Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

Just few days ago 1st time tried his massage.

When I enter his place it gave me a professional impression.

I must agreed that he is professional in his conduct &

he knew what is my body problem when he touch my

shoulder.

Mike enjoy urself, will miss ur massage svc.

Waiting for u to come back.

You deserved a break fr all busy schedule.

Wishing You "Happy Lunar New Year"

Cheer :clap:

Thanks Johnsonkit. Happy Lunar New Year to you too!

www.massageformen.wix.com/singapore

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends

Thanks for the phone calls and text messages, I'm still not back in Sg yet.

Wish you a Very Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing you Love :wub:

Cheers!

More info: www.massageformen.wix.com/singapore

On 1/31/2013 at 8:22 AM, babybro said:

Dear Friends

Just a note about bookings for the next 3 days- since I want to take it easy before I leave on the evening of 4th Feb, would only take a couple of appointments each day and if you can, please make advanced bookings.

Also Happy Lunar New Year in advanced to All! Thank you my friends, thanks for being around.

Although my work is about improving your general wellness, I want you to know that I have also learnt so much from you guys through the sessions. Enjoyed the sharings of opinions and ideas on all the subjects we could think of. Doesn't matter whether those topics were about house renovations, entertainment, health, fashion, grooming or more personal subjects like love, friendship, relationships, guys, wives and children, I valued every bits and pieces of your personal experiences you cared to share. Very glad and pround to know this community are made up of so many exceptional human beings who are so kind and caring.

As stated previously, I will be away from the 4th Feb 2013 for about 2 months in United States. Not sure exactly when I will be back yet, I guess would be around April after the skiing season ends (I am filling in at the company I previously worked for in their Ski Resort Sport’s Spa). As an invited Guest-Therapist from Asia, I demo the East-West combination techniques which are often very well received in the States especially so when presented by someone from Singapore as many of you my friends would agree how expert I am at my work.

So this is partly work- good intense work with responsibilities to be fulfilled though more importantly vacation, but when I’m done, would be totally exhilarated, my techniques further brushed up and of course will be looking forward to see you guys again.

Meantime, please Take Care and be Happy! Miss ya… Not Just Sayin.

Edited by babybro

• 1 month later...

Where is Mike? Been calling and texting him but no respond.

Don't mean to "stalk" you Mike but I really miss your massage and now literally very desperate from waiting. So sorry if I embarrass you here but this is true and I'm not shy saying. Pm back when you see this ok, Mike? Gerry.

Hi Gerry

Sorry again for the late sms reply.

PM(ed) you a few seconds ago just to say hi again.

Thanks!

Dear Friends

I’m back!

And well rested through the flight and yesterday.

No jet-lagged nothing, all my chores done too, so glad.

I’m all set and ready, bookings continue as usual.

Looking forward…

Thanks!

Hi Mike- Good to know you are back.

I have been busy lately but cannot wait to see you again for Your Outstanding Massage. And you also have to groom my messy chest all over again, sorry ;-)

Hi Matt-your-FT

Thanks for your "welcome back" Post!

It was very nice seeing you again yesterday.

Glad to know all the sessions have been enjoyable and benefitting.

Cheers!

Hi Mike- Good to know you are back.
I have been busy lately but cannot wait to see you again for Your Outstanding Massage. And you also have to groom my messy chest all over again, sorry ;-)

Visited again today. Chooses 100mins which cost me $100. To be frank, is costly but worth it. 2nd time visit and the skill still superb.

Agree. I like that great attitude of his, very pleasant personality and of course he is so handsome. Definitely my favorite therapist. Go to this guy if you like professional therapist who knows fantastic massage.

For sure you will keep on seeing me lots and lots, MIKE.

Agree. I like that great attitude of his, very pleasant personality and of course he is so handsome. Definitely my favorite therapist. Go to this guy if you like professional therapist who knows fantastic massage.

For sure you will keep on seeing me lots and lots, MIKE.

Matt-your-FT you always have such nice things to say. Thanks! Looking forward to many more sessions with you too.

And my, oh my... Look at your new pic showing off that toner body! It sure doesn't take that long at all for you to burn off the excess. Way to go! Well done.

