Male HQ

Boyfriend Gave My Straight Brother A Blow Job

Guest what should I do

Guest what should I do

Quick background

I live with my brother who is 3 years older then me (24), my brother knows I am gay and is ok with that, he has a girlfriend and also away a lot as in the army

I love my brother a lot, and I love my boyfriend, who stays with me at our flat most of the time.

When me and my brother was younger (early teens) we messed about, wanking together and I have in the passed sucked him off.

The other day I came home from work early as was not feeling to well, when I came into the flat I heard some noise from my brothers room, I went to his door (it was open slightly) I did think it was him and his girlfriend but I could see my boyfriend on his knees sucking my brother, both were not naked, they were dressed but my boyfriend had his cock out and was wanking while sucking my brother who had his jeans open but not down.

What do I do, if I have a go at my brother he might throw me out of the flat, should I just dump my boyfriend and try to forgive my brother

dumb ur bf, find new. nt ez n fast but worth it. forgive ur brother (cos we cant dicard/disown/disregard our own blood). If ur bf can do that to ur bro, he can do that wif anybody.grief for a while if u need, bt quickly move on.

Ur brother didnt spare a thought for u. He knew ur bf n he still engage that act wif him. So y cry? Obviously ur own brother n bf didnt take u for serious. Wt u shud do is, act kike nothin happen,stil b wif ur bf. Try engage a threesome wif em. Den start flirting wif others. 'revenge is always sweet'

Guest Ironrod

I agree with the guy above saying "If your bf can even blow your bro without considering your feelings, he can jolly well blow the whole neighborhood"

Step 1

1) Dump your bf

Step 2

2) Endure and try to gain financial freedom - so u can move out

Step 3

3) Open eyes BIG BIG next time you find a bf, or better find a bf with a place for u to stay.

Wow , isn't it great you have a new age brother, who is open to try anything once in his life.

Since you are brothers and blood is thicker than water and you may break up with your bf or he may dump you later, so approach your brother one of these days , when he is relaxed , without anyone else, just you and him and let him know what you saw that day.

Give him a chance to explain himself , maybe your bf seduced him maybe your brother was horny to the point of exploding just by a little touch to the dick,

But be prepared for the ugly truth and weigh if you wanna jsut close one eye and ask your brother not to let it happen again or else you will spill the beans ,

As for your bf, just observe him on the sly if he is really true to you 98% of the time , gays just cannot expect 100% commitment from the partners , 98% is just good enough already , just ewnjoy the happy times together .

Beseides the sex part , do you enjoy being wif bf doing other things together.

Spice up your life. Surprise each other with romatic get togethers on weekends .

Keep the flame going or it will become stale soon.

Guest Newton Law

I can understand how you feel. I have similar encounter few years ago. I live with my uncle who is around 10 years older than me (im 25yo this year). my parents left early. Only both of us stay together in a flat. he treated me as i'm his only nephew. He is quite good looking and has very good bod built. He knew im gay and he open with it. He is attached with his gf for abt 4 yrs.

Last year, I got attached with my bf. my bf always come to my house and sometimes stay overnight. Sometimes we made love in my room. my uncle comment my bf moan very loudly till he can hear from his room. I just laugh saying my skills good ma.

Very early morning abt 3-4am, I realised my bf is not my room. so i quietly go out of the room to see whether he is alright or feeling unwell. I passby my uncle's room and heard some noises. The door is not closed completely. I saw the light was on. i slowly pushed the door slightly, and I saw my uncle is fuxking my bf in doggie position. I was shocked, and didnt make any action. just at the door and watch. I didnt do what to do. Both of us are naked. My uncle's hands were on my bf's butts. and he keep pumping. my bf was moaning. then my uncle say he is cumming soon, and he cummed. I didnt see him drawing his dick out when he cum. i though he may have worn condom. But my bf saying he can feel his hot cum. when my uncle draw out his dick, i saw he didnt wear condom. They are doing raw. I was angry at a side and told myself I cannot be too rush.

