Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Guest guest 3

I like to thanks Andy. He do me massage for body treatment it very good.

What make u think that Andy massage is very good, be more specific or can anyone over this forum ever massage by Andy think he is no good. So many good review hard to believe ???

Guest Andy Lau

What make u think that Andy massage is very good, be more specific or can anyone over this forum ever massage by Andy think he is no good. So many good review hard to believe ???

All are written by Andy himself.. :yuk: :yuk:

Guest guest 3

Can anyone over here tell me more about Andy because I don want to end up regret like u guys mention in the AMK, if he is not good, just tell me straight to the point so I don need to waste time thinking of trying Andy massage.

Guest massagee

This is an open forum so the inputs here may not be genuine. If you are curious, i suggest you give it a try. Worst case just treat it as you spend on food. If you are not prepared to bet on it, then, I think you can give it a miss.

This is an open forum so the inputs here may not be genuine. If you are curious, i suggest you give it a try. Worst case just treat it as you spend on food. If you are not prepared to bet on it, then, I think you can give it a miss.

I fully support this view.. U need to try and don t believe everything u read in the forum..

Guest Bonzor

I had a back arm sprain due to bad night.

Andy did a good job for me.. He 's really good.

He helps me release the tightness on my shoulder

and few hours later, the pain went off.

Good job, Andy.

U r really good' thanks alot.

Guest gusts 5

Hi everyone,

I had tried before Andy skill. He is very fantastic guy. He is very good to treatment my body pains. Actually i would like to request to Andy about don't rush to massage to me that the another 15 mins that the customers come. u must arrange at least one or two hours that for next customers to come. i hope next time will not be again.

Cheers

For guys for full massage he will check for u to make sure your vein link to our private part is no plug or airlock,

U mean he will check your testicles / dick to see AIR LOCK veins ????

This is what the Malay tradisional batin massage is..they will press the veins at the testicles

that are airlocked .....kinda PAINFUL , but it helps with blood circulation to the cock.

u van virtually feel a more pronounced HARD cock next morning !!!

Hi, Interested to try Malay tradisional batin massage, any recommendation please? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cotton On

I have try Andy massage

massage skill: 85 percent

unplug or relieve air lock vein 85 percent

treat customer well 90 percent

treat my stiff neck and shoulder pain 96 percent

enviroment 75 percent

price : cheap 2hrs $50/-

Overal: Worth it to try

I tried. It was a fantastic sensual massage

He really unlocked all my veins... =)

I havent had such hard erection for a long time

And boy did i shoot far!

I will look for Andy again!!

MUST REALLY TRY!!!

Guest guest69

I tried. It was a fantastic sensual massage

He really unlocked all my veins... =)

I havent had such hard erection for a long time

And boy did i shoot far!

I will look for Andy again!!

MUST REALLY TRY!!!

I had tried Andy massage b4, his skill quite ok, worth the price, but feel painful. Even when he unlock my vein, i felt so painful that there is no way that i will feel erection. But now he do sensual massage meh? if have, i will try him again.

Guest sushibomb

I had tried Andy massage b4, his skill quite ok, worth the price, but feel painful. Even when he unlock my vein, i felt so painful that there is no way that i will feel erection. But now he do sensual massage meh? if have, i will try him again.

Some singaporeans still believe painful or so hard massage works more on body.

It seems people here need more eduction about massage.

Initally I was keen to try but when somementioned "unlock the vein" i.e what r u talking about. Can you tell me how to unlock veins???? If he can do it, he will already be a doctor now. Even doctor can't unlock veins. I hope tat is not mentioned by him instead by guest own words. this is totally wrong.

Initally I was keen to try but when somementioned "unlock the vein" i.e what r u talking about. Can you tell me how to unlock veins???? If he can do it, he will already be a doctor now. Even doctor can't unlock veins. I hope tat is not mentioned by him instead by guest own words. this is totally wrong.

I never heard Andy said Unlock vein, he only said blockage so we have to breakdown tensely knotted tissue in order to have a better blood circulation.

Guest Andy's fan

Hi everyone,

I had tried before Andy skill. He is very fantastic guy. He is very good to treatment my body pains. Actually i would like to request to Andy about don't rush to massage to me that the another 15 mins that the customers come. u must arrange at least one or two hours that for next customers to come. i hope next time will not be again.

