Male HQ

Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)

Guest Ayurveda

This one is expensive!

http://www.ayuryoga.com.sg/ATreatmentRates.html Consultations and Treatments Fee Per Session Consultation- Vaidyar Mani M Veerappan S$140 Follow-Up Consultation- Vaidyar Mani M Veerappan S$80 Lifestyle Consultation S$80 Consultation-Doctor S$40 Ayurvedic Abhyanga Full Body Oil Massage S$145 Shirodhara Ayurvedic Oil Treatment S$190 Shiro-Abhyanga Ayurvedic Head Massage S$95 Pada Abhyanga Ayurvedic Foot Massage N.A Pancha Karma differs per individual Herbs and Others Fee Ten Roots Tonic S$35 Tonic-Kapha S$35 Sovereign Jelly S$40 Herbs-Kapha 300gms pot ($0.80/gm) S$240 Herbs-Pitta 300gms pot (S$0.60/gm) S$180 Herbs-Vata 300gms pot (S$0.70/gm) S$210

http://www.amrita.com.sg/

This is the one at Upper Dickson Road.

The Prices are under the "Tariff" Tab. Much cheaper than the earlier one I posted. But there is NO pic of the massage room (the first 2 links I gave has pic).

I called the place, the receptionist is not very conversant in English. I asked for the operating hours, she said "9". I asked if it is 9am open or 9pm closed, she said "yes 9".

The good thing is it is STB support them to promote Ayueveda.

For those who have patronise this establishment, is the place clean? rundown?

I have been to Amirta once. The place is very clean and has a shower in each massage room. The massuers are from India and they are very professional. It caters to both sexes and the massusers are arranged according the customer's gender. Before the massage, they provide a paper underwear for you to wear and they avoid sensitive areas. I tried and oil massage and the head massage. It is very good as the massage provided is catered to your health needs. They will sit down and discuss with you and recommand the appropriate massage according to your health needs. Very professional. :thumb: It is time I make my next appointment. :)

I tried the one at Dickson Road (http://ttp://www.amrita.com.sg/). Paid $60/hr traditional massage.

Their massage is different (in terms of stroke) from those you experience in SPAs like SPA Infinity/SPA Elements etc (those Chinese massage, sports massage). According to Amrita, the effects are blood circulation and muscle toning.

Their strokes are mostly long flat/firm gliding strokes from hand to body to legs (like when you sprained your ankle, you will rub with medicated oil back and forth), with some cupping/tapping. They don't knead or press down at different points of your body. So if you are looking for the latter, you will be disappointed.

The other thing is it is very oily. After the massage I don't see how you can put your clothes on or leave the place without a shower. Shampoo and shower gel provided and bathroom is attached to the room.

As far as quality is concerned, I think they did a good job.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried, and I must say it is very oily. They even oiled your hair. After that, I kind of smell like nasi bryianni. But I must say the charge of $60 for a one hour massage is reasonable. Luckily, I brought my own soap, with is more effective to remove the oil.

There's this ayurveda in Farrer park where this guy does not mind if u r nude and he is quite cute. U just say i don't wanna wear underwear and he's fine with it and i got such a hard on after he massaged man. fxxking hot.

May I know which one ? I search .. is it call Om ?

I also prefer to have massage nude

I have been to Amirta once. The place is very clean and has a shower in each massage room. The massuers are from India and they are very professional. It caters to both sexes and the massusers are arranged according the customer's gender. Before the massage, they provide a paper underwear for you to wear and they avoid sensitive areas. I tried and oil massage and the head massage. It is very good as the massage provided is catered to your health needs. They will sit down and discuss with you and recommand the appropriate massage according to your health needs. Very professional. :thumb: It is time I make my next appointment.

What is paper underwear? those triangle disposable one u buy from supermarket?

Which sensitive areas.. is thigh and butt not massaged? chest?

Even if you wear paper undie, the oil will wet the undie when you turn over right?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the oil massage and I kind of like it

When I went in , i remove all my clothes but i wasnt given paper underwear or loincloth.

I was ask to sit on the wooden massage bed totally nude, and he start to oil my hair and start giving head massage 1st.

then next i was instructed to lie down facing up (reverse of tcm procedure) and he start to pour warm oil all over my body, he also rub the oil on my balls and cock which is hard already

I am totally covered with oil by then, when he did the leg routine , he also massage my cock and balls

then i turn over to face down, and he pour warm oil on my back. it was really shiok when he rub your back, and also do foot massage

however i think he missed massaging one leg routine and ask me to turn back facing up

He repeated the front routine again, basically chest and abs, thighs. then he did a manhood massage like small scrapping throughout my balls then up my cock to the shaft.

then he start to continue stroking it. its quite shiok and i let out signs of pleasure and he continue more.

Then he ask me if i want to let it out. I am so aroused that I cannot hold

So he jerk me off and i blew

He is pretty cool about it .. he ask me to go back to him again

:)

the oil is really thick , so it takes 2 times of lather shampoo and shower to clean it off

the massage is like making sure the oil is absorb and circulate, so it basically long slow glidding strokes , like swedish but less acupoint purpose..

