Male HQ

Antidote Massage & Body Scrubs @ Bedok

Romanguy

Guest massage freak
Immerse your senses and heal naturally at Antidote with a detailed head to toe massage. Body Scrubs are available as well. Located in eastern Singapore.

Visit the website Antidote

Or Call/SMS 98339267 for details

now no business,......becos of his bad attitude and services,

no one wants to go to him anymore. :yuk:

Immerse your senses and heal naturally at Antidote with a detailed head to toe massage. Body Scrubs are available as well. Located in eastern Singapore.

Hey, did u mistaken me for another therapist you were discussing about in the massage forum?? We are not the same person. It's ok anyway, just thought you should know. :unsure:

Guest massage freak

Hey, did u mistaken me for another therapist you were discussing about in the massage forum?? We are not the same person. It's ok anyway, just thought you should know. :unsure:

This is the therapist i'm refering too. :yuk:

Guest Adryan

Totally agree....think twice before you go.. :rolleyes:

normally i dont bother on the squabbling on the board, but thanks to the massage freak harping on Adryan, i was quite surprise when adryan agreeing with massage freak and hence took notice of the IP address.

the above 2 postings (massage freak and adryan) shared the same IP address.

once again, this doesnt prove anything but a info for your reference when you are reading the replies.

This is the internet forum, read it with a pitch of salt.

i decided to bring this up as for romanguy, the massage business could be his livehood and reputation is crucial in this industry.

Personally i have NOT try Romanguy service so i could not vouch for him.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Oh well, this is the internet anyway, everything you read is subjective I guess ... :) Anyway, fact is Antidote climbs into it's 4th Anniversary this 2007. Thank you guys for your continuous support!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Guest_Kenneth
i can vouch for this therapist at antidote as i've personally tried before, his massage is very professional.

Just had my massage experienced with him, He kept promoting sexual services, and when i told him its okay, he forces and give me a Blow Job. I didn't like the way he done it.

Just had my massage experienced with him, He kept promoting sexual services, and when i told him its okay, he forces and give me a Blow Job. I didn't like the way he done it.

Thank you so much for your feedback but such hideous lies are uncalled for. I can only assume that you had the wrong person. If only I sold blowjobs maybe I would have enjoyed an early retirement :D . Anyway, the internet is open to all to comment as per OralB, but sometimes such controversy is quite unwelcoming. Thank you everyone for seeing me thru my 4th year in the business. Would not have survived without all your support.

Cheers

Julius/ Antidote

i can vouch for this therapist at antidote as i've personally tried before, his massage is very professional.

so he bottom or top ?? :ph34r:

Aiya...Bottom lah....

Aiya...Bottom lah....

oh... slutty bottom ????

Right...In your dreams!

Nice going guys but if you realise... your imaginative contributions to this forum will not benefit you or anyone concerned.

Have a nice day! :)

so you mean you are that one ??????????????

Right...In your dreams!

Nice going guys but if you realise... your imaginative contributions to this forum will not benefit you or anyone concerned.

Have a nice day! :)

well i think now you got more clients wishing to TOP you :lol:

I don't understand why must people be so bitchy here. If you want to post bitchy comments, be a man and don't post anonymously.

Everyone here is trying to make a living. Don't make it hard on them.

By the way, I dunno any of the masseurs here. But from what I read, the anonymous posters really give a bad vibe to this particular forum.

ExVersNowBtm, please note that Blowing Wind only provides an avenues for people to post and share their experiences in Cyberspace.

We do not dictate what is to be written or control the content posted by anyone so long that they abide by our rules and guidelines.

Please do NOT equate the posting of a perticular guest or any members as the voice for BW.

We ecourage differences in views and adopt and open mind with regards to postings by fellow contributors to this forum.

As a guest in our forum, your sweeping remark is uncalled for and you have single handedly insulted others along with your remark.

Please target your bad vibes at the Guest and not at the forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Clients & BW Forum readers

Please note that Antidote will be re-locating. As a result the last day of operation will be end of June 2008. Will also be taking a good 6 week vacation between this transition. Will certainly post updates when they come available. On site massage will still be available from 15 August 2008 onwards upon my return.

Thank you once again for your kind support.

Best Regards

Julius / Antidote

• 3 months later...

Dear Clients & BW Forum readers

I am pleased to announce that Antidote is back in operation after a 3 month break. Still in the East but newly located in Bedok now. As before, appointments are required prior to your visit. Thank you once again for your continuous support and kind anticipation. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers

Julius / Antidote

• 2 months later...

It's that time fo the year yet again!

Would like to take this opportunity to wish all readers A Very Merry Christmas and All the best for 2009!

Looking back 2008 had been a great year and Antidote leaps into it's 6th Anniversary next year.

Thank you to all clients for your usual support and sticking thru the re-location and re-furbishing done this year.

With appreciation and gratitute,

Julius / Antidote

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow! Yet another year is about to close and the Festive Season is upon us yet again! Just my usual Christmas & New Year Greetings to all on Blowing Wind. Be blessed with good health for the upcoming year for you and love ones, that's probably the most important thing and anything more would be nice too :)

Enjoy the holidays and thanks again for the regular support!

Julius / Antidote

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Guys!

Just typing something in as my listing was way way way back there...haha! :lol:

Anyway, while I am here, just wanted to acknowledge & thank Hendry Tan for updating me on his Home Based Massage listing. Have met quite a number of "Blowing Wind" readers since then. With appreciation and thanks!!

:)

Julius

Antidote

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Another year is ending soon. Would like to extend my usual seasonal greeting to all BW readers and BW Forum admin & moderators. Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2012! May the holiday season and the upcoming year bring you added joy and lots of love from family, friends and love ones. Thank you as well for a year of your usual support. See you in the New Year!

Cheers!

Julius / Antidote

Edited by Romanguy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A short note to extend my best wishes for the upcoming Lunar New Year to all readers and BW team. Do enjoy the long weekend and all the festivities that this auspicious holiday brings! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Antidote will remain open for appointments during Chinese New Year.

Cheers!!

Julius / Antidote

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As we move towards 2014, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! We work hard and when the time comes to celebrate we should share the moment with family & the ones we care. May 2014 bring you all many more opportunities and most importantly health and joy. 

All the best to you for this festive season!

Julius / Antidote

http://www.antidotetouch.com 

Edited by Romanguy

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

As the year moves to it's final days, I would like to wish one and all A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have had the privilege to meet many wonderful people thru Blowing Wind so a big thank you to the host and moderators for this awesome platform. Thanks for a great year and here's to a fruitful 2016!

Cheers

Julius  

http://www.antidotetouch.com

• 10 months later...