Male HQ

Pinoy And Pinoy Lover Gather Here (Compiled)

dewberry

i dun know but last nite i went to keybox . there i met one pinoy guy he is super attractive. then we did sex there but halfway , he said he is so stressed coz of his office work so he said he want to stop . so i let him stop lol . then i went off earlier then he did . i forgot to ask his no. he looks really innocent. i really regret for not asking his ph no :(

do expound. what makes a pinoy super attractive?

sinu pumupunta dito ng tantric?

Hey! I've been to Tantric once. The place is really small & stuffy. The crowd were mostly young & twink types. There were also a lot of sissy guys hugging and kissing in the dance floor. I was cruised by a european guy while I was at the bar drinking. We just kissed and touched each other but we didn't go beyond that as I was with some friends. If you like to be more intimate and be brushed randomly with everyone, go to tantric. Otherwise, if you prefer mature, young professional types, go to Taboo. :-)

Sobrang shy pa rin Ang pinoy

Meron na bang nag cruise sa Ang siang hill?

San Kayo nag cruise?

An Siang Hill is dead long time ago. If you like to find some action, go to the park near Tanjong Pagar or the hawker nearby at night time (especially during closing time of the gay clubs) at 2AM. Break a leg dude! :-)

Hey! I've been to Tantric once. The place is really small & stuffy. The crowd were mostly young & twink types. There were also a lot of sissy guys hugging and kissing in the dance floor. I was cruised by a european guy while I was at the bar drinking. We just kissed and touched each other but we didn't go beyond that as I was with some friends. If you like to be more intimate and be brushed randomly with everyone, go to tantric. Otherwise, if you prefer mature, young professional types, go to Taboo. :-)

I prefer mature, stocky caucasian or chinese and manly.....buti pa dyan teh..madami puti sbi mo diba? hahahayyyyheheheh

• 2 weeks later...

Ang dami namang hubad na katawan dito sa page na 'to?

Wala alng, nangungulit lang! Good morning SG Pinoy peeps! Holiday bukas! Woot!

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was havin a burger at the 24 hr McD at ave6 angmokio the night before.

This nice looking and well built Pinoy guy asked to share the table with me as the place was packed... and boy how could I refuse... he wore a real tight fitting pair of low rise berms and tee. He sat next to me, and just began chatting, very friendly guy indeed.

I was half way thru my burger, when he said he'd get coffee if I'd like some...as he stood up I could see his nice tight butt... and while holding my burger buns in my hands.... I was thinking it would be nice to munch on his..

Funny though, I've shared a table with sg guys, but none ever spoke a word.... just gobbled their food and left.

Too bad we did not exchange contact num. Hope to bump into him again. :whistle:

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I ask about pinoy foreskin? ON nearly all pinoys there seems to be extra skin on the underside - is there a special way the circumcision is done?

because usually the type of circumcision procedure in the philippines(especially those which are not done clinically) does not remove the skin. they would just cut the skin then fold it on the side unlike other cuts where the whole skin around the head are removed.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marad44

One cool quality of the Filipino is their multi-ethnic background. It makes them more open to interaction.

Filipino's are expressive and out-spoken in English which makes them approachable. The profiles they write of themselves is unparalleled in Asia. They are romantic by nature, given to physical display of hugging, kissing, singing and dancing. In the West, they are the choice of men looking for Asian partners - male or female, owing to their English, international outlook and Christianity.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One cool quality of the Filipino is their multi-ethnic background. It makes them more open to interaction.

Filipino's are expressive and out-spoken in English which makes them approachable. The profiles they write of themselves is unparalleled in Asia. They are romantic by nature, given to physical display of hugging, kissing, singing and dancing. In the West, they are the choice of men looking for Asian partners - male or female, owing to their English, international outlook and Christianity.

isit?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic