Male HQ
Guest justmoros

Meeting @ Macritchie Open Concept Shower/Toilet

Guest JOCKEY

anyone want to go shower together at macritchie tonight? drop me a mail at just_moros [at] hotmail.com

what time is normally late enough for the action to happen? i was there 8-ish pm...only a few str8 uncles taking their sweet time showering with the speedos on...quite boring

Guest kinkydude

what time is normally late enough for the action to happen? i was there 8-ish pm...only a few str8 uncles taking their sweet time showering with the speedos on...quite boring

i went there last night at 10 and i had a good fun. this guy was showing his huge cock while showering as if trying to tease me...he then let me stroke his cock and we both b/j afterwards. it was really quiet after 9+ and depends on luck, u might find a couple of horny guys there. i notice there are a few regular joggers who always go there and shower at late night

Guest want

kinkydude - are you a regular runner there ? that guy showered INSIDE the cubicle or outside ? hunky ?

Guest kinkydude

kinkydude - are you a regular runner there ? that guy showered INSIDE the cubicle or outside ? hunky ?

i've been there 3 to 4 times so far and i've seen the same few guys at least twice. does that make me a regular?

the guy showered outside and then the action continued inside the cubicle...he's in his late 20's or early 30's and oh boy, he's hunky. tanned bod

Guest Keith

So desperate..just becos people write some reviews, and you go there and wait?

Happy Waiting... :thumb:

Guest Keith

I can understand. Being lonely and disperate..Anyway its getting dark oredie, better go back and come back here again tomorrow.

Dun get rape for nothing..Ha.ha

Guest Shower

No worries..I'm bigger than anyone.wun get rape..but now we all know u "Keith" mAde up story..just like tat Freddy..

Guest Guest

Some people are just super childish, why tell lies and make those people go for nothing.... Such people should be beaten up like the woman in the China restaurant.........or maybe tie up and in the toilet overnight.....

Guest Shower

I agree with u bro "guest", well said...at least we go and find the truth and see for myself..no one there but I enjoy the peace n shower openly which nowadays quite diff to find such place...

Guest Guest

I agree with u bro "guest", well said...at least we go and find the truth and see for myself..no one there but I enjoy the peace n shower openly which nowadays quite diff to find such place...

Good that you have enjoyed yourself. I think the moderator should note the IP address of these people who tricked others and ban them from entering BW again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest guest

I went to have a look at the showers some weeks back while taking a night walk around the area. When I walked into the shower area, I startled a str8 couple who must have been planning to makeout in one of the cubicles haha.. The girl finally came out of the cubicle while I was at the urinal, and the couple scooted off very quickly. Other than that the place did not have a single soul around ... eleven-ish, Fri night.

I went to have a look at the showers some weeks back while taking a night walk around the area. When I walked into the shower area, I startled a str8 couple who must have been planning to makeout in one of the cubicles haha.. The girl finally came out of the cubicle while I was at the urinal, and the couple scooted off very quickly. Other than that the place did not have a single soul around ... eleven-ish, Fri night.

if i were you, i would have ask them if they're interested in having 3some. MMF sex. ahahhaha...............

cheers

Guest justmoros

i'll be there tonight at abt 11pm... anyone care to join... at macritchie...

Guest kinkydude

i'll be there tonight at abt 11pm... anyone care to join... at macritchie...

try to be there early if possible...:D

Guest 123

justmoros - wah ! u go there at 11pm how u come back ?

KINKYDUE & JUSTMOROS - hope you guys have FUN there ! :thumb:

Good that you have enjoyed yourself. I think the moderator should note the IP address of these people who tricked others and ban them from entering BW again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

before this we had the trickster@Kallang, and even before that we had trickster@Queenstown, i think there's one lurking at Citymall also, these desperate horny tricksters can form a pan-island syndicate already...

Guest kinkydude

justmoros - wah ! u go there at 11pm how u come back ?

KINKYDUE & JUSTMOROS - hope you guys have FUN there ! :thumb:

sigh..i had the longest shower ever in my life...from 10.50 to 11.30...and not a single soul appeared in the shower area :(

Guest justmoros

sigh..i had the longest shower ever in my life...from 10.50 to 11.30...and not a single soul appeared in the shower area :(

oh no sorry kinkydude... ran late from previous appointment...

Guest kinkydude

oh no sorry kinkydude... ran late from previous appointment...

so...tonight? earlier perhaps? say around 8.30?

Guest kinkydude

Hi kiniky dude..what are ur stats? dun mind....

chi gymfit 30yo 5'9" here...u?

Guest kinky-boy

think it is better to go down later at ard 10pm or later...

8:30 (sat nights) still quite crowded with straight guys...

pls dun 'destroy' our few remaining playgorunds.... thanks =)

THis was what i wrote earlier on another thread:

So i was jogging at Macritchie Reservoir ard 9-10 pm, and when i was abt to go wash up in the open shower area, i saw a daring exhibitionist, around 35-40 yo, lying on the floor of the shower cubicle with the door open wide, masturbating erotically for people to see.

But it was very quiet so i was the only spectator.

And yes its a true encounter... dont give up yet based on few unlucky trips.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Needshower

Anyone going there now? Should b quiet for some peacful shower together.

Guest guest

exciting..i will come too

went down last night at arnd 11pm....didnt regret it. had fun in the open shower :)

Guest horny

anyone going tonight? let's hv some bubble fun tonight say around 10.45? the more the merrier

Guest horny

Anyone keen to go this afternoon around 3 to about 6?

Tonight may go too...

isnt it a bit risky to go there in broad daylight?

Guest kinkydude

Would anyone going down tonight...hopefully earlier about 8plus 9?

better not...at this hour, the place is full of straight people and the cleaner comes to clean the whole toilet and shower area at 8-8.30pm daily (last round of cleaning for them!!).

go there after 9.30 is safe