Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

I usually top

but reciprocate if the partner is hot

last weekend's friend was hot

noticed a funny thing - his pre-cum was so salty

really - saltier than sea water

but no fishy taste - so it was OK for me

wondered what he must have been eating to produce such salty cum

All cums are salty tasty, isn't it? Whether the guys eat sweet items daily, the cums still remain salty :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

For me, i just go out and have some sports later in the afternoon as i need to tan myself...

Back to the topic, i still remember last time my olod ex like to drink my cum alot and he can bj me for long time.. til i cum.. i really like that on that time but due to he too flirt that why i break up.. sob sob.. sad sad..

258yvky.jpg

not all cum are salty.. i realise that whenever i drink alot of pineapple juices my bf said my cum will be more sweet than salty ley

I was once in a gay sauna and met a matured guy, we went to cubicle and he started to do blow job, after a while, I refused him to continue as he was a bad blower, after a few strokes he started to use his teeth which quite painful.

As I about to leave the cubicle, he beg that he wanted get my cum in his mouth, so just jo and later let him lick the cum in his mouth and then he said your cum is quite sweet. Not sure about the comment, maybe just to please me in return? :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Precum is salty, but cum (semen) is actually sweet because it contains fructose. Most of us find that it tastes bitter because the taste-buds which detect bitterness is at the back of the throat. Try tasting semen (preferably your own - remember safe sex!) with the tip of your tongue and you'll find that it's sweet, cos that's where the sweet-tasting tastebuds are. :thumb:

• 7 months later...
Guest Sweet Cum

So far, no matter what I eat, my suckers have not said anything bad about my cum. Some say it is qite salty, some say it is very sweet and nice tasting. I dunno...as long as they don't say it tastes very very bad, i guess eat anything you want.

Guest bearbear

well, pre cum is always saltly but cum does not always taste the same, sometimes its saltly, sometimes fxxking very saltly, sometimes taste like cough mixture sometimes like coke lite.hehe

• 2 months later...
Guest boy2man

These past few weeks, I have a growing fantasy with giving someone a blowjob and then swallowing his load down my throat. The swallowing part turns me on immensely!

Though I know that I am not used to the taste and smell of cum, I would love to try swallowing (HIV- guys of course), heh!

I think it is difficult to swallow your own cum... Cos after cumming, most of our sexual desires disappears ratehr quickly... :P

But though with another guy, this desire can be prolonged, it might be better to swallow your partner's before you cum... You are on a sexual high and you will be more daring and willing to just do it... :P

I swallowed my partner's cum once... Before I came... *Heng ah*... :lol: Though I probably will not do it again, I was glad I did... :lol:

All men that oral me, swallow my cum. If you dun allow them to swallow, it like the sex it not complete, he get upset. I also shoot into the ass.

Wow, that was a risky fun for both of you, shoot into ass without condom? Better practice safe sex to prevent HIV spread :thumb:

Guest cum-eater

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe. :D

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe. :D

So how was the taste of the cum? sweet or ....? I personally found it towards to salty in general as most say so :lol:

Is cum good for facial ? Can made ppl look younger ???

Cum on your face might give you small dark brown spots which are actually viral warts. Some guys mistook these spots are signs of growing old, but actually some men in their 30s already have these spots, because they are caused by virus.

If dun swallow, must cum on their face,lip or moustache.

What the... :D I like it when guys cum on my face! :lol: :twisted:

According to a recent episode of Nip/Tuck, semen is good for the face.

But of course, u can't believe everything u see on tv, except if its a documentary.

But I guess its no harm either. Whatever turns u on!

There's a way to swallow your cum.

Lift your legs high over your head, with u lying on a bed.

