Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Just wondering why someone wanted to swallow a stranger's cum?

Cos they find it damn hot, especially if the stranger is their "type"

that's one reason

And also, they like/want to be told/commanded/ordered to swallow by the top as part of

being a submissive btm (a lot of btms like this, apparently) 

Edited by mate69

Guest Haha
13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Just wondering why someone wanted to swallow a stranger's cum?

Where else to get fresh supplies of cum? Gotta milk it out of the cock. 

Guest Cum eww
50 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Why not?  So long everyone is willing.  It is a fresh dose of testosterone, after all.  😁

It can be a little bit gross cause it's like eating someone else phelgm or spit.

Ewww 

Guest Eeeewwwww
15 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Nah,it is not gross

So if you see a random strangers cum inside a condom thrown in sauna trash bin. You will pick it out and pour the cum out of the condom into your throat to savor it? 

4 hours ago, Guest Eeeewwwww said:

So if you see a random strangers cum inside a condom thrown in sauna trash bin. You will pick it out and pour the cum out of the condom into your throat to savor it? 

No need to Yuck someone else's Yum. :) to each their own.

many like it fresh - what you're describing is quite different (though there are rare people who actually do do that or even pay for used stuff) - it's up to them.

for a bunch of LGBTIQA+ people who get judged all the time - why are we also judging each other in a thread no one is forced to come read 💦💦🙏🏼

be well, and Happy New Year

Guest How to eat cum
5 minutes ago, reinbowl said:

I swallow all the time

Can give tips how? 

Everytime I want to swallow but I failed. After I cum out it feel disgusting. Also mixed with lube.. 

I only been successful when I precum and I tastes the precum while I'm still horny. 

Or one time when was going to cum I purposely tried to stop it and cum ooze out and I quickly transfer it to my tongue before I totally cum.

But I never been able to eat my own cum after I cum.. 

How? 

8 hours ago, Guest How to eat cum said:

But I never been able to eat my own cum after I cum.. 

How? 

What if someone blows you and you cum in his mouth, then he feed you your own cum? 

But it will only work if you are willing to open your mouth to accept your own cum from your partner's mouth. 

It is not quite mouth to mouth resuscitation, more like mouth to mouth reintroduction of your semen into your own body.  😁

Guest guest

I dunno if anyone did tis.....after my partner cum in my mouth, I hold his cum in my mouth n went over to kiss him mouth to mouth n "transfer" his cum into his mouth. Yes, we both eat it while kissing. 

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I dunno if anyone did tis.....after my partner cum in my mouth, I hold his cum in my mouth n went over to kiss him mouth to mouth n "transfer" his cum into his mouth. Yes, we both eat it while kissing. 

I believe that's called snowballing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.