Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

So I finally had the opportunity to experience Mike's massage this evening and I must say it was worth the visit. 

After a quick shower, I had a choice of Swedish, sports and aromatherapy massage but since it was my first time, Mike suggested something "that your body needs" (sounds very bespoke :lol:). The massage started off with a dry one comprising stretching and accupressure. Then the sensual part kicked in. It's amazing how Mike's caresses were so light that I thought initially that he used a soft brush all over my body :frustrated:. Ok, for starters, the sensual ones I've been to have the therapists caressing the ass crack and groin area but there was neither here. After two rounds of the light caresses, then I felt the oil flow (wah seh... like a spa). During this time, his strokes alternated between sports (you know when the elbows and arms are used, this means business), Swedish and aromatherapy massages. 

My overall conclusion is Mike respects the client boundary. There was hardly any brush of his hand against my private area and I could tell that every stroke was thought through. Usually the massage sessions seem more satisfying to me when there's HE, but for Mike, I felt good and satisfied even without HE. Thanks Mike for a great experience! :thumb:

Edited by JYAG-sim

Guest Kylespatrick30
48 minutes ago, JYAG-sim said:

So I finally had the opportunity to experience Mike's massage this evening and I must say it was worth the visit. 

After a quick shower, I had a choice of Swedish, sports and aromatherapy massage but since it was my first time, Mike suggested something "that your body needs" (sounds very bespoke :lol:). The massage started off with a dry one comprising stretching and accupressure. Then the sensual part kicked in. It's amazing how Mike's caresses were so light that I thought initially that he used a soft brush all over my body :frustrated:. Ok, for starters, the sensual ones I've been to have the therapists caressing the ass crack and groin area but there was neither here. After two rounds of the light caresses, then I felt the oil flow (wah seh... like a spa). During this time, his strokes alternated between sports (you know when the elbows and arms are used, this means business), Swedish and aromatherapy massages. 

My overall conclusion is Mike respects the client boundary. There was hardly any brush of his hand against my private area and I could tell that every stroke was thought through. Usually the massage sessions seem more satisfying to me when there's HE, but for Mike, I felt good and satisfied even without HE. Thanks Mike for a great experience! :thumb:

yes I was fine without the HE. his light caresses blew me away, i barely could contain myself LOL

On 12/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, Mikyles said:

Had a great session last night. What a pleasant find here at BW. I’ve tried different masseurs here at BW. I experienced a good quality massage with Mike. Will go back for more! 

http://www.escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

Thank Mikyles, appreciate the great review!

Likewise it was great working on you.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Hi JYAG-sim! Thanks for your very kind and thoughtful review. Very nice to meet you in person.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 7:51 AM, PassingGuess said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Mike where ever you are in the world. Love ya 

Hi PassingGuess

I was in Hokkaido and now already back in Sg.

Thanks for the greetings!

Guessing who you are right now, no wonder you are called PassingGuess :)

• HendryTan changed the title to ESCAPE Massage Service @ Commonwealth
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2020 at 11:22 PM, Hummel said:

A little overdue but had a really good experience here. Beautiful space and great technique.

Would recommend for anyone looking for a serious massage.

9/10.

Hi Hummel

Thanks for your awesome review

Best wishes!

Mike

Hi friends!

I actually felt bad making this announcement as it is not the most appropriate time to be talking about the pursuit of wellness. So please be cool and sweet, this is actually a little piece of news which I promised to announce:

Remember I mentioned before that I will be moving due to enbloc?

I HAVE MOVED!

Shifted from Commonwealth to Queenstown, around 4-5mins walk from Queenstown mrt station.

Many of you said you liked how I did my previous place in Commonwealth, I hope you will like this place too - keeping it basic, kind of hipster.

See you at the new place now onwards.

Will text you exact location.

Thanks for reading / Please take good care of yourselves and others in this time of crisis / Best wishes to you!

Mike

On 4/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, babybro said:

Hi friends!

I actually felt bad making this announcement as it is not the most appropriate time to be talking about the pursuit of wellness. So please be cool and sweet, this is actually a little piece of news which I promised to announce:

I HAVE MOVED!

Shifted from Commonwealth to Queenstown, around 4-5mins walk from Queenstown mrt station.

Many of you said you liked how I did my previous place in Commonwealth, I hope you will like this place too - keeping it basic, kind of hipster.

Thanks for reading / Please take good care of yourselves and others in this time of crisis / Best wishes to you!

Mike

I cannot wait to try out your new abode 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, babybro said:

Hi friends!

I HAVE MOVED!

Mike

So Mike dear business as usual or gotta wait till after 4 May 

Edited by PassingGuess
Typo

On 4/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, PassingGuess said:

So Mike dear business as usual or gotta wait till after 4 May 

Dear PassingGuess, dear Everyone...

I hope this post finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.

Please note that I have stopped taking appointments until further notice. For all the pre-bookings that I have cancelled, my apology for the inconvenience. Hopefully everything will recover very soon - the days of isolation are bored as can be but we are all in this together for the victory.

I appreciates our past meetings and look forward to the day when we can meet again. 

Until then, Best Wishes, Stay healthy, Take care of yourselves and others in this time of crisis!

Mike

Here’s something to make you smile:)

B4F96539-24AB-415D-BE24-C1F943838312.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. My thoughts are with you as we all adjust to this new normal.

This post is just a formality, I believe most of us already knew about the resuming dates.

So, whenever you are ready, I’m ready.

Let’s do it!

You are welcome to book anytime now. 

Cheers now!

