Male HQ

Antidote Massage & Body Scrubs @ Bedok

Romanguy

They say "the third time's a charm" and I successfully managed to book an appointment with Julius on my third attempt. Like most home-based places, Julius' place is done up quite nicely, keeping in mind to create that spa-like ambience. I chose a body scrub which can be done in the shower or on the table (I chose the latter). Julius was very meticulous. A part of the body was exposed at a time which gave access to do a proper scrub before he went on to the next part. After a good 40 min, I was ready for the massage.

Now this being my 1st time, I would always have some reservations about the masseur's skills. So I tell myself to go without any expectations such that if it was a bad experience, I would know never to go again. Fortunately, this is hardly the case. Julius started with a dry massage which comprises stretching and kneading (you're covered with a towel). After that was the oil massage. Like the scrub, a part of your body is exposed at a time (good for me cuz I get cold easily). His strokes are long and border on sensual. There were times I knew I was dozing off. The strength (which is what I look out for) is medium to hard, nothing those who go for regular massages can't handle. Julius never rushed through the session and before I knew it, 3 hours had passed! Amazing!

Thanks Julius for a job well-done! I know he'll be on my list of home-based masseurs to visit.

Edited by JYAG-sim

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2016 at 5:57 PM, JYAG-sim said:

They say "the third time's a charm" and I successfully managed to book an appointment with Julius on my third attempt. Like most home-based places, Julius' place is done up quite nicely, keeping in mind to create that spa-like ambience. I chose a body scrub which can be done in the shower or on the table (I chose the latter). Julius was very meticulous. A part of the body was exposed at a time which gave access to do a proper scrub before he went on to the next part. After a good 40 min, I was ready for the massage.

Now this being my 1st time, I would always have some reservations about the masseur's skills. So I tell myself to go without any expectations such that if it was a bad experience, I would know never to go again. Fortunately, this is hardly the case. Julius started with a dry massage which comprise stretching and kneading (you're covered with a towel). After that was the oil massage. Like the scrub, a part of your body is exposed at a time (good for me cuz I get cold easily). His strokes are long and border on sensual. There were times I knew I was dozing off. The strength (which is what I look out for) is medium to hard, nothing those who go for regular massages can't handle. Julius never rushed through the session and before I knew it, 3 hours had passed! Amazing!

Thanks Julius for a job well-done! I know he'll be on my list of home-based masseurs to visit.

Hey thanks for the review and thanks for trying it out. There's a whole list of home based masseurs available on this forum so I appreciate you taking the time to try out and look forward to see you again. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 5:05 PM, up2xgd said:

Julius massage is therapeutic with long strokes. Very relaxing. His place is also very comfortable and feels like a spa. At the same time, clean sheets are used and the place is spotless. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind review. 

• 10 months later...

Another year coming to an end again! Wishing all at Blowing Wind, both administrators and readers  - A Very Merry Christmas and a Fabulous 2018!  Time passes so fast year after year but as always I would like to pause and thank the team at Blowing Wind for this platform and the many clients I had the opportunity to meet thru this website who help me continue doing what I do. 

Looking forward to the New Year ahead and hope that it will continue to bring us many blessings and well being thru out 2018.

With Warm Regards

Julius 

http://www.antidotetouch.com

Edited by Romanguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

With just days away from 2019, I would like to wish all the BW Admin and all members/readers A Very Happy New Year. The year has gone by so fast and 2019 will be my 15th year doing massage. Thank you Blowing Wind for providing this awesome platform for providers and users in regards to massage. 

Have a great 2019 everyone!

Regards

Julius

http://antidotetouch.com/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Out of spontaneity, I decided to wanna get a full body massage. So I decided to give Julius a text message and asked if he could do a session in 2 hours time. He was welcoming and didn't mind at all. It was my first time doing a session with him and I had a really relaxing and therapeutic time! Really appreciate the long strokes and attention to every single part of my body. Love the attention given to my neck and lower back. Would definitely come back for another session or two. Thank you so much! :) 

13 hours ago, Whaleyaz said:

Out of spontaneity, I decided to wanna get a full body massage. So I decided to give Julius a text message and asked if he could do a session in 2 hours time. He was welcoming and didn't mind at all. It was my first time doing a session with him and I had a really relaxing and therapeutic time! Really appreciate the long strokes and attention to every single part of my body. Love the attention given to my neck and lower back. Would definitely come back for another session or two. Thank you so much! :) 

Appreciate your review. Thanks once again for coming by

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Compliments of the Season everyone especially to the admin of BW and all clients. I usually make it a point to do my greetings before Christmas but as they say... better late than never!

The forum has always been of great support for home based massage providers by allowing this cost free platform. Appreciate all the queries and clients that I have met thru it, so thank you to BW.

Do enjoy the remainder of 2019, and may 2020 bestow upon us  all not only another fruitful year but most importantly one that we can enjoy with good health, peace of mind and well being for ourselves , our families and loved ones.  

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome newbie massage providers to the massage thread. I have personally met a couple that are in close location to me as I do get  massages too. Clients sometimes ask me if I felt any competition and my answer is no, as every one has individual skill sets and clients have different needs and preferences. Be it location, general environment and setting, service quality - no two are the same. So from one masseur to another, I hope we can see more support for each other and hopefully resolve differences if any.

Once again, do enjoy the holiday season!

Edited by Romanguy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wishing everyone here especially the muslim bros a Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri. I am sure that the current situation this year makes the celebration a little different from the norm but I hope it will not prevent you and your loved ones from enjoying the festivities. Can still enjoy good makan on Hari Raya!

