Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

Guest alien

I dun remember when i know my nipples are sensitive?! But after i know it, now i always play with my nipples, and my dick will become hard instantly!

I heard gays will have high chance to have sensitive nipples? Dun know how true?

I dun remember when i know my nipples are sensitive?! But after i know it, now i always play with my nipples, and my dick will become hard instantly!

I heard gays will have high chance to have sensitive nipples? Dun know how true?

agreed with you that nipples play will made my dick hard... like an on button for it to be erected

Guest gorgeous

agreed with you that nipples play will made my dick hard... like an on button for it to be erected

Well - its more than a button (on/off), its a radio button ( tuning ones) .. sensitivity comes from tuning it ;o)

Guest Guest

I would use cloth pegs to clip it and see the shiok (or pain) expression. :twisted:

Knn, -musclebot- kena fxxked only cry father, cry mother.....wait till he meet someone like you then how? :twisted:

My first fb is not fat and ugly uncle but average brother slightly younger than me 30+. But waaah he was very hamsup, almost everyday want sex. He was also very good fxxker that when I finally agreed, he fxxked my brains out. I never know nipples can be so shiok until he fxxked until I feel so high yet cannot cum. Then he damn good use his cock inside me control me until my nipples so sensitive when he radioed them.

Then suddenly he pinched very hard. When I cry pain ahhh...he quickly pump my hole to make me forget the pain. Then he pump me doggie and squeezed my pecs very hard I find it shiok instead of pain. Like that he use pain and shiok to control me until I first time autocum.

After that, my pecs got red marks and my hole also pain for days. When he called me again, I told him to go to hell, he is a bastard.

After that when the pain gone, my nipples suddenly become quite nice to touch and sensitive like after hard exercise the kind of shiok muscles growing bigger.

But that autocum I cannot get out of my mind. Everytime I mast I think about it. I go sauna and get people to finger and radio me still cannot get that feeling. I finger myself lagi no feelings.

Die lah I was addicted already. Find a new top or go back to him?

I was not local and one day I lost my job. The landlord want to raise the rent to force me out because then he can rent out the whole flat to a chinese family. My money sure run out soon.

Then so happen run into LJ at chinatown. Again he say want to go to his house? Then half expecting him to reject, I say can if he let me stay free. He say waaah he tantio sure can but hor..hehehe must have sex everyday for rent can or not?

This time go to his room, it is full of japanese gay dvd. Last time his room so dark I cannot see much then I also run away very fast.

This time I tell him truely that I got no job yet. He say no trouble, stay free, eat free.

That night again he fxxked me and pinch me until I see stars and autocummed.

After one week, my pecs become soft and bigger and pink. He say he see already steamed. Then he quickly pushed me down and want to inject me with his sperm. I say I btm got many men enter me before this is dangerous for him. Suddenly he think ya hor, not worth it. But my cb so pink and tempting. So frustrating to him.

Then you know frustrating men are angry they become horrible. He ask me sure or not? Maybe he poke but wash quickly. How many men poke me raw? I lie say 5. Actually is 0. He lagi angry, scold me call me hiao cb. He ask me who, I say the shop assistants in chinatown, he also know them. He not believe saying they r straights. I say I legs open who don't want?

Then he want to punish me with cloth pegs. He use wooden pegs. Lucky they are old and spring not strong. I like it. Then he also peg my butts. When he remove them, my nipples are so red he start to kiss them and radio them.

That time first time I go crazy and beg him to fxxk me. He fxxk me like mad dog and I cum like mad.

After that he hold me so tight say he love me, next time never let any man touch me. True is I not love him because I better looking than him. But I like his sex and free rent.

But after 2 weeks of sex every night, suddenly he cannot stand. Waaah, he so frustrated. How? This time he want to use his massage stick. But it is too thick I say cannot wait my hole become lose how?

Look in his kitchen finally see got baby carrots. Just right size. I say don't want lah, tonight we rest no sex can?

He say he cannot sleep if he not see me kena fxxked. He say see my pink hole also better than no sex. This time use watch dvd, cloth pegs and baby carrot. Again I feel so depressed I want to run away. I don't feel shiok, he only feel shiok to abuse my body. He don't respect me anymore.

He use words to abuse me. Without sex the words become very bad. Words like.."screw your backside with carrots you also can shiok, knnn u very hiao," "I know the shop assistant Ah kong got cock like this carrot but he uncle also you want", "my cock can rest your itchy cb no need rest"..."suck my cock nice nice then may I can satisfy your itchy hole"...

After that night, he cannot do every night and he blamed me for sucking away his cock qi. Before that he say can mast everyday. Only every 2 nights then he is strong if not his cock only half hard and cannot get into my hole. Then he has to use carrots.

After that my pecs become soft and big like man boobs. He like them so much that he always pump me from behind so he watch his hands play them in the front mirror when I put my hand on the sink to steady myself. But when he wanted to take videos I quickly say no. He say he like the way I close my eyes and moan when he pump me and play my boobs. I say if he dare I will move out.

Anyway, this type of sex one day we all sure got bored no more fun and he asked me to leave. Lucky another friend take me in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Panther

Try these. They lightening the color of your nipples and make them PINK !

http://www.getbustupgum.com/pretty-pink-nipple-cream.html

http://www.2beaut.com/pink.html

I'm sure the local Watson or Guardian store has some creams for making nipples pink.

Survey the market first for the price.

Thanks peeps.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a product he has experience using with positive result.

My nipples are brown.

Is there any product I can use to turn them pink again?

Thanks.

My nipples seems to be brown pink?! But wht's wrong with having brown nipples?

Thanks peeps.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a product he has experience using with positive result.

There is one facial bar (look like soap) on the market. Some consumers feedback it can turn the nipple to pink again.

• 1 month later...

