Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Guest massagee II

Dun believe 100% on the threads here. The best is you personally must try it.

Good masseurs don't really advertise. Plus some people will write good things about them. So reading field report is a good start to finding a worthy masseurs.

Guest Yue Tian

Good masseurs don't really advertise. Plus some people will write good things about them. So reading field report is a good start to finding a worthy masseurs.

Totally Rubbish!!!! Dun talk cork, sing song here. Everyone needs to do advertisements here, whether big or small adverts. Otherwise how to get business in. Waiting 4 you to try out, everyone of us will die.

Yes, I agree. It's all self advertise. So many bull shit field reports, some written by themselves. In fact, all are doing it. If not, how to survive? So many of the same kind -matured massuers. Frighteningly, some charge 60-100 for home based when overheads are so low. N minimum set up, with bed n 4 walls. Like stepping into an ordinary house!

Guest Xin Hua

Yes, I agree. It's all self advertise. So many bull shit field reports, some written by themselves. In fact, all are doing it. If not, how to survive? So many of the same kind -matured massuers. Frighteningly, some charge 60-100 for home based when overheads are so low. N minimum set up, with bed n 4 walls. Like stepping into an ordinary house!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

why dun visit the 6stars spa then?

Guest Ya Ping

Totally Rubbish!!!! Dun talk cork, sing song here. Everyone needs to do advertisements here, whether big or small adverts. Otherwise how to get business in. Waiting 4 you to try out, everyone of us will die.

"lao kong" don't be so blunt la. If you are so busy, where got time to keep advertising everyday. Also BW is quite popular in gay circle (very few gays don't know BW) so how many new clients can you get. most likely the same group of customers movign around. Also most of us don't stick to the same masseurs all the time (sort of moving around). So unless u are new masseurs, no matter how you advertise, you will get the same fair share of clients. That's y so many older masseurs stop doing fulltime right.ie. cannot survive.

Guest sushibomb

Come down boy. Good(popular)masseurs have already regular customers and even the regular

customers recommend thire friends to massures so they don't need advertise so hard like

you do here.

Guest Guest

Will it mean more & more matured masseurs everywhere since an ordinary house can simply be done up with massage bed in a room with basic minimal set up???????

Called Andy...Sih Beh hard to get him.. .....expensive to get too.....Andy....a queen..???

U r right, na bei, really difficult to book him, his traditional massage is really that good meh, i realy want to try.

Guest guest

Will it mean more & more matured masseurs everywhere since an ordinary house can simply be done up with massage bed in a room with basic minimal set up???????

Not true, I have visited some HML massuers. They do invest in making/decorating their massage room a better place for customers. They actually use the room strictly for massage only unless some others who used it for sleeping also. So i guess they do invest in the massage room. I really respect those who are willing to free up their master bed room for massage business. Not many owners willing to sleep in smaller room while leaving their master room to do massage (i mean they paid for the house). Maybe that is the reason why they charge higher.

Guest Chang Jue

Not true, I have visited some HML massuers. They do invest in making/decorating their massage room a better place for customers. They actually use the room strictly for massage only unless some others who used it for sleeping also. So i guess they do invest in the massage room. I really respect those who are willing to free up their master bed room for massage business. Not many owners willing to sleep in smaller room while leaving their master room to do massage (i mean they paid for the house). Maybe that is the reason why they charge higher.

Mind sharing who are the masseur's that invest the massage room?

Guest sushibomb

Thire house would be much cleaner than your house at least.

Or you always can go to SPAs if the pretty room decorations

are more important than massure's skills.

Guest Looking for massage

Who are those masseurs? They are not in the listing...

Could you please provide us the contact?

Thank you

2. Eric Hougang : 8.5/10, 7/10, 9/10. Overall score : 8.5/10

4. Terry Clementi : 7/10, 7/10, 8/10 . Overall score : 7.5/10

I did try one at simei want. I will never go back again. May b that day he honer. Dun really do his job. He F me. I reject him few time. He keep coming. I told him i top not btm. Make until my ass so painful. I hate it! I just wanna to have a good massage...

