Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

On 10/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, kevinGZ said:

Same here haha I get hard when someone lick or soft touch to my nipples haha.. I luv the strange good sensation... not into biting type haha 

my nipples will get hard and my dick also will get hard when i play with my nipples. I love to fondle with hard nipples.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, wenchu said:

anyone experience this?

i recently into wearing sport brand like adidas etc.. and the material is so thin..

esp when wearing white colour.. the whole shirt like see thru.. and it still dry... imagine after sweat finish after a run.

uawhite.jpg

That's a big pointed and suckable nipples. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest whatever
3 minutes ago, wenchu said:

Paisei sia.. 

Sometime take mrt.. Can tell people r staring.. Then I pretend to play handphone.. 

are you male or female?..like this oso paisei meh??....guys are becoming worse than girls..never knew its embarrasing for guy show nipple..

11 hours ago, wenchu said:

anyone experience this?

i recently into wearing sport brand like adidas etc.. and the material is so thin..

esp when wearing white colour.. the whole shirt like see thru.. and it still dry... imagine after sweat finish after a run.

uawhite.jpg

No wonder Uncle Zhang couldn't resist ravishing your nips!:whistle:

On 10/19/2018 at 9:14 AM, wenchu said:

anyone experience this?

uawhite.jpg

It is common to see nipples visible through tshirt and shirt. Maybe the guy has a big nipples or his nipples are hard?

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody ever tried nipple pumping? I have small inverted nipples which only comes to life when I’m cold or excited.

I wanted to make em bigger and pointing outwards (I find big nipples portruding underneath tshirt are really hot).

Have been looking to buy nipple pumps for beginner in sg but not so much luck I guess. Or haven’t found anyone who have done so and shared their experience.

If you have any clues, do let me know! 

4 hours ago, pleasure said:

Has anybody ever tried nipple pumping? I have small inverted nipples which only comes to life when I’m cold or excited.

I wanted to make em bigger and pointing outwards (I find big nipples portruding underneath tshirt are really hot).

Have been looking to buy nipple pumps for beginner in sg but not so much luck I guess. Or haven’t found anyone who have done so and shared their experience.

just go to sauna, and get two guys to suck on your nipples powerfully, go for many sessions of powerful and vacuum nipple sucking. your nipples sure to get bigger , protrude and become more sensitive. and will jut out when wearinh t shirt. 

kill 3 birds with one stone. nippples developed and pleasure received at the same time.

4 hours ago, pleasure said:

some women have inverted nipples which can cause problems with breastfeeding.... you may need to look into information on that area for solutions

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
Guest trysupplenips

for inverted nipples, u can try the suppleips. its not painful n u can wear on ur nipples for long hours without hurting your nipples, the result is good also. the website which u can buy from is supplenips.com

On 11/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, auri said:

some women have inverted nipples which can cause problems with breastfeeding.... you may need to look into information on that area for solutions

On 11/4/2018 at 9:37 PM, xiandarkthorne said:

You can buy breast pumps that nursing women use at any pharmacy. They work the same way and won't cause accidental blistering on your nipples.

ah I see. I was looking for more of the sex toys kind. I feel kinda weird to buy breastpumps for moms hahaha. but thanks for the info!

6 hours ago, Guest trysupplenips said:

for inverted nipples, u can try the suppleips. its not painful n u can wear on ur nipples for long hours without hurting your nipples, the result is good also. the website which u can buy from is supplenips.com

ah yes this is the one that I'm looking for! just never figured out the brand. Thanks!

Guest barjin oiru niperu kurimu
48 minutes ago, mercury1978 said:

Any cream or anything to make the nipples pinkish again ??  Nipples are very dark due to constant playing

It means that your blood supply to your nipples are fully developed and your nipples erect easily, because they have been switched on and ready to fire,  at a moment's notice, 

the nipples darken due to good blood supply and nothing to do with contant playing, constant playing will mean that your skin around the head of the nipples are chaffed and sore and toughened. 

for pink nipples, can try

Image result for japanese pink nipple cream

2016090903-3.jpg

Mistine Abalone Collagen Whitening Pink Nipple Cream Lightening Herbal Extract 10 G x 2 Boxes BY Miss Siam

https://www.amazon.com/Collagen-Whitening-Lightening-Miss-Siam/dp/B00WG8DLAK

https://www.chinahao.com/product/529091719197/

end results may vary. according to effective penetration of product.

f56e3360d4fd473bd5b74f1db6664761.jpg   142a3477cf860d1d990760305bae7c91.jpg

8c12d1b05160a4aba2bcc03ff4e16ec0.jpg

On 11/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, pleasure said:

Your profile photo one doesn't look small to me. 

