Male HQ

How Many Times A Week We Must Have Sex ?

crazygolfer

no more sex now... no bf, no sex :(:(:(

else i will have it everyday..... even caressing and light kissing will be romantic when 2 naked bodies come together :thumb:

Well, you should say..no more love making. Sex can be get anywhere, its depend whether you want it or not. Go to saunas, you can get as much as you want. So its just your preceptions, so cheer up! ;)

Guest Destiny

ya... no more love making after my ex deserted me 2yrs ago :(:(:( how i wish to find someone this Valentine's day to spend some precious intimate moments :oops:

hi thaiboyz, i dont go saunas or pub to look for sex <_< , thanks.

ya... no more love making after my ex deserted me 2yrs ago :(:(:( how i wish to find someone this Valentine's day to spend some precious intimate moments :oops:

hi thaiboyz, i dont go saunas or pub to look for sex <_< , thanks.

Destiny, why don't you put your stats and info in this personal section, who knows you might get chasers during this coming Valentine's Day ... :clap:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

i m just curious out of blue moon... cuz i only happened to do it like once in a few mths ... definitely not even once a month.

but my friends seem to have weekly stories... so i am wondering smth wrong with me? hahaha

just wanna check out hw often you guys have sex? be it, ONS or NSA/Buddy or with your BF?

thanz in advance..

How old r u and your friend?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

sex mean the full-screwing course.... haha oral sex doesnt count in my definition.

i am mid of 20.

my friends are ard same age or same 20.. yea..

Weekly and on a weekend afternoon in a lavender road hotel with my fb. We both cannot wait to meet and waiting for weekend to come. Even when I am horny, I still keep my sperm for weekend. Maybe because we just started new as fb this is like honeymoon. It is full course screwing from the bedroom to the showers then to the bed and it is like 2 men fighting in the mirrors. I am 40+ and he is 30+ but even the uncle at reception also recognise us now and know I am the bu female one when one time he accidentally tell me my ah tao waiting for me inside. Don't know if we should change hotel feel so shy.

Sometime we feel so tired after sex we fall asleep then pay him extra. My fb and me would go to counter together and he pay because he screw me for free. I am shy to go to the counter but he very daring and want to show off that he screwed me. One time even meet another gay couple booking in. Again can tell who is the btm who look so shy :lol: They see us we both also smile like understood. My ah tao purposely rub my backside to let them know he is the top even if I look older and more manly than him. I think the tops very scared people think they gay must be like to be screwed so they must show off.

After enjoying this type of rough sex I cannot like masturbating anymore. He like to watch his cock in out in out of me :lol: and make me do funny positions to get banged by him.

• 4 years later...
On 03/01/2006 at 1:14 PM, worldangel said:

hahahaha ….. :D:lol: I just try to summarise from all comments on this topic and result is like this:

the 20s age group: 2 times daily masturbation :thumb:

the 30s age group: everyday masturbation :thumb:

the 40s age group: 4 times a week sex intercourse :whistle:

the 50s age group: 1 to 2 times a week sex intercourse :blink:

the 60s age group: 2 times a month, I guess ……. liao ???

the 70s age group: 1 time a month, I guess also …… also liao??

Wah, accurate sia.

I usually once a day.

If super emo that day, may do it 2 or 3 times. xD

Have yet to find someone to have sex WITH, so still DIY. :(

Edited by Nipoet

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Guest No Sex said:

I have not had sex for 5 years already. No bodily touch with any other men.  Am I the only one here?

You better do something before your ass seal up by itself. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Guest
On 2/3/2006 at 11:38 AM, thaiboyz said:

When i just started with my ex, we had sex almost every day...mostly before bed. During weekends, we will make love before wash up. Nice and unlimited, we kissed as and when we feel like...even in the midst of TV commercials...half way of our meal preparation....We romanced...petting...all day round. I like these loving feelings so much... :rolleyes: We hardly go out during weekends, lazed around at home in our underwear or sometimes naked...we explored each other's body to the fullest...revealed totally and nothing to hide, total see thru. :lol:

Sex like rabbits.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.