Male HQ

ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!

babybro

Hi @Notti nice seeing your post!  Hope you’ve been keeping well.  Actually Notti you know what?  I also felt the same as you.  I miss seeing everyone, miss that a LOT!  But you know what too???  …….I’M BACK😃😃

Hi guys!

I’m back home in Sg!  It has been a week.  At first it was like a strange dream as I walked along the street and saw every single person going around with mask on our faces, but yes! I’m Back.

Flew LA directly to Sg.  VTL, so I was allowed to go out and about after receiving the notification which came that very day I arrived to inform me my PCR was cleared.  My pre-travel test in the U.S, post-travel PCR test in Changi Airport, Daily ART test results are all good!  Yay!  Kind of doing well with the jet-lagged too!  Have been doing errands and stuff and lots of area cleaning for my place so that everything is nice and clean.

Will post again when bookings start.  See you soon and looking forward to that!

Mike, Queenstown

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

Thank you for your patience, I appreciate all your text messages asking why have I not started with bookings yet.  You’ve been so right asking that question so here’s the update!  It’s been over 2 weeks since I arrived and I think I’m ready to start 😃

Ok guys!  Let’s do it!!!

I’m all set and ready for appointments, bookings continue as usual!

Whenever you’re ready, I’m ready!

My NEW Website is easier to remember, check it out:

www.EscapeMen.com

Thank you guys!

Mike

EscapeMen.com

See you soon!

EscapeMen for Overall Wellness and Stress Management:

EscapeMen for Muscle Recovery:

• 1 month later...

Selamat Hari Raya!

To all who are celebrating, wish you blissful time!  Also extending my happy wishes on this Super-Long weekend to all readers!

Guys!

Thanks for keeping me engaged with appointments, I appreciate that. 

It has been busy but carry on booking!  Keep me occupied, I don’t care😊

Ok, cheers now!

Mike

https://www.EscapeMEN.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 11:16 PM, Lad2 said:

Hello, if there is anyone who would like to group up to have a massage workshop with Mike, please pm me. :) need 6 pax in total. Its 180 per pax. Will be in the evening(either weekdays or weekend) 

More info here:

https://www.mancavemavericks.com/activities/intimate-massage-workshop

Hi Lad2 and Hi everyone!

I should add that I didn’t ask Lad2 to post the above, Lad2 did that on his own. 

Ok, just clarifying since some of you were asking.  Thanks!

Mike

https://www.escapemen.com/escape

On 6/21/2022 at 11:57 AM, babybro said:

Hi Lad2 and Hi everyone!

I should add that I didn’t ask Lad2 to post the above, Lad2 did that on his own. 

Ok, just clarifying since some of you were asking.  Thanks!

Mike

https://www.escapemen.com/escape

Yes, I did it on my own. If anyone still keen, kindly pm. Currently I don't have enough pax to start.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Oh… Oh….…!!!!!!  I’m gonna miss you guys but a massage therapist needs his holidays too.

I will be away for a short vacation 28Jul to maybe 04Aug, might extend if the vacation is good - who knows these days?  Will notify here when I’m back.  Then shortly after, I will be away again on another vacation but I’ll post more on that later.

I hope your relaxation journey in EscapeMen has been very enjoyable and given you an improved quality of life and work.

I will of course be enjoying my vacation and then, look forward to see you guys when I’m back.  In the meantime, take good care!

Pre-bookers, sincere apologies, I will text you to rearrange if I haven’t already done so.

Mike

https://www.EscapeMen.com

https://youtu.be/OZ95MsCTvVU

https://youtu.be/QWVdoDtPAO8

Edited by babybro

On 7/23/2022 at 1:39 PM, babybro said:

Hey guys!

Oh… Oh….…!!!!!!  I’m gonna miss you guys but a massage therapist needs his holidays too.

I will be away for a short vacation 28Jul to maybe 04Aug, might extend if the vacation is good - who knows these days?  Will notify here when I’m back.  Then shortly after, I will be away again on another vacation but I’ll post more on that later.

I hope your relaxation journey in EscapeMen has been very enjoyable and given you an improved quality of life and work.

I will of course be enjoying my vacation and then, look forward to see you guys when I’m back.  In the meantime, take good care!

Pre-bookers, sincere apologies, I will text you to rearrange if I haven’t already done so.

Mike

https://youtu.be/OZ95MsCTvVU

https://youtu.be/QWVdoDtPAO8

Oh no! Was thinking of getting massage after my move!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I hope your relaxation journey in EscapeMEN has been very enjoyable and has given you greater richness in your quality of life and work.

As stated in my two post above, I’ll be away for another short vacation.  Will not be available from 17Aug(today) till 23Aug.

Look forward to see you again next time though right now, excited about my vacation!  Might take another one shortly after but will notify when that comes.

I’ll post here again when I’m back!

