Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

40 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

And a second round? As tops you meet bottoms who come while you fuck them after 3 mins too. (the worst are those bottoms who then cannot be fucked any longer).

As a bottom I would take it as a compliment if someone comes very fast on a first meet up. You are just very hot to the other.

We can try to last long, but sometimes it just "bursts" out even with best control.

Just give him a second round. At  the second round you might be the one who stops the top because you can't endure it any longer (as he might then fuck too long).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He iti te toki e rite ana ki te tangata.

wow! something practical from u !!

i agree so,  i heard of rounds and rounds usu from straights 

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

tell me honestly  how many rounds do you go after your first fuck with a bottom?...most times after cumming they want to leave...right??

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ha ha.

You think I should offer classes in

"What makes a top a good top, what a good bottom" - a practical approach into enjoyful penetration. 

Hope I get skillsfuture support for the lecture subcribers for those classes. ha ha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

sometimes it is due to several  factors

i am fwd looking and i look fwd to tht skillsfuture course to be conducted too

in my recent sauna visit, maybe the btm luv to hug, we hug and stayed, till he wanted a 2nd or 3rd round (but sometimes time doesnt permit) and i like the fact that he allows me to rest

Guest disclosed yourself
23 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sometimes it is due to several  factors

i am fwd looking and i look fwd to tht skillsfuture course to be conducted too

in my recent sauna visit, maybe the btm luv to hug, we hug and stayed, till he wanted a 2nd or 3rd round (but sometimes time doesnt permit) and i like the fact that he allows me to rest

I fully agree. Most bottoms don't give you a chance to a second round. Actually, it is their own loss. Most tops would say that the fucking part on the second round is mostly longer.

But as you said, there might be time constraints.
But many bottoms are always very rush, they should be a bit patient, chit chat or cuddle 30 mins and just go for another round. But I met bottoms who told me that many guys can't go for a second round, but I m not sure why. If I like the guy and the first round was fine, then why not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest no game

Anti-social personality can be a turn off.

Some guys agreed to consensual flings. Seem normal when chat. But real person its different. Halfway they started to freak out abt guilt and religion/(dead) wife; obsessed about how they might catch disease from 3 min of oral sex etc. No offence, I suspected one may even be of special needs and started unloading lots of insecurities.

Dudes - sort out ur issues, or at least have the courtesy to inform partners if they are ok with ur conditions. Theres only so much pre-screening we can do. Its a community; needs should be met both ways.

Silly topics like 

How not to dress like gay 

How often you change your bedsheet and towel 

Is there such thing as true love

Some topic are more 12 -15 years to discuss,  

• 1 year later...
Guest Gays masquerading as bi

There are so many purely gay guys seeking married bi guys so to increase their chances of finding a better looking and less picky partner but in reality they find anything concerning femininity abhorrent 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.