Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimlo777

any cum lovers here?

I love to eat cums of guys I like. although so, some cum have very strong smell which makes me squirm, some can be too thick i can cough a few times after swallowing.

i always eat a sweet after swallowing to remove the after taste and smell.

I am a born cock worshipper and cum lover. I love to:

(a) suck a cock and feel it throbbing in my mouth as it shoots hot cum down my throat

(b) take the cock out of my mouth and watch it shooting cum and catching it in my palms and wiping the warm cum all over my face

© let my partner shoot his hot goo all over me

(d) then wipe it all off me with my fingers and lick them up.

my fantasy for now is to have 100 men masturbating shooting their hot spunk all over me drenching and drowning me in hot sperm. just the throught and my prick is now dripping wet with precum.

anyone ever tried cum with paenut butter and grape jelly toast

Ever tried cum inside MILO early in the morning first thing in the morning.

Ever tried cum on cold cheng thng

More suggested recipes for you:

1. Frying kway tiao with your cum .... like egg without yolk.

2. Make sandwich or salad with your cum .... like mayonnaise

3. Frying seafood hor-fun with your cum .... to make the gravy thick and sticky

4. Add into your ice kacang or cheng-loh instead of coconut milk ..... healthy ingredient

I don't ordinarily accept cum in my mouth as I much prefer seeing them shoot their load, but recently at a sauna in Bangkok, I was blowing this really cute dude in a dark corner of the steam room and I felt his contraction - no chance of seeing the shooting, I took it in the mouth... it was spicey hot! I finished him up and spat the load out expecting to find chilli flakes. None!

Treasure Island Media pxxn is for those who love to watch Bareback Sex, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Felching, Rimming, ThreeWays/Orgies etc, however if you only like asian, this is not the one for you, cos those pxxn stars are white & black :)

true true snowball :) do you know any Asian equivalent? I hope you do! Share? heh heh

• 8 months later...
Guest Thaiboyz

Once I was having a session with hot young hunk. He was sitting on me and started to rock with hard dick inside him. Out of sudden, he exploded his cum all over me. I never enjoyed cum on me especially anywhere above my neck. However most of cum landed on my cheeks, forehead and on my lips. Gosh I just couldn't my mouth and he was still closing his eyes enjoying his aftermath. I felt the world has stopped spinning haha with his cum on my lips, dripping sideway down my jaws. No choice but hv to use my hand to wipe it off, forcing him to stand up so tat I could wipe off his loads off my face and hair :)

Once I was having a session with hot young hunk. He was sitting on me and started to rock with hard dick inside him. Out of sudden, he exploded his cum all over me. I never enjoyed cum on me especially anywhere above my neck. However most of cum landed on my cheeks, forehead and on my lips. Gosh I just couldn't my mouth and he was still closing his eyes enjoying his aftermath. I felt the world has stopped spinning haha with his cum on my lips, dripping sideway down my jaws. No choice but hv to use my hand to wipe it off, forcing him to stand up so tat I could wipe off his loads off my face and hair :)

hahaha

sounds sexy and hot fun

Guest our tholices

used to like swallow my bf but recently after swallowing, my body reacts badly...my throat will going into 'eruption' wanting me to vomit and spit out...why huh? its like pleghm in my mouth. something wrong w his cum or me?

Many years ago when I was still in my 20s, I had sex with my then-boyfriend often at his new flat... yes, before his family moved in (for about 2 years).

I always insist of sucking him dry - I had got accustomed to the taste of his cum and no, I am still alive and healthy today.Cum-tasting is quite fun, if and only if, you know and trust that giver well.

More suggested recipes for you:

1. Frying kway tiao with your cum .... like egg without yolk.

2. Make sandwich or salad with your cum .... like mayonnaise

3. Frying seafood hor-fun with your cum .... to make the gravy thick and sticky

4. Add into your ice kacang or cheng-loh instead of coconut milk ..... healthy ingredient

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......U guys are crazy funny LOL!

Will you be bringing a container of cum next time you visit your favorite zhe char or dessert stall? Or milk it on the spot and ask them to 'keh liao (add ingredient)?