Cheers

hi Everyone,

you must try Andy's massage. Very good. Highly recommended for hard massage.

Andy

Guest Like massage

i just had Andy's massage this morning. Feeling great. knots all unlocked.

Damn cheap and good. Remember to call/sms him in advance to avoid disappointment.

Guest Andy Andy

i just had Andy's massage this morning. Feeling great. knots all unlocked.

Damn cheap and good. Remember to call/sms him in advance to avoid disappointment.

I never had such a good and fruitful massage. had andy's massage last night at his place. Andy had a pair of heavenly hands. too good to be true.

Hey you never do me that massage of sensual?

Too bad he only do hard massage, if he does sensual as well will be bonus. Those who can take pain will like him, people cant endure it will run away after first try - my personal view.

Guest Love Andy

Sure he does only hard massage?

Half way thru. His massage he commented like air con warm air... So he took off his t shirt

After a while he say stil hot... Dunno Wat happened as I was lying face down

Turn ard got a shock

He was only in his underwear!

Yah... And I know Wat u guys mean by hard massage...lol

Massage with hardon? Haha

Had a good 2.5 hr session with him thou

Finished off with more than a Hj

Love it!!!

Guys share yr sensual 'hard' massage experience !!!

Guest I'm a Real Andy

I'm a real Andy, I really don't feel like writing anything in this forum regardness anyone commended me good or bad but some of the false commend I read I feel abit too much. I only do real traditional massage and when I doing massage, my only wish is to help u guys / gals relieve all ur pain in ur body so that everybody hv a better blood circulation & feel heallty. I will write this forum only once , I won't be repeat again up to u guys to believe. Take note: I won't do any special even u give me alot of money, I won't do sensual massage and the last thing is Nov booking still not yet full. So if u really want to have a good massage, feel free to come to me but if u want special, I'm sorry that I'm not interested regardness u r a guys/ gals.

Hi guys,

This morning, I had try second time to Andy doing me a real traditional body massage & proper way. He skill is very good. He help me do treatment blood circulation of my body and legs.

Hi guys,

This morning, I had try second time to Andy doing me a real traditional body massage & proper way. He skill is very good. He help me do treatment blood circulation of my body and legs.

okokokok we got it liao. He is very very good! Now can we move on?

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

Don't be cheated. The messages in this forum on massage by Andy are written by the same person.

Read carefully. This person spells "healthy" as in "healty".

Guest Pasir Ris

Just returned from Andy's massage.

I wasn't sure so I decided to try.

Andy is a pleasant and down-to-earth chap. I told him about my stiff shoulders and legs and he was very dedicated to his profession, giving more attention to the shoulder blades, neck and legs.

His technique is more on massaging the tendons and veins. There was pain but it also felt good.

I booked for 2h and it stretched to almost 3h (at the same price).

Have made a future booking in late November.

• 3 weeks later...

tried manhood before and it was awesome

after that the whole day i got so easily aroused and horny like hell even after i came during the manhood massage treatment thing

that aside anyone know where got genuine thai massage in singapore by guys... the happy ending part is not that important - i really need a good stretch lah

lots of gym, standing and walking and legs very tight.. need to loosen up a bit

Try Thai Odyssey . They are pretty good and authentic too.

tried manhood before and it was awesome

after that the whole day i got so easily aroused and horny like hell even after i came during the manhood massage treatment thing

that aside anyone know where got genuine thai massage in singapore by guys... the happy ending part is not that important - i really need a good stretch lah

lots of gym, standing and walking and legs very tight.. need to loosen up a bit

Have you tried Belven at circuit rd? He's good at both! Call/sms him at: 9021 2232 to make an appt!!

Guest same here

I want massage & I also want his backside

yeah also looking for genuine traditional thai massage (the no oil type)....not many home-based here can provide that, needs more skills i think....a big plus if this belven guy is hunkyand husky! :)

yeah also looking for genuine traditional thai massage (the no oil type)....not many home-based here can provide that, needs more skills i think....a big plus if this belven guy is hunkyand husky! :)

It is not skill la. I ask my masseur before last time, he said Thai massage takes 2hrs or atleast 90mins. long hrs n Cannot charge higher price plus cust. must were clothes because of more body contact so he doesn't want to do.