Male HQ

Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central

*1. $50 - 60min Signature body massage

*2. $60 - 60min Aromatherapy relaxing massage

*3. $75 - 70min Signature body massage

*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + full body mask

*Operation Time : 9am to 3pm only ( Monday To Friday only ) closed on Sunday

* Valid date : 01 Feb to 28 Feb

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

Wish BW everyone ,

May everything you do be " Horseh", everything you eat be "Horjiak", every friends you have and make be "Horpengyou", everyday, everyday live a "Hormia" life and work becomes like "Holiday" in this year of the HORSE! HUAT AH!

GONG XI FA CAI and MA SHANG FA CAI.

• 2 weeks later...

#### March Promotion #####

*3. $75 - 70min Signature body massage + full body mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + full body mask + free Tenga egg ( toy)

*Operation Time : 9am to 3pm only ( Monday To Friday  ) * not available on sat and Sunday closed.

* Valid date : 01 March to 31 March

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.
**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

Edited by khakis

• 2 weeks later...

Have an appointment with Kevin this afternoon, the massage was great. It was at the right pressure points and made me feel relaxed.

I liked the way he do, slow and takes his time massaging without rushing to the ends, i will happy to be a regular clients.

Heavenly Touch ...

after reading so much about kevin  @ Toa Payoh Central, finally manage to book an appt this morning, he has a boyish next door  face, sort of goody goody decent good look type of young guy, I believe he is in his 30ish, once enter the therapy room, it has a tranquillity  cosy spa mood ambience,  massage table set up very neat, towels are absolutely clean and fresh (that's very important too), Aroma scented candle  plus essential oil burner is lighted, the room is full of refreshing spa aroma smell....most of all is the soft water flowing sound background music, absolutely soothing !

he has a pair of firm and strong hands , he knows when and where to put out stronger pressure and when and where to reduce to  lighter sensual strokes, most of all he is very serious about his professionalism on massage, and at times he knows when to add in that sensual stimulating touch, making one feels like so trance on cloud nine, absolutely magic hands with heavenly touch ! he is one the best masseur through out Bangkok, bali, Shanghai that I had  ever tried before!

飘浮在云端的感官按摩

百闻不如一试!经过了几次预定不成,最后好不容易终于在今早订到了一个按摩时间,Kevin 的外表有着一副邻家好男孩的斯文脸蛋,高挑修长的游泳者体格,有点羞涩又落落大方,他的按摩工作室,虽是一个不大的小房间,麻雀虽小,五脏俱全,熏香精油味弥漫了整个小房间,让人未按先舒畅,他是 一个很用心发挥所长的绝佳按摩师,有着一双驾凌平凡的巧手,收放自如的熟练技巧,让你放松的享受那销魂蚀骨的感受,这是一个奇幻的感官按摩之旅,在轻柔流水声音乐中,不知不觉的仿弗走入一个宛若漂浮在云端的空间,当他叫醒你转身脸部向上时,室内的灯光不知何时已经调整成柔和的暗度,然后他继续后半段的按摩,整个按摩的经验有如走过一段奇幻的感官之旅,当然你只要闭上双眼,尽情的享受kevin 的那双有如魔幻般的灵巧双手。。。。不用说我当会再回去追寻这奇幻的感官按摩之旅。。。。。你呢?别错过了!

#### April Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

*1. $50 - 60min Signature body massage
*3. $75 - 70min Signature body massage + full body mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + Thai Herbal Compress body Massage

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday  ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

My Schedule for this mth - ( The timimg might be change depending on the client )

01/04 - 930am , 1115am

07/04 - 9am ,11am

08/04 - 10am 

09/04 - 930am , 11am

11/04 - 1015am 

14/04 - 930am , 12pm                 

15/04 - 9am , 11am

17/04 - 945am , 1230pm

21/04 - 915am , 1130

22/04 - 10am , 1230

23/04 - 10am , 1130am

24/04 - 930am, 1130am

25/04 - 10am , 1230pm

28/04 - 915am

29/04 - 930am , 1130am

* Valid date : 01 April to 30 April

Edited by khakis

This is my 2nd time to kevin place, when i make appointment with him , i thought he wont take me, coz i'm a chubby guy 95kg.

i know a lot therapists wont take a chubby guy like me, but Kevin willing to take me, i so happy, yesterday the whole process still same COMFORTABLE and RELAXED..... thank you my dear Kevin :wub:

#### April Promotionarrow-10x10.png #####            ( Start Bookingarrow-10x10.png Now )

*1. $50 - 60min Signature body massage
*3. $75 - 70min Signature body massage + full body mask

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday  ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

My Schedule for this mth - ( The timimg might be change depending on the client )

01/04 - 930am , 1115am

07/04 - 9am ,11am

08/04 - 10am 

09/04 - 930am , 11am

11/04 - 1015am 

14/04 - 0930am , 12pm                 

15/04 - 9am , 11am

17/04 - 945am , 1230pm

21/04 - 915am , 1130am

22/04 - 10am , 1230pm

23/04 - 930am , 1130am

25/04 - 10am , 1230pm

28/04 - 915am

29/04 - 930am , 1130am(60min)

* Valid date : 01 April to 30 April

* * Kindly SMS me for detailsarrow-10x10.png. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.
**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorryarrow-10x10.png i am not able to take same day or last min )

Edited by khakis

This is the 2nd time I had Kevin massaged me. As a massage therapist myself, we have very tired bodies too. Kevin did a great job in addressing the issues of my tired neck, shoulders, butt and legs. I asked for a strong massage, and boy did he give it to me hard and strong, and yet with a relaxing flow.