Guest Guest

Hi,

My birthday's coming up in a short while and I've decided to give my tired body a massage and spa treat at either Nature Forest or All-In-One (haven't decided yet, anyone want to convince me into choosing one?). I haven't been to a massage before, so I was hoping some kind souls could provide answers to my noob questions so I don't make an embarrassing mistake I'll regret. :oops:

1. What's the attire during the massages? Will I be naked or will they give me some shorts or disposable clothing to wear?

2. Is it a must to tip the therapist? How much is an appropiate amount to give?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Pop up

Try one that provides female n male masseurs - like the hidden place. That way, u won't b embarrassed to go naked or use paper underwear. tips is for good massage work. Give $30.

Guest Guest

I did try one at simei want. I will never go back again. May b that day he honer. Dun really do his job. He F me. I reject him few time. He keep coming. I told him i top not btm. Make until my ass so painful. I hate it! I just wanna to have a good massage...

How much did u pay for the massage / tips ?

Guest Looking for massage

It's waste my time & $$. Massage also dun do but sex only. I pay $60 & left. He clever, he has sex n still get me to pay. I hate it.

Guest guest

It's waste my time & $$. Massage also dun do but sex only. I pay $60 & left. He clever, he has sex n still get me to pay. I hate it.

You should have stopped him. This is nt right. You didn't go there for xxx. Most likely he pushed forward for xxx because he didn't see any resistant from you. I had one experience when this guy trys to penetrate me without my knowledge. I turned around and pushed him off. I told him firmly that I want massage not sex. He did the massage but was like sheet...etc For these type of masseurs, they are used to fxxx willing customers so get carried away because they think cust. go there for xxx because of reading the forum.. That is y you have to be careful who to select. DON"T be deceived by those "young goodlooking', "nice bods"..etc masseurs. Chances are they are there for extras (especially those worked in men's spa before).

Guest guest

Try one that provides female n male masseurs - like the hidden place. That way, u won't b embarrassed to go naked or use paper underwear. tips is for good massage work. Give $30.

I think Hidden place will be the last place u want to go for body massage perhaps facial maybe but definitely not massage. I have been there a a few times and I think their facial is not bad but don't try their body massage. I don't think it is worth to pay for the body massage. BTW, that place doesn't provide extras (FYI). If you really want to try a spa type of massage, then bodylite or All in one is better in general, in terms of body massage (moreover younger good looking guys too). Even if there isn't extras, it is worth oggling at the young masseurs (that is if you are willing to pay higher price. Otherwise, most HML masseurs listed here have much better overall massage skills.

Guest Felix

I think Hidden place will be the last place u want to go for body massage perhaps facial maybe but definitely not massage. I have been there a a few times and I think their facial is not bad but don't try their body massage. I don't think it is worth to pay for the body massage. BTW, that place doesn't provide extras (FYI). If you really want to try a spa type of massage, then bodylite or All in one is better in general, in terms of body massage (moreover younger good looking guys too). Even if there isn't extras, it is worth oggling at the young masseurs (that is if you are willing to pay higher price. Otherwise, most HML masseurs listed here have much better overall massage skills.

All in one doesn't provide extras. I've been there twice and there was no extras given. In fact, from the beginning till the end of the massage, I don't get to see the face of the masseurs at all. When I'm lying face down, I don't get to see them. When I turn my body over, they would cover me with some towel over my eyes, till the end of the massage. And when the massage is over, they would leave the room.

Hence, what is meant by "oggling" and what does this mean actually? How can this ever happen?

Guest guest

Mind sharing who are the masseur's that invest the massage room?

Bobby...Choa Chu Kang

Eddie...Hougang

Ethan...Amk

Julius..Bedok

Jaafar..Jurong West

Mike....Commonwealth Drive

Marcus..Bedok

Patrik..Bedok

Guest johnson lee

Swedish /Thai massage by certified & experience male therapist in private and cozy home spa.

SMS or call for booking for a session.

Hp 9653 4203 or 6336 2772.

Rate at $60 per hour & $80 for 90 min.