After a while, my uncle say he feel very shiok fuxking my bf on his bed. and my bf was lying beside him. I cant do much, beco my uncle provide me all these years. I was lost, and keep thinking what to do. My bf continued going to my uncle's every night. In the end, i just told my bf that i wanna break up.

another heartbreak story , sad.

But on the bright side , are you glad that your uncle didi not overstep the boundary of blood relations and then you will be even more traumatised.

I was talking about forced incest here.

I can understand how you feel. I have similar encounter few years ago. I live with my uncle who is around 10 years older than me (im 25yo this year). my parents left early. Only both of us stay together in a flat. he treated me as i'm his only nephew. He is quite good looking and has very good bod built. He knew im gay and he open with it. He is attached with his gf for abt 4 yrs.

Last year, I got attached with my bf. my bf always come to my house and sometimes stay overnight. Sometimes we made love in my room. my uncle comment my bf moan very loudly till he can hear from his room. I just laugh saying my skills good ma.

Very early morning abt 3-4am, I realised my bf is not my room. so i quietly go out of the room to see whether he is alright or feeling unwell. I passby my uncle's room and heard some noises. The door is not closed completely. I saw the light was on. i slowly pushed the door slightly, and I saw my uncle is fuxking my bf in doggie position. I was shocked, and didnt make any action. just at the door and watch. I didnt do what to do. Both of us are naked. My uncle's hands were on my bf's butts. and he keep pumping. my bf was moaning. then my uncle say he is cumming soon, and he cummed. I didnt see him drawing his dick out when he cum. i though he may have worn condom. But my bf saying he can feel his hot cum. when my uncle draw out his dick, i saw he didnt wear condom. They are doing raw. I was angry at a side and told myself I cannot be too rush.

After a while, my uncle say he feel very shiok fuxking my bf on his bed. and my bf was lying beside him. I cant do much, beco my uncle provide me all these years. I was lost, and keep thinking what to do. My bf continued going to my uncle's every night. In the end, i just told my bf that i wanna break up.

Why not just join the crowd? it might be fun too.

What do I do, if I have a go at my brother he might throw me out of the flat, should I just dump my boyfriend and try to forgive my brother

mind asking, currently, you ns, schooling or already start working? i don't think that dump your bf can slove anything, cos you don't know the whole picture, you just trying to escape from the fact, do you think your next bf won't repeat the history? sometimes thing beyond our control, i not asking you to close one eye, but ask yourself, true to yourself, what you want to do next?

Edited by snowball

moral of the story:

1. always locked the door when having sex.

2. men are such horny creature, be it str8, gay or bi, they would love a free BJ or FJ

Ok serious note

- Dump the BF, no matter how a BF might have flirt outside, by crawling up to your brother/ uncle's bed is a complete disregard to your feeling.

- After dumping the BF, confront the brother/ uncle. tell them you saw everything, have dumped the BF and ask them not to touch your future partner again. Remind them that "Dont Shit where U Eat" applies here

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Blood is thicker than water.

Look at the bright side, your bro/uncle are helping u to test how faithful your lovers are to you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Handsome Guest

Wow... I sure will join in the fun! Then everybody happy! Dont think too much about being faithful. That word does not belong in gay man's dictionary... how many times have I fxxked some gay boy who is attached.... ha ha ha

I would of joined in, after all you said that when you was a teen you wanked and sucked your brother before, then I would of kicked the boyfriend out the flat, then gone back into my brothers room and fxxked his straight virgin hole for being such a naughty brother

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Dump your BF. If I were you, I would've taken the picture/video of both of them. Then show and tell the GF what happened.

Personally, I hate bisexuals who wants the best of both world. Sucking on a cock tainted by pussies is a turn off.

Guest Hot-to-thot

I thought only Mediacorp drama serials have people raping, having sex in their rooms without closing the door....

Wah-lah, uncle/nephew/brother boyfriend! What's next grandfather/father/twins/boyfriend?

