Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

I am not much of a nipple man. I hate it when some guys try to bite hard on them leaving bite marks around the nipples. I will bite harder on their nipples in return but they seem to enjoy it. :D

I am not much of a nipple man. I hate it when some guys try to bite hard on them leaving bite marks around the nipples. I will bite harder on their nipples in return but they seem to enjoy it. :D

i guess it is tit for tit huh :lol:

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Some guys can so easily get aroused by the mere flicking of tongue over their nipples. One guy I remember was moaning quite loudly when I did that. Other people outside the room might have thougth that he was being nicely fxxked.

i remember when i was in poly, while watching my frens play soccer, saw this guy whose nipple is huge and pointing out...

was practically drooling over him, wish i could have sucked on tat nipple.. :D

and talking abt nipple, i realise i cum faster when my nipple is being aroused...just love the feeling of someone sucking or licking it.. :P

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

I have big pecs and most tops see me also steamed, it's hard yet bouncy like fish balls like virgin girls before they give birth.

I can tell if they fxxked girls before from the way they squeeze my nini as they fxxked me- the same tactics used on girls. But can be quite funny looking in the mirror because I am too manly they look more like playing with a polar bear.

Some even shiok and worth the money??? Slip of tongue reveals their dirty mind hehe. Anyway all easy sex are dirty haha.

Cool. I must say that a lot of gay guys find it strange that I am only interested in pecs and nips. Most prefer to fxxk of course. I don't mind oral/anal but nothing gets me going like nippleplay. Haha. Have actually encountered more guys from other countries with this "fetish". Hope to find more likeminded in Singapore of course.

Any tanned hunks out there want to be worshipped? Drop me a PM.

Meantime, discuss! ;)

I've come across 2 guys who's nipples I sucked and they just shoot out without me touching their dicks. Quite amazing.

Unfortunately mine don't do much for me, although they are usually firm. They're average in size.

The other night at OS, the guy I had fun with has the nicest nipples to be sucked. They are soft and pliable, not hard and rigid. But he doesn't seem to derive much pleasure from my sucking because I didn't hear him moan leh.

I always like kinky stuff. Had a real tit workout yesterday with a muscular weight lifting guy whose nips are of bull eye nips - Big and protruding.

I jap roped him tight, then hooded and gagged him. Blindfolded him. then mummified him with string wrap, leaving his nipples raw and protruding and dick unwrapped.

I worked him real good with fingers, tugging and pulling, carassing, tickling and eventually taking him in full mouth , sucking and nibbling hard..he was moaning but all I could hear was hhmmmfff....his body throbs everynow and then. I roped him further as he laid in a bench, totally helpless. I proceed with an electrical hand massager...on his balls, dick and all over.....he was electrified...kept shaking his head....bod throbbing relentlessly yet nowhere to escape. It was awsome. I like the agony good..but I guess he was in cloud 9. He moan and groan.

I removed his gagged. He pleaded me to mouth his nips again. I shouted :"Beg me slave". He begged "Please sir..please.." and when I did...he moan deeper..and kept saying..."thank u Sir thank u Sir...ohhhhhh...ohhh"

we played on continuously for hrs..till he finally beg..sir please let me cum.

He shot his load..thick and full...all over his bod and unto my hand...

I release his blindfold and smile...one more time?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_guest

oralb, good analogy so if I have small nipple and not so big cock and an average body no one will be interested in me.Maybe they can look into my inner beauty but I am just average "A" level,working in sales & marketing.How then?

simple

the friend that i like once sms me this:

Accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

and the wisdom to know the difference.

what cannot be change - nipple & cock size = live with that

what can be changed - average body = exercise, proper diet

educational level = read more, if you really concious about that, there are part time courses to upgrade.

my point is in a prefect world, we all will look like _____ (slot in fav male celeb name) with bill gates's fortunes and hung like a horse.

but how many of us are prefect anyway?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
I have small nipple but sensitive.Can we do something to enlarge them or are they born big?

God makes us different and thank god for that. Can you imagine if everyone you meet has got the same big nipples? Wont it be boring? So be happy with your nipples, small they may be.

• 10 months later...
Guest Guest_curious

Different people have different kinds of nipples in terms of colour tones (light pinkish -> dark almost black).

What kind of nipple colours do you guys like? Why?

I saw some "pink nipple cream" in one of the sex shop.

It's suppose to turn any dark te te ---> Pink!

Anyone know if it actually works?

I want it for my asshole color lorrr!

Guest gorgeous
I want it for my asshole color lorrr!

Paint it with pink paint lah :D

Tattoo reddish pink .. no matter how much your nipples are weathered ..it will be pinkish red..so sexy

:D

Actually Nipple is the "red-bean" protruding and Areola is the pigmented skin around it.

I guess most people is talking about the color of Areola here.

Besides color, how about the Areola size? .... mine is like a 20 cents coin.

I suck a guy's which has Areola size of old $1 coin (one with the lion) and his nipple size is like one you found inside the bubble tea. :D

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.