Male HQ

Boyfriend Gave My Straight Brother A Blow Job

Guest what should I do

Guest pvantage

As I read further in the board, gay man are hardly honest and stay faithful. Not all are, but mostly. Especially if they are cute and good looking, they tends to get stray and get laid with others. As the special other half, the solution as mentioned by many on this are:

1. Break up and move on

- This is one easy way, because u can forget about it and there is no stress about recurring or bad memory. Just a while of sadness.

2. Pretend nothing has happened

- This is a 'smart' move, because u will get haunted by the thought of the 'disgusted' sight and keep being tormented by the thought.

3. Join in the fun

- This is a wild one, because a threesome imply that the relationship is not monogamous anymore and opened another door to an unknown, but the challenge is can u stand ur bf get laid with another guy?

4. Talk about it

- This is really challenging, because this may lead to many interesting path. One is that 'I wont do it again', Two is that 'I am sorry' and the same thing happen again, Third is that 'I think we are not compatible'.

Quick background

I live with my brother who is 3 years older then me (24), my brother knows I am gay and is ok with that, he has a girlfriend and also away a lot as in the army

I love my brother a lot, and I love my boyfriend, who stays with me at our flat most of the time.

When me and my brother was younger (early teens) we messed about, wanking together and I have in the passed sucked him off.

The other day I came home from work early as was not feeling to well, when I came into the flat I heard some noise from my brothers room, I went to his door (it was open slightly) I did think it was him and his girlfriend but I could see my boyfriend on his knees sucking my brother, both were not naked, they were dressed but my boyfriend had his cock out and was wanking while sucking my brother who had his jeans open but not down.

What do I do, if I have a go at my brother he might throw me out of the flat, should I just dump my boyfriend and try to forgive my brother

pretend it never happened, try to catch them again and this time take loads of pictures. with those pictures... both are in your 'debt' and you can figure out what to do with the both of them at your own leisure and let them sweat it out whilst you do.

• Guest locked this topic