Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

Anyone has done the workshop before?

Haha hello there, I cannot feed your curiosity and describe the workshop in detail because it will spoil the surprise for all the others who are attending but how about a brief review from me. I try.

All in all, I think the workshop was excellent. My first time ever to have experienced 4 men in a room exchanging massage seriously will oil, it was fun, it was exciting, it was refreshing. So far I attended twice and will likely go for another round if Mike ask me again. The fees for the follow-up sessions are lesser, you will have to find out about that yourself. Another friend told me he also attended twice so yeah, it is something some of us like to do but you have to experience it yourself and see if you like it. First session though, I was a little nervous but once Mike started talking I calmed down haha. I see everyone felt very natural and comfortable and that was how I felt too. Very pleasant and casual type of activity. As a matter of fact I am thinking why can't we have more of such thing happening, we should encourage more of such healthy activities among this circle. Hope this feedback is helpful.

YESSS

YES SIR!!!

Song liao haha. Trying to make me jealous nevermind, I always go to Mike also.

Gerard, I know who.

Woot, I am wondering who you might be.

Haha hello there, I cannot feed your curiosity and describe the workshop in detail because it will spoil the surprise for all the others who are attending but how about a brief review from me. I try.

All in all, I think the workshop was excellent. My first time ever to have experienced 4 men in a room exchanging massage seriously will oil, it was fun, it was exciting, it was refreshing. So far I attended twice and will likely go for another round if Mike ask me again. The fees for the follow-up sessions are lesser, you will have to find out about that yourself. Another friend told me he also attended twice so yeah, it is something some of us like to do but you have to experience it yourself and see if you like it. First session though, I was a little nervous but once Mike started talking I calmed down haha. I see everyone felt very natural and comfortable and that was how I felt too. Very pleasant and casual type of activity. As a matter of fact I am thinking why can't we have more of such thing happening, we should encourage more of such healthy activities among this circle. Hope this feedback is helpful.

Hi Woot

Thanks for your review.

Best Regards!

MASSAGE/FACIAL:

http://escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

WORKSHOP:

http://themassageworkshop.wix.com/singapore

Edited by babybro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

header2_zps60e63334.jpg

Just a reminder:

Pinkdot Tomorrow.

ATTEND . SUPPORT . CELEBRATE!

For the confident ones who choose to attend alone, guess what? You are not alone at Pinkdot as we all attend for similar reason and I believe those of us in groups/alone will readily give you lots of warm smiles and greetings... i.e. if you are not looking into your smart phone all the time :-)

You are not alone at Pinkdot.

I will not be available for bookings after 3pm tomorrow.

Bookings continue 29th June.

More Info:

MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

header2_zps60e63334.jpg

Just a reminder:

Pinkdot Tomorrow.

ATTEND . SUPPORT . CELEBRATE!

For the confident ones who choose to attend alone, guess what? You are not alone at Pinkdot as we all attend for similar reason and I believe those of us in groups/alone will readily give you lots of warm smiles and greetings... i.e. if you are not looking into your smart phone all the time :-)

You are not alone at Pinkdot.

I will not be available for bookings after 3pm tomorrow.

Bookings continue 29th June.

More Info:

MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

Yes Mike. Will see you next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi Mike. Are you not in town? Miss you.

Miss you so badly

Yumi I just left and will be back soon, no definite dates yet. Phone turned off to save power though I will check it every now and then. Will leave a note here when I returned.

Thanks!

Mike call me when you return please. Thanks

Gerard! Will call you when I returned. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Better to notify my travel this time just in case someone misses me especially since the National Day long weekend is just around the corner.

Kindly note that I will be away from 5thAug to around 14thAug. Will leave a note here when I returned.

Wishing all a Happy National Day in advanced. Miss ya!

More Info:

MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

http://themassagewor...x.com/singapore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Friends!
The feeling of December has set in and I'm taking stock, pausing, reflecting and here's something I wanted to say:

I am So Grateful for You. Thank You Guys!

Thank you for having me worked on you which also enables me to utilize what I am gifted in. Thanks for being such great clients and wonderful friends, it has been much pleasure for me.

Wishing you lots of good things in life and lots of cherished moments to be thankful for whenever you count your blessings.

Happy December holiday season and know that I greatly appreciate you!

MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

Edited by babybro

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Friends!
Please note that I will be away for the holidays, 20th Dec - 6th Jan 2015.
Also note that some places I am traveling to could give me intermittent phone reception therefore at times I might not be able to reply your texts as soon as I would like to.
Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas, I will try and put some more greetings here closer to Christmas and the New Year.
Cheers!
MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

Wishing you lots of good things in life and lots of cherished moments to be thankful for whenever you count your blessings.

Happy December holiday season and know that I greatly appreciate you!

MASSAGE/FACIAL

WORKSHOP

Hi Mike

I have to say that I am thankful for you too. So glad I found you. Thank you.

Happy holidays and catch up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

ESCAPE at Kembangan (Previously at Commonwealth Drive)

Hi guys, it's Mike!
I said I will be back towards Lunar New Year and now I'm back as promised!
Yay!!!
Bookings starts now!
Approx 3 months in Singapore and then will be going away again for work.