I tried the oil massage and I kind of like it When I went in , i remove all my clothes but i wasnt given paper underwear or loincloth. I was ask to sit on the wooden massage bed totally nude, and he start to oil my hair and start giving head massage 1st. then next i was instructed to lie down facing up (reverse of tcm procedure) and he start to pour warm oil all over my body, he also rub the oil on my balls and cock which is hard already I am totally covered with oil by then, when he did the leg routine , he also massage my cock and balls then i turn over to face down, and he pour warm oil on my back. it was really shiok when he rub your back, and also do foot massage however i think he missed massaging one leg routine and ask me to turn back facing up He repeated the front routine again, basically chest and abs, thighs. then he did a manhood massage like small scrapping throughout my balls then up my cock to the shaft. then he start to continue stroking it. its quite shiok and i let out signs of pleasure and he continue more. Then he ask me if i want to let it out. I am so aroused that I cannot hold So he jerk me off and i blew He is pretty cool about it .. he ask me to go back to him again :) the oil is really thick , so it takes 2 times of lather shampoo and shower to clean it off the massage is like making sure the oil is absorb and circulate, so it basically long slow glidding strokes , like swedish but less acupoint purpose..

Does the oil smell? Would love to try it. Which shop ve u been to? Care to share?

Had tried at a few outlets but never have such an experience. Cool....

Share the name of the outlet can?

I tried the oil massage and I kind of like it When I went in , i remove all my clothes but i wasnt given paper underwear or loincloth. I was ask to sit on the wooden massage bed totally nude, and he start to oil my hair and start giving head massage 1st. then next i was instructed to lie down facing up (reverse of tcm procedure) and he start to pour warm oil all over my body, he also rub the oil on my balls and cock which is hard already I am totally covered with oil by then, when he did the leg routine , he also massage my cock and balls then i turn over to face down, and he pour warm oil on my back. it was really shiok when he rub your back, and also do foot massage however i think he missed massaging one leg routine and ask me to turn back facing up He repeated the front routine again, basically chest and abs, thighs. then he did a manhood massage like small scrapping throughout my balls then up my cock to the shaft. then he start to continue stroking it. its quite shiok and i let out signs of pleasure and he continue more. Then he ask me if i want to let it out. I am so aroused that I cannot hold So he jerk me off and i blew He is pretty cool about it .. he ask me to go back to him again :) the oil is really thick , so it takes 2 times of lather shampoo and shower to clean it off the massage is like making sure the oil is absorb and circulate, so it basically long slow glidding strokes , like swedish but less acupoint purpose..

Can I know the shop name n address pls? Appreciate with the massuer name if possible...

Would like to try up...

I tried the oil massage and I kind of like it

When I went in , i remove all my clothes but i wasnt given paper underwear or loincloth.

I was ask to sit on the wooden massage bed totally nude, and he start to oil my hair and start giving head massage 1st.

then next i was instructed to lie down facing up (reverse of tcm procedure) and he start to pour warm oil all over my body, he also rub the oil on my balls and cock which is hard already

I am totally covered with oil by then, when he did the leg routine , he also massage my cock and balls

then i turn over to face down, and he pour warm oil on my back. it was really shiok when he rub your back, and also do foot massage

however i think he missed massaging one leg routine and ask me to turn back facing up

He repeated the front routine again, basically chest and abs, thighs. then he did a manhood massage like small scrapping throughout my balls then up my cock to the shaft.

then he start to continue stroking it. its quite shiok and i let out signs of pleasure and he continue more.

Then he ask me if i want to let it out. I am so aroused that I cannot hold

So he jerk me off and i blew

He is pretty cool about it .. he ask me to go back to him again

:)

the oil is really thick , so it takes 2 times of lather shampoo and shower to clean it off

the massage is like making sure the oil is absorb and circulate, so it basically long slow glidding strokes , like swedish but less acupoint purpose..

Many guys asking the same question 'where is the shop???' ,but no answer means

that was an alibaba story?

That is because the info has been given lah, dumb dumb. Don't be so lazy lah, scroll and see. Everything must spoon feed meh.

Guest massagelover

I have never tried Indian Massage before, seems interesting.

Are the therapists at Amrita the mature type or the young type ?

I always presume the mature type gives better massages as they are more experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the massage and was so impressed I bought a whole package at Amrita. But that was before my cold cleared - realized in the second trip bk the spices they use leave a lingering scent on the body that's close to spicy Indian tea.. I did not exactly love it after..

Best bit is u can go fully nude instead of wearing the paper undies cos the strokes r very long and warm and it feels amazing when he runs his hands all the way down yr body with warm oil.

No hanky panky at all... And no need but it did feel super sensuous.

That is because the info has been given lah, dumb dumb. Don't be so lazy lah, scroll and see. Everything must spoon feed meh.

Hey I looked from the first page to here and I can't find the name being mentioned. I know I must have missed it but I really can't find it. Can someone be kind enough to pm me the name without tearing me to shreds please? Thanks so much!

