Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

nipple cannot be too small, too small nothing to suck...too big abit disgusting coz it like some black thing u r sucking...

In fact, they look more like women's neh neh and not very edible for pure gays :D

Guest insensitive nips

Some people have very small nipples which look just like 2 little dots on a chest, not very nice. Those whose nipples are so big like portabello mushrooms are not nice too. Average size ones are the best.

I always wonder about those people with sensitive nipples. Just licking them will trigger off pleasurable moans from them and if I chew on them, they will squirm with even more pleasure. What kind of feelings are they experiencing?

I have very insensitive nipples, no "shiok" feeling at all when people play with them. This is also true for people who claimed to be great nipple players. The feeling is just like licking your hand or something like that. If people chew on them, all I get is pain and nothing else and I have to stop the person.

My real sensitive parts are my balls and smooth buttocks. I really enjoy people stroking them, really love the electric pulses that go through my body with every stroke I get.

Maybe to some the colour of the nipples can be a stimulating factor to made one feel high! But then if it is not sensitive enough, not shiok to suck and suck and suck .... Anyway most of us do it in the dark or with our eyes close and our ears up like rabbits! :D

Frankly it is the sensitivity that count the most!! plus a well defined chest. Give me a man that has a sensitive chest and nipples and I would suck both all night long ......

Once came across one mature guy in a sauna in that manner, he wriggled the lower part of his body and legs so much that I almost came .....

Try to go pharmacy and get a nipple pump used by women but man can also use it for their nipples. It helps if you train it constantly. Also try to tease your nipples and let people sucks it, it will improve. Men with big nipples and chest are more sexy in my opinion. If you have a senstive nipples, you will have more joy in sex. If you don't it is possible to develop a sensitive pair of nipples. I have personally developed many old men's nipples and they appreciate it.

I like it. When me nipple gets bite. The harder the bite, the harder my cock. It pain for few day. Then I get bite again. So enjoy. :rolleyes:

T-SHirt!

I like to be bitten and bite others nipple too. Feel super shiok!

Maybe u can PM me to catch up for some fun!

hmm i don try out SM plus nipples with any guys b4 but i did try bite and suck my ex b4. And he moan loudly in the hotel.Due to his moan, my tool get totally hard on and quickly put .... then ... (you guys know what is next)

That time i really enjoyed a lot as that time was honeymoon period...

I really enjoy playing nipples but not really to anal as i worried that my partner will get hurted...

258yvky.jpg

Actually big nipples and big rounded base/ring are very attractive. of course pinkish is good, sometimes dark also can be quite attactive depends on that person. Can someone let me know how to have big nipples and nipple ring ?

Receive more S&M nipple torture. :thumb:

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 1 year later...
I notice that some guys have quite protruded nipples. Is that common? Do most guys have flattened nipples or protruded ones? :unsure:

Most men have flatten nipples until it became aroused and then the nipple gets hard and protruded. Anyway, some men have protruded nipples due to lots of nipple play and in some case piercing.

Guest Big nipple
My nipples is protruded due to a lot of sucking, playing, biting and pulling. I'm so proud of them.

Mee too, sometime I felt so shy if I can't find a thicker T-Shirt to cover it. Most of the time it protruded prominently on any kind of shirts that I wear. I know some men and women were aroused by what they saw. And gay people will zoom in to suck it when we have sex without me telling them that part is sensitive.

Now I can undestand why woman wear bra.... My mom even joked about my nipples drooling down when I aged just like my father and I became Mi Leh Fo type of nipples. I am plannng to exercise more so that it will shrink smaller and less prominent. Possible?

My nipples is protruded due to a lot of sucking, playing, biting and pulling. I'm so proud of them.

So your nipples are flattened before? Afterwhich you are subjected to lots of sucking and playing, your nipples are now protruded?

In order to have protruded nipples, I need to subject my nipples to sucking and pulling?