Please Note Location Changed:
I rented out the Commonwealth place so now I'm in Kembangan - 2mins walk from Kembangan Mrt station.
Please text me for address/directions.

More info:
MASSAGE:
WORKSHOP:

Dear Moderator - I kept looking but could not find the thread which I started previously on this topic hence created this thread, hope you don't mind.
But if you happened to see my previous thread, do put them together.

Cheers!

• G_M unlocked this topic
On 28 January 2016 at 2:39 PM, babybro said:

ESCAPE at Kembangan (Previously at Commonwealth Drive)

Hi guys, it's Mike!
I said I will be back towards Lunar New Year and now I'm back as promised!
Yay!!!
Bookings starts now!
Approx 3 months in Singapore and then will be going away again for work.

Please Note Location Changed:
I rented out the Commonwealth place so now I'm in Kembangan - 2mins walk from Kembangan Mrt station.
Please text me for address/directions.

More info:
MASSAGE:
WORKSHOP:

Dear Moderator - I kept looking but could not find the thread which I started previously on this topic hence created this thread, hope you don't mind.
But if you happened to see my previous thread, do put them together.

Cheers!

Hey Mike

Welcome back for CNY

XOXO

I managed to go for mike's massage. I will say it's definitely one of the best you can have in Singapore. He knows his job, identifies the problem areas and does what is needed to ease the problem. I had  tension in my shoulder and back and he did wonders to release the knots. Though he is here for a short time and his place is quite simple, his massage skills are good and he knows what he is doing. Clean, professional massage and no hanky panky ;). Will visit him again before he leaves.

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Mike's 2 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 2/8/2016 at 7:22 AM, manjam84 said:

I managed to go for mike's massage. I will say it's definitely one of the best you can have in Singapore. He knows his job, identifies the problem areas and does what is needed to ease the problem. I had  tension in my shoulder and back and he did wonders to release the knots. Though he is here for a short time and his place is quite simple, his massage skills are good and he knows what he is doing. Clean, professional massage and no hanky panky ;). Will visit him again before he leaves.

On 2/9/2016 at 4:28 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Yes. I totally agreed with those whom had tried. As a massage therapist myself, I always and will only look for  good and proper massages.

I been to Mike's 2 times and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages.

Hi manjam84 and Ethan_Oleh

Thanks for your cool reviews, I really appreciate!

Mike

More info:
MASSAGE:
WORKSHOP:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys!
Thanks for keeping me busy, it's been great working on you guys!
Please note that I will not be in town 10th-15th March, taking a short break.
Meantime, I'm here for you whenever your body needs that nice touch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Just to notify I have extended my stay here due to matters that need my attention in Sg. So now instead of leaving end April as planned, I will be leaving Singapore the first week of June, for work in Los Angeles. And I'm happy to be here for you a little longer than planned.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2016 at 7:33 AM, Aces87 said:

His massage was strong and good. One of the best one I've had in a long time. He was able to mantain such strong pressure throughout. Highly recommended as one of the best. 

Hi Aces87

Thanks for posting the great review and recommending me to others.

Glad you enjoyed the massage.

My pleasure working on you as well!

Cheers!

On 04/04/2016 at 7:53 PM, Beerguy said:

Mike does give the best massage

On 04/04/2016 at 10:33 PM, Aces87 said:

His massage was strong and good. One of the best one I've had in a long time. He was able to mantain such strong pressure throughout. Highly recommended as one of the best. 

Thanks to your posts about Mike, I decided to go for it after reading and indeed it was worth going. Nice guy right? Like the guy next door type. Best massage, great touch, highly recommended by me too.

16 hours ago, Kenzo said:

Thanks to your posts about Mike, I decided to go for it after reading and indeed it was worth going. Nice guy right? Like the guy next door type. Best massage, great touch, highly recommended by me too.

I been to Mike's b4 and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

19 hours ago, Kenzo said:

You're most welcome. I attended his workshop as well. Too much to describe, I definitely enjoyed the whole experience. Naughty and nice, ooo the excitement or mind if I say, exhilaration, guys being guys. I learnt something there. Would I join again? YES. Should you? I'd say yes, especially if you are cute and hot, GO!

Edited by Beerguy

On 4/4/2016 at 4:53 AM, Beerguy said:

Mike does give the best massage

On 4/4/2016 at 7:33 AM, Aces87 said:

On 4/19/2016 at 4:51 AM, Kenzo said:

On 4/20/2016 at 9:27 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

I been to Mike's b4 and was very happy with his massage skills. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a good and proper massages. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

On 4/20/2016 at 11:34 PM, Beerguy said:

You're most welcome. I attended his workshop as well. Too much to describe, I definitely enjoyed the whole experience. Naughty and nice, ooo the excitement or mind if I say, exhilaration, guys being guys. I learnt something there. Would I join again? YES. Should you? I'd say yes, especially if you are cute and hot, GO!

Glad to know you had great sessions with me.

I'm happy!

Btw I do not meant to be impolite for not thanking some of you in person since I have no idea who you are if you did not identify yourself or maybe you did but have changed username now.

In any case, thanks for your kind reviews!

More info:
MASSAGE/FACIAL:
WORKSHOP:

• babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!