Male HQ

Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central

#### August Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*1. $50 - 60min Signature strong body massage

*2. $60 - 60min Aromatherapy relaxing massage

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage 

*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w full body mask and free 1 bottle ROSE Shower gel

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

Available date and time for this mth -

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients ) Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

1/8 = 10am / 12pm 

4/8 = 10am / 12pm

5/8 = 10am / 12pm

6/8 = 915am / 1115am / 1pm(90min)

7/8 = 9am / 11am / 1230pm

8/8 = 10am / 12pm

11/8 = 930am / 1130am

12/8 = 10am / 1145pm

13/8 = 9am 

14/8 = 930am / 1130am

15/8 = 10am / 1130am

18/8 = 10am / 1130am

19/8 = 9am / 1130am / 1pm( 90min)

20/8 = 9am / 1130am / 1pm(90min)

21/8 = 930am / 1130am

22/8 = 10am / 12pm

25/8 = 915am / 1115am

26/8 = 9am / 1130am

27/8 = 930am / 1130am

28/8 = 10am

29/8 =  930am / 1130am

* Valid date : 01 Aug to 31 Aug

**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

great scheduling

keep up the good work

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Went for a signature strong body massage with Kevin today. His massage is strong and it addresses almost all parts of the body substantially. He is amiable and the ambience in the room is great. The music, the nice scent, the lighting are all very relaxing. I will definitely recommend Kevin to others.

###August Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage w full body mask

*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w coffee body scurb and free 1 bottle ROSE Shower gel

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday )*not available on sat and Sunday Closed

** The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients , Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

Having a 90min massage yesterday afternoon, wonderful coffee body scrub after massage, thought that only spa will do, smell nice, very refreshing. :thumb:

really?

is there a coffee body scrub?

this must be so amazing.

love the aroma of coffee

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

1. $50 - 60min Signature strong body massage
*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage w full body mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w coffee body scurb and free 1 bottle ROSE Shower gel

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients ) Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

:lol: 

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

• 2 weeks later...

#### September Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*2. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w full body mask

*3. $65 - 60min Full body Chocolate massage ( Relaxing massage)

*4. $100 - 90min full body Chocolate massage ( Relaxing massage)

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

**[c

XXXX

* Valid date : 01 Sept to 30 Sept

Edited by khakis

Benefits of using chocolate on the Body include:  

Did you know that the theobromine content of chocolate helps burn fat and eliminate unwanted cellulite.
Its polyphenol contains anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties.
It contains glycerides which contain lipids and fats used to moisturize, to plump and to firm your skin.
It contains calcium, potassium and magnesium needed for cell renewal and growth.
It has a calming effect that reduces stress and makes your muscles feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks.
It removes harmful radicals caused by exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun, dust, wind and other harmful substances found in the air.
It leads to production of endorphins, which are feel good hormones. 
It detoxifies the skin and increases blood circulation making your skin look refreshing and radiating.

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients ) Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

:thumb: 

Edited by khakis

:clap: 

Edited by khakis

• 2 weeks later...

#### October 2014 Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*2. $60 / $100 - 60min / 90min Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage )
*3. $65 - 75min Signature body massage
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w full body mask
*5. $100 - 90min Coffee or Chocolate Body massage ( relaxing massage )

Operation Time :9am till3pm only ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday

Edited by khakis

• 2 weeks later...

#### October 2014 Promotion #####

*2. $60 / $100 - 60min / 90min Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage )

*3. $65 - 75min Signature body massage

*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage w full body mask

*5. $100 - 90min Coffee or Chocolate Body massage ( relaxing massage )

Operation Time :9am till3pm only ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday

:clap: 

* Valid date : 01 OCT to 31 OCT

**Operation Time :9am till 3pm only ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday

**Kindly SMS me for details 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm

Edited by khakis

Great Massage
Had my first massage with Kevin. His room was very comfortable. Just the right amount of lights and great music. Booked a 90 minute and the time went so fast I didn't want it to stop. He knew all the right spots to hit and when he found my knots he took extra care and worked them all out. The price is right and location is convenient. I sure look forward to our next session and will try his facial and waxing too....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**Operation Time :9am till 3pm only ( Monday To Friday )*not available on sat and Sunday
**Kindly SMS me for details.91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm

Edited by khakis

After reading all the reviews, I decided to give Kevin a try 2 days ago. It was easy to find the block which is very near Central. Being a guy who prefers a lighter strength, Kevin exerted just enough pressure on my whole body. But now that I know I can take more, I will look forward to a stronger massage the next round. I enjoyed Kevin's thorough massage on my whole body, touches were neat and firm. Overall Kevin knew how to take care of my needs. I would definitely recommend him to any who wants a good massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Massage for Guys by professional male therapist with 10+ yrs of experience.

