Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

:D My first and only encounter sofar was when i did it with a cute young guy of about 20(?), we were performing oral sex on each other and he suddenly shot his cum into my mouth, I did not shallow but i could taste his cum at that instant. I spit it out immediately but my taste bud signaled to me that it was somehow sweet.....hehehe

• 1 month later...
Guest boy2man

It's been months now and yet I'm still harbouring this fantasy of swallowing. Haha, maybe I'm just deprived lah. Jerk off then everything will be fine. LOL.

Isnt swallowing cum dangerous?

According to research, there is a slight risk of catching STDs, including HIV, from swallowing the cum of infected persons.

So, guys, if you're partner insists on cumming in your mouth, make sure there are no sores or cuts in your mouth. Or to be really safe, get him to put on a flavoured condom before you suck his dick.

If you really want to swallow your partner's cum, you first have to be absolutely sure that he is not carrying any STD or HIV. That means the suckee should prove to you - i.e. the sucker - that he is free of STDs.

As with everything risky, the choice is yours, and your life, as well as your partner's, is in your hands.

:B)

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest Guest
If you really want to swallow your partner's cum, you first have to be absolutely sure that he is not carrying any STD or HIV. That means the suckee should prove to you - i.e. the sucker - that he is free of STDs.

Yes, yes, got to make a checklist -- check everything before oral:

1. Medical cert show no STD - tick

2. Medical cert show no Hep-A, B, C - tick

3. Medical cert show no AIDS - tick

4. No mouth sores or cut - tick

5. No sore throat - tick

6. No sharp-edged denture - tick

7. Condom in good conditions (optional) - tick

8. etc ...

If everything OK, then say "darling, come, I suck u ... " :D

If everything OK, then say "darling, come, I suck u ... " :D

:lol: Smart ass! :lol: You don't have to take it so literally! Just use your own discretion!

Either way, everyone's got to be ready to accept the risks involved that comes (no pun intended) with the choices he makes! :B)

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

some pple like to be forced to swallow - u might like to try some bondage and suck someone and swallow b4 u cum.

ya my first time swallowing of cum was being forced and threaten to by a guy. after that incident, i came to enjoy it and now whenever i suck a cock n never swallow i find that something is missing

Guest boy2man
some pple like to be forced to swallow - u might like to try some bondage and suck someone and swallow b4 u cum.

ya my first time swallowing of cum was being forced and threaten to by a guy. after that incident, i came to enjoy it and now whenever i suck a cock n never swallow i find that something is missing

Hmm, I suppose someone would have to 'force' me then... but it's so fake to tell the guy to force me to suck him off! Haha...

Guest fm am

I had one particular bad experience with a rough top. He was just grabbing the back of my hair and just rammed his rod in my mouth. I pulled his hand away but his hand came back to grab my hair again. It was quite painful. And he would ram his cock to the hilt of my thoart causing me to gag and he seemed to enjoy hearing that and would ram his cock closer as I tried to pull away. Finally I had enough and just pushed him off and left the room. What an inconsiderate asshole.

Guest Guest

Yeah tops should see how the sucker performs first. u can see if they like to be dominated or not.

Thos who are btm sluts like it a bit rough.

Of course dun get too rough lah.

otherwise btm bite u - then like crab bite maybe even die.

• 2 months later...
Guest boy2man

Okay I found some fellow acquaintances who I trusted to shoot their load down my throat... I knelt down in front of them and engulfed their dick with my mouth and made sure they forced me to swallow. It was really tough at first and I gagged the first few times, but now it's getting better...

hmm i got a suggestion....collect cum in a cup add alittle sugar to make it taste sweet and put ice =x so its nice =x and drink it like a carrot plus vege juice drink =x

Since we humans, especially the Chinese have found ways and means of cooking nearly every part of any animal, fish, reptile n even insect, i wonder if there exist any cum cuisine? We use/drink blood from chicken, pigs n even snakes; we eat all kinds of skin n organs which dun poison us; so how cum i've not come across any dishes like fish-sperm omelette, pork-ribs marinated in horse-cum, salmon poached in (yr) lover's cum (imagine a resort on valentine's day, where lover's cum are extracted, cooked and served to each other?). So BWers, in yr myriad travels and experiences, has anyone cum across any kind of cum cuisine? other then the one talked about in this thread?