Mike

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/86159-my-experience-from-masseur-on-bw-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2502970

Tried Mike (Queenstown) today after seeing so many good recommendations about him. He didn’t ask me for my stats and tried to accommodate my timing. Luckily he didn’t reject me upon seeing me. Lol

His place is clean and Was told to sanitize my hands after removing my shoes. Good safety measure. One great note was I get to shower before the session. That’s good for me as I was from work, could clean off my perspiration before the session. Everything is provided for, towel, shampoo, body wash and facial foam. 

There’s soothing music played during the session. Sports massage was good but I felt he could have applied more pressure. Maybe we were both new to each other and he doesn’t know. At crucial joints and huge muscle group, the strength was on point. I particularly like it when he wrapped the legs and lift them up to put a bolster below to raise the legs or lower back, done skilfully and quickly, pro.  

As it’s my first time visiting a home-based masseur and have to remove all clothing, I was quite tense, haha controlling myself intensely as certain touches (especially near sensitive parts) are really arousing. No happy ending, no hanky panky. It’s professional work.

Will definitely drop by again if I’m in the west. 

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 9/10

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 10/10

Overall: 9.25/10

@ReubenH

Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to see you next time. Actually I’m not sure who you are, just guessing. 

Best Regards!

Mike

Edited by babybro

Hi guys!

That's it for appointments until future notifications. It is time again for me to go back to Los Angeles, will be leaving this evening.

I graciously thank you for all your visits. Will post my updates here upon returning home in Sg. Also will notify thru Whatsapp i.e. if you have visited me before and saved my contact.

Till then, please take care and if life ever gets dull, think of all those great moments you had with me and know that you'll be OK!

Hugs!!!

Mike

Guest Kylespatrick30
24 minutes ago, babybro said:

Hi guys!

That's it for appointments until future notifications. It is time again for me to go back to Los Angeles, will be leaving this evening.

I graciously thank you for all your visits. Will post my updates here upon returning home in Sg. Also will notify thru Whatsapp i.e. if you have visited me before and saved my contact.

Till then, please take care and if life ever gets dull, think of all those great moments you had with me and know that you'll be OK!

Hugs!!!

Mike

We will miss you for now. Hasta la vista!

• 3 months later...

Hi guys 

Just dropping by to say hi!

Been awhile! Hope things are going well with everyone.

I’m not back in Sg yet. Thanks for all the text messages and concern, I’m doing good. Still in Los Angeles and occasionally travel a little bit to other cities. Don’t worry, it is not too scary. Have you heard? The State of California where I am, is #NeverNormal to begin with anyway :)

I have not make plans home to Sg yet but will keep you guys informed. 

Ok now, till next time, take care guys!

Miss u lots!

Mike

#NeverNormal 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 11:08 AM, babybro said:

Hi friends!

I already went through the Covid-19 vaccinations (after some initial hesitation).

Here’s a Q&A on my experience, which hopefully will be helpful to some.

Q: Why I could have the shots that soon?

A: I have a Therapists/Healthcare Workers license and is categorised under Phase 1A i.e. among the first group for vaccinations eligibility in the States of California. I hesitated for a few weeks and eventually went for it.

Q: Which vaccine did I take?

A: Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. Taken both shots - 1st and 2nd (aka booster).

Q: How may injections in total did I had?

A: 2 in total on different days, took the booster shot 3 weeks after the first injection.

Q: Was it painful?

A: Both injections felt like nothing. To me they felt exactly like the flu vaccinations, didn’t hurt at all. Syringe size also didn’t seem much bigger than those of flu vaccinations.

Q: Any side effects after my shots?

A: Just very little soreness on the spot where the injections took place. Actually almost no after soreness at all for the booster shot, I was told by the ‘injector’ the first and booster shots were totally the same injection.

No other unpleasant side effects for both shots. I was already working out the next day both times. This is what I had experienced, others might experience differently. 

Q: Have I came across people who gotten side effects?

A: We’ve been reading about people experiencing unpleasant side effects after the booster and that did happen to a friend of mine. A few of us went together for the booster shot. We hung out after that except one guy, who didn’t join us. Minutes later he called to ask if everyone was ok and said he was feeling terrible. He had a fever later on.

The rest of us were all good, appetite wasn’t affected, had lunch and even hung out till the evening. So that made it seems like most people probably don’t get the side effects, besides sore arm.

That guy had fever only for the booster shot. He recovered the next day. He had no side effects for his first shot.

So there you go, the vaccination experience from someone you know. 

Take care now!

Mike

Appreciate your sincerity, always!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2021 at 1:18 AM, Foureyes said:

So u not wanting your regulars already har? Lol!

LOL says who…

Actually,  I miss seeing you guys and I'm looking forward to our future sessions where I believe you all will continue to feel much benefits from your treatments with me.

Thanks @Foureyes for communicating!

Take good care guys!

Mike, Queenstown, EscapeMen

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 2:38 PM, babybro said:

Back in SG?

LOL says who…

Actually,  I miss seeing you guys and I'm looking forward to our future sessions where I believe you all will continue to feel much benefits from your treatments with me.

Thanks @Foureyes for communicating!

Take good care guys!

Mike, Queenstown, EscapeMen

• 4 weeks later...

@Chokky

Thanks for your query, I’m still in the US.

Hope to see you next time when I go home in Sg.

In the meantime, take good care!

I also extend my good wishes on this sparkling occasion of Deepavali to all readers.

Happy Deepavali, Happy Holiday everyone! May your life always be filled with lights of many colours and happiness!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath 🌧️🌦️rain☔️🌈 or 🌸shine🌞🌻 Comfort Entire Way!