Have you been looking around trying to search for good quality massage and have been worrying that your money and time been ripped off by under qualified therapist ?

We provides good quality services @ reasonable rates

* Toa Payoh Central, near MRT (^o^)

#### December 2014 Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*** MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :D  :D 

* Valid date : 01 DEC to 31 DEC
**Operation Time :9am till 3pm only ( Monday To Friday )*not available on sat and Sunday
**Kindly SMS me for details.91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm

Edited by khakis

• 2 weeks later...

Available slot :

18/12 = 9am / 11am / 1pm

19/12 = 9am / 11am

22/12 = 10am / 12pm (90min)

23/12 = 930am/ 1130am / 1pm(90min)

24/12 = 9am / 11am / 1pm(90min) * ( Christmas Eve will have 20% extra charge )

25/12 = FULL ( Christmas Day 30% extra charge )

26/12 = 10am / 12pm

29/12 = 10am / 1215pm(90min)

30/12 = 945am / 1215pm(90min)

Edited by khakis

My friend Jacob recommended.

Having 95min massage with red wine scrub, Kevin was amazing, the connection was great and his touch his skills are far better then most massage guys i've tried.

His touch went right to the soul and he has a great room , dark and scent that is perfect for relaxation.  Thanks and c u again Kevin .

Have you been looking around trying to search for good quality massage and have been worrying that your money and time been ripped off by under qualified therapist ?

#### January 2015 Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Edited by khakis

#### January 2015 Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

OPTION : -

*2. $60 (60min) - Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage )

*3. $100 (95min) - Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage ) w Mini aroma facial

*4. $65 - 70min Signature strong body massage w Body mask

*5. $90 - 90min Signature strong body massage w Full body yogurt mask or * Back treatment mask w scrub ( *back only )

*6. $100 - 95min Signature strong body massage - Ear Candling or Full body yogurt mask or * Back treatment mask w scrub (* back only )

Operation Time :9am till 3pm only ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday

**( The Timing might be change depending on the clients ) Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

Thank You

* Valid date : 01 JAN to 30 JAN

**Kindly SMS me for details.91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

I have been to Kevin several times for a massage. He does an excellent full massage. He works the back muscles, the legs, the arms and then he works on my chest and abdomen, , Kevin hands are magical and i felt wonderful when he was done.You will feel totally relaxed and invigorated, Everyone reading this take a moment and go let his hands work on your body.

*3. $100 (95min) - Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage ) w Mini aroma facial
*5. $90 - 90min Signature strong body massage w Full body yogurt mask or * Back treatment mask w scrub ( *back only )
*6. $100 - 95min Signature strong body massage - Ear Candling or Full body yogurt mask or * Back treatment mask w scrub (* back only )

Operation Time :9am till 3pm only ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday

**( The Timing might be change depending on the clients ) Fyi Most afternoon booked by regl cust alr.

Thank you

Edited by khakis

To Kevin place for full body waxing before the massage yesterday ,Was a little nervous going in for a full body wax for the very first time. Kevin not only took the time to explain the waxing process, he offered great advice for skin care afterwards. He made sure I was comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. But a bit pain, haha. He did a great job with a nervous first-timer, his rates are very reasonable and he knows what he's doing. His care advice after the waxing made sense and was easy to follow too, will definitely continue going ... if you feel embarrassed or shy this is the place to go...  I'll wax again before CNY... hehe. :thumb: 

To Kevin place for full body waxing before the massage yesterday ,Was a little nervous going in for a full body wax for the very first time. Kevin not only took the time to explain the waxing process, he offered great advice for skin care afterwards. He made sure I was comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. But a bit pain, haha. He did a great job with a nervous first-timer, his rates are very reasonable and he knows what he's doing. His care advice after the waxing made sense and was easy to follow too, will definitely continue going ... if you feel embarrassed or shy this is the place to go...  I'll wax again before CNY... hehe. :thumb: 

I totally agreed with sam71 and those whom had tried his great service, great massage and great bodyscrub.

Being a therapist myself I also like to be pampered and always looking out for good massages and good treatments.

I would highly recommend anyone out there whom are looking for a good massage and good treatments. :thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

I totally agreed with sam71 and those whom had tried his great service, great massage and great bodyscrub.

Being a therapist myself I also like to be pampered and always looking out for good massages and good treatments.

I would highly recommend anyone out there whom are looking for a good massage and good treatments. :thumb:

I agreed to Sam71 and Ethan toooooo....he will always give advice after massage or waxing, even my friends said he always advice them too. That why i like his service.

#### February 2015 Promotion ##### ( Start Booking Now )

*** HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ***

*3. $100 (90min) - Aromatherapy ( relaxing massage ) w Full body Detox body mask
*5. $90 - 90min Signature strong body massage w Full body Detox body mask
*6. $100 - 100min Signature strong body massage w Full body Detox body mask

^_^ 

Edited by khakis