Went for a massage at Eddie's in Hougang last week and here's my review:

I was held up at work so can only make a late appointment - initially told him 11pm but i only managed to reach at 11.30pm - sorry Eddie! but he was very nice kept asking me no need to rush take my time. :)

his place was quite easy to find, and the moment i enter, he ushered me into the massage room and gave me a cup of tea - blueberry and something else, quite nice and good for me since i was rushing. heh. Oh and he reminded me not to drink too much in case halfway through the massage i need to go toilet. lol

Massage started once i'm ready and he started off with a body scrub for me. :) felt very good. after that he ushered me into his bathroom to clean up. Towels is nicely hung outside the cubicle and the rain shower is really a nice touch. Can hear him preparing the massage bed outside while i shower, and when i was ready, i dried myself and was greeted with a nicely set up massage bed.

Now for the massage: he started by asking me if there's any area i would like to concentrate on. As i've been running quite a bit lately, i told him my thigh areas are aching and also my back. His massage strokes are firm - which i like as it really help to knead those tired muscles.

Can feel that he concentrated more strokes around my back and thigh region. some parts it hurts a bit but overall i think it felt great. really loosen me up alot. :)

Overall i really enjoyed the whole massage - great ambiance (oh forgot to mention there's light music at the background, however once in a while u can hear a motor bike zooming pass... not something he can control though.. haha), great service and very good massage.

When the massage ended, he let me ly in the bed and i think i dozed off for a while.. haha! by the end of everything, i think it is near to 2 hrs? (didn't keep track but it felt very long) and he charged me $50 for 70 mins of massage, which is really of great value!

Overall, it's a very relaxing massage and i would definitely go back for more! Good job Eddie! :)

i have tried a few places including themaletherapist and found the place quite homely and the massage was good. no complains.

"I'd rather endure any degree of pain in the gym on a daily basis than live with the pain of knowing I could have been better." Kurt Weidner

take my advice but dont listen to a word i say...

everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

address: 70A/B pagoda street. along same row of shops with tenman or showgun, i think

if u try the massage, kindly give a review

Tried Alleviate ytd. Nice ambiance, the masseur (40s uncle) quite a good skill. I'll rate 7/10.

Btw, i went all nude during the massage... :)

Guest massage boi

Went to the massage place. I requested for a male masseur and they sent one early 60s uncle to serve me. I understand we are not supposed to select masseur but at least give me a younger masseur. <_<

I told the uncle straight away I would prefer a younger masseur. But he say all not available. So I went to another massage place. :lol:

Thanks. u know the masseur name? can i also ask was the massage strictly professional?

Sorry, but I cant remember his name, but his a bit short uncle, wearing specs. Yes, the massage is strictly professional...though i was in all nude and having erecxxxx..... :P

Went to the massage place. I requested for a male masseur and they sent one early 60s uncle to serve me. I understand we are not supposed to select masseur but at least give me a younger masseur. <_<

I told the uncle straight away I would prefer a younger masseur. But he say all not available. So I went to another massage place. :lol:

Hey i think this uncle you mentioned should be the "very old" uncle that i saw when i was leaving. I thought he's 清道夫 :P

Is he name something like "simon" or wat... anyway, the other uncle, with specs, looks ok la...hehe

Guest Felix

At least you got to see how the uncle look like and decline upfront. I was asked by the 老板to lie down first to wait for the 60 year old plus uncle to come.

Guest massage boi

Hey i think this uncle you mentioned should be the "very old" uncle that i saw when i was leaving. I thought he's 清道夫 :P

Is he name something like "simon" or wat... anyway, the other uncle, with specs, looks ok la...hehe

Errrr maybe... I was not really interested after he asked me to change into the shorts. I wasn't even sure if he has the required strength to massage me. :yuk:

Oh well, there's many other massage places near by. :B)

Guest Older Massuer

Errrr maybe... I was not really interested after he asked me to change into the shorts. I wasn't even sure if he has the required strength to massage me. :yuk:

Oh well, there's many other massage places near by. :B)

Hi, may how where is the place & how much is the charges. I don't mind uncle in his 60s.

Guest massage

soo isit a requirement to wear shorts..

cos alain T says he was nude and someone say was required to change into shorts...?

how do i request for nude massage if they gave me a shorts?

Guest Massage

cos alain T says he was nude and someone say was required to change into shorts...?