Chat again on your coming appointment!

Matt-your-FT you always have such nice things to say. Thanks! Looking forward to many more sessions with you too.

And my, oh my... Look at your new pic showing off that toner body! It sure doesn't take that long at all for you to burn off the excess. Way to go! Well done.

Chat again on your coming appointment!

Thanks Mike, actually I am equally astonished by the pace since I do not go to the gym and most of my evenings are spent sitting around:-) Ok I really watch my diet and like I said it must be your super massage that helped. See you later Mike.

Thanks Mike, actually I am equally astonished by the pace since I do not go to the gym and most of my evenings are spent sitting around:-) Ok I really watch my diet and like I said it must be your super massage that helped. See you later Mike.

Oh yes massage does help. Appreciate the endorsement.

Thanks Matt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went Escape last evening to try the Anti-Insomnia massage. Haven't been able to sleep well as was feeling anxiety & stress from work.

What I have experienced was that the feeling is very different from the other massages I have done. There is always a continuous flow of touch in that massage will makes me feel the session is very connected throughout. Soft music, nice scented towels and ambience. As I was facing down most of the time, I was wondering in the midst of the air-conditioned room, there was warmth in the palms which was soothing, like a comfort of fire warmth in the midst of winter. I guess I felt very relax and was in a semi-conscious state.

The massage at the chest was something unique as most masseur only concentrate on the back and legs. Honestly speaking, it is kind of disruptive to have to get on moving to leave the place to head home for sleep, it would been a better option to sleep immediately there. (Don't think dirty, it is purely sleeping for rest)...We had small talks after my shower and that's the more personal part of the customer service since we didn't talk much during the massage session and it was better not to since it is to make me more relax. I wonder how Mike felt when he seems like massaging a dead fish since I am in semi-conscious sleeping state.

The effect was I had a good sleep and slept for about 8 hours non-interrupted.

I've went to Escape massage last week, it was a very good experience indeed.

From his friendly welcoming, and I can say he is a very detail person.

Before the massage started, he checked with me any special attention need to be taken care of, n I was told him that my neck n shoulder was abit stiff that time.

He was well noted n along the massage, more focus on my neck n shoulder. One very very interesting thing, whenever he massage my neck, I could feel his hand, or the oil, was rather warm then usual, that made me feel so comfortable n like had instance relief on my neck/shoulder pain...

I don't know if the oil was heated up or his hand was hot???anyway it was really comfortable at that moment.

The massage flow was great n never had any discontinuous in between, thumbs up far that!

It's really worth to get Mike's massage even though I was travelled all the way from east region to there, keep it up Mike!

Edited by KingCapr

Went Escape last evening to try the Anti-Insomnia massage. Haven't been able to sleep well as was feeling anxiety & stress from work.

What I have experienced was that the feeling is very different from the other massages I have done. There is always a continuous flow of touch in that massage will makes me feel the session is very connected throughout. Soft music, nice scented towels and ambience. As I was facing down most of the time, I was wondering in the midst of the air-conditioned room, there was warmth in the palms which was soothing, like a comfort of fire warmth in the midst of winter. I guess I felt very relax and was in a semi-conscious state.

The massage at the chest was something unique as most masseur only concentrate on the back and legs. Honestly speaking, it is kind of disruptive to have to get on moving to leave the place to head home for sleep, it would been a better option to sleep immediately there. (Don't think dirty, it is purely sleeping for rest)...We had small talks after my shower and that's the more personal part of the customer service since we didn't talk much during the massage session and it was better not to since it is to make me more relax. I wonder how Mike felt when he seems like massaging a dead fish since I am in semi-conscious sleeping state.

The effect was I had a good sleep and slept for about 8 hours non-interrupted.

Hi Musical

Appreciate your comment which was so beautifully typed out.

With regards to you being a dead fish, people often say don’t be a dead fish in bed- but actually wasn’t it a nice experience being a totally dead fish on the massage bed and just let the therapist work your body? Fine with me!

Edited by babybro

I've went to Escape massage last week, it was a very good experience indeed.

From his friendly welcoming, and I can say he is a very detail person.

Before the massage started, he checked with me any special attention need to be taken care of, n I was told him that my neck n shoulder was abit stiff that time.