Guest I Luv Cum

So far, apart from my own, I've only swallowed my bf's cum. Usually during when I am blowing him. He does the same for me too, and it's real erotic to know when someone is willing to swallow my load, especially when he's my bf. Sometimes when I jo my bf and he cums on his chest/navel area, I will use my tongue to leak his cum off, before proceeding to lick clean his dick head. Everytime I do that, he will squirm and moan and gives me a very innocent smile at the end. No need to mention, he will return the favour on me... :)

I only only swallow my bf's cum. He generally chums a lot and would instantly fill my whole mouth with it. I would then swallow it whole without much hesitation. What I love about it is the feeling of the pulsing of his dick in my mouth as he cums. As he cums quite a fair bit, the pulses was also a lot. That turns me on even more and I would cum after that. The smell of his cum was the smell of cum I guess. As he fill my mouth with his army, the smell would also automatically goes to the back of my nose. It's his, I love it.

Was on coach with 2 pasengers infront and the driver.

Me and my bf sat behind.

Lowered my jeans and my bf bj me.

To avoid mess, he swallowed all of it.

I was so high and hard!

Told him to repeat that on our next trip....

I ate cum when I am super high or I really really like that guy :oops: Even though cum makes my stomach queasy ...

yes cum makes me choke and feel nauseous...its like glue stuck in the airway....sometimes it makes my tummy ache.

Was on coach with 2 pasengers infront and the driver.

Me and my bf sat behind.

Lowered my jeans and my bf bj me.

To avoid mess, he swallowed all of it.

I was so high and hard!

Told him to repeat that on our next trip....

nice and a hot one =)

would love to experience that too

Guest stiffneck

Met a guy from Blowing Wind.

Drove me to a quite place.

He blow me nice, and kept me hard.

Watching pxxn, while enjoying a smoke.

I cum and cum, i cum 3 times.

He ate it all up.

He said it taste good.

WOnder if he like to share the experience here.

although we cant be 'impregnante' to give birth, some of us always feel that swallowing the cum is like swallowing the bf essence ...its feel so intimate and personal, having his cum inside u.

although we cant be 'impregnante' to give birth, some of us always feel that swallowing the cum is like swallowing the bf essence ...its feel so intimate and personal, having his cum inside u.

You never knows, who knows you may go into labour 9 months later and give birth to something??? :)

i have nvr try others cum before, but i did tried my own, it tastes awful..i dunno, maybe i jus cnt tahan eating cum, though i nvr try others b4..but i cnt even bring myself to taste mine, let alone others,haix

You brought my happiness to its peak, along with my soul. Then, you threw me down without a warning, leaving me in pieces which cannot be mended, especially my broken heart

Guest Better than SK II Mask

If i have sex with my boy, i'll make sure i eat up every single drop of his love juices ...

if both of us not into mood of sex but would just like to 'off load' then we'll jo and collect our cums in a container. Then later mix it with egg whites. Use a painting brush and apply the mixture (cum+egg white) on the face. This is a very good purifying masks !!! can remove blackheads :clap: :thumb:

Guest stiffneck

If i have sex with my boy, i'll make sure i eat up every single drop of his love juices ...

if both of us not into mood of sex but would just like to 'off load' then we'll jo and collect our cums in a container. Then later mix it with egg whites. Use a painting brush and apply the mixture (cum+egg white) on the face. This is a very good purifying masks !!! can remove blackheads :clap: :thumb:

SURE or not?!?!?!

Will smell ... fishy

eat cum will kanna anything not

It's not about whether you will, or will not, get any nasty things from eating cum. It's more like a higher risk associated with it, and that's it. But it's best not to eat. If you really want to (like me), then make sure that there are no open sores in your mouth.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

Guest Better than SK II Mask

SURE or not?!?!?!

Will smell ... fishy

Try out if you dun believe me ... agreed that it smell alittle fishy but you add some lemon to it if you find the smell too strong.

• 1 month later...
Guest Keefey88

I love blowing my bf while he is lying on the bed. Then just when he is about to cum, he'll get up and flip me over, then pin me down and shoot all over my hungry face and mouth before telling me to clean "it" up...:)... Love it when he whispers "I love you" after I've been his good boy...:)... We alway cuddle up naked after that...:)

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.