Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

• 10 months later...

any cum lovers here?

I love to eat cums of guys I like. although so, some cum have very strong smell which makes me squirm, some can be too thick i can cough a few times after swallowing.

i always eat a sweet after swallowing to remove the after taste and smell.

Hmmm I only do it for the guy i like/love. But usually will do it if I am blowing him then he cum, But if i am jerking him then I dun think I will purposely sallow it unless I really like that guy bah. I might still ( usually not ) allow those I dun like/love to cum inside my mouth if i am blowing him BUT will spit it out str8 away and rinse my mouth. ha ha

So I dun think I have the fantasy of eating it. It just like the normal thing to do at the correct timing.

But I do agree , I dun mind others but I dun think I can accept my own, funny :)

I can only eat my partner's cum if I haven't cummed. Once I do I cannot stand the sight of it! Gross!

But if you want nice sweet tasting cum, have fruits the day before and refrain from smoking, drinking as it will cause it to be bitter! :angry:

But when I was younger I love cumming on myself and position such that when I cum it will enter my mouth :thumb:

Nowadays I just like it on my face and body! The warm feeling when it touches you! Oh man... :twisted:

I love to swallow my bf's cum when he comes in my mouth!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

there is a higher risk to swallow the cum another stranger than ur bf (if it is the same one).

For your bf, you know his health condition provided he is truthful. For a stranger, the risk is at both extreme (just like striking a toto). Just be more aware and practise safe sex.

any cum lovers here?

I love to eat cums of guys I like. although so, some cum have very strong smell which makes me squirm, some can be too thick i can cough a few times after swallowing.

i always eat a sweet after swallowing to remove the after taste and smell.

If you want sweet tasting cum, drink some alcohol. eat bitter gourd or pineapples. Yummylicious!! :thumb: :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Hey Everyone,

Better be careful swallowing cum. For those who love doing Oral sex (BJ, French Kiss, etc) to take precaution especially when you are having multiple sex partner. Sometimes we do not know if that someone might have bleeding gums or gum infections and etc... Better not to brush teeth or use mouthwash 2hrs before engaging sex.

You may also contracted with Sexual Transmitted Infection (STI) for example: Warts, Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and etc; and some of this STI do not have CURE! and it's worst if your contracted with HIV which is best known for targeting the T cells of the immune system. However, it can also attack cells of the brain, nervous system, digestive system, lymphatic system, and other parts of the body.

Pre-cum and cum itself contained HIV Virus. You might not want to take the risk!

We would personally recommended for you use flavor condom for both oral & penetrative sex and for your own safety.

Rgds

msmresources :)

E: msm.resources@afa.org.sg

AfA_MSM, not to brush teeth before sex that most peopel understood, but why not use mouthwash? can explain?

Hello Snowball,

Never use mouthwash 2hrs prior into engaging unprotected oral sex is because mouthwash contained alcohol and alcohol could open up the pore in your mouth. If the receiver happen to be HIV positive then the giver used mouthwash before giving oral sex, then there might be an exchanging in body-fluid. Mouthwash should only be use after Oral sex to killed the bacteria.

Remember to use protection just to be safe and It is good also for you to do regular HIV testing to ensure you know your status.

Rgds

msmresources:)

E:msmrecources@afa.org.sg

Hello Snowball,

Never use mouthwash 2hrs prior into engaging unprotected oral sex is because mouthwash contained alcohol and alcohol could open up the pore in your mouth. If the receiver happen to be HIV positive then the giver used mouthwash before giving oral sex, then there might be an exchanging in body-fluid. Mouthwash should only be use after Oral sex to killed the bacteria.

Remember to use protection just to be safe and It is good also for you to do regular HIV testing to ensure you know your status.

Rgds

msmresources:)

E:msmrecources@afa.org.sg

As far as I know not all mouthwash contains alcohol .. I normally choose those which doesn't contain alcohol at all. Does it mean it is safer to use a non-alcoholic mouthwash before oral sex?

thanks

Hey Snowball,

No problem. Keep asking me question on your doubt or things that you are not sure. I be glad in answering your question. This message goes to everyone too.

Keep on practice safe sex and take extra precaution. Don't take things lightly because there is consequences.

Take care!

Regards

E: msm.resources@afa.org.sg

Hey Snowball,

No problem. Keep asking me question on your doubt or things that you are not sure. I be glad in answering your question. This message goes to everyone too.

Keep on practice safe sex and take extra precaution. Don't take things lightly because there is consequences

Assuming there are no open sore in mouth or gums and you swallowed some precum or cum and that guy is HIV positive, what will happen?