May i know how much is it for an hour massage?

Guest massagee

This kind of place will require you to wear shorts. They will pass you the shorts or paper underwear and ask you to wear. For male palours, if you don't wear, it is still OK but for straight joints, they will insist tat you wear. In all the established straight spas, you are supposed to wear. In hotels spa, you can choose not to as you are a customer of the hotel. However, being gay, and if you are going to be massage by a woman, best is to wear. Anyway, you won't get any extras, why go naked right?

If you really want to be naked ( i guess you enjoyed being nude), then go for those gay spas ( All in one, boylite...etc ). You can be naked all the way...etc and if you want some fun also, then, go to those places that can have fun/extras or take a pick at any one listed in the HML, you will get it. So not so difficult right

Guest comments

But over here. Theres person here who went naked ad some who was giver shorts. How was the person able to get naked? Or was he given a choice?

Price: From previous posts (2006-9), it was stated the price was S$40, but I am sure this has changed. Kindly update if you have the information.

Wearing shorts? I think is your discreetion and there is no objection from the messeurs and I sure you are fine.

John (moustache): Should be the Boss of Alleviate.

Other messeurs: The name of the other two uncles in the shop. Pls update if you have their name?

Massage Skills: So far, average to good feedback. Let us know if you think otherwise.

Ambience: Should be average lah .... don't expect much.

Guest Alain T

Price: From previous posts (2006-9), it was stated the price was S$40, but I am sure this has changed. Kindly update if you have the information.

Wearing shorts? I think is your discreetion and there is no objection from the messeurs and I sure you are fine.

John (moustache): Should be the Boss of Alleviate.

Other messeurs: The name of the other two uncles in the shop. Pls update if you have their name?

Massage Skills: So far, average to good feedback. Let us know if you think otherwise.

Ambience: Should be average lah .... don't expect much.

Price: One hour $45

The two uncles, i cant remember the name...but if want, you can quote that u wan uncle with specs lo.

Massage skills: Yes, from average to good...

Ambience: to my surprise....its quote good, looking at its location..hehe.

Answering the previous question on whether to wear shorts or go nude....well, its really all up to you. Based on my various experience in massage (with male masseur, regardless of str8 or gay), i always take off everything...and it seem nothing. For Alleviate, that uncle didnt really ask me to wear shorts. Instead, when i was take off until my underwear, he told me, if i wan, can go nude becoz its easier with oil massage.

P/S Tip: If you want to get the opportunity to go nude, go for oil massage, usually, the masseur will ask u to take off everything bcoz its really difficult for them to massage u with oil while u r wearing shorts! hehe.

Cheers

Guest CB Koh

Who are those masseurs? They are not in the listing...

Could you please provide us the contact?

Thank you

Name : Uncle Tan(60+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok Flat (near Bedok stadium)

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $50/hr

Guest Comments

Price: One hour $45

The two uncles, i cant remember the name...but if want, you can quote that u wan uncle with specs lo.

Massage skills: Yes, from average to good...

For Alleviate, that uncle didnt really ask me to wear shorts. Instead, when i was take off until my underwear, he told me, if i wan, can go nude becoz its 

I like mature masseur even they are in their 60s. So I Went to alleviate yesterday in afternoon and walked to 70A Pogoda street. Saw this mature masseur sitting on a high-chair, kinda disappointed. Not becos he is in his 60s but don't has a sense of comfortability. He was holding/hugging on a price list and look totally blank. I walked twice passed in front of him and tried to strike a conversation, he just staring blank and ignore everyone walked past him including me. Haha .... Wondering it was bcos of lunch or it was too hot ytd. Anyway, his appearance needs improvement if Alleviate wants to use him as a promoter for more business along the Alley. (now I understand why the two Bwers said they would not want to be massage by him). Maybe John himself should come down and promote his massage since everyone said he is cute. In addition, there is no smile but a little sadddness on his facial expression. The hair is half 'brown and white'. To be honest, if the mature masseur was not at the entrance, I probably would have visited Alleviate. 

I visited another shop instead. Hope I wouldn't get him into trouble. However, he can be easily revamp by dying the hair totally white or black, put on his smile and serve the passerby and be friendly.