Hey I looked from the first page to here and I can't find the name being mentioned. I know I must have missed it but I really can't find it. Can someone be kind enough to pm me the name without tearing me to shreds please? Thanks so much!

logo.png

11 Upper Dickson Road
Singapore 207471
Tel no: +65 62 990 642
http://www.amrita.com.sg Edited by steppenwolf

Amrita is purely professional, they will give you disposable undies, and their massage style is more on long strokes(which i agree the paper undies is quite irritating), not acupressure.

If you like this kind of massage style, they have a pretty good promo package @ $450 for 10 sessions.

As far as i know they have only 3 male masseurs, all from india.

Guest LingamMassage

My experience:

The store is Amrita on Upper Dickinson Road number 9 or 11. The masseur is in his late 40's short a little stocky. He was wearing long pants and a polo shirt. I opted for the oil massage, one hour $60. I was given disposable underwear, I opted to go nude - he didn't have a problem with this.

The masseur is fully clothed throughout.The massage was great, lots of oil was used and his hands were pretty rough. When he was massaging near my ass and inner thigh he could tell I liked it - he spent a little more time on that area, even started tickling my hole I had a massive hard on by this point . I was then turned over he then started oiling the front of my body and ignored my dick. Anyway I said you can also oil my cock - he did, by dripping oil down my cock and then wanking me off. I blew a load all over my chest and face. He laughed and cleaned me up lol

Hope this helps.

isnt above feed back about his experience had added hot spices into his story ?

Guest AmritaLover

I feel Amrita tries to provide genuine service and make an honest living. I feel so sad when people are insensitive to this and write such things about this great place!

few days ago went to try Axxxxa for the 60min Kerala ayurvedic massage, the male reception outside the counter assign a short hair masseur abt 168ht in his early 40s, very serious look, no expression, no smile.

after face down massage done , hewill ask you to turn over facing up, he did a long strokes massage using ayurverdic herbal warm oil, though i am fully naked, he avoided inner thighs and lower abs near pubic area, some stroke on same area i counted he will repeat for at least 20 times, then he move on to next area and different strokes, abit monotonous at times, the room is small, abit cramp but is attached bath, nothing hanky panky happen when massage ended. nevertheless this serious masseur did a good job.

i like the shop's frontage with a small courtyard walk into reception front counter, is a roll of two story old peranakan style achitecture terrace house, recomended for a good ayurvedic massage. if you expect some XXX experience then this is not your place to go to.

I went to Amrita not long ago.

It was for the first time as I usually do not trust Ayurvedic treatment outside of India.

The man at the reception is very welcoming and will explain everything you want to know.

The therapist I had is obviously from India and is doing a really good job.

A lot of oil is used as it should be and the whole experience was delightful, as in India I felt.

At some times, I was so aroused by the strokes that I became very hard but the therapist avoided any contact with my penis and focused on the treatment.

Very professional and very good quality. I will definitely return

Guest Marad44

There are exclusive resorts in Sri Lanka if anyone is going. One of the best is Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort (http://www.ayurvedaresort.com/) Rooms are immaculate, massage par excellence & all three meals a long-array of buffet. The clientele is mostly European a large proportion single women, flirting with the handsome waiters and the beach boys outside resort perimeter - it is gated with high security, to maintain exclusivity

Guest Aryu TC
Sometime, headache can be caused by other factor such as stiff neck.... visit a TCM to check whether your headache is caused by the neck problem....

Is this suppose to Aryuvedic, i.e. Indian massage or now become TCM, i.e. Chinese massage? What thread should this be - mixed?

• 4 weeks later...

Let's just concentrate on Aryuvedic. Guys, there is only imagination but no hanky panky with these straight joints in little india lah. If you are into indians big belly, dream on.

• 1 month later...

I tried it some time ago at Amitra.. It is fine if you prefer not to wear the disposable underwear. I guessed the intention was to protect the decency of those clients who are not used to being massaged in the nude. Still it will be strictly professional massage, as the masseur will massage only the appropriate areas.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, Amrita is a serious place, no happy ending one.

The massage is deeply therapeutic with effective strokes and oils.

I went fully naked and actually had a massive hard-on while lying on my back

The therapist was not embarrassed and went on with his routine.

Honestly, this amazing body massage is far more pleasurable than a quick cock rubbing

• 4 months later...

Was at Amrita and tryed the kerala massage for one hour....cute masseur, wonderful massage but nothing sensual..........nothing sexual........was naked (i prefer beeing naked for a massage) and the masseur agree with that......once again very good massage and appreciated the shower after.......

Hi guys, Amrita is a serious place, no happy ending one.

The massage is deeply therapeutic with effective strokes and oils.

I went fully naked and actually had a massive hard-on while lying on my back

The therapist was not embarrassed and went on with his routine.

Honestly, this amazing body massage is far more pleasurable than a quick cock rubbing

may i know which body massage u chose then?

am aware there r quite a few types, but no sure which to try

how much did u pay?

• G_M changed the title to Ayurveda Massage Recommendation (compiled)