Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Guest Love crew cut man

Man with long hair irritates me. Especially those kept so long that they could tie them into a bunch of nod or long pony tail. Yuk!!

Man with long hair irritates me. Especially those kept so long that they could tie them into a bunch of nod or long pony tail. Yuk!!

Me too! It's like u thought it might be a beautiful woman from behind but when you got closer you will want to shout wtf. :P

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest yougotserved

I get turned off by effeminate guys, andro guys and drama queens.

The reason I'm gay is because I like GUYS. If I want a girl, I would be straight and not gay.

second that!!!!

Guest yougotserved

One who describes himself as cute, handsome, goodlooking etc. In short, anyone who self praises.

Also, one who calls himself a boy when he is already above 21 years old.

second this too. Basically HATE those who think they are superior dudes when they are superior duds. In other word, fuglies who are picky. They want you to take them out for dinner etc and shower them with lavish gifts i.e. sex for money. They want to be pampered i.e. No backbone leeches whom only need to be bought a mirror.

Guest Euouae90

woman

Same here. I will get turned off by ladies. Lol. Dunno why. I feel like guys-girls intimacy is disgusting. Even if you give me pics of miss world or miss universe or miss whatever, I wont get turned on. Haven't test it tho. Haha.

Edited by Euouae90

second this too. Basically HATE those who think they are superior dudes when they are superior duds. In other word, fuglies who are picky. They want you to take them out for dinner etc and shower them with lavish gifts i.e. sex for money. They want to be pampered i.e. No backbone leeches whom only need to be bought a mirror.

Amazingly I have met someone (as a friend)as described above. He is about 50. Short, not good looking, doesnt have a fit body. Yet he is still very hopeful about finding a Prince, one who is perfect looking, rich and love him to the core.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Amazingly I have met someone (as a friend)as described above. He is about 50. Short, not good looking, doesnt have a fit body. Yet he is still very hopeful about finding a Prince, one who is perfect looking, rich and love him to the core.

I think your friend needs to buy eye-mo drops. Vision blur liao. :lol:

Edited by Blaidd_Drwg

I think your friend needs to buy eye-mo drops. Vision blur liao. :lol:

:lol:

I dont dare. He might scratch me.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

More like Senior Catwoman.

Actually I should buy him a reading glasses as a gift.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Nowadays, beggars are choosers. Prince Dracula would luv your friend to death :twisted:

Prince William will eventually marry Miss Piggy, NOT!!!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest stbrianud

Hey~! Just thought of creatin' a thread for us to discuss what turns you off!

I read a threat about a guy talkin' about this guy who went on a date with a guy who wore slippers and jeans for desert and it got me thinking.. hmm... What type of guy would turn me off?

For me it's guys who just take anything from their closet and put on... I don't like guys who just wear anything because they don't care. And Wearing Slippers and Jeans. Unless you're hot, don't even think about it lol.

But you know, when you like someone or really attracted to someone, you tend to look pass the superficial flaws like what they wear... So lets not go into that.

What is one thing that you can NEVER accept, or at least very RARELY would accept.

For me. the ONE THING that i CAN'T STAND... NO MATTER WHAT. Is someone who can't speak english proper... i mean really bad ones... mann turns me off so much.. no matter how hot you are, if you can't speak properly man i'm sorry... I just wanna know what turns you other guys off?

Edited by stbrianud

Hey~! Just thought of creatin' a thread for us to discuss what turns you off!

I read a threat about a guy talkin' about this guy who went on a date with a guy who wore slippers and jeans for desert and it got me thinking.. hmm... What type of guy would turn me off?

For me it's guys who just take anything from their closet and put on... I don't like guys who just wear anything because they don't care. And Wearing Slippers and Jeans. Unless you're hot, don't even think about it lol.

But you know, when you like someone or really attracted to someone, you tend to look pass the superficial flaws like what they wear... So lets not go into that.

What is one thing that you can NEVER accept, or at least very RARELY would accept.

For me. the ONE THING that i CAN'T STAND... NO MATTER WHAT. Is someone who can't speak english proper... i mean really bad ones... mann turns me off so much.. so many how hot you are, if you can't speak properly man i'm sorry... I just wanna know what turns you other guys off?

Is the above bad English to you? :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Insanity

Person who turned me off is the one who tend to judge the other on their first DATE. I mean, if the person is not your type, don't have to say it openly, at least keep quiet go through the motion and than drop him an email to reject professionally if he wrote again or....if he didn't write than pretend nothing has happened. I cannot stand a person who criticise.the others in the face on their first meeting - as to why the person eat noisly, why his fart smelly, why he wear this and that, why he pierced, why he dyed his hair gold, why he shaved botak, why he kept thick beared, by tatooed, why so stingy, so got tummy, why so fat, why so thin, why so old, why so many wrinkles, why face got pimples, why not eyebrow, why no double-eyelids, why got mole, why white hair, why so low educated, why cannot speak proper england, china, indian or malay, why cannot eat meat, why choose vegetarian, why hobby different from mine, why so sissy, why so fair and soft, why, why and why!!!!!

