legs together and rock the chair trying to control my bladder. I kept rocking and rocking till I had an orgasm. I thought I peed in my pants. Luckily neither pee or cum came.

The next time I came with actual ejaculation was in primary six at home I was thinking of sex in general and how it happens mechanically and tried simulating it with my hand till it happened.

ha ha ha I had the same experience too...but mine is during my sec 2 examination. I ejaculated a lot and is my first time....I tot I pee but when I check it out in the toilet is all sticky sperm.

Hey, that's exactly what happened to me! My family then just newly shifted into my present home. Before that, never had a chance to use a bathtub. My mom's room have a bathtub and at that time because it was the first time my house had a bathtub ( previously stayed in a 3 room flat) it was something "exotic", So I bathe in the tub a lot.

One fine day, I fill my bath tub as usual to bathe in it and I did the same by directing the water jet towards the bottom part of my cock. It felt really really good and out of the world and suddenly that shudder and sense of on top of the world came. Didn't know it was an orgasm. In fact, now recalling back, it was a dry orgasm. I was about 11. Since then I got addicted to doing this cos it felt good. It was until one fine day, while doing this and when the orgasm came, White strings of stuffs flow out and my cock actually pulsate more! Didn't know too it was my first ejaculation. Wow! Writing this makes me feeling like doing it again.

Anyway, later a classmate in sec 2 taught me how to use my hands to masturbate. At first, I couldn't cum thru this cos I got used to the other method. Slowly, I managed to switch channel. :). That was my exp.

Hi Goodfeelings and Mystuffs,

I have the same experience at age 8. My whole body vibrated with ectasy, no semen, and I could hardly opened my eyes when it came. Of course in later years, stream of white stuff followed. I did not use a shower head, just a water pipe with a high pressure by squeezing the end. I thought this experience of mine was unique until now I found out it wasnt. I still do it now and then 50 years on.....haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Fact or myth 1:

Is it true that masturbation makes you more tired the following day? Is there any scientific proof/findings to say that if you masturbate daily, then you will be more tired the next day?

Fact or myth 2:

You should not masturbate daily cos there will be a loss of protein. You will age faster if you masturbate daily?

Fact or myth 3:

If you drink the cum of a uni student, you will increase ur IQ level?

LOL, im just curious cos I was reading some articles and came across such information. :)

i feel more tired if i dun jo everyday cos i wont b able to sleep well with a raging hardon at nite... haha

So you must jo everyday in order to get rid of your sexual libido?

Fact or myth 1:

Is it true that masturbation makes you more tired the following day? Is there any scientific proof/findings to say that if you masturbate daily, then you will be more tired the next day?

Fact or myth 2:

You should not masturbate daily cos there will be a loss of protein. You will age faster if you masturbate daily?

Fact or myth 3:

If you drink the cum of a uni student, you will increase ur IQ level?

LOL, im just curious cos I was reading some articles and came across such information. :)

Masturbation helps relieve stress....read some where long ago....and I think so too....

Drink Cum from uni student increase IQ? hahaha.....Then everyone...have a dose of your own everyday....lol =)

Im not sure if masturbation makes you tired the following day, but it sure makes me tired a few minutes later after cumming, especially at night near bedtime.

As for how drinking the cum of a uni student can oncrease your IQ, come on, you will be an idiot if you believe it. That aside, i did hear that applying cum on your skin will make them very smooth LOL.

i dont know about tired, but masturbation sure does help me sleep on those imsonia-tic night! hahahs

and like that i wanna have cum on my face every night so that it is smooth and radiant! hahaha! maybe its because of the protien isit?

Masturbation makes you more tired if u do it daily? I wld think it will make your little bro "tired" or "sore" if u mas too much?!

But maybe masturbation makes you more tired, somehow might be true. As those sportsman who is taking part in competition, they are not suppose to mas the day before the competition, cos it may affect their performance. Wonder how true?

There was a time I used to masturbate myself every night in order to sleep.

reason being I got to sleep at 7pm and wake up at 2am due to work schedule. while most ppl should be watching tv, having dinner at that time, I am supposed to SLEEP. It's hard to sleep at that time. I've tried drink MILO or whatever, it just doesn't work.

only after DIY, I sleep almost within 5 mins after I cummed.

haha, that's my sleeping pill.

I used to jerk off like 2-3 times a week, but nowadays almost every night before I go to bed. It's becoming a bad habit.

Yes, I do think that masturbating will make you feel a bit tired afterward, maybe that's why I can sleep very well after DIY.

I heard it will also reduce your muscle too, is it true (stupid comment?)

Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast

When you are 12 to 18, u probably able to do 2 to 5 times everyday....Normal.

When you are 19 to 25, u probably wan to do twice day. Normal

When you are 26 to 35, u probably wan to do once a day or once every 2 days...due to work.

when you are 36 to 45, u probably do it once every 3 to 5 days. Hectic

When you are 46 to 59, u probably wan to do it once a week to prevent prostate cancer.

When you are 60 and above, u probably TRY to do it once every 2 weeks to prove u r still alive. LOL

The Chinese have a saying "One spoonful of cum = Ten litres of blood"

Chinese doc always think mas is bad for your health. As cum is impt in a guy's body, and it shld not anyhow shoot out.

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.