Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

In general yes, his place is very well designed, decorated and modern

However, his massage skills was lacking in total hands on contact, he had aircon on too cold which meant he wasted time placing and re-placing blackets over you, he frequently walks around the table - getting this or that, making the whole experience annoying and at times, making me think- what the hell is he doing now- just get on with the massage.

For someone who is suppose to be trained - he must have forgotten that hands on contact on the patient should not be broken unless absolutely necessary

Decided to try MIke & I must say he really adopt the customer mindset to listen & improved for the better !

His massage skill is good (a combination of pressing & long stroke) that easily calms my mood down. No lost of hands contact nor was the aircon too cold. In fact, he even adjusted the aircon not to blow onto me without me asking him !

Will definitely recommend Mike to anyone into enjoying a serious massage ! Potential contender for my year-end 2012 Top Masseurs list, hehe ! Keep It Up, Mike !!!

Edited by yunzi2007

Decided to try MIke & I must say he really adopt the customer mindset to listen & improved for the better !

His massage skill is good (a combination of pressing & long stroke) that easily calms my mood down. No lost of hands contact nor was the aircon too cold. In fact, he even adjusted the aircon not to blow onto me without me asking him !

Will definitely recommend Mike to anyone into enjoying a serious massage ! Potential contender for my year-end 2012 Top Masseurs list, hehe ! Keep It Up, Mike !!!

Hi Yunzi2007

Glad you enjoyed the massage.

Thanks for your kind words, looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards!

Mike

www.wix.com/massageformen/singapore

Edited by babybro

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I have been to Mike once before and going again I think I will become a regular, he is very good, lovely place and one of the best I have found that is home based. Highly recommend and would recommend Mike anytime J

Cheers Jonnylad, Jonnylad cheers!

Love your name…

Appreciate the comment and looking forward to the next sessions.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, congratulations all nice feedback. I would like to try, but I'm looking for a more exotic massage to be the first time. You seems great, but I need the exotic part that you are not willing to offer :P or do you?

Hi Stevenzhang24

What do you mean for your first time you need something exotic??? LOL

Oh just forget exotic, come over I give you something Proper!

For first timer, a Proper massage is an Exotic Experience ;-)

Thanks!

More info:

Haven't tried Mike yet but his website is awesome! Everything in there is so comprehensive and honest. Kudos to you Mike! All masseurs should follow this excellent example of true professionalism and honest business.

Will find time to make appointment with him soon next week.

pxxno actor equates to pleasure and money. So easy to do, just lil extra and bingo, it erupts like money. :D

Haha my friend you are too funny... thanks for that piece of advice. I am feeling very happy as it is using my massage skills without being too ambitious going for the exotic areas. “Exotic things” which of course I’m very good at too will only take place between me and guess who… ;-) Cheers!

More info:

Haha my friend you are too funny... thanks for that piece of advice. I am feeling very happy as it is using my massage skills without being too ambitious going for the exotic areas. “Exotic things” which of course I’m very good at too will only take place between me and guess who… ;-) Cheers!

More info:

:) When I get the time, I hope to try your massage, you seem very good at it and congratulation for the good service. People seem to like it a lot and they are well reviewed. Very handsome masseur too. I hope I can get touched by your hands by a massage. :) I am not liable if something awakes ;) haha. I really dont doubt you are good at the exotic thing between you and... uhm.. maybe you are one of us :P for leaving the blank? nice! hehe

Haven't tried Mike yet but his website is awesome! Everything in there is so comprehensive and honest. Kudos to you Mike! All masseurs should follow this excellent example of true professionalism and honest business.

Will find time to make appointment with him soon next week.

Hi Chub71

Thanks!

Looking forward to see you.

Cheers!

More info:

:) When I get the time, I hope to try your massage, you seem very good at it and congratulation for the good service. People seem to like it a lot and they are well reviewed. Very handsome masseur too. I hope I can get touched by your hands by a massage. :) I am not liable if something awakes ;) haha. I really dont doubt you are good at the exotic thing between you and... uhm.. maybe you are one of us :P for leaving the blank? nice! hehe

Thanks Stevenzhang24.

See you around whenever you are ready.

More info:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

A note to say I'm back.

And looking forward to see you.

Thanks and Regards!

More info:

Hi Guys

Advance Notice that I will be away from 30th May until 05th June 2012.

Kindly take note.

Service as usual other than the dates above.

