Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

Hi guys!

That's it for appointments until future notifications.  It is time again for me to travel back to the U.S.  I leave tomorrow.

Thank You for all your visits, I will miss our appointments.

Will post my updates here upon returning home in Sg.  Also will notify via Whatsapp i.e. if you have visited me before and have saved my contact in acceptance to my WhatsApp broadcast.

Take good care guys!  I will definitely have a safe and enjoyable time back in California and hope you do too, anywhere you are.

If life ever becomes dull on you, smile at the great memories you cherished during your visits to EscapeMEN and know that you’ll be Okay!

Until next time, I bid you farewell.  Will take a moment to reflect, smile, and embrace – as the famous saying goes, "Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened."

MiKE your therapist, EscapeMEN.com signing off.

Warm wishes and hugs!

• babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth - QUEENSTOWN MRT

🧧🧧🍊🍊🧧🧧

🍊🍊🧧🧧🍊🍊

Hi Guys

Happy Lunar New Year!

Wishing all Good Health, Prosperity, Happiness and Success in the Year of the Dragon 2024.

🧧🧧🌸🌸🧧🧧

🌸🌸🧧🧧🌸🌸

恭贺新春!

祝您在新的一年里身体健康,万事如意,财源滚滚,家庭幸福,心想事成!

Glossary:

身体健康 - 身体Body  健康Healthy Healthy

万事如意 - Things in Ten of Thousands Fulfilled Successfully

财源滚滚 - Wealth Rolling Rolling in

家庭幸福 - Domestic Bliss, Everyone in family Happy…  no matter gay or not gay…  str or non str...  etc etc…

心想事成 - Your wishes ALL come true,  want rich get rich,  want Love get Love,  want BIG get BIG,  want small get small

Warm Wishes!

MiKE

EscapeMEN.com

Queenstown

I’m now back in California.  See you guys next time when I’m back in Sg.  Take care ok!

🧧🧧🍊🍊🧧🧧

🍊🍊🧧🧧🍊🍊

💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cuddle up with your significant other.

Spend time with friends.

And remember most importantly,

to love and treat yourself.

Love knows no boundaries.

Cheers to Heartfelt Connections, Love and Laughter!

MiKE

EscapeMEN.com

Queenstown

💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖

• babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!