Male HQ

Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)

Guest Ayurveda

Guest Ayurveda

Has anyone tried the Indian oil massage before?

I have - a few years ago while on business trip in India, I ventured to have an Ayurveda massage session done in a 5 star hotel. The experience was amazing... after a brief consultation with a "doctor", I was led to a massage room and introduced to my masseur. India is still a conservative society. Only male therapists massage male clients (to my relief!). Was was asked to strip naked and was helped to put on a loin cloth (narrow strip of cloth sewed on to a string) which they tied to my waist. It barely covered my groin area.

To my surprise, another male masseur joined us and there I was, lying down and letting two straight-looking Indian men drench me up in oil. The feeling was amazing. There are so much oil and their synchronized strokes were really sensual. When I turned on my stomach, one of the guys untied my loincloth and started massaging my butt - shoulder to legs in long firm strokes.

That was quite an unforgettable experience.

Little that I know, I chanced upon Ayurveda in Singapore! There are no less than 3 small outfits in little India - just google. The one I tried, okay, was not exactly 5-star hotel. It was in a little shop house. Instead of a young Indian masseur, mine was a middle-aged male with a slight tummy - not exactly attractive. Nothing sexual - this is strictly a traditional therapy treatment. But I just love the sensual feeling of being oiled up.

• 2 months later...
Guest Dubai

I have - a few years ago while on business trip in India, I ventured to have an Ayurveda massage session done in a 5 star hotel. The experience was amazing... after a brief consultation with a "doctor", I was led to a massage room and introduced to my masseur. India is still a conservative society. Only male therapists massage male clients (to my relief!). Was was asked to strip naked and was helped to put on a loin cloth (narrow strip of cloth sewed on to a string) which they tied to my waist. It barely covered my groin area.

To my surprise, another male masseur joined us and there I was, lying down and letting two straight-looking Indian men drench me up in oil. The feeling was amazing. There are so much oil and their synchronized strokes were really sensual. When I turned on my stomach, one of the guys untied my loincloth and started massaging my butt - shoulder to legs in long firm strokes.

Little that I know, I chanced upon Ayurveda in Singapore! There are no less than 3 small outfits in little India - just google. The one I tried, okay, was not exactly 5-star hotel. It was in a little shop house. Instead of a young Indian masseur, mine was a middle-aged male with a slight tummy - not exactly attractive. Nothing sexual - this is strictly a traditional therapy treatment. But I just love the sensual feeling of being oiled up.

Guest Dubai

============

Tried it in a 5-star hotel in Delhi. The feeling was indescribable. Agree with Guest that it is a very sensual feeling.

Guest gay singaporean

I have had the Ayurveda massage a few times... about 5 times in India (Kerala, Delhi and Bombay) and once in Singapore. My visit to the spa in Singapore was in 2007, it was located around Club Street but I believe is now closed or relocated. It was a clean and a very nice set-up.

Here are my takes on the Ayurveda massage... I like the long firm strokes from leg to shoulder, that was very relaxing. Very unlike the other type of massages. The part that I do not like is the smell of the oil that seem to linger on for a couple of days even after many thorough showers and baths. Maybe it's in my head but the oily feeling on my body and hair is just too much.

The funny thing was in nearly all my massages in India, I was touched in places that should be off limit! Maybe because I am Chinese and with very little body hair. The locals seemed to spend too much time between my legs and my buttocks. In a few instances, fingers even went into the hole. I was surprised but kept quiet the whole time.

In Singapore, my massage was very professionally done, no extra time on my buttocks!!!

Guest Oily hands

Haha. Oil and touching the body are basic elements of most kinds of massages.

the Indian massage look weird to me. seem like let them apply oil n touch entire of ur body.

