Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest darkflame

Damn, this thread makes me so horny. I haven't released for 10 odd days now and I seriously feel like blowing my load to eat it.

I don't know how weird is this, but when I'm extremely horny, I'm excited to taste bodily fluids, whether cum or sweat.

Would love to cuddle up with my loved one nude, bathed in cum and sweat post-sex. Can feel his bare skin against mine. :D

Guest boy2man

I love blowing my bf while he is lying on the bed. Then just when he is about to cum, he'll get up and flip me over, then pin me down and shoot all over my hungry face and mouth before telling me to clean "it" up...:)... Love it when he whispers "I love you" after I've been his good boy...:)... We alway cuddle up naked after that...:)

Awww so envious...

Guest born to suck cock

Well any teen here wants some of mine? Lol.. 18 170 55 slim chn teen here..lol..

Am not a teen but hell yes I'd be happy to drain you dry, nothing better then sucking a hard teen cock and playing with his balls, waiting for him to shoot his load deep into my mouth

Young 40 English guy, great sucker with a huge cock

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Its the lubricant on the condom, not the cum, that causes your diarrhea. :B)

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

......On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy..........

I think it takes much more than 15mins to digest whatever that is eaten (or swallowed) before you poop it out. So it is not likely to be cum......

I heard from some friends its very healthy to consume?? pure protein and some other nutrients? anyone knows if it does increase the chances of catching hiv if the person has them if swallow cum? and I don't think cum is sweet... if nt may indicate some diabetic issues??? =/

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Guest Guest

yes happened to me before.

everytime i swallow the cum, my tummy will get sharp pain and i have to run to the toilet to poo.

but after building up the resistance by eating cum every week, i dont feel the tummyache anymore.

and also, i wonder why some bottoms can get fxxked anytime and then still can go out shopping after that? dont their ass feels sore and loose?

I think it takes much more than 15mins to digest whatever that is eaten (or swallowed) before you poop it out. So it is not likely to be cum......

ya lo food takes a few hrs to go thru the stomach and intestines so its not the cum la, maybe its the condom or lube or just psychological fear.. anyways i dont think u can get HIV from cum, more so if you have ulcers inside ur mouth and the person just nice got a sore on his cock. not to mention bareback sex carries a higher risk

I think it's cum allergy.

Usually it's not supposed to make you feel ill or something.

Speaking of cum and nutrients, it reminds me of those people proud to 'survive on cum solely' from their boyfriends. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Taste bud

It it taste:

Bitter - the guy is on heavy medication so be warned.

Sweet - most likely a diabetic patient so be warned.

Salty - quite normal i think

Any other taste you guys encountered?

Guest Guest

Okay, I am the guy who started this thread.

Just and update on the status of my stomach after my post last Friday.

Saturday - Did it with a 21 y.o. chap, swallowed just a bit, slight diarrhea

Sunday - Did it with 37 y.o. chap, swallowed one drop, diarrhea like hell

Monday - Did it with 27 y.o. chap, swallowed few drops, no diarrhea at all

Hmm... Strange! What's wrong with my stomach, or what's wrong with their cum?

Btw, all the flings were from Grindr - haha!

Guest Guest

Guest manlybi

i guess is the food u eat before yr blow job

I think your body is trying to tell you that you should take that 27yo as your boyfriend because ur body did not reject him.

Guest Owncum

I eat my own cum all the time and I don't feel anything :)

Just really hot :)

For years, I have been eating my own cum all the time too and I also don't feel anything...Just really hot and delicious too :)

Guest Guest 1

Okay so pretty much the same thing is happening to me... but one with one guy! I just started sucking this guy off pretty regularly... and I noticed that everytime I do it... I get like the runs 15-30 minutes after. Its weird because I havent noticed it happening with anyone else... I wonder if it has something to do with him.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I saw this very funny question in a Taiwan gay forum "茹素者可以生吞活體射出的好幾億隻的精蟲嗎?" which can be translated as "Can a Vegetarian swallow cum which have billions of spermatozoons (or sperms)?" Any expert want to share your view? :whistle:

Guest Da Vinci

A strict vegetarian might not even though a really horny one will. It depends on whether your morals get in the way of your having fun.

Then again you'll need health to be horny and with vegetarians... :wacko: !

You're talking Da Vinci Code? Cheem !!

haha cute.

so going by that line of thought, it's also questionable if they can drink yakult, because it contains bacteria that aids digestion.

also, what about people who strictly do not believe in killing lives, yet have to take anti-biotics to kill the germs/bacteria inside their bodies?

This thread is a :lol: from top to bottom.

I think what is yet to be life is not life.

And I'm not too sure about the bacterias/germs part, but are vegetarians discouraged from eating them? Technically they are not 'animals' anymore, you see. And another question: does ingesting these bacterias/germs kill them? If not, should it matter?

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

why most people always link Vegetarian with religion? he / she can be nothing to do with that,

just purely for health issue

Yeah, people become vegetarians for various reasons.

Whether or not you can swallow cum will depend on your purpose. If you are protesting against animal slaughter or ecological inefficiency of energy usage, then cum-swallowing is a non-issue.

The 'grey area' begins when we're talking religions. What are they propagating against?

The consumption of life? Aren't plants living?

The killing of life? Are sperms living organisms?

Deprivation of one's chance to live? Giving birth to one child means million deprivations, shall we stop procreate?

Spiritual impurity? Alright, whatever.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I saw this very funny question in a Taiwan gay forum "茹素者可以生吞活體射出的好幾億隻的精蟲嗎?" which can be translated as "Can a Vegetarian swallow cum which have billions of spermatozoons (or sperms)?" Any expert want to share your view? :whistle:

They cannot slap my butt, because their action will KILL billions of my pretty cells.

Can a vegatarian (who is one cos of religion) even masturbate - if the billions of spermatozoa are 'terminated' when they cum..

older4younger

Guest Centrino

Vegetarians can swallow mock-cum....

Recipe for mock-cum: 1 teaspoon Corn flour, 1 glass of warm water. Mix them together until you get a starch like mixture. Swallow it warm.

Edited by Centrino

Guest Guest

Vegetarians can swallow eat mock-cum....

Recipe for mock-cum: 1 teaspoon Corn flour, 1 glass of warm water. Mix them together until you get a starch like mixture. Swallow it warm.

Best Answer so far !! like those mock chicken, fish, abalone etc. :lol:

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.