In order to understand how the virus behaves, you need to know they cannot survive in our saliva. They need a "salty" environment like semen, precum, blood etc to thrive. Therefire the transfer has to be direct from the source to the sore (your supposed ulcer in the mouth, or a raw tear in your asshole). If none of these are present, the virus (cum) gets swallowed and will normally die in our strong stomach acid.

BUT caution... some of our "tears" are microscopic so we wont even know it is there. Especially for think skinned areas like the insides of our mouth.

At the end of the day, everything is a risk.

As far as I know not all mouthwash contains alcohol .. I normally choose those which doesn't contain alcohol at all. Does it mean it is safer to use a non-alcoholic mouthwash before oral sex?

Hey unitight & other users,

Thank you for the questions.

It is definitely safer to use non-alcoholic mouthwash before oral sex if you wanna kill the bacteria i your mouth but you can also simply use the mouthwash at the very least 1hr before you know you will be engaging the oral sex.

There is also varieties flavored condom for you to try. I would highly recommended that eating cum is still risky even though there is no ulcer or open wound in the mouth but you might not know that there might be bleeding gum or gum infection and etc which the risk might be high.

By doing regular testing will also help you to know your status and please make it a habit and regular routine in your life.

I hope that I've answer to your doubts and if you or other user got any other question or doubt, please do no hesitate to contact AfA Office @ 62540212 or email me directly to msm.resources@afa.org.sg

Thank you.

Regards

Assuming there are no open sore in mouth or gums and you swallowed some precum or cum and that guy is HIV positive, what will happen?

Hi applepie,

Good question there!

Assuming that you swallowed some precum or a cum from a HIV positive person, the risk is high!

Like i said in my previous post that as long as there is exchanging in body fluid, the risk is high.

The oral giver might not have open wound or ulcer in the mouth but how can one really a sure that there is totally no open wound!

The receiver can always push to the limit and end up giver is deep throat the receiver and there is a risk there because the food we eat everyday might give a little little cut in your throat.

So i do appreciate if you all play safe and maybe practice monogamous relationship and stay faithful to one partner.

I hope that I've answer to your doubts and if you or other user got any other question or doubt, please do no hesitate to contact AfA Office @ 62540212 or email me directly to msm.resources@afa.org.sg

Thank you.

Regards

Guest loveoldman

In order to understand how the virus behaves, you need to know they cannot survive in our saliva. They need a "salty" environment like semen, precum, blood etc to thrive. Therefire the transfer has to be direct from the source to the sore (your supposed ulcer in the mouth, or a raw tear in your asshole). If none of these are present, the virus (cum) gets swallowed and will normally die in our strong stomach acid.

BUT caution... some of our "tears" are microscopic so we wont even know it is there. Especially for think skinned areas like the insides of our mouth.

At the end of the day, everything is a risk.

I do go to saunas to check out guys and i always practise safe sex, but most people i encountered in saunas do blow job without condoms, why r they risking their life? ok i admit i had std from going to sauna, but it wasn't HIV, i became a bit paranoid now when having sex, i usually go to a well-lit room (in sauna) and first examine his cock before having sex (of course with condom), but there is no sure sign if he is HIV positive, well life is a risk anyway.

when i go holiday w my bf, i will be eating his cum day/night and sometimes afternoon daily.

nourishing for me, damaging for him.

Wow, eat cum as breakfast, dinner and sometimes lunch?! save $$$ on meals. How about tea-breaks and supper -- also cum??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumeater

I once met a GWM from Australia in the old Diamond. He had the biggest balls I've ever seen! like big oranges. I lap up every drop of his cum. So much of it, I skipped dinner that day without feeling hungry. I just love eating cum!

• 2 weeks later...

I love a guy to cum in my mouth.

The best one was a 9". His cock was big enough for me to suck it and wank it with my hand at the same time. He really lost it. He quickly began to moan, and I knew he was close, so I kept on going. He cummed in about 45 secs and the feeling was awesome as he shot into me.

When I worked overseas in Asia, I used to regularly gather young guys in their early 20s and late teens to contribute their cum to me. I would asked them their age first before I pick them and take them home. It became a habit because I think it gave me more youthful energy and indirectly increase my testosterone level and definitely maintain the smoothness of my skin. After a while, I got really sick of the smell because young guys' cum actually smelt a lot like fish oil and I felt nauseous. That ended my cum swallowing adventure !

Guest gay cum lover

I love to swallow - the more the merrier. My fantasy is a bunch of horny guys all wanking into my waiting mouth. I'm happy to do this in the open somewhere - someone needs to coordinate, but I'll suck and swallow all of you!

Guest gay cum lover

boys - I'll gladly kneel in front of many of you - fill my mouth with your cum and piss - i'm an oral slut wanting to be used. tell me where to be and i'm your slave!

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.