=X

Guest j.pokkemon

well, i had sleep problem recently, and happened to watch the channel news asia program on curing insomnia by a tcm practitioner, a malay doc, and an ayurveda doc... so i went to this place at little india to see what they could do for me...

treatment came in two parts - medication and massage (seven sessions to be done over two weeks).

medication - helped to clear my intestines because the doc said my internal is very heated up (i guess its equivalent to what the tcm would call liver fire)... one in particular is very very very very very bitter... *yucks*

massage - this is quite enjoyable... yes, the masseur help u put on a something like a loin cloth... shape wise is more like a thong, just that its tied at behind, such that once u lie face down on the massage table, he untie it to expose your full back... he has very firm hands... long strokes... smelly oil though...

so far, i've had two massage, one just ended today... first session was embarrassing... i was hard throughout... then today's session, i jo beforehand, so no problem... but the masseur unexpected pull off the loincloth at the end of the session while i was still wiping off the oil... that made me turn quickly to face the wall... hiding my fast rising pole... lol... sleep problem seemed to be improving... look forward to the remaining 5 sessions... i like it because the masseur is not too uptight with nudity... unlike other non-gay massage places where they insist on covering you with big towel despite either asking you to wear disposable underwear or a baggy pair of shorts :yuk:

Hi pokkemon, can u share some description on the practitioner? I've similar problem but worry about those blacky fatty hairy indian. Thanks!

well, i had sleep problem recently, and happened to watch the channel news asia program on curing insomnia by a tcm practitioner, a malay doc, and an ayurveda doc... so i went to this place at little india to see what they could do for me...

treatment came in two parts - medication and massage (seven sessions to be done over two weeks).

medication - helped to clear my intestines because the doc said my internal is very heated up (i guess its equivalent to what the tcm would call liver fire)... one in particular is very very very very very bitter... *yucks*

massage - this is quite enjoyable... yes, the masseur help u put on a something like a loin cloth... shape wise is more like a thong, just that its tied at behind, such that once u lie face down on the massage table, he untie it to expose your full back... he has very firm hands... long strokes... smelly oil though...

so far, i've had two massage, one just ended today... first session was embarrassing... i was hard throughout... then today's session, i jo beforehand, so no problem... but the masseur unexpected pull off the loincloth at the end of the session while i was still wiping off the oil... that made me turn quickly to face the wall... hiding my fast rising pole... lol... sleep problem seemed to be improving... look forward to the remaining 5 sessions... i like it because the masseur is not too uptight with nudity... unlike other non-gay massage places where they insist on covering you with big towel despite either asking you to wear disposable underwear or a baggy pair of shorts :yuk:

Guest j.pokkemon

Hi pokkemon, can u share some description on the practitioner? I've similar problem but worry about those blacky fatty hairy indian. Thanks!

:lol: first of all, its strictly professional therapy wor... so in that sense, it really does not matter how he looks like right?

ok, anyway, he's quite short... erm, about 1.6m? thereabout i think... stocky... friendly... but not chatty perhaps he's not very good in english... lastly, he's indian, so of course blacky and hairy... :lol: but he carrys out massage wearing polo and long pants, so only skin exposed are face and arms/hands... not scary at all... hehe

Guest j.pokkemon

For those of you who have shared your experience on this type of massage in Singapore, may I know whether is it done at the shop at Hindoo Road?

in my case, nope.

whoever interested, pm me for the exact name/place/contact.

Thanks Pokkemon for the valuable feedback. I'm sure a desirable practitioner will be an added bonus since I need to go nude almost 

:lol: first of all, its strictly professional therapy wor... so in that sense, it really does not matter how he looks like right?

ok, anyway, he's quite short... erm, about 1.6m? thereabout i think... stocky... friendly... but not chatty perhaps he's not very good in english... lastly, he's indian, so of course blacky and hairy... :lol: but he carrys out massage wearing polo and long pants, so only skin exposed are face and arms/hands... not scary at all... hehe

Guest Thoughtless

The ayurveda spas are trying to run a proper business and there are families that patronize this place, it is a shame that someone is willing to expose these masseurs who are just trying to make a living, and maybe without carefully thinking about things, do indiscreet things with thoughtless patrons who think nothing of exposing them on the internet. The place is not a gay spa and the poor masseur may now risk losing his job.

how is it different from chinese massage in terms of curative effect?

Like is it more for relaxing , spirit or muscle fatique etc

I havent tried ayurveda before, so far i find that tui na is good after gym work out.

Thai is good for stretching, and swedish is good for relaxing.

Guest Tried

how is it different from chinese massage in terms of curative effect?

Like is it more for relaxing , spirit or muscle fatique etc

I havent tried ayurveda before, so far i find that tui na is good after gym work out.