Thanks for your patronage.

:) Cheers!

More info:

Desktop website has more info than the smartphone format.

header.jpg

PINKDOT 2012
Let us support Freedom To Love

It’s so easy. Get the Cute Pinkie Plushies and give them to friends, colleagues, family members as a way of passing the message that everyone should have the right to love, and be loved. Proceeds will go towards fundraising for Pink Dot.
And after doing the good deed, how about a facial for you? You get to Enjoy Facials at Special Rate!
SPECIAL?????
Yes, a Very Cool 75mins Facial for you at only $5o (instead of $70).

*Here’s how you get to ENJOY THE SPECIAL:
Step 1: Get the Pinkie Plushies. http://pinkdot.sg/plushies
Step 2: Make an appointment for a 75mins facial with Escape at Mike’s Commonwealth Drive. www.wix.com/massageformen/singapore
Step 3: After the facial, nicely flash your Pinkie Plushies and enjoy the Special Rate. (If your Plushies are BIG, a smartphone pic of you holding the Plushies will do too).
Step 4: Put your Best Feet & Faces forward- Be Present at Pinkdot 2012, 30 June 2012.

Once qualified for the Special Rate, the rest of your 75mins facial sessions will automatically be special priced and you can come as many times as you wish!
Come?????

Yes, as many times as you wish. This Special is Applicable until 30 June 2012, 4pm.

Make appointments now to secure your favorite slots.
See you, you, you… and your Plushies :)
Cheers!
Note: The special rate is only applicable to 75mins facials. Charges for Massage stays the same.

Edited by babybro

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for participating in the “Supporting Freedom to Love” Special Price Promotion. Our time and effort will pay off in a big way.
It is nice to know so many people actually got the Pinkie Plushies. For those who gave me the Plushies, Thank You again, I have given them away to my guests so that they can pass them & the message to their loved ones… isn’t it nice to know your good deed has been further multiplied?
Ok, just an update.
Cheers now!

Edited by babybro

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

Just wonder how many days in adv we should confirm an appt with you?

Hi Freedom711
Just sms, state your best time for the appointments and I will let you know if those slots are available or find closet slots for you. Of course there are times when I might not be able to check nor reply sms immediately as I always leave my phone outside the treatment room.
Thanks and Best Regards! Edited by babybro

He does a grat job in massaging. I asked for Swedish massage but he was able to detect that my neck and shoulder were stiff and did a good job to treat it. Professional and I like the fact that after the massage, he did not rush me but allow to rest a little on the massage bench/bed.

He does a grat job in massaging. I asked for Swedish massage but he was able to detect that my neck and shoulder were stiff and did a good job to treat it. Professional and I like the fact that after the massage, he did not rush me but allow to rest a little on the massage bench/bed.

Thanks Ricky, appreciate the comment.

Hope to see you again for more massages and facials :-)

More info: www.massageformen.wix.com/singapore

I dun think he provide extra, just massage and HJ is suggested.

Hi P-2122

HJ is not available.

You will see that there are many interesting treatments available if you take a look at the menu in my website, but no HJ. Thanks.

Sry its been a long time that I last visited, probably mistaken you wif another massuer in the south area.

That's ok p-2122. :)

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Hi guys!

Thanks for keeping me very busy!!! And which is partly why it has been a while since I last posted. Appreciate that.

Kindly Note though:

I’ll be away from 5th Nov 2012 for a few weeks and will post a notice here again when I am back.

In the meantime Be Well, Be Happy, I’ll do the same.

Be missing my work and missing u guys!

Cheers!!!

P.S. If you have pre-bookings made, I will text you over this weekend to double notify you about the change and see if you want to re-schedule. Thanks Very Much!

More Info:

www.massageformen.wix.com/singapore

Kind of pondering over whether to type this for selfish reason of schedule availability. But being a kind person I ended up typing anyway. So here it goes:

I love massage. One year ago tried Mike (Escape) at Commonwealth Drive and after that session, I knew I found my massage therapist. Today, I only go to Mike even though my work requires me frequent travelling to Hongkong and different parts of China, I always have my massages in Singapore with Mike. All my friends that I had recommended to Mike also went back again with positive feedbacks.