Shake and shoot into your mouth. Then quickly swallow.

i love to swallow my bf cum. i think its a waste not to consume it. of coz i will swallow before i JO or else i will find it disgusting. and yes, both of us have been tested neg and thats make my swallowing experience more fun and safe.  :D

So how was the taste of the cum? sweet or ....? I personally found it towards to salty in general as most say so :lol:

depend leh...most of the time slight salty and rarely sweet. my ex used to be bitter..maybe he smoke?

oh ya my bf sperm comes w a tint of yellowish...not like my whitish type...normal? he is mid 30s.

Cum on your face might give you small dark brown spots which are actually viral warts. Some guys mistook these spots are signs of growing old, but actually some men in their 30s already have these spots, because they are caused by virus.

:o is this real, sound so scary. I have never heard this before....

Guest Guest_guest

:o is this real, sound so scary. I have never heard this before....

It is not surprising that you have not heard it before. Most guys posted about the wonderful things about sex in this forum, but very few posted about contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like warts (anal and penile warts), gonorrhea, syphilis etc.

Some doctors, when seeing the dark spots, will ask you not to worry about them. But if you are still young (maybe less than 40s) and are seeing more of such spots, you could always see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to ask for their opinion.

I always 'warn' others if I am about to climax.

hahaha, and do you say 'Thank You' after that? :D :oops:

nonetheless, it seems that you are a polite and caring guy to think that way.

Not polite lah. The other guy might not like the extra beverage that you are going to give him no matter how sweet your cum is. ha ha.

There was once this guy who asked me 'Can I shoot in your mouth'. I said 'better not'. A moment he said 'Can I shoot in your ass then'. I said 'No way!!!'. Finally he sheepishly asked "Cum on your face". 'No' I replied. He appeared sian after that. 'Cum on your chest' he tried again. I said 'ok lah'. That made him slightly happy. But I feel that you should only do what you feel comfortable and not do to others what you dont want them to do to you.

Copied the following from some straight blog for your perusal.......

According to the Re/Search Guide to Bodily Fluids (Paul Spinard, 1994), the average man produces about 3.5 mL of semen per ejaculation whose nutritional value is:

less than 1 calorie

150 mg. protien

11 mg. carbohydrates

6 mg. fat.

3 mg. cholesterol

7% US RDA potassium

3% US RDA copper

3% US RDA zinc

300 million spermatoza

(Someday men will have to have all this tattooed to the side of their hip, like a can of Coke or a box of Wheaties.)

It looks healthy enough per serving size, but when compared to breast milk (which has about 170 calories per cup), semen has about 40% more calories (about 230 calories per cup). High levels of fructose (fruit sugar!) is normal in the semen and this sugar comes almost entirely from the seminal vesicles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Fun Sperm Facts

For the "average" man, the ejaculate contains over 80 million sperm. In addition to the little wiggly things, semen contains (taken from several web sites):

water

ascorbic acid (vitamin C)

blood-group antigens

calcium (yes, just like milk!)

chlorine (add your own little contribution to cleanliness!)

cholesterol (Is this the "bad cholesterol" or "good cholesterol"?)

citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (what do you know, these are good for fertilization too!)

prostaglandins (fatty acids that, while not a hormone, perform hormone-like functions)

purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid

sodium (good to have, especially if you've been sweating a lot)

sorbitol, spermidine, spermine

vitamin B12 and zinc (you would think it's a multivitamin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Sperm Facts

Average volume of semen per ejaculation: 1-2 teaspoons

Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200

Average total amount of lifetime ejaculate: 18 quarts

Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour

Its muscle drives nature's only known rotary-joint. The tail SCREWS, not whips. (no pun)

Average number of calories in a teaspoon of semen: 7

Average duration of orgasm: 4 seconds

Average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a healthy man: 200 to 600 million

Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg: 3-4 inches

Sperm lifespan: 2.5 months from development to ejaculation

So is sperm healthy for us? Guess it is based on the fact written. My muscle tends to strink and unable to grow when i jerk off everyday. Think all my daily protein and vitamin intake got flashed away everyday. Can anyone verify this?

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.