With best regards & stay safe

Julius 

• 2 months later...

A truely recommended home based massage.

If you are looking for cleanliness, hygienic, skillful, therapeutic not forgetting ambiance, do yourself a favour don go cheap but go for quality and spend the money that your body well deserved at an affordable rates that come with standard even other home based masseurs talk about.
2 thumbs up. 👍 👍.
Thank you Julius.

Edited by desmond1971

7 hours ago, desmond1971 said:

A truely recommended home based massage.

If you are looking for cleanliness, hygienic, skillful, therapeutic not forgetting ambiance, do yourself a favour don go cheap but go for quality and spend the money that your body well deserved at an affordable rates that come with standard even other home based masseurs talk about.
2 thumbs up. 👍 👍.
Thank you Julius.

Haha... thank you for your kind review Desmond.

• 2 months later...

Highly recommended for this home based massage. Have tried third time, the place cleanliness and hygiene is the best. The skill is good, the strength is between soft to medium and you can have the shower and a cup of water to drink before and after the massage.

The most important thing is even though the time is up, he is not rushing to finish the session. Really praiseworthy 👍
To sum up the experiences, I’m very satisfied 😁 Thank you, Julius.

Edited by JL800907

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 9:51 AM, JL800907 said:

Highly recommended for this home based massage. Have tried third time, the place cleanliness and hygiene is the best. The skill is good, the strength is between soft to medium and you can have the shower and a cup of water to drink before and after the massage.

The most important thing is even though the time is up, he is not rushing to finish the session. Really praiseworthy 👍
To sum up the experiences, I’m very satisfied 😁 Thank you, Julius.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback. To be precise, I usually serve warm tea after the session.  Glad that you had a positive experience and hope to see you again soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! May the festive season allows you the opportunity to spend precious time with family, friends and loved ones even during these challenging times.

Thank you as well for the all your text and greetings! Will resume work on 28 Dec 2020

julius / Antidote

• 1 month later...

Just to extend my Lunar New Year greeting to all here on BW. May the Year of the Ox bring us all healing and enrich our lives with abundance and health.

Also an appreciation to regulars and new clients for your support especially since many home based masseurs ,including myself had to cease operation during the lockdown period. Actually it turned out to be a much needed rest and recovery period but the support made it possible for me to resume with minimal impact from the two months of lockdown. Many thanks. 

Let's look forward to a better year ahead. Continue to stay safe during LNY festivities and celebration. Health and Wealth to you and loved ones.

Cheers

Julius / Antidote  

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As the year draws nearer towards a close, I would like to wish one and all A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I guess everyone was hoping that by this time of the year everything would have come back to the way it was before the pandemic, and here we are still with many challenges ahead as we look towards 2022. Thank you to all my clients for all your support thru my 17 years in this industry, my sincere gratitude and appreciation. 

Thanks to Blowing Wind for this fabulous platform.

Please continue to keep safe everyone and hope that this festive season will bring you joy even if it's small and simple. 

Cheers!

Julius

Edited by Romanguy

On 12/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, Romanguy said:

As the year draws nearer towards a close, I would like to wish one and all A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I guess everyone was hoping that by this time of the year everything would have come back to the way it was before the pandemic, and here we are still with many challenges ahead as we look towards 2022. Thank you to all my clients for all your support thru my 17 years in this industry, my sincere gratitude and appreciation. 

Thanks to Blowing Wind for this fabulous platform.

Please continue to keep safe everyone and hope that this festive season will bring you joy even if it's small and simple. 

Cheers!

Julius

Hi julius, i would like to take this opportunity to wish you happy merry Christmas and Happy New year. Hope to meet you soon and keep supporting you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Clients and readers of BW

Kindly be informed that WEF 1 Jan 2023 my rates for the 90 min massage will be increase from $80 to $90. Rates for the rest including Body Scrubs and 60 min sessions will remain unchanged.

Many of my clients have been asking me if there was any increase and I have always assured them that I will always endure to keep the rates affordable and I have been charging the current rates since July 2011. Time has gone by so fast and it's been more than 10 years since my last rate revision, I hope that it will not be too huge an impact as I can understand that the prices of everything has been going up and unfortunately I am not immune to all the inflation that is happening.

As always, thank you for your support!

Julius / Antidote

Edited by Romanguy

• 2 months later...

Dear Client and readers of BW

Kindly note that my last day for appointments will be 25 Nov 2022. Will be taking a break and will resume mid January 2023 when I am back in SG. 

Do avoid texting during the break period as I might not be able to reply promptly. You may however visit my webpage for general info. 

As always , thank you for your kind support thru 2022 and hope you all will have a enjoyable holiday season as the year comes to a close. 

Julius / Antidote

• 2 months later...

Dear All

Just to greet everyone here in the Year of the Rabbit! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Do enjoy the celebration and may the year ahead be filled everything that matters most -  especially health, well being, peace and joy.  

I am back from my recent getaway, good to be back in Singapore! Sharing with you here some images from my trip.

Cheers!

Julius / Antidote

USA1.jpg

USA2.jpg

USA3.jpg

Fort Lauderdale.jpg

Central Park.jpg

Brooklyn.jpg

• 9 months later...

I have received messages from people asking me if i am still providing massage? 

Yes I am - operating as usual. I am not the type to regularly post on this discussion thread - only once in awhile when there are valid updates. 

Anyway, just to touch base and hope everyone is well. 

Thanks and best regards

Julius / Antidote

Edited by Romanguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...