Best Regards!

Mike

Hi guys I’m back!  Feeling great! ART test cleared!

Bookings continue as usual.  Looking forward to see you!

♥️ Also saw the news about S377A.  Congrats to our sg gov and the people in sg for the progressive steps in humanity and advancements.

EveryoneWins🥳

EverybodyWins🥳

Thank you!

MIKE

• 1 month later...

Happy long weekend!  Especially to all readers who are celebrating...  May the sparkling occasion of Deepavali bring you Love, Light and Good Health!

Hi guys!

You may have felt something nice about the base oil lately during your session.  Some of you have commented.

It is a new blend!  Something different and a nice treat for everyone.  This current oil is also superior in quality as with the previous blend which I believe was very nice too but just different nice.

The present blend is an infusion of 7 types of base oil –

Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil

Sunflower Seed Oil

Almond (Prunus amygdalus sativa) Oil

Grapeseed Oil

Canola Seed (Brassica napus) Oil

Avocado Oil

Apricot Kernel Oil

Besides feeding your skin incredible nutrients, this formulation also provides Vitamin E and Antioxidants to care and protect.

Q:

So, what is special about the oil and why does it feel so incredibly smooth and supple in consistency, as many of you have noticed?

A:

The answer is in the blending.  A layering approach of seven oils intermixing, Oil Gliding On Oil effect, gave the superb soothing 3D sensation.  Enjoy!

Washes off easily, leaving the skin soft and moisturized without greasy residue.

Check the website for more EscapeMEN info!

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Edited by babybro

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

Thankfulness…

Though no Thanksgiving celebrations for me in Sg, this season serves as a reminder for me to reflect and express gratitude.

So thank you guys!  Thanks for being great clients you are.  Thanks for your appointments, thanks for the friendship.

I appreciate you!

Mike

https://www.escapemen.com

On 11/22/2022 at 11:09 PM, babybro said:

Hi guys!

Thankfulness…

Though no Thanksgiving celebrations for me in Sg, this season serves as a reminder for me to reflect and express gratitude.

So thank you guys!  Thanks for being great clients you are.  Thanks for your appointments, thanks for the friendship.

I appreciate you!

Mike

https://www.escapemen.com

Hello handsome, same to you🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I will be off from tomorrow, 30th Dec 2002 - 12 Jan 2023 for a 2 weeks vacation in Japan.

Everyone, have a wonderful countdown celebration and a Happy New Year!

I hope all your relaxation journeys in EscapeMEN have been very enjoyable and given you greater richness in your quality of life and work accomplishments.

I will see you in the New Year before I travel back to the U.S end of Jan.

Thank you!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

That's it for appointments until future notifications.  It is time again for me to travel back to the U.S.  I leave tomorrow.

Thank You for all your visits, I will miss our appointments.

Will post my updates here upon returning home in Sg.  Also will notify thru Whatsapp i.e. if you have visited me before and have saved my contact in acceptance to my WhatsApp broadcast.

Take good care guys!  I will definitely have a safe and enjoyable time back in Los Angeles and hope you do too, anywhere you are.

If ever life gets dull on you, think of all those GREAT moments you had with me and know that you'll be OK!

Until next time, I bid you farewell.  Will take a moment to reflect, smile, and embrace – as the famous saying goes,

"Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened."

MiKE your therapist, EscapeMEN.com signing off.

Warm Wishes and Hugs!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

I’m still in the U.S. and thinking of everyone in this community on Valentine’s Day❤️

Happy Valentine's Day to all!  Love is love, and today we celebrate the diversity and inclusivity that makes our world a beautiful place.  May you feel loved and accepted for who you are, and may your relationships be filled with joy, compassion, and mutual respect.  Let's continue to spread love and kindness to all, not just on this day but every day.

Best Wishes & Love!

EscapeMEN.com

Mike

Edited by babybro

• 5 months later...

Hey Guys I’m Back!

Hi guys!

How is everyone doing?  I'm delighted to inform you that I'm back home in Sg and ready to Rock Your World!

I arrived several days ago and there are a few things I need to do first before the fun begins such as ensuring the place is thoroughly cleaned and that things are perfectly conducive for our appointments.

I'll be ready for appointments from August 10th onwards.

Pre-booking is Now Open so you are welcome to schedule your Escapes at your own time, own target and I’ll be looking forward to seeing you soon.

The quality moments shared during our sessions have not only been enjoyable but also incredibly motivating and I'm truly grateful for our mutual rapport, your encouragements and inspirations.  Thank you guys!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

•  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I’m Back!

Hi guys!

How is everyone doing?  I'm delighted to inform you that I'm back home in Sg and ready to Rock Your World!

I arrived several days ago and there are a few things I need to do first before the fun begins such as ensuring the place is thoroughly cleaned and that things are perfectly conducive for our appointments.

