Male HQ

Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central

Hi Dear Customers , just to inform you all that I will  terminate this phone no 91721072 end of this mth, no more using it anymore. I am also very grateful to all the customers who cared about me during my hospitalization. Thank you very much. I wish you good health and happiness.

Edited by khakis

Guest guest

Good Massage skill, a good palce having hair cut , facial , waxing and massage, GOOD GOOD GOOD :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is it operated by just 1 person or a group? And it is at a shop ?

Guest guest

Pulling the nerve (based of ur groin area) and blood circulation. You will know why when you do it personally.

You are kidding when you wrote the above right! Because I can't believe there is such thing as pulling your nerve...

Just went for a two hours massage. I have no qualms about going back for an extended session, possibly 3 hours. His back massage is superb especially for busy workaholics like us. He even gave me a very sensual face massage, which truly had rejuvenated me to the next level. Must try, must try, especially the rates are reasonable and affordable :)

Guest Guest

Just went for a two hours massage. I have no qualms about going back for an extended session, possibly 3 hours. His back massage is superb especially for busy workaholics like us. He even gave me a very sensual face massage, which truly had rejuvenated me to the next level. Must try, must try, especially the rates are reasonable and affordable :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kevin's massage technique is not the best I had but definitely above average. His touch is sensual but whenever necessary, he will add sufficient pressure. I'd give him a 3 out of 5 rating for technique.

What I like - ambiance; cleanliness; Kevin's pleasant personality; attached bathroom; proper massage bed; soothing music.

What I dislike - having to walk through a hair salon in order to get to his room (but then again this did not present much problem and is not a big issue).

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Super guy

Went so many place for massage, Kevin skill is the best for me, nice place, friendly, talk less n always smile , only thing a bit hard to get appointment cos he was so many appointment everyday. Thank you Kevin see u soon:)

Guest Joshua

Recommend by friend , good ambiance; cleanliness, pleasant personality, good Skill :thumb: :clap: will recommend my friends to u.

Went so many place for massage, Kevin skill is the best for me, nice place, friendly, talk less n always smile , only thing a bit hard to get appointment cos he was so many appointment everyday. Thank you Kevin see u soon:)

Not bad not bad , quite good, recommend by frd, try yest, strong n comfortable .

Self intro from the same person.

Self intro from the same person.

Hi Joshua i dun do such silly games as to jeopardize my own baby (business). Hopefully it is just one of my over eagerly customer whom is trying to help recommending my work but in a wrong way. I did constantly asked my customer to write on forum if they find me good.

I am sad to see this but still wishes everyone happy good friday and a wonderful weekends . :smokin: