str8jo

Understall

380 posts in this topic

Anyone love or looking 4 understall fun? Where is it happening these days? Suntec used to be excellent for this.

sorry to dig this up. but is there anywhere cruisy in sg still can understall fun? like is there any cruisy public pool with shower cubicles that can still do this (since YCK ones got blocked up)?

lilzack21 likes this

Bedok pool oso can ..

U can even thrust ur whole body underneath for a gd suck ...

Edited by infralight81

hi there any keen to go to ussc or novena sq2 for understall fun later? are the gaps high enough?

Anyone tried this? Interested to try this at a quiet location...pm me

PM Me, keen if nearby

Sorry but why under stall when you can go over and have fun together? I used to do under stall but I will make sure I know who that person is by peepholes or ask to meet outside. Cos what if the guy next door is totally not your type?

I think the thrill of understall is not about whether the guy is your type or not bah, its the thrill of not knowing who is in the other side and the concentration is more of being JO under the stall by a total stranger? Correct me if I am wrong.

keagan29 and Ocumare03 like this

But what if session ends then both of you got out and found out he is totally not your type? ( haha I did more then just Jo last time). For me I will look at the shoes, hands and even dick to gauge if the other guy is what I am into.

Understand what you mean... Later out comes a zombie...

zzz

Edited by sgjgvan

just curious... where in sg can we find cubicles/partitions with with big bottom gaps?

Let's make it active

Edited by hahake

Hi. Anyone keen in bjhj or suck or even just touchie , rapie?

I drive and willing to travel.

Bedok, carfun

Think the new renovated toilet at Suntec level 3 next to Burger King is good potential place for understall fun

Just wondering, has anyone done an understall with someone who proceeded to take off his shoes and socks, or even strip totally naked?

Quietboy92 likes this

Think the new renovated toilet at Suntec level 3 next to Burger King is good potential place for understall fun

Suntec has always been one of the few places where the partition gap between understalls are the highest i had come across. And to add on to the excitement - the floors are super shiny; where you can see the clear "movements" of the person next door. Good for exhibitionism and very feasible to give your "signals".

Why understall fun must be handsome and cute meh? Understall is supposed to be done with unknown person but share the same purpose or to let go the steam. If to know that person or arrange for understall fun. Might as well go hotel 81 or the person place. 

Want to have more trills. Try it in the forest or the reservior side. confirm more trill then the understall

sorry to dig this up. but is there anywhere cruisy in sg still can understall fun? like is there any cruisy public pool with shower cubicles that can still do this (since YCK ones got blocked up)?

Clementi pool also can

Understall always make me cum faster than usual, guess too excited on the idea. did in clementi pool and the old Tiong Bahru plaza top floor.

and Hazree69 like this

personally i find understall uncomfortable. but i cant deny the excitement u guys are having