I'll be ready for appointments from August 10th onwards.

Pre-booking is Now Open so you are welcome to schedule your Escapes at your own time, own target and I’ll be looking forward to seeing you soon.

The quality moments shared during our sessions have not only been enjoyable but also incredibly motivating and I'm truly grateful for our mutual rapport, your encouragements and inspirations.  Thank you guys!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

Wow you are back Mike. I waited patiently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I will be off for a short vacation starting today 30th Aug till 07th Sept.  I'll post an update here once I return and become available for further appointments.

To those who made advance bookings, I sincerely apologize.  I will send you a message to reschedule if I haven't already done so.

I hope your relaxation experiences in EscapeMEN have been enjoyable and have added richness to your quality of life and work achievements.

Thank you and see you soon!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

Hi guys!

I'm back!!!  Came back last evening from my vacation.

Bookings continue as usual!

It has been relayed to me that some of you guys have missed my recent update regarding my return to Singapore.  I will be sure to monitor and repost a couple more times if my post gets hidden to ensure you don't miss out. 

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

中秋节快乐!

Hi guys!

Just in case you missed my earlier updates, I’m back home in Sg since last month and already all set for appointments.

In fact things are in full swing now so you’re welcome to make your bookings right away.  For your convenience, take advantage of the advanced booking option to increase your likelihood of securing the timing you prefer for your escapes.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/29/2023 at 2:22 PM, babybro said:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

中秋节快乐!

Hi guys!

Just in case you missed my earlier updates, I’m back home in Sg since last month and already all set for appointments.

In fact things are in full swing now so you’re welcome to make your bookings right away.  For your convenience, take advantage of the advanced booking option to increase your likelihood of securing the timing you prefer for your escapes.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

Heyyyyyy bro welcome back

Been away and came back recently myself.

I will see you for sure 🙌

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 8:58 PM, Zinc said:

Heyyyyyy bro welcome back

Been away and came back recently myself.

I will see you for sure 🙌

Hi @Zinc   Looking forward to seeing you!

Don’t forget, I won’t have any clue who you are unless you reveal and also it’s been a while, I could have forgotten.  You are not obligated to uncover though.

Your post is much appreciated!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

Vacation time.

I will be away tomorrow, the 6th Nov and back on the 9th Nov.  Just a brief vacation in Penang.  Will be back in no time for you guys to schedule for more escapes that sparkle!

Thank you for visiting EscapeMEN.  I hope your relaxation adventures have been very enjoyable and have added richness to your quality of life and work achievements.

Take care now and see you soon!

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

Booked Mike for a 2hr Sensuality Therapy with Rear End Awakening Techniques Combo earlier this morning. His place is just one bus stop away from Queenstown MRT and easy to find after alighting from the bus stop too. Very clean place of minimalist style.

Massage started after a quick rinse. Mike's massage started off with dry massage throughout the body and at the start, there was some strength involved to clear off the knots in my body. After the dry massage, the sensuality therapy and rear end awakening began and this was definitely a unique experience. The most sensual experience I have ever had when his hands roam the whole back then legs before going to the rear end. Will not say much and leave it for all of you to experience but my breathing was heavy from all that heightened sensation. After that portion was done, he proceeded with oil massage for the rest of the session. Purely professional, no hanky panky. All in all, it was a good experience. We did not chat much but I guess it was good for me to enjoy the session.

Thanks Mike!

On 11/10/2023 at 3:12 AM, Beaveheart said:

This is really good👍🏼

Soooooo goooood

Super relaxing and exceeding enjoyable 😋😘😘😘

Hi @Beaveheart

I’m glad you enjoyed the session so very much!  Thanks for the visit and the review.  Look forward to seeing you again soon before I go back to the US.

Cheers!

Mike

On 11/12/2023 at 6:14 AM, sg_JHU said:

Booked Mike for a 2hr Sensuality Therapy with Rear End Awakening Techniques Combo earlier this morning. His place is just one bus stop away from Queenstown MRT and easy to find after alighting from the bus stop too. Very clean place of minimalist style.

Massage started after a quick rinse. Mike's massage started off with dry massage throughout the body and at the start, there was some strength involved to clear off the knots in my body. After the dry massage, the sensuality therapy and rear end awakening began and this was definitely a unique experience. The most sensual experience I have ever had when his hands roam the whole back then legs before going to the rear end. Will not say much and leave it for all of you to experience but my breathing was heavy from all that heightened sensation. After that portion was done, he proceeded with oil massage for the rest of the session. Purely professional, no hanky panky. All in all, it was a good experience. We did not chat much but I guess it was good for me to enjoy the session.

Thanks Mike!