Thai is good for stretching, and swedish is good for relaxing.

To me I find it more to relaxing but have not tried the other of massage as there are

many different types of massage.

Hope this help.

Guest Experienced Ayurveda

Yes, I've experienced many different types of massages before and they all serve different purposes. The Ayurveda Massage a very spiritual and nurturing massage. It is meant for your personal enlightenment. For those "like-minded" people who wish to experience a blissful "alpha" high, this is for you. Your experience will vary depending on your enlightenment.

No, the therapist does not touch you in any "private" places. They know that by doing so changes the true experience. You can opt to be naked or wear the disposable underwear they offer. Do what you feel most comfortable with. I have done massages both ways and much prefer nudity. It is less constricting and less inhibiting; thereby, allowing me to enriched by the experience that much more. The therapist is also comfortable seeing nudity and I think it communicates a comfort and intimacy with yourself that gives you permission to enjoy the massage that much more.

What you experience also has a lot to do with how spiritually enlightened and nurturing you therapist is.

For those that wish to make a shift from standard massages into the realm of spiritual enlightenment, I highly recommend Ayurveda.

Blessing to all on their journey of enlightenment.

Guest j.pokkemon

i think another aspect of ayurveda massage is that of physical healing. depending on the kind of health issues you're facing - such as insomnia, indigestion, etc., they will use different oil consisting of different mix of herbs for your massage.

Guest j.pokkemon

The ayurveda spas are trying to run a proper business and there are families that patronize this place, it is a shame that someone is willing to expose these masseurs who are just trying to make a living, and maybe without carefully thinking about things, do indiscreet things with thoughtless patrons who think nothing of exposing them on the internet. The place is not a gay spa and the poor masseur may now risk losing his job.

can't agree more... this being a gay forum we should all avoid being too explicit when describing the venue/establishment...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alex

Just went for one this evening. The masseur has a moustache alright, but he is more on the skinny side. He was quite professional though the massage could be said to be quite sensual. Was actually looking forward for a more stocky masseur

There is no stocky, both are skinny.

And they are not above forty.

''

Guest stiffneck

I have headache frequently.

What is that kind of massage call, where a jar of oil drip down to the forehead?? U know?

Thanks

And what about the AFTER massage, will the oil be hard to wash away? any smell?

Edited by stiffneck

Guest massagee

What is that kind of massage call, where a jar of oil drip down to the forehead?? U know?

Thanks

It is another form of Ayurvedic Massage, Shirodhara. Dripping over the "third eye". Supposed to reduce anxiety. Supposed ot drip for atleast 30 mins..etc you just lie on the marble bed..etc If you are those hyperactive type, don't try it. However, it can be quite therapeutic.

Thanks

Sometime, headache can be caused by other factor such as stiff neck.... visit a TCM to check whether your headache is caused by the neck problem....

Guest j.pokkemon

hey pokeemon which ayurvedic ctr did u go to? pls message me the address.

message u the address?? message to WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE??? :lol:

Guest j.pokkemon

hi there, those who tried...

masseur indian or chinese? thanks

hmm... one i went to was indian... seriously, if a chinese claims to give u AYURVEDA massage, run away with all your might... :lol:

Guest Guest

hmm... one i went to was indian... seriously, if a chinese claims to give u AYURVEDA massage, run away with all your might... :lol:

Can you message the address to born19822003@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks

Guest Sure

Just to confirm, ayurvedic massage don't have ladies to do for guy right?

Guest j.pokkemon

Just to confirm, ayurvedic massage don't have ladies to do for guy right?

hmm... no idea... but from this thread, it seemed to be the case...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Yes, it is strictly male to male and female to female. Try it! Not sexual but very sensual experience!

may i ask which one u try.. thank u for sharing..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Massagee

Yes, which one have you tried?

Hindoo road or tessensohn road?

Thanks

Tried the oil massage a couple of times but was in paper brief.

The last one i went the massuer offer to remove the paper brief and was massage in the nude.

As I didn't get a hardon, so i think the massuer thought i'm straight so nothing happened.

Is he the only masseur? Do you know his name?

I have been using their services, no such masseur, i am not sure why some of yours giving the reader wrong information and idea that they can have "extra" services. They have two masseurs and they are professional. No hanky-panky.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)