Guest Guest

Mine was inverted nipple before puberty. Quite sad case and it doesn't helped that I'm in all boys school and I'm not the so-called tough straight boys.

I'm more timid, gentleman and Mr nice guy.

After puberty, dunno why it came out abit until now it's flattened but my left side is still a little inverted inside.

I like to tell my top to suck on my nipple until it protrude out and bite it. I can ooze cum when they do that.

Guest booby
Mee too, sometime I felt so shy if I can't find a thicker T-Shirt to cover it. Most of the time it protruded prominently on any kind of shirts that I wear. I know some men and women were aroused by what they saw. And gay people will zoom in to suck it when we have sex without me telling them that part is sensitive.

Now I can undestand why woman wear bra.... My mom even joked about my nipples drooling down when I aged just like my father and I became Mi Leh Fo type of nipples. I am plannng to exercise more so that it will shrink smaller and less prominent. Possible?

I even got a nickname" bo pa" but mine is firm and they said "tang shou" ie firm and bouncy like fishball.

When dressed, they give me the sporty rugged looks holding up my shirt well. But when naked they swell at the base of the nipples when I am excited, almost as sensitive as my cock head. Like most tops tell me, they can tell I am fxxkable as soon as they play my nipples like tuning a radio dial.

It wasn't that bouncy before. Last time it was hard and smaller. But everytime the top will look for something to hold onto and fiddle with their idle hands while fxxking me. Some will knead flour, some will cup them, some will pull, some will pinch, some will even bite. My poor nipples will be sore for a few days and after recovery will grow more supple and swell more the next time.

Now it is my "si suet", touch them well and I will surrender my body for playing.

Guest EA8217
So your nipples are flattened before? Afterwhich you are subjected to lots of sucking and playing, your nipples are now protruded?

In order to have protruded nipples, I need to subject my nipples to sucking and pulling?

Yes, my nipples are flattened like a baby, before all these sucking and pulling, sometimes I'll do it myself if unable to find people to do it for me, after many times of doing it, the nipple will develop and grow bigger and bigger. man like to play with protruded nipple than the flatten one.

Guest Sensitive dot
Yes, my nipples are flattened like a baby, before all these sucking and pulling, sometimes I'll do it myself if unable to find people to do it for me, after many times of doing it, the nipple will develop and grow bigger and bigger. man like to play with protruded nipple than the flatten one.

Unlike dick, nipples can be "cultivated" to grow bigger, meaty, protrude, harder and sensitive. It is my fun time activity, I tend to pinch it when I am horny and sometime I masturbate while pinching my nipples. After some time, I realised it grows bigger and recent years hairs started to grow around it. It is more sensitive than my cock head.

• 8 months later...

I only realised it at the age of 16, that time my pearl was still developing and one day, my neighbour kids like to squeeze it for fun whenever we go swimming. Soon I developed the habbit of squeezing it myself and eventually realised the more I squeeze the more sensational I get. Now I know why I have the best pearls in the world.

I started paying attention to my nipples when I was in primary school ... My cousin would pull on my nipples and I would do the same back to him ... Slowly ... I love the feeling of shirt rubbing against my nipples ... Sometimes I would even pretend to take stuff out from my shirt pocket just to get the opportunity to flick against my nipples =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do have sensitive nipples and I love to have them licked and played with. I guess I was late to the pleasures of nipple play until the first time I had sex. It took another guy to introduce me to the pleasure my nipples could give.

You know, I don't remember.

*thinks*

I have several memories of having them played with, but nothing that I could definitely say was my *first time*.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

I only realised it at the age of 16, that time my pearl was still developing and one day, my neighbour kids like to squeeze it for fun whenever we go swimming. Soon I developed the habbit of squeezing it myself and eventually realised the more I squeeze the more sensational I get. Now I know why I have the best pearls in the world.

I think not much can be said about ur chest when pearls comes from oysters.

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.