Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

1. Clip it regularly with a Cloth peg when you going to sleep. (similar to curler to curl hairs for women)

2. If you are into piercing, Nipple ring will makes it bigger.

3. Have regular nipple feeding by someone.

4. Get a milk pump (breast feeding mom uses it to pump for milk)

Disclaimer : The above steps are meant as suggestion. I have not tried any and would not be held responsible for any "accident". :D

1. Clip it regularly with a Cloth peg when you going to sleep. (similar to curler to curl hairs for women)

2. If you are into piercing, Nipple ring will makes it bigger.

3. Have regular nipple feeding by someone.

4. Get a milk pump (breast feeding mom uses it to pump for milk)

Disclaimer : The above steps are meant as suggestion. I have not tried any and would not be held responsible for any "accident". :D

hahaha... go to see doctor and ask loh

haaha

258yvky.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_Curious

Hi all

Just curious to know how true this is. For str8 men, girls with big nipples on large breast, it is a huge huge turn on.

Wat abt the views from the aj' side ?

I m turned on by tiny, undeveloped nipples actually. The smaller the better. So i m really curious if big nips are a big hit with ajs.

Wud appreacite feedback.

Thanks vm

Guest Guest_Curious

Looks like the verdict, however unreliable from this small sample, is that big nipples are attractive..

Those nipple lovers.. do u notice that usually chubs/stocky guys have big ones ?

Just an observation.

Looks like the verdict, however unreliable from this small sample, is that big nipples are attractive..

Those nipple lovers.. do u notice that usually chubs/stocky guys have big ones ?

Just an observation.

I won't call those chubby guys as chests but breast, their big nipples remind me of the nanny & those grandma breast, when they grow old their breast lost gravity & " fall ". No offence & i never make fun of that, whether is true fact not you & i know better right?

Guest Guest_Curious

Guest, I agree with u totally on this.

I m not a chub eater, but have seen enuff that by and large, maybe due to lack of exercise and excess fats being accumulated all over the body, their chest tend to sag.

Plus, with huge nipples, they really look different from an average guy.

But if chubs have small nipples, the 'womanly' effect of this would be largely mitigated.

I got big nipples&breasts : even str8 like to play with them. It's my death zone, play with them and my cock stand and legs open wide. Very scared some people know I sure kena makan

I got big nipples&breasts : even str8 like to play with them. It's my death zone, play with them and my cock stand and legs open wide. Very scared some people know I sure kena makan

Haha. Maybe I had makanded you before. You never know. haha. :lol::D

Woow u must have makanded alot here.

haha....

:D

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

Will you consider that Korean singer - Rain 's nipple big?

It looks sweet with his tan body  :D

Is Rain’s nipple so big meh? From his pictures, it looks like the normal size lah …. :oops:

http://www.hancinema.net/ecard.php?table=i...jet=290&id=3392

http://www.hancinema.net/ecard.php?table=i...jet=290&id=3383

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

hmm... i prefer cub or chubby whose nipples are pink and big.. like breast i also don mind.. as long as i like will do..

haha :D:D:D:D

Rain? sorry.. not my type.. so no comments about him...

but...in my mind there is someone already forfill my heart.. but he will be gone.. soon.. sad...

i hope i can give him the memories..

258yvky.jpg

hmm... i prefer cub or chubby whose nipples are pink and big.. like breast i also don mind.. as long as i like will do..

haha :D:D:D:D

Rain? sorry.. not my type.. so no comments about him...

but...in my mind there is someone already forfill my heart.. but he will be gone.. soon.. sad...

i hope i can give him the memories..

give him a good hard bite on his pink and big nipple lor .... sure he will go with memories of you :D:lol::P

oooooooooo , i like to try it wor ........ come let me take a nip :D :twisted:

I got big nipples&breasts : even str8 like to play with them. It's my death zone, play with them and my cock stand and legs open wide. Very scared some people know  I sure kena makan

I like the term " Death Zone". That the two pink dots that are so sensitive. Same reaction.I largee worse than you, I will shivering and try to escape from the attact. Some of the attacters will then grib my hands and press my legs to preventing my body from dancing here and there. Then he will ......I will scream! Luckily I am closeted. Not many people have met me.Really heng ar! :rolleyes:

I got big nipples&breasts : even str8 like to play with them. It's my death zone, play with them and my cock stand and legs open wide. Very scared some people know  I sure kena makan

I like the term " Death Zone". That the two pink dots that are so sensitive. Same reaction.I largee worse than you, I will shivering and try to escape from the attact. Some of the attacters will then grib my hands and press my legs to preventing my body from dancing here and there. Then he will ......I will scream! Luckily I am closeted. Not many people have met me.Really heng ar! :rolleyes:

hmm... my last 2 ex and my dear also got sensive nipples.. and i always like to play with them on the bed.. til they moan like.... nobody business...

and my dear always give me a love bite.. as i make him too high til he cant take it.. and he just bite me.. as he know i like it very much.. but actually i like is the way he hug me .. so tight.

haha

258yvky.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_eric

I have sensitive nipples too..I like to touch it when i jerk off..If i play with my nipples, it will erect. I can moan like crazy if someone lick it hehe...

I wonder why some guys have very sensitive nipples and others do not feel a thing when tickled. How do you tell which guy will enjoy it and which will not. I dont feel a thing on the chests. I remember months back at a sauna darkroom one guy played with it and then bite it so hard that I had pain on it for more then a week. What happens if it is bitten off? I dare not go into the dark room again because someone bite me dick very hard too. You dont know what character will turn up in the dark room. Once bitten twice shy.

I like the black nipples kind... On a not so flat chest, it makes the man look more manly... :P Pink look too... err... woman... reminds me of some chests I saw when I was in secondary school... :rolleyes:

Small nipples not nice... not good to lick and bite, but too big and it is weird... :lol:

I have sensitive nipples... I dun like people to touch or suck it... Some gentle flicking or licking is ok.... A lot of people dun understand and they asked me why my nipples look very delicious (bit-able) but yet so sensitive...

I also wonder...

• 4 weeks later...

I love nippleplay, and receiving in return. Really into tanned hunks with defined pecs and dark brown nubs - both Asian and white.

My fantasy is to wet a cute hunk's nubs through his t-shirt to get him horny. I'll then tuck my head in under the tee and suckle on his pecs somemore, before stripping him and making him place his nipples in my mouth and rubbing them on my face. Just thinking about rolling the hard tips around with my tongue, and sucking and pulling on em makes me very hard. My favorite position is for him to stand in front of me while I sit on the edge of the bed - I'll suck and play with his hard pecs... while he plays with my nipples. Yummy.

Anyone else REALLY into nippleplay? Oral/anal is optional for me.

>;-P@~~~

If you have been watching the Chn TV drama - highest point, you should have seen Qi Yu Wu and Huang Jun Siong's chest.

Qi's chest looks like a pair of breast although it is firm. His nipples also very big and blackish. My family was laughing when he came out of the pool during the last (or 2nd last) episode, everyone felt that the shape is like the breast! Huang Jun Siong on the contrary looks very delicious :oops: :oops:

Guest Guest_JustMe

I thought so too. Yu Wu' s pecs doesnt look that appealing on TV. But nipples wise, I thot they looked juicy.

Tan-dude - me lor...love licking and sucking nips

Huang Jun Siong on the contrary looks very delicious :oops: :oops:

Jun Siong is becoming more handsome. I wonder if he got go do surgery. On his face lah. Not his nipples. I like his blur image in the 9pm comedy series.

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.