He was well noted n along the massage, more focus on my neck n shoulder. One very very interesting thing, whenever he massage my neck, I could feel his hand, or the oil, was rather warm then usual, that made me feel so comfortable n like had instance relief on my neck/shoulder pain...

I don't know if the oil was heated up or his hand was hot???anyway it was really comfortable at that moment.

The massage flow was great n never had any discontinuous in between, thumbs up far that!

It's really worth to get Mike's massage even though I was travelled all the way from east region to there, keep it up Mike!

Hi KingCapr

Really appreciate your comment, I am very glad to know you like the massage and the massage has benefitted you and worth your effort travelling all the way from the east.

Thanks for coming over and you are Welcome :)

Edited by babybro

• 4 weeks later...

pd2013_zpsb5a737d3.png

Pinkdot 2013

http://www.pinkdot.sg

You would probably have guessed that I will not be operating this Saturday 29 June, from late afternoon till evening.
I will be at the Pinkdot.
Looks like a great evening it is going to be- nice clear air so far. See you there! Oh and not only LGBTs and Adults can attend this, Straights, Children… everyone who agreed on Freedom To Love could show up.

Support Love… Stop the hate.

http://www.massageformen.wix.com/singapore

Edited by babybro

Hi guys
Been a while since my last post on treatments.
This one has to do with an FAQ which I might as well post the answer here.

Ok how should I put this across without it sounding off topic...
To start off, massages do sometimes have wonderful effects and massages might put you, the recipients in semi-conscious state, you may experience euphoria ie feeling of intense happiness, well-being and self-confidence. 
At times recipients fell asleep during the massage and then woke up feeling totally refreshed. Sometimes they felt as though they got awoken from an incredible faraway dreamland simultaneously sensing that "magic" touch of their therapist.

Massages often bring the recipients to a very relaxed zone.

So one question frequently asked by guests was- Why were they feeling that way and why were my hands that warm... were any of those elements derived from some spiritual forces?

Answer--Is--NO.

All works are delivered naturally.

For those who are concerned about Reiki, that is not involve in any way either.

So there you go, hope this answers the FAQ. What you experienced was just purely massage by your competent therapist and nothing spiritual involved :)

What about magic? Hmm… maybe, but if I knew magic, I would already be living in a castle right?

Aiya!!!

Thanks!

More info:

MASSAGE: http://escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

WORKSHOP: http://themassageworkshop.wix.com/singapore

Edited by babybro

• 4 weeks later...

Kindly note that since I am using html 5 for my new websites, the pages will not load properly on the older iphone OS.

If you are using iOS 4.3.5 or older, please stay on with my previous website (address a few sections above) which I will still keep updating though with lesser info.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I went for Escape massage. I have chosen the Ultimate Well-Being Pampering which cost $138 for a duration of 2hrs and 15mins.

My appointment time was 11.45am and I was 15 mins late.

Mike was very professional and fair to me, ie, the session started at 12.15pm after my shower and ended at 2.30pm exactly 2hrs 15mins. He did not penalize the 15 mins that I was late.

I felt like I am in heaven when he was giving me the full back body massage. After which, I turned around and he gave me the facial massage which I almost felt asleep. His skills was much better than those facial spa saloon that I have attended. There is no doubts about it. Then followed by the whole full frontal body massage and finally removing my mask and finished off with the face and eye massage.

The body and facial massage was AWESOME !!!

Honestly speaking, I really enjoyed myself and totally in relaxation mode for the entire massage session.

After the massage, I can really feel the tension over my entire body had eased away.

I will be BACK again for his massage session..

To get rid of the tension which accumulated during our office work and to have a relaxing mind, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to try his massage. 

No regrets at all !!!

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Today I went for Escape massage. I have chosen the Ultimate Well-Being Pampering which cost $138 for a duration of 2hrs and 15mins.

My appointment time was 11.45am and I was 15 mins late.

Mike was very professional and fair to me, ie, the session started at 12.15pm after my shower and ended at 2.30pm exactly 2hrs 15mins. He did not penalize the 15 mins that I was late.