So there you go Mike, my award goes to you. Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Edited by SWIPE

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of pondering over whether to type this for selfish reason of schedule availability. But being a kind person I ended up typing anyway. So here it goes:

I love massage. One year ago tried Mike (Escape) at Commonwealth Drive and after that session, I knew I found my massage therapist. Today, I only go to Mike even though my work requires me frequent travelling to Hongkong and different parts of China, I always have my massages in Singapore with Mike. All my friends that I had recommended to Mike also went back again with positive feedbacks.

So there you go Mike, my award goes to you. Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Thanks Swipe! See you around.

Edited by babybro

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Friends

Please note that I will be away from the 4th Feb for about 2 months. Be coming back towards April, I will post here again and also in my website once I return.

The last time I got requests asking me to give earlier notifications whenever I go away, hence this advanced notification. Will be missing you guys!

Thanks!

Dear Friends

Just a note about bookings for the next 3 days- since I want to take it easy before I leave on the evening of 4th Feb, would only take a couple of appointments each day and if you can, please make advanced bookings.

Also Happy Lunar New Year in advanced to All! Thank you my friends, thanks for being around.

Although my work is about improving your general wellness, I want you to know that I have also learnt so much from you guys through the sessions. Enjoyed the sharings of opinions and ideas on all the subjects we could think of. Doesn't matter whether those topics were about house renovations, entertainment, health, fashion, grooming or more personal subjects like love, friendship, relationships, guys, wives and children, I valued every bits and pieces of your personal experiences you cared to share. Very glad and pround to know this community are made up of so many exceptional human beings who are so kind and caring.

As stated previously, I will be away from the 4th Feb 2013 for about 2 months in United States. Not sure exactly when I will be back yet, I guess would be around April after the skiing season ends (I am filling in at the company I previously worked for in their Ski Resort Sport’s Spa). As an invited Guest-Therapist from Asia, I demo the East-West combination techniques which are often very well received in the States especially so when presented by someone from Singapore as many of you my friends would agree how expert I am at my work.

So this is partly work- good intense work with responsibilities to be fulfilled though more importantly vacation, but when I’m done, would be totally exhilarated, my techniques further brushed up and of course will be looking forward to see you guys again.

Meantime, please Take Care and be Happy! Miss ya… Not Just Sayin.

Edited by babybro

Guest johnsonklt

Dear Friends

Just a note about bookings for the next 3 days- since I want to take it easy before I leave on the evening of 4th Feb, would only take a couple of appointments each day and if you can, please make advanced bookings.

Also Happy Lunar New Year in advanced to All! Thank you my friends, thanks for being around.

Although my work is about improving your general wellness, I want you to know that I have also learnt so much from you guys through the sessions. Enjoyed the sharings of opinions and ideas on all the subjects we could think of. Doesn't matter whether those topics were about house renovations, entertainment, health, fashion, grooming or more personal subjects like love, friendship, relationships, guys, wives and children, I valued every bits and pieces of your personal experiences you cared to share. Very glad and pround to know this community are made up of so many exceptional human beings who are so kind and caring.

As stated previously, I will be away from the 4th Feb 2013 for about 2 months in United States. Not sure exactly when I will be back yet, I guess would be around April after the skiing season ends (I am filling in at the company I previously worked for in their Ski Resort Sport’s Spa). As an invited Guest-Therapist from Asia, I demo the East-West combination techniques which are often very well received in the States especially so when presented by someone from Singapore as many of you my friends would agree how expert I am at my work.

So this is partly work- good intense work with responsibilities to be fulfilled though more importantly vacation, but when I’m done, would be totally exhilarated, my techniques further brushed up and of course will be looking forward to see you guys again.

Meantime, please Take Care and be Happy! Miss ya… Not Just Sayin.

Just few days ago 1st time tried his massage.

When I enter his place it gave me a professional impression.

I must agreed that he is professional in his conduct &

he knew what is my body problem when he touch my

shoulder.

Mike enjoy urself, will miss ur massage svc.

Waiting for u to come back.

You deserved a break fr all busy schedule.

Wishing You "Happy Lunar New Year"

Cheer :clap:

Just few days ago 1st time tried his massage.

When I enter his place it gave me a professional impression.

I must agreed that he is professional in his conduct &

he knew what is my body problem when he touch my

shoulder.

Mike enjoy urself, will miss ur massage svc.

Waiting for u to come back.

You deserved a break fr all busy schedule.

Wishing You "Happy Lunar New Year"

Cheer :clap:

Thanks Johnsonkit. Happy Lunar to you too!

• babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!
  • G_M unlocked this topic