Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

• 1 month later...

Anyone tried?

nice website and room .. but overly priced for a home massage at first look

Hi guys, just my two cents worth, i know this guy as we have worked together in the past and he has many years experience in singapore and overseas too. He is trained in quite afew different massage technics and his home where he does his massage is very cosy and private.

Guest guest

Hi guys, just my two cents worth, i know this guy as we have worked together in the past and he has many years experience in singapore and overseas too. He is trained in quite afew different massage technics and his home where he does his massage is very cosy and private.

Agree. His place is nicely done, uses good oil. He knows his stuff, uses clean towels, professional. Only thing that i would have enjoyed more if the massage bed is a complete full-length, not those where the headrest portion is detachable type (sorry cant find a better way of describing)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Very vain

Your price at $70 puts u on par with those spas shops. U better make sure u provide quality stuff as your overheads are so low compared to spa shops. Otherwise, u are overly priced compared with so many home based masseurs - average at $55/hr only!

Guest massagee

I think he has the right to state a price. If it is too expensive, then don't go. It is not right for us to comment and compare him with other spas. Don't forget most spas have nice ambience but their staff are not certified. Atleast he is certified and maybe he can command that kind of price. So if you think it is expensive then dont go. Let's not compare him to someone offering 50/2hrs.. You ask yourself, if you are a masseur, would you massage 2hrs just to earn 50 dollars? Must be crazy right..how many cust can you do per day? By the end of the day, you will be "dead" due to tiredness...etc. If i enjoy touching guys, i don't mind charging 50 dollars but if I am earning living, I will be stupid to charge that low because how long can i sustain doing it in 2hrs????

Let's respect his price. BTW, there are others don't mind paying just to get a decent/good massage.

• 1 month later...

Professional Massage and Spa Treatments.

Please visit:

http://www.wix.com/M...orMen/Singapore

Hignlights

ANTI-INSOMNIA MASSAGE

Anti-Insomnia Massage should be added on to your Stress Management Agenda.

Blend of light aromatherapy oil calms your body and mind. Sports and Well-Being massage technique soothe your tensed and tired muscles. You feel relaxed; your body gathers in the benefits of blood and lymphatic movements, the daily toxins (and extra toxins accumulated from your stress) drained! You sleep better; your body rejuvenates while you sleep.

For best result: Go home directly after treatment, drink some water and sleep in a comfortable temperature setting.

Highly recommended for:

insomnia due to Stress, Anxiety, Jet lag, hyperactive thinking.

Benefits:

This treatment enables your body and mind to retreat and indulge in a moment of de-stress.

Prevents stressed related insomnia from developing into chronic (persistent) insomnia.

Improve Quality Sleep

For someone with difficulty in sleeping/low quality sleep, this treatment serves as an alternative route (to sleeping pills).

Treatment aims at initiating sleep, building deeper sleep and maintaining quality sleep.

Anti-Insomnia Massage

1hr 15mins: $80

Do make advanced appointments to secure your slots.

More treatments info on website. Please visit:

www.wix.com/massageformen/singapore

Thank You smile.gif

Edited by babybro

Lately been receiving numerous inquiries asking (with regards to my previous post on New Feature), if my other treatments are still available. The answer is Yes, all other treatments stated in my website are available for booking at any time of my operating hours.

Anti-Insomnia Treatments however would be best scheduled after 10.30pm.

Please visit website for more info:

http://www.wix.com/massageformen/singapore

Thanks!

:)

Edited by babybro

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sendtoken82

Hi,

Can anyone who is able to view the webby provide the contact details ??? I dun have a pc at home and is using iPhone ....

Thanks in advanced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In general yes, his place is very well designed, decorated and modern

However, his massage skills was lacking in total hands on contact, he had aircon on too cold which meant he wasted time placing and re-placing blackets over you, he frequently walks around the table - getting this or that, making the whole experience annoying and at times, making me think- what the hell is he doing now- just get on with the massage.

For someone who is suppose to be trained - he must have forgotten that hands on contact on the patient should not be broken unless absolutely necessary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seasons Greetings from Mike (Escape)

What would be a better way to kick start my festive cheers than expressing my gratitude to all the wonderful guys who came over for treatments with me… most of you have been so so so so so awesome! Luv Ya!!! Knowing there are so many outstanding guys in this great community of Singapore made me very glad and very proud! Cheers!!!

My greetings also go to each and every one here:

Wishing us all Merry Christmas, Very Happy New Year… Great Health, Much Wealth, Abundant Joy, and of course Lots of Love! Cheers!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Business Hours for Lunar New Year Period 2012

22nd Jan (New Year’s Eve) Last Appointment at 3.00pm.

23rd Jan (New Year First Day) Relax Day.

I keep getting enquiries for 23rd Jan, however my schedule for that day is not certain- visiting my elders in the morning and later on visitors coming over my place as well. I know 23rd seems to be an ideal day for massage because everywhere is not open and people become bored. So never mind, if you are bored come by over for a drink ok? :) but I will not be working la, let me chill out ok?

24th Jan (New Year Second Day) Business as usual.

http://www.wix.com/m...ormen/singapore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!
  • G_M unlocked this topic