I felt like I am in heaven when he was giving me the full back body massage. After which, I turned around and he gave me the facial massage which I almost felt asleep. His skills was much better than those facial spa saloon that I have attended. There is no doubts about it. Then followed by the whole full frontal body massage and finally removing my mask and finished off with the face and eye massage.

The body and facial massage was AWESOME !!!

Honestly speaking, I really enjoyed myself and totally in relaxation mode for the entire massage session.

After the massage, I can really feel the tension over my entire body had eased away.

I will be BACK again for his massage session..

To get rid of the tension which accumulated during our office work and to have a relaxing mind, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to try his massage. 

No regrets at all !!!

Hi Undies69

Thanks for the comment. Glad to know you eased off from your accumulated tension after the session. It must felt great going back to work the next day feeling fresher. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike is a nice person and pleasant to talk with.

I personally find that his massage is more on the softer side or medium strength which is actually quite relaxing for me. The great skill he has is the continuous flow of the massage throughout the session. It feels like a clay being molded.

His place is clean, well renovated and most importantly he portrays such a  high work ethics and professionalism as a masseur. Some might have find that the price is slightly on the steep side for a business set up in HDB unit, but rest assured that his skill is nothing less and the place is really nice and cosy.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike is a nice person and pleasant to talk with.

I personally find that his massage is more on the softer side or medium strength which is actually quite relaxing for me. The great skill he has is the continuous flow of the massage throughout the session. It feels like a clay being molded.

His place is clean, well renovated and most importantly he portrays such a  high work ethics and professionalism as a masseur. Some might have find that the price is slightly on the steep side for a business set up in HDB unit, but rest assured that his skill is nothing less and the place is really nice and cosy.

Gohippo

Glad to know you felt like clay being molded during the massage.

So nice! Never thought of it that way before.

Thanks for the review.

Best Regards!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends!
I did not celebrate Thanksgiving that just passed and now would like to use that 节日holiday as an opportunity/excuse借口 to say thanks.

So My Friends, Thank You!

Wishing You Lots of Things to be Grateful For.
As for me, I am grateful for what I am doing and being able to contribute something I am good at in a positive manner.

Haha isn't holidays and festivals nice?

Always giving us a cause to reflect, celebrate, greet friends or even a perfect excuse又是借口 to... Party! Halloween Day is a great example and I must confess... I do not actually know in depth the history of trick or treat but so what? Halloween Nights are great excuses for parties!

There we go, me in bathrobe acting cool with Mr Count Dracula, Halloween a reason to party.

halloween_zps97738ec5.jpg

And speaking of holidays, please note in advanced that I will be going away:

Leave 23th Dec 2013 and back around 9th Jan 2014.

Will post my season greetings here soon but for now, wishing you wonderful time soaking up great dose of holiday spirit.
Cheers!
Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ho Ho Ho...
You know Christmas is around the corner when you see this video of me Ho Ho Ho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7aG690hwM

Do You Know...
Santa plays a very significant role in 4 Stages of Man's Life-
Stage 1: You believe in Santa Claus.
Stage 2: You stopped believing in Santa Clause.
Stage 3: You are Santa Clause.
Stage 4: You look like Santa Clause.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just went for mike massage recently. Still like his superb warm hand and skill. Found out his skill seems like improved a lot. Thanks dear for the massage and will go back again.

Hi Calvin87

Thanks for giving me the thumbs up which also inspired me for further improvement.

Further improvement in my work and further improvement as a person.

Best Regards!

More Info -

MASSAGE/FACIAL:

http://escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

WORKSHOP:

http://themassageworkshop.wix.com/singapore

Dear Friends!

Wishing you Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
新年快乐 - 身体健康 - 工作顺利 - 生活美满!
HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :-)))

Kindly note: I will be celebrating reunion dinner and CNY visiting 30 Jan - 31 Jan and therefore will not be available.
Thank You!

YESSS

YES SIR!!!

Dear Friends!

Wishing you Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

新年快乐 - 身体健康 - 工作顺利 - 生活美满!

HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :-)))

Kindly note: I will be celebrating reunion dinner and CNY visiting 30 Jan - 31 Jan and therefore will not be available.

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
  • babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!
  • G_M unlocked this topic