Guest Guest40s

My young exbf used to swallow my sperm every weekend for 2years and after we broke off, I met a few young guys and they also like to swallow my sperm automatically. I met a 32yrs guy who told me that my sperm tasted nice, not too fishy, abit sweet and I fed him 6 times in 3 days within one week. After that he asked for everyday feeding which I rejected him. Hope I can find a regular buddy or bf for regular feeding to be safe. :)

erm guest40s.... a warning to you....dont eat too much sweet things...because you might have a high risk of getting diabetes....because sweet cum doesnt just generate =x....ya get what i meant??lols..to make things clearer...my bf is diabetic...so i know =x diabetics have sweet urine and cum...erm i have not tasted his urine b4...but he did tat himself...just to please my curious mind =p but i did tasted his cum b4...so i know =p

Guest Guest
erm guest40s.... a warning to you....dont eat too much sweet things...because you might have a high risk of getting diabetes....because sweet cum doesnt just generate =x....ya get what i meant??lols..to make things clearer...my bf is diabetic...so i know =x diabetics have sweet urine and cum...erm i have not tasted his urine b4...but he did tat himself...just to please my curious mind =p but i did tasted his cum b4...so i know =p

u funny leh...actually it is understood that if ants crawl around urine, it means it has glucose it in...so no need to ask ur bf to taste his own pee.

for cum i dunno about it but u can try leaving it on one place and see if it attract cum eating ants lolol.

hmm i got a suggestion....collect cum in a cup add alittle sugar to make it taste sweet and put ice =x so its nice =x and drink it like a carrot plus vege juice drink =x

Since we humans, especially the Chinese have found ways and means of cooking nearly every part of any animal, fish, reptile n even insect, i wonder if there exist any cum cuisine? We use/drink blood from chicken, pigs n even snakes; we eat all kinds of skin n organs which dun poison us; so how cum i've not come across any dishes like fish-sperm omelette, pork-ribs marinated in horse-cum, salmon poached in (yr) lover's cum (imagine a resort on valentine's day, where lover's cum are extracted, cooked and served to each other?). So BWers, in yr myriad travels and experiences, has anyone cum across any kind of cum cuisine? other then the one talked about in this thread?

hi,

ya, i am also fascinated by the cooking of cum and eating it.

i am a cum fetish and i love to play with cum and i have thought of cooking my own cum too. but so far have not tried yet

i once cruise the delta pool and end up with this cute (rain lookalike hottie) in the delta sports complex level 2 toilet cubicle. i let him penetrate me without a condom and we were both very horny and off the head. after half an hour, he came inside me and then withdrew his cock with sperm dribbling still. he then turn me around and forced mme to suck his tool dry while hot sperm still flowing out of my arse when i stood down. felt disgusting at first but there's no shit on his cock so ok. but i din swallow and just rinse my mouth and spit out. so slutty right? :D

i once cruise the delta pool and end up with this cute (rain lookalike hottie) in the delta sports complex level 2 toilet cubicle. i let him penetrate me without a condom and we were both very horny and off the head. after half an hour, he came inside me and then withdrew his cock with sperm dribbling still. he then turn me around and forced mme to suck his tool dry while hot sperm still flowing out of my arse when i stood down. felt disgusting at first but there's no shit on his cock so ok. but i din swallow and just rinse my mouth and spit out. so slutty right? :D

:o:huh: Oh my god :o:o

:ph34r: Bless you :unsure::ph34r:

Guest Guest

I always do that for my bf. But ok, I wash out my ass real clean before sex. After he cums, I lick and suck off whatever sperm that's left on his cock. Slutty? maybe. Delicious? Of course. I've taken cum from 5 or 6 guys within 30mins. My fantasy? Eat so much cum till I don't need dinner.

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.