If Mediacorp drama serials like this, sure cancel my cable tv and watch daily.

Better do this as a period drama(coz i want a happy ending), the uncle/older brother ended up as the 'concubines' and served tea ceremony to the nephew/younger brother (the queens).The boyfriend s the 'king', of course. The name of the drama is appropriately named 'Da Jin Jin'(very japanese-inspired).

Jin Jin = Family Jewel :)

One of my friend had his fun with another guy on IRC when he just got attached. The reason being, he want to have the last bit of fun before being truly committed.

The other one cheated on his bf(in relationship for almost 1 year), same thing, had sex with another person he knew on IRC.

Haiz....I know this is stereotyping, but sometimes, it just appears that some gay guys are hormonal monster. The moment they are engulfed by large quantities of testosterone, the only thing in their mind is SEX. Only to regret after that, break up with bf, got STDs.....etc

Guest gaysingaporean

In situation like these... one has to separate lust from love.

Someone will be hurt, but one should see from the bigger picture.

Sex is just sex. Oral or anal.

The big difference is that in both cases (brother/uncle) LUST is the main thing and definately not LOVE! So if the love is strong in the gay couple, these casual flings should be just that... casual flings.

Guest really ah

dun really feel this can happen ...

maybe the first case where the bf thinks u will not be back early so sucked the bro.

the 2nd case sounds to daring to be true....

Quick background

I live with my brother who is 3 years older then me (24), my brother knows I am gay and is ok with that, he has a girlfriend and also away a lot as in the army

I love my brother a lot, and I love my boyfriend, who stays with me at our flat most of the time.

When me and my brother was younger (early teens) we messed about, wanking together and I have in the passed sucked him off.

The other day I came home from work early as was not feeling to well, when I came into the flat I heard some noise from my brothers room, I went to his door (it was open slightly) I did think it was him and his girlfriend but I could see my boyfriend on his knees sucking my brother, both were not naked, they were dressed but my boyfriend had his cock out and was wanking while sucking my brother who had his jeans open but not down.

Your brother is and asshole and so is your boyfriend, you have just had the shittiest moment of your life. But you can always be positive. At least now you can demand it from you older brother if you need something to suck since he seems to enjoy it so much and better yet, you can even have 3some. Some very silly and open-minded guy would be envious of your current shituation, believe me.

-EDIT: I would love to watch the 3some if it's ever happening.

Edited by suckmenao

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

I realised i am not the only one. Few years ago, I am attached with my bf, he is 22 yrs old. We have a group of friends all gay. often together. One weekend, we join a chalet at east coast, my friend's birthday. It ended late and we stay overnight. the room occup 5 of us. me, my bf and my friend, birthday boy sharing the queen size bed. my bf sleep in mid of us. others sleep on floor.

in mid of night, i feel that the bed has some movement. I open my eyes n take a peek. the birthday boy is fxxking my bf. They still in clothes, only the pants removed. after them the birthday boy whisper he want to shoot.

I was sad n did not what to react. I was 20 yrs old, and love my bf very much. he is very good looking. I pretend nothing happen. I still attached to him till now.

Guest Ironrod

I realised i am not the only one. Few years ago, I am attached with my bf, he is 22 yrs old. We have a group of friends all gay. often together. One weekend, we join a chalet at east coast, my friend's birthday. It ended late and we stay overnight. the room occup 5 of us. me, my bf and my friend, birthday boy sharing the queen size bed. my bf sleep in mid of us. others sleep on floor.

in mid of night, i feel that the bed has some movement. I open my eyes n take a peek. the birthday boy is fxxking my bf. They still in clothes, only the pants removed. after them the birthday boy whisper he want to shoot.

I was sad n did not what to react. I was 20 yrs old, and love my bf very much. he is very good looking. I pretend nothing happen. I still attached to him till now.

This is really the WTF story for me - ok WTF is wrong with guys these days?

Doesn't parents teach them how to stand up for themselves and be a real man?