Kevin's style is more towards TCM and he adjusted his strength and pressure according to my comfort level at different body parts. His personality is pleasant, nice and gentle. His massage room is self-contained and has a nice zen ambience. I strongly recommend him if you are looking for a solid and skilled massage. His place is easy to find -- just walking distance from TPY MRT station. 

Tip: Book early, he is very popular! You can hardly book him @ the last minute.

Thanks Kevin!!! See you next time!

• 2 weeks later...

### April Promotion #####

*3. $75 - 70min Signature body massage + full body mask

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

Available date and time for this mth - ( The timimg might be change depending on the Cust …)

21/04 - 915am
22/04 - 915am
23/04 - 9am
24/04 - 9am

28/04 - 915am
29/04 - 930am , 1130am

* Valid date : 01 April to 30 April* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

Edited by khakis

Kevin is a wonderful person that puts you immediately at ease. The environment is clean, peaceful and spacious. The setting allows you to let your world go away and just relax as Kevin finds the pains and knots in your body and works them out. It is a great experience, warm, compasionate and relaxing. I was glad that I had made the choice to call and book with Kevin that my friend recommended. He is a sweet kind man, I would recommend him to my friends.

Jacob Johnson

I went to Kevin's place on last thursday morning (17Apr) for my first home-based massage session and it is a pleasant one!

Environment and settings is like a proper massage centre.

He really is a professional too!

Will definitely go back again and recommend to my friends!

#### May Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage + full body mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + homemade Yogurt full body mask

Available date and time for this mth -

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the client )

02/05 - 0915am / 11am
05/05 - 9am / 11am
06/05 - 0930am / 11am
07/05 - 0930am / 1130am
08/05 - 0930am / 1130am
09/05 - 10am
12/05 - 9am / 11am
13/05 - 9am / 1130am
14/95 - 915am / 12pm
20/05 - 930am / 12pm
21/05 - 9am / 1115am
22/05 - 0915am
26/05 - 0915am / 1130am
27/05 - 0930am / 12pm
28/05 - 10am / 12pm
29/05 - 10am 
30/31 - 10am

* Valid date : 02 May to 31 MAy

Edited by khakis

If you're looking for a professional massage in a clean , discreet environment then i would recommend Kevin, this month is my 3rd time to his place,  i've tired many massage therapists around Singapore, thailand ever my country London none left me feeling as great and energized as Kevin. I'm already booked on June when back from my business trip. Thanks Kevin see you on June.

Jacob Johnson

Hey Kevin!

Just wanna say that the massage you did for me today was wonderful!

Guys, if you are looking fior real acupuncture kind of massage, Kevin is your answer.

His pressure point massage n deep stroke will certainly wake your body..be warn, you must have the toloerence for pain.

Overall, I love his massage and the body musk top it all! Do try the $70 package to feel the difference. Trust me, you won't regret.

Can't wait for my next appointment in my off day.

He is professional, so do let him do all the needful before you.....

* Valid date : 02 May to 31 MAy

Edited by khakis

#### June Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

*1. $50 - 60min Signature strong body massage
*2. $60 - 60min Aromatherapy  relaxing massage
*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage + Full Body Mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + Face massage

*5. $100 - 110min Signature Body Massage + Mini Cold Facial with Face Mask

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday  ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

Edited by khakis

Finally come to the long awaited day for Kevin's massage after reading so much good review.

It was a tight timeline for me to go for massage during lunch time 12-1pm.

Kevin is a extremely nice guy.

But everything is worth it although I wish I have more time.

The massage is great as Kevin focus alot of my neck which is 1 of my problem area. Another place which I hope he can focus more is shoulder blade and shoulder.

The strength is great.

I will definitely go back again if time allow.

#### June Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

* Valid date : 02 June to 30 June

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday  ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the client )

Edited by khakis

Did a trip to Singapore, recommended by Jacob Johnson to arrange a massage from Kevin yesterday, he was great and friendly , he was very well trained and i could tell he was an experienced massage therapist, will recommend him to each  and everyone. Thank You

Thank Jacob for yr introduction.

Anthony

In Fact, I'm not a Member of BW, because i've seen others commented and try a few places yet feel Kevin massage is really good , so decided to joined BW to give some comments too, went to Kevin place on friday for 90min massage. He using hot oil to massage my body the strength from strong to soft, very comfortable and very relaxing. Only thing is time fr 9am to 3pm, most of the afternoon is fully booked, anyway i will try to make appointment with him again. thanks

Edited by khakis

#### July Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage + Full yogurt Body Mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + Ultrasound Face Massage or Yogurt Body Mask

*5. $100 - 110min Signature Body Massage + Mini Cold Facial with Cold Stone Face Massage

* Valid date : 01 July to 31 July

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

#### July Promotion #####            ( Start Booking Now )

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage + Full yogurt Body Mask
*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + Ultrasound Face Massage or Yogurt Body Mask

*5. $100 - 110min Signature Body Massage + Mini Cold Facial with Cold Stone Face Massage

* * Kindly SMS me for details. 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 3pm.

Edited by khakis

This is the 3rd time went to Kevin place yesterday morning for a 110min massage with a great face massage with cold stone, yesterday i bought a packages of 10times from him, and got a foot massager FREE , i think it worth $100+, i really like it, thanks Kevin, see u next week.

• 2 weeks later...

*3. $70 - 70min Signature body massage + Full yogurt Body Mask

*4. $90 - 90min Signature body massage + Ultrasound Face Massage or Yogurt Body Mask

*5. $100 - 110min Signature Body Massage + Mini Cold Facial with Cold Stone Face Massage

Operation Time : 9am to 3pm Closed ( Monday To Friday ) *not available on sat and Sunday closed

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the client )

:D  :lol: 

Edited by khakis