Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Guest Ekachai

fat and deluded ones with an overwhelming ego. and those who always post whiny status updates every 1 hour.

Hahaha yeah, these people ought to be gassed in a gas chamber!!

Guest stbrianud

That is a little extreme isn't it o.o

I find men with too big of an ego a HUGE turn off, also can't stand people with really bad breathe and bad oral hygiene (including smokers, sorry).

Nope it's not an extreme.. It really should be done... I don't mind people with big ego IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE, ie super hot... But not hot guy with SUPER HUGE MONSTER EGOs should just be blugeoned-___- whoops haha

Guest stbrianud

Guys who...

• are really bad in english

• are alpha males with ego issues

• show off

• talk about their exes all the time

Agree to all! But I'm still allowing a bit on the 2nd point.. I find egoistic alpha males kinda hot. But never for a boyfriend

• Guys who say that they are fine with any food. "Anything lor, you choose.", and when I do the choosing, they say no to this and no to that.
  • Restricts me and tells me what I should do and what I should not.
  • Thinks that I'm obliged to pay for their meals/anything. .
  • Insults my hobbies, what I do.
  • Get too physical with me. [Touchy touchy or you know those who whacks you.]

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

• Guys who say that they are fine with any food. "Anything lor, you choose.", and when I do the choosing, they say no to this and no to that.
  • Restricts me and tells me what I should do and what I should not.
  • Thinks that I'm obliged to pay for their meals/anything. .
  • Insults my hobbies, what I do.
  • Get too physical with me. [Touchy touchy or you know those who whacks you.]

omg i don't like people who gets too physical too! - _ - it's like i hate people who invade my personal space.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Guest Guest

Haha.

Since you were so nice to ask,

Mainly you TS.

you are a turn off with your attitude!

Big egos? Eeeeks that is no excuse to even like them, sorry I rather give myself a major waxing then succumb to a egomaniac:-). i guess some people like waiting for a man who preens in the mirror for 1 hour every day. Superficial is out for me.

Yah a lot are like that sheesh!

Guest stbrianud

Pple who make make fun of other people like fat jokes.

But the minute u make fun of them, they turn defensive.

Totally agree. I mean wtf? You can insult me and others all the time but when we make fun out of you, you turn all bitchy and angry? Seriously wth kind of attitude is that.. Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you...

People who are too negative and petty, complaining about every single thing without seeing the bigger picture.

Impatient guys who goes uneasy at a slight delay, especially when it comes to messaging. Asking me why im not replying when its only been afew minutes.

Other than that, Im not that fussy, i think. Haha

Guest stbrianud

People who are too negative and petty, complaining about every single thing without seeing the bigger picture.

Impatient guys who goes uneasy at a slight delay, especially when it comes to messaging. Asking me why im not replying when its only been afew minutes.

Other than that, Im not that fussy, i think. Haha

i totally agree on the second point! wow seriously.. I'm not lookin' at my phone waiting for you to reply all the time.. Yes i like you. but I have a life too. My life doesnt revolve around you just because I like you.. They seriously need to understand this..

• 2 months later...

If I met a hot guy, these would still turn me off:

• bad breath / very yellow teeth or tongue
  • excessively vulgar
  • bad mastery of own's language
  • unhygienic
  • inconsiderate smoking in front of my face
  • long nails
  • bad communication skills
  • general attitude problem

I think that's all you can look out for on the first date. And no, I will not have sex on the first date.

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

• excessively vulgar
  • unhygienic
  • long nails

I think that's all you can look out for on the first date. And no, I will not have sex on the first date.

LOL! inconsiderate smoking.

• excessively vulgar
  • unhygienic
  • long nails

LOL phew i think i'm eligible. *joins queue* LOL

It's better than I ever even knew.

Two words sum it all - Bad Personality

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

cheating? can elaborate yr bf and myself are confuse.cheat yr love? cheat yr money?cheat u with fake pic?cheat with fake certificate?cheat saying he is virgin but not?(stbrianud)

u know wats worse than a hot guy with a very turn off point? an ugly guy who thinks he's hot, talks In BW like he's hot. please don post a body or face pic wIth scarIly bIg promInent teeth of urs here if u r ugly. u r not hot if u appeal only to a very select few of the community, not the majority or the amongst the young n fit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.