Male HQ

Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)

Guest Ayurveda

So i went to the one on race course road.

i really thought the guys here were exaggerating the oil smell thing. Well, I have to say, it has been three days and the smell is there still despite the washing and exfoliating (its quite strong and it apparently absorbs very well in the skin). The massage is not the strongest, but it feels really good.

there is no hanky panky there. but the therapists are not shy to massage every nook and cranny of your body. They dont mind getting close to your balls or dick (which doesnt mean they will do anything sexual).

the disposable underwear doesnt hide much of anything too so they are used to seeing flesh i guess.

there was no shower, but they do remove the excess oil on your body

massage is done in full light which i feel is not great for relaxing

no music or anything so it feels a little sterile.

but the massage is a good ayurvedic treatment.

2 hours ago, dtamuy said:

So i went to the one on race course road.

i really thought the guys here were exaggerating the oil smell thing. Well, I have to say, it has been three days and the smell is there still despite the washing and exfoliating (its quite strong and it apparently absorbs very well in the skin). The massage is not the strongest, but it feels really good.

there is no hanky panky there. but the therapists are not shy to massage every nook and cranny of your body. They dont mind getting close to your balls or dick (which doesnt mean they will do anything sexual).

the disposable underwear doesnt hide much of anything too so they are used to seeing flesh i guess.

there was no shower, but they do remove the excess oil on your body

massage is done in full light which i feel is not great for relaxing

no music or anything so it feels a little sterile.

but the massage is a good ayurvedic treatment.

Nice review. What was the name of the place though

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree and they are here to earn a decent living to support their families back home and kindly wish that we be understanding and not let our 'needs' jeopardize their stay here, for they are kind hearted folks. I wish that we do not take advantage of some decent foreign workers here, who are away from their loved ones..do we wish to be treated fairly when we are overseas alone working in a foreign country... just my humble opinion guys

Edited by Guest

Thanks HJBJ. It is true. The masseurs are really pitiful. They are perfectly straight - but we exploit their vulnerability. Because they are foreigners, low incomed workers, and they work in the service industry, they cannot outrightly be rude to anyone who acts funny. The worse are those who openly disclose the names of the masseurs. There are other massage centres specially catering to the needs of those who need an erotic massage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jonny Wang said:

Hi, anyone going this thur? I feeling going for a ayurvedic massage. any recommendation? prefer to naked when massage. no hanky also ok

Jbs massage at race course road

Behind farrer park mrt.oppo taste of india restaurant. Good massage with generous oil n u may request to be in nude. No hanky but good rub. U may try

Tried the race course road one, opposite farrer park mrt. The massage was okay as I look for hard and deep style, but I do like the smell of oil. May be i’m skinny so feel not that comfortable laying on the hard bed... and yes no hanky panky... also both of us wear the mask the whole time

On 3/17/2020 at 6:15 PM, Jonny Wang said:

I tried my first ayurvedic massage by an indian. I was asked to stripped naked and wear a very thin disposable undies. As its my first massage almost naked with a guy, i hardon the whole session. Of coz the undies cant cover my dick fully, it was exposed and the therapist doesnt seem mind. After the massage the therapist asked me to removed the undies and helped me clean up the oil on my body. Is there any other ayurvedic massage that can intro? Best is gay friendly and do it completely naked.

Where? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ayurveda

Wanted to go to little india/ farrer park for ayurveda massage by genuine kerala masseur. I heard so many stories of going there especially the mustafa centre during this pandemic. I'm sorry if the topic is a bit sensitive, can moderator pls delete it. If not can someone share their experiences?