New to this as I recently discovered the joy of playing with man's nipples. This chubby guy. He has big glands like breast. But it was firm. I touch his nipple head, he beat my hand back. I wanted to tongue it but he refused. He said it is ultra sensitive. So wasted.

How to handle guys with sensitive nipples,so they will enjoy too ?

New to this as I recently discovered the joy of playing with man's nipples. This chubby guy. He has big glands like breast. But it was firm. I touch his nipple head, he beat my hand back. I wanted to tongue it but he refused. He said it is ultra sensitive. So wasted.

How to handle guys with sensitive nipples,so they will enjoy too ?

You are probably not his type of guy... thats why you got the brush off...

Generally chubs or guys with nice big nipples will be happy to have their nips played with

by gentle brushing of fingers, circling their dark patches, licking and sucking...

All in all, just take time... be slow and easy... once you hear the soft moans

and the shudder of their body, that means they are enjoying the sensations. :thumb:

If a guy's nipples are sensitive, if u r not his type, confirm he wld not let u touch them. Cos the guy sure to get hardon if u touches his nipples.

I always heard pple say guy who have sensitive nipples are usually gay. Str8 guy normally dun have sensitive nipples.

If a guy's nipples are sensitive, if u r not his type, confirm he wld not let u touch them. Cos the guy sure to get hardon if u touches his nipples.

I always heard pple say guy who have sensitive nipples are usually gay. Str8 guy normally dun have sensitive nipples.

Yeah after getting touched and get hardon, next step I wanna get fxxked hard. If he is not my type better don't let him touch. :yuk:

That is because str8 won't let people mess with their nipples. Only they mess with the women nipples.

As a btm, the tops like to radio and squeeze my nipples. Then they became bigger and bigger and even more sensitive after passing the hands of so many tops. Now one look at my nipples the top know how to tackle me. Even if I try not to let him touch still most of the time end up getting screwed by him. His hands on my boobs and his cock in my cb, very soon I stop pushing him away and my nooooooo became aahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's normal for men's nipples to get hard during sexual arousal. Ever wondered why some nipples always look suckable?

My nipples wld get hard the moment i cum, dun know normal or not? Haha.

Agreed, some nipples look to be gd for sucking. But if a men's nipples too small, then no gd to suck or stimulate liao.

Guest GrubearFan

I am thinking whether under wht situation would a guy's nipples got hard? Or does it is normal for a guy nipples to get hard? Heard only a woman's nipples wld get hard?!

1) After intense workout

2) when sexually aroused

3) Friction esp when in tight clothing.

It's normal for a guy nipples to get hard.

Structure wise it is the same except female develop mammary glands that produce milk.

1) After intense workout

2) when sexually aroused

3) Friction esp when in tight clothing.

It's normal for a guy nipples to get hard.

Structure wise it is the same except female develop mammary glands that produce milk.

Actually it's possible for men to lactate. :blink:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

yes, I'm definitely a nipple licker lover.

I don't like biting.

I've ever met up a BW fellow here in a hotel and we

just have pure nipple fun. no fxxking but maybe some

masturbation with lots of nipple tasting, licking.

We lick each other sensitive nipples in a 69 fashion

and boy do we enjoy it :twisted:!

In the end, I came by rubbing my cock over his nipples

and warmed those hardened tips.

Couldn't remember how he came on me, I guess over my

nipples too coz mine's quite protrude :rolleyes:.

For me , my nipples get hard when sucked on , after jogging , and in a freezing cold room :smokin:

yes, I'm definitely a nipple licker lover.

I don't like biting.

I've ever met up a BW fellow here in a hotel and we

just have pure nipple fun. no fxxking but maybe some

masturbation with lots of nipple tasting, licking.

We lick each other sensitive nipples in a 69 fashion

and boy do we enjoy it :twisted:!

In the end, I came by rubbing my cock over his nipples

and warmed those hardened tips.

Couldn't remember how he came on me, I guess over my

nipples too coz mine's quite protrude :rolleyes:.

I love to lick nipples and being lick , anyone want to organsie nipple licking session

Yeap. Nipples really do me in. I can squirm and moan in pleasure when sucked and licked right on my nipples. One of my best sessions ended with me involuntarily arching my back and shuddering my legs while my boyfriend pressing his head tightly against my chest, licking sucking and eating at my nipples as if there were no tomorrow. I love foreplay......

For me , my nipples get hard when sucked on , after jogging , and in a freezing cold room :smokin:

How come your nipples wld get hard after jogging?

When a person feel cold, think his nipples also will get hard.

Yeap. Nipples really do me in. I can squirm and moan in pleasure when sucked and licked right on my nipples. One of my best sessions ended with me involuntarily arching my back and shuddering my legs while my boyfriend pressing his head tightly against my chest, licking sucking and eating at my nipples as if there were no tomorrow. I love foreplay......

Only if the person's nipples are sensitive. If the person's nipples are not sensitive, dun think he wld enjoy being lick and suck.

wow. nipples licking session. count me in.

alien is right. your nipples have to be sensitive to feel shiok.

Mine are <<Don't Feed The Troll>>, protrude.

I groan when they are licked.

the senses of my nips are also connected to my cock.

when they are licked, my cock gets real hard, I may even cum if

my nipples get licked too pleasurably.

I love to lick nipples and being lick , anyone want to organsie nipple licking session

Only if the person's nipples are sensitive. If the person's nipples are not sensitive, dun think he wld enjoy being lick and suck.

Agree. My boyfriend isn't that sensitive, so I have to nibble him to hear the moans coming forth from him. I've only enjoyed being nibbled and bitten once when feeling particularly dull, and it pushed me into orgasm as I was busy pumping my dick. He later told me he was worried about biting too hard, but I didn't care at that point, I wanted more! *devil face*

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.