Hi @sg_JHU

Thanks for the review.  Very glad to know that you enjoyed the session and found your most sensual and heightened experience on that very fine day in EscapeMen.  Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Just a heads up for future reference, instead of taking the bus for one stop, there's a sheltered walking path from the Queenstown MRT station that conveniently leads to my location.  It's a great alternative, especially on rainy days.

Cheers!

Mike

Fun Facts

In addition to feeling amazing, EscapeMen's Sensuality Therapy offers significant advantages!  The pleasurable caressing movements contribute to lymphatic drainage, promoting better circulation in small blood vessels and lymphatic capillaries, facilitating the elimination of toxins from the body.

The proximity of fine lymphatic capillaries to the skin's surface makes them responsive to softer touches in contrast to intense pressure which triggers cave-in effects to fine capillaries and therefore doesn’t meet the mark.

That being said, intense pressure does have many benefits as well, which is why your therapist at EscapeMEN skillfully incorporates a mixture of touches, always mindful of maximizing the benefits for your well-being.

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

🍂🍁Season of Gratitude 🍁🍂

Hi guys!

On this season of thankfulness, I extend my heartfelt appreciation to each one of you who has chosen me as your therapist.  Your commitment to self-care inspires me, and I am honored to contribute to your wellness.

Wishing you tranquility and well-being in the upcoming holiday season!  I’m here and ready to assist at EscapeMEN. 

Warm Regards!

Mike

Queenstown 🍁

EscapeMEN.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 3:08 PM, babybro said:

Hi @Beaveheart

I’m glad you enjoyed the session so very much!  Thanks for the visit and the review.  Look forward to seeing you again soon before I go back to the US.

Cheers!

Mike

Yes, already visited you a few times since but you don’t know it’s me. Super relaxing so good every time ❤️😘😘😘😘😘

On 11/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, babybro said:

🍂🍁Season of Gratitude 🍁🍂

Hi guys!

On this season of thankfulness, I extend my heartfelt appreciation to each one of you who has chosen me as your therapist.  Your commitment to self-care inspires me, and I am honored to contribute to your wellness.

Wishing you tranquility and well-being in the upcoming holiday season!  I’m here and ready to assist at EscapeMEN. 

Warm Regards!

Mike

Queenstown 🍁

EscapeMEN.com

Your appreciative words are uplifting and especially for someone like me who “in your words”, has “chosen you as my therapist” all these years, they touched my heart. So many Years liao and every Single appointment with you I still enjoy your magic touch. I enjoy any ways you touch me and I love both, your hard massage and your relaxing touch. One of the things I like best is I can be myself in your presence always. In fact while typing these now makes me feel like relaxing under your hands. Ok going to WhatsApp you for massage liao. 

On 12/31/2023 at 2:43 AM, Zinc said:

@babybro

Happy New Year Mike!

Happy New Year @Zinc

Thanks!

Hi Guys

Happy New Year!!!

I’m going away for a short vacation today 02Jan and will be back 11Jan 2024.

See you when I returned from my vacation for more Escapes adventures, after which I will be traveling back to the U.S at the end of Jan.

Thank you for visiting, I trust your moments of relaxation have brought enjoyment and also enrichments to your overall well being.

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

On 1/2/2024 at 6:23 AM, babybro said:

Happy New Year @Zinc

Thanks!

Hi Guys

Happy New Year!!!

I’m going away for a short vacation today 02Jan and will be back 11Jan 2024.

See you when I returned from my vacation for more Escapes adventures, after which I will be traveling back to the U.S at the end of Jan.

Thank you for visiting, I trust your moments of relaxation have brought enjoyment and also enrichments to your overall well being.

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

Mike, enjoy your holiday 

I miss your massage liao😘

On 12/8/2023 at 12:33 AM, Beerguy said:

Your appreciative words are uplifting and especially for someone like me who “in your words”, has “chosen you as my therapist” all these years, they touched my heart. So many Years liao and every Single appointment with you I still enjoy your magic touch. I enjoy any ways you touch me and I love both, your hard massage and your relaxing touch. One of the things I like best is I can be myself in your presence always. In fact while typing these now makes me feel like relaxing under your hands. Ok going to WhatsApp you for massage liao. 

@Beerguy

I appreciate your post, most kind of you!  I’m just doing my job which happens to be something I enjoy doing.

I thank you for being an important part of my journey.

On 1/6/2024 at 7:53 PM, Standup said:

Mike, enjoy your holiday 

I miss your massage liao😘

@Standup

I appreciate your encouraging words

I’m back now and looking forward to seeing you!

Hi guys!

I'm back in Sg from my short vacation.

Bookings continue as usual.

Mike

Queenstown

EscapeMEN.com

• babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ Commonwealth
  • babybro changed the title to ESCAPE Massage @ QUEENSTOWN MRT 5 mins walk via covered footpath rain🌧️🌦️☔️🌈 or shine🌞🌻🌸 Comfort Entire Way!