23 hours ago, Guest barjin oiru niperu kurimu said:

It means that your blood supply to your nipples are fully developed and your nipples erect easily, because they have been switched on and ready to fire,  at a moment's notice, 

the nipples darken due to good blood supply and nothing to do with contant playing, constant playing will mean that your skin around the head of the nipples are chaffed and sore and toughened. 

Those guys with darker colour

nipples mean their blood supply to the nipples is good?

No wonder when my nipples are hard that time, the colour of nipples seem darker.

I have really sensitive nipples, quite puffy too, but not sure why tops love biting, twisting or pinching them. Treat them gently!

Once had a top who did a suction with a rotating, swirling tongue thing with his mouth and tongue. His pressure was perfect and i actually got rock hard and came hands free haha

7 minutes ago, btmslut said:

I have really sensitive nipples, quite puffy too, but not sure why tops love biting, twisting or pinching them. Treat them gently!

Once had a top who did a suction with a rotating, swirling tongue thing with his mouth and tongue. His pressure was perfect and i actually got rock hard and came hands free haha

Nipples play is not meant to be biting, twisting and pinching. I don't like my nipples to get treated like this.

I like to use fingers slowly circulating the the tip of the nipple and the areloa area until my nipples and dick becomes instant hard.

Last week I was at a sauna, fell asleep on the bed. Suddenly, a very chubby guy lied on top of me, nearly suffocating me and sucked my nipple and played with my dick. As he got more and excited edging and playing with my dick, he started biting and pulling my nipple with his teeth. It was very painful and with his whole weight on me, I simply couldn't push him off me at all and I could not move also. Despite all my protest, he still continued biting the tip and pulling my nipple with his teeth and playing with my dick and I couldn't do anything to stop him except to lie there and suffer. He only stopped after almost 15-20 mins later after I cummed, by which time, my poor nipple was bloody and bleeding both on the nipple tip and the areloa area. It was sore and slightly swollen for the almost a week and only back to normal now.

21 hours ago, sensnip said:

Last week I was at a sauna, fell asleep on the bed. Suddenly, a very chubby guy lied on top of me, nearly suffocating me and sucked my nipple and played with my dick. As he got more and excited edging and playing with my dick, he started biting and pulling my nipple with his teeth. It was very painful and with his whole weight on me, I simply couldn't push him off me at all and I could not move also. Despite all my protest, he still continued biting the tip and pulling my nipple with his teeth and playing with my dick and I couldn't do anything to stop him except to lie there and suffer. He only stopped after almost 15-20 mins later after I cummed, by which time, my poor nipple was bloody and bleeding both on the nipple tip and the areloa area. It was sore and slightly swollen for the almost a week and only back to normal now.

In short, you had been sexually assaulted by a chub.  You suffered, he enjoyed.

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

In short, you had been sexually assaulted by a chub.  You suffered, he enjoyed.

Exactly!

On 11/5/2018 at 9:08 PM, mlysgboy said:

I bought mine from amazon. A little pricey but it works well. And ur nips will definitelty protrude. It comes in different sizes. U can try size 1 first for a try. Its called supplenips

it works... used to have an inverted left nipple... now not only no more inverted, it is slightly protrude and easily harder and erect

Guest Le Petit Chinois

My nipples always pointy... since I dunno when...

and everytime we goto vacation in places where there’s go-go bar the TV, TG always like to pinch my nipples - Bangkok, Angkor, Chiangmai.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Little Bear Uncle

My pecs are especially tender and sensitive a day after a good chest exercise. My pecs are big enough that I can wiggle them at will. In fact I'll wiggle them when I'm feeling them being tender to make them grow like the way we flex our biceps to make them grow.

Sometimes at the sauna when I want to attract attention, I'll wiggle my pecs at my target. Sure, I won't always get my men but for those who are attracted, it's a very bottomly gesture similar to how a sissy bottom would wiggle his tush. I do it in a manly way but still it's a "come fuck me" gesture no less. Usually I'll get taken into the room and pumped till I cry father cry mother.

But sometimes, even if I don't get my target, the nearby guys who saw this gesture would boldly tackle me. As the cat is already out of the bag, I'm considered slut bottom for being so openly bottom. Usually these types are really aggressive and I don't mind letting them fuck because they usually do fucking very well. And they are so aggressive that they'll whack my meaty butts and my big pecs, pokpokpok... Which to my tender pecs is good massage for easing the aches.

Haha, anybody else is that slutty after a good chest workout? Do you like your chest being massaged when it's sore and tender?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.