Big dick and muscles doesn't make a man - it's the responsibilities he is willing to bear, the respect he command, the pride and self worth he has that shapes a real man.

It's really sad to read such incidents here. Come on, most (attached) people i know, do have the occasion fling, without their partners knowing. I am not encouraging attached people to do it, but to have it happening under the same roof, with someone you know.. that's a big NO NO.

Your bf/uncle/bro - has totally no respect for you guys. Wise up and move on.

havent it occured to anyone that the posts on the brother/uncle might be by the same person? And it sounds like a fantasy rather than a true event. Esp the uncle version. Itz written like an erotic story rather than a heartbroken story.

just a guess

havent it occured to anyone that the posts on the brother/uncle might be by the same person? And it sounds like a fantasy rather than a true event. Esp the uncle version. Itz written like an erotic story rather than a heartbroken story.

just a guess

Singaporeans are generally suckers for drama.

To the OP.

Aiyoh. Just dump the bastard.

Go to spas and have hot whirlwind sex spree with hot sexy people.

Offer to bring your brother along, tell him there are better, hotter, sexier guys out there than your soon to be ex-bf.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest happy birthday!

Maybe it was meant to be a belated surprise birthday present! :rolleyes:

I was sad n did not what to react. I was 20 yrs old, and love my bf very much. he is very good looking. I pretend nothing happen.

you are nuts, real nuts.

It's a piss off and a disappointment to see that so many User here encourage to 'join sex

, '3some', 'join in the fun' while their boyfriend betrayed them.

Why not put yourself(To those Users) into their shoes with that scenerio, Your handsome/cutie/lovely/sweetheart/MrRight BF turn out to betray you just right in your face, Would you even have the heart to even think about sex? If so, then your mind do have a problem & aren't ready for relationship.

It will be a heartbreaking & stunning moment.

It's a piss off and a disappointment to see that so many User here encourage to 'join sex

, '3some', 'join in the fun' while their boyfriend betrayed them.

Why not put yourself(To those Users) into their shoes with that scenerio, Your handsome/cutie/lovely/sweetheart/MrRight BF turn out to betray you just right in your face, Would you even have the heart to even think about sex? If so, then your mind do have a problem & aren't ready for relationship.

It will be a heartbreaking & stunning moment.

As Vernetta used to say on class 95, "When life gives you lemons, be a tart."

Playing the heart broken role only gets you so much pity and satisfaction.

People should be more self empowered to go grab what they want in life.

So what if the stinking bf cheats, he's not worth crying over.

3some? why not? At least asking will give some satisfaction from the shock in the skank bf and the fcuked up brother.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

As Vernetta used to say on class 95, "When life gives you lemons, be a tart."

Playing the heart broken role only gets you so much pity and satisfaction.

People should be more self empowered to go grab what they want in life.

So what if the stinking bf cheats, he's not worth crying over.

3some? why not? At least asking will give some satisfaction from the shock in the skank bf and the fcuked up brother.

One thing.

You're just blinded by lust.

One thing.

You're just blinded by lust.

So wat u suggest is that the TS should just one day pack his stuff and leave both his bro and bf?

Well some ppl place love, lust and sex on the same plate =)

IMHO 3some with bro n bf is highly desirable and is hot ;)

I'll tie up my bf to the bed and punish first though :thumb:

He deserves to be spanked and be simultaneously edged and prevented from cumming for a couple of hours a day till it dawns on him that cheating is UNacceptable.

I think what Eddy is trying to say is to make the best out of the situation and not just mope around. But I guess it's easier said than done, and depends on your own value system I guess. Personally, I would be devastated if my other half was fxxking around behind my back. I guess you have to ask yourself whether your boyfriend is really worth it, or whether you have been doing enough for your relationship.

Edited by jayy

i think what is more important what kind of a relationship you both have agree? open? monogamous?

Even if it is open you don't fxxk around with the brother or get fxxked when the boyfriend is in the same bed, If you have a open relationship there is something called respect that you still need to follow

• Guest locked this topic