Who can answer them all, the best answer is to buy the inquisitors a mirror to look at himself in the face. Come on, not everyone is perfect, if he is not your type get on with it and move on instead of hurting him in the face. Ya, the best turned off are these kind of people who look for 100% perfection.

Guest stbrianud

A person who would turn me off:

Someone who just wants to get into my pants &

Egoistic buggers.

=))

HAHA! Now that i like... Guys that want me bad turn me on so much HAHA

Totally agree with -insanity-. That type of guy knows nothing about caring for others... Its sad to be his boyfriend. To add on, guys that over-estimated themselves, can't live without vulgarities and selfish. Now that's the character part... Now comes the physical expect, unsightly armpit hair, chest/nipple hair,yellow teeth is a no-no and further exacerbated with bad breath. sorry but pregnant man also turn me off. BDSM is a totally turn off for me. Met a guy for fun and he is a. ..i would like to use the word disgusting but i shall not... He doesn't groom myself... Horrible breath... And kind of forcing BDSM on me... He is a bit sissy and worst... Use vulgarities very often... Totally turn off... But still continue with him and said no no to him as he request for a 2nd session. Oh oh lets not forget extremely horrible English

Edited by TannedKE

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

Pretty much dislike those elitist, who think that they are all high and mighty.

It can be in any situation, such as those thinking that they are very handsome and popular, and thus ignoring 'normal' people and only hang out with those high-profile ones. Also, they get offended easily and act like cry babies when something they don't like happen.

Mega turn off to such arrogant and obnoxious behaviours.

E-E-E-Electric Shock!

Stupidity's a major turn off.

Qft.

I've met really hot people that makes me go insta-crush on but the moment they open their mouth, it's nope.avi all the way. So far only that has been able to override all manner of physical attraction.

Other stuff off the top of my head:

- Unncessarily rude to service crew or just people below you in rank. Speaks a lot about your character.

- Smokers. Major demerit points but not instant deal breaker.

- Clingy people.

People who are:

-Rowdy and rude.

-Unhygienic (i made myself sounds like some clean freak)

-Self-centred. Like hellllllooo you're not the only organism on earth.

-Bad tempered or people who are so impatient that they get pissed off rather easily. Being with people like that kinda makes me wanna leave them asap

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

the extremes i guess, the kings and queens and indecisive people.

how to say, coming in dominating topics, demanding things and tells you their expectations.

or asking where to eat, always give things like "anything" or "I don't know"

(thought they are just being nice)

times like this i'll suggest just fastfood, in the end, they said "no"

and also, guys who want to know me as friends but when meet up, they need me to have place for fun..

(wtf!!)

or asking where to eat, always give things like "anything" or "I don't know"

but I always say "anything" when ppl ask me what to eat and when I have no cravings! hahaha... I'm not being indecisive... I'm just not having any opinion on this unless I have cravings and when that happens, I'll state what I wanna eat.

hahahaha...

so when I say anything and ppl suggest fastfood, I'm totally fine with it...

Guest Guest

1. People who only talk about themselves 98% of the time, even when meet again after so long of not meeting.

2. Complainers. Everything must complain. Big and small.

Guest Guest

1. People with an attitude who think themselves always right and those queens who think their opinions are all that matter are a major turn off.

2. Smokers and those who reek of stale cigarette smoke.

3. Young idiots (esp those in film and digital media) who beieve that everything they do is art.

4. Fat out-of-shape fools who believe that they are god's gift to the world.

The one that turns me off are people who think that violence solves everything. They exchange blows over the slightest matter, then go to a cinema and speak in a cinema like nobody can hear them. Then of course they can't walk without swinging their arms. It's like a pendulum that keeps their legs moving. They must come with an instruction manual. Swing arms to walk. Batteries not needed.

But of course this is an over exaggerated description LOL. simply speaking, I just like people with proper manners when they are in public. Know what to do, what not to do. Have a little class and save yourself some embarrassment.

Guest stbrianud

Some smokers are a turn-on (for me at least)

My staff-sergeant was a smoker and his sweat smelled of cigarette smoke.

Maybe it's pheromone...

I agree!! Smoking sometimes look really hot when a hot guy does it!! Kinda sexy... Smoking isnt cool for the unattractive but it is for the attractive.. That's what they missed out when kids were taught about smoking haha

Bad breath, bad body odor, bad manners, small mindedness, talking about sex 24/7 or self centredness. I guess the list can go on and on but dressing is not on my agenda, i think a hot chap is someone who doesn't know he is hot and exudes sensuality just be being nonchalant. Big turn off is someone who has a habit of checking in on your whereabouts. Someone who cannot trust is also a turn off for me. Superficiality is one of the biggest turn off for me.

Unlike the rest of you... I'm quite drawn to superficial men... Not for a relationship... Just the idea of looking at them lol

Oh, everyone likes to look at pretty stuff. I like to look at pretty stuff too.

Things like cute puppies and non-crying babies but that doesn't mean I'm going to bring them home and keep them though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.