Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

u know wats worse than a hot guy with a very turn off point? an ugly guy who thinks he's hot, talks In BW like he's hot. please don post a body or face pic wIth scarIly bIg promInent teeth of urs here if u r ugly. u r not hot if u appeal only to a very select few of the community, not the majority or the amongst the young n fit.

What are you saying? the point?

Eyes glued to phone wherever we go... basic social manners right?

134967320053060114_R5cz4cfS_b.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

When the hot guy act sissy. Hot guys should be masculine :)

Hot guys acts masculine when they are outside but

hot guys become Mary when they are inside the sauna cubicle, sometimes

lol how does a fox smell > <

dun wash your crotch for a week & smell = fox smell(direct interpretation from Mandarin Hu Chou)

Should patent it & sell as new gay perfume - FOXY or FUCXY?

guys who shaved their pubic hair into a square.

guys with breath that smells like an acid pool.

guys who wears diamonds & jade all over - like a christmas tree in a jewelry shop

guys who are so persistant to come on to you when you told him "NO" repeatedly(to them NO means YES)

guys who never wash their foreskin.

guys with Elvis Presley's sideburns.

guys who think & behave like they are Empress Dowager reincarnated.

guys who shaved their pubic hair into a square.

guys with breath that smells like an acid pool.

guys who wears diamonds & jade all over - like a christmas tree in a jewelry shop

guys who are so persistant to come on to you when you told him "NO" repeatedly(to them NO means YES)

guys who never wash their foreskin.

guys with Elvis Presley's sideburns.

guys who think & behave like they are Empress Dowager reincarnated.

Well said!

Eyes glued to phone wherever we go... basic social manners right?

Totally agreed, i hate pple who glued on their phone when they r out with friends, and worst if with on a date.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Those bimbos who like to pay so much attention to their hair and outlook whenever they walk pass mirrors, keep telling me others are paying attention to them wherever they go. To me, these guys hv not much substance and can't converse intellectually. The whole world seems to be only himself and he is the queen who commands and get self attention. Puke ! Haha :))

Those bimbos who like to pay so much attention to their hair and outlook whenever they walk pass mirrors, keep telling me others are paying attention to them wherever they go. To me, these guys hv not much substance and can't converse intellectually. The whole world seems to be only himself and he is the queen who commands and get self attention. Puke ! Haha :))

Guest eBayUrChild

ZQit2.gif You just insulted 90% of the people in the world.

Those bimbos who like to pay so much attention to their hair and outlook whenever they walk pass mirrors

ps: I happen to be like these BIMBOS and I can DEFINITELY converse intectually(whatever that means).

so... lbsYL.gif

#justsaying :)

#haveagreatday

u know wats worse than a hot guy with a very turn off point? an ugly guy who thinks he's hot, talks In BW like he's hot. please don post a body or face pic wIth scarIly bIg promInent teeth of urs here if u r ugly. u r not hot if u appeal only to a very select few of the community, not the majority or the amongst the young n fit.

wow you are the turn off here.

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

• 3 months later...
Man with long hair irritates me. Especially those kept so long that they could tie them into a bunch of nod or long pony tail. Yuk!!
second this too. Basically HATE those who think they are superior dudes when they are superior duds. In other word, fuglies who are picky. They want you to take them out for dinner etc and shower them with lavish gifts i.e. sex for money. They want to be pampered i.e. No backbone leeches whom only need to be bought a mirror.
Same here. I will get turned off by ladies. Lol. Dunno why. I feel like guys-girls intimacy is disgusting. Even if you give me pics of miss world or miss universe or miss whatever, I wont get turned on. Haven't test it tho. Haha.

All of the above reminds me stevenlimpic.jpg

Sorry but Married gay/bi guys? I think at this age and time they have a choice to not get married because of their sexuality. And most of them after getting married, they fxxk around behind their wives' backs with other guys and their wives get pregnant, bear their children and toil in looking after the kids and house. I feel so sorry for the wives for being cheated. This can be prevented if those bi/gay guys make a resolute decision in not getting into a heterosexual marriage, unless they can really remain faithful.

To think of it, are u a married gay/bi guy? Since u are so pissed about this issue.

What a judgmental self-righteous bitch you are!!

A long time ago for me, a real turnoff was when this young bottom guy, after I came in his mouth, started praying for forgiveness for his sin like I was satan or something! I lost all my sexual interests immediately and even though he had earlier asked me to stay the night, I scooted and ignored all further calls from him to hook up again!

Don't like people who judge, think they are the best, top of the world. I don't mind if you are proud of something and can feel cocky at times but know your limit. It is such a turn off if you start putting others down. Long haired dudes. I want dudes, not gals. So hair...try to keep it neat and must be of something that suit you.

Tattoos, turn off for me but that's the person's choice. Not mine. Piercings, depends. If ear, is fine. Anywhere else, just look weird.

Bitchy guys. If you are mad at something and want to rant, it's fine but when you start ranting about EVERYTHING, then it's irritating.

Hunks? I actually prefer average physical body because that's what most people are.

Excessive feminism? Everyone have something they fear and so I won't mind if he see something that freak him out but those that behave like girls...well..a big no.

Someone who tries to be someone they are not. I prefer a person behaving how he normally behave: The ORIGINAL HIM

And anyone who happen to be generally unclean as in never wash parts of his body properly until can see dirt that kind or smell bad.

Don't like people who judge, think they are the best, top of the world. I don't mind if you are proud of something and can feel cocky at times but know your limit. It is such a turn off if you start putting others down.

LOL, you won't get along well with TheVisitors.

Long haired dudes. I want dudes, not gals. So hair...try to keep it neat and must be of something that suit you.

Malcolmmalcolm is the long-haired dude to avoid...

Guest GuestBoy

Long, dirty fingernails,

Long/thick messy/curly hair,

Dirty ear insides(ever met this guy with OBVIOUS ear wax/flakes in both his ears),

People who dont bother to look presentable when meeting for the first time/first few time,

Chewing with mouth wide open while eating,

People who talks good/self-praising themselves too much(admire their confidence but boy, that has so got to go)..

To me, its just about how one carries himself. At the very basic, looking presentable is important. Not saying one must dress up to the nines and such.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I recently pulled up my pants and walked off when I felt teeth scraping on my cock. It makes me wonder if I have some kind of a vampire or a piranha trying to suck me off.

Fat and ugly guys who think they're so hot and desirable.

Those who live in the bubble of their delusions.

Those ugly ones who keep posting photos of themselves online.

Yes those who tried to fool me with pictures taken many years ago.

I have this bad experience lately.

Although the person did not lie about his age, he looked way older and much more haggard.

Regardless of one's sexual orientation, I believe there is a certain degree of honesty and grooming.

Don't flame me for judging one's physical beauty but the first impression when you meet someone who really falls short of expectation is priceless. Fortunately for us, I was civic enough to continue the meet-up.

Edited by abang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.