Male HQ

How long does it take u to cum - Cum Fast / Cum Slow + Sexual Edging = Cum Control (compiled)

Guest cumfast

Guest cumfast

how long do u guys take to cum when masterbate?i realise i cum very quick in less than 5 mins. anyway to prolong my cum? my partner feels it really boring to have sex with me cos i cum too fast and it is affecting our r/s.i am facing alot of pressure from him. so sad.

Well, I have the opposite problem... :oops:

My partner will complain and ask me to cum faster... He say I fxxk till his ass feel too raw... Not advertising hor... Just that I need to learn to cum faster... :(

Anyway, Oral, sometimes, the guy just wanna have a longer sex session...

But cumfast, you probably need to learn cum control... When masturbating, jerk till you're almost about to cum and then stop and control yourself from wanting to cum... Use your ass muscles and all... Then when the feeling subside, jerk off again and control again... Soon, it will be natural for you to cum later... If really bad, you might want to speak to a doctor...

Guest shooter
how long do u guys take to cum when masterbate?i realise i cum very quick in less than 5 mins. anyway to prolong my cum? my partner feels it really boring to have sex with me cos i cum too fast and it is affecting our r/s.i am facing alot of pressure from him. so sad.

some people cum fast when jo, and even faster when having sex - are you in this category? there are articles on the net that you might want to look on how to help you prolonging your [premature] ejaculation.

my question to you: when you ejaculated, during sex, how does your body/mind react? can you keep the sexual tempo of your partner who is yet to orgas/ejaculate? do you turn into 'dead wood'? do you tell him to 'pause' before your horny feeling gets revitalised? it is common for man, with orgasm/ejaculation that the body needs to perk up again and hence, causing a temporary halt to any sexual play.

it is always good to discuss about the subject with your bf - and adjust the sexual play.

Guest cumfast

i cum even faster when he blows me...my cock is just too sensitive and each time i have sex i kept on tinking that i am abt to cum and came...my bf wants to have longer sex w me but finds it boring...i am beginning to think that he is having sex outside cos lately, he no longer wants to have sex w me. Also, the prob is after i cum, my cock cannot get hard after some time...sigh. do u all think that visiting a doctor will help? wat can the dr do? give you medication?

Guest HappyBoi

i have the same problem. I cum pretty fast. BF likes to do 69 but after 2 min i have to ask him to stop cos i will cum if he continues.

Sometimes bf feels not shiok as he has to pause while having fun.

Think i need help too.

i cum even faster when he blows me...my cock is just too sensitive and each time i have sex i kept on tinking that i am abt to cum and came...my bf wants to have longer sex w me but finds it boring...i am beginning to think that he is having sex outside cos lately, he no longer wants to have sex w me. Also, the prob is after i cum, my cock cannot get hard after some time...sigh. do u all think that visiting a doctor will help? wat can the dr do? give you medication?

relationship is not based on sex only. if a couple really love each other, instead of avoiding the problem or breaking off the relationship, both will learn to help each other and compromise or so.

after all, relationship is about doing things together and not that solely sex.

firstly... your concern for cumming fast is during intercourse? or during JO or BJ? if you cum fast during intercourse....

1) watch TV during sex. (not p--n) this is just to make you less excited. thus can last longer.

2) for starting period.... skip all foreplay, go to sex directly... will able to last longer... do this a few times to let your body get used to it. fast cuming is mental caused.

3) when you masturbate, take your time....dun cum too fast. try to make your body resist the urge to cum....

4) [learnt this from a friend] 1 hour before you will ahve sex, coat yoru dick with a layer of powder and leave it to dry.... will not be as sensitive. [put a condom on and do not oral though....]

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

I guess the solution is to relieve the tight foreskin problem (circumcision or stretching of the foreskin) and then desensitised the head. These take some time.

aiyoh so your solution to "cuming too fast because too shiok" is to cut off the cock skin?

Very drastic right? Like that, I should also cut off my nose because I get flu... or cut off my hand because I keep JOing? Scary.... :D

"Cum control" should be taught as an O level subject. Too many Singaporeans think sex is like a 100 meter race. Slow down and enjoy lah... unless you're paying him by the hour.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess the solution is to relieve the tight foreskin problem (circumcision or stretching of the foreskin) and then desensitised the head. These take some time.

aiyoh so your solution to "cuming too fast because too shiok" is to cut off the cock skin?

Very drastic right? Like that, I should also cut off my nose because I get flu... or cut off my hand because I keep JOing? Scary.... :D

Sigh, sometimes people choose to read or hear what they want only

Like I said, he can choose circumcision (drastic? Millions of people do/did it) OR stretching the foreskin.

I'm just giving options. Doesn't mean he has to do the circumcision method if he thinks its drastic.

And your analogy of cutting off nose due to flu is not only drastic, but downright idiotic.

But for some people, this cumming too fast problem can be quite serious. It affects their sex lives quite badly. And if stretching foreskin takes too long or does not work, circumcision is an option.

You are top or btm? Usually tops have this problem. Can be performance anxiety, your btm there legs open and submitting to you and you feel the need to fxxk him good then you lose control and he feels disappointed. Your manhood questioned as a top are you worthy?

Like some said here you don't have to think of fxxking only, use fingers and tongue to stimulate his hole till you feel him close while you try to cool down. Then fxxk him then stop and use fingers.

If you do it expertly, he will be moaning too much to care how u do it.

If like one of my top he can cum after 3 strokes and if quickly withdraw his cock will autocum like me a btm. Only cure for him is to use cock de-sensitising cream. But after that he cannot get hard. He's manly looking and now he gives up and be btm like me.

My problem is that sometimes, even after a long time of screwing, I can't even cum inside another guy's ass, even though my d@#k is still hard! Of course, I always wear condoms. Does anyone have any advice to solve my problem?

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

My problem is that sometimes, even after a long time of screwing, I can't even cum inside another guy's ass, even though my d@#k is still hard! Of course, I always wear condoms. Does anyone have any advice to solve my problem?

I faced the same situation as you sometimes. After almost 30 mins or more, i still couldnt reach my orgasm but i remained hard. I have to JO to make myself cum. However, there were cases when i could cum less than five mins but i held back. Once i have by-pass this stage, i will take a long time to cum. It can also due to excitement and other factors, i can cum more easily if that guy is really my type and reacted as horny as me. :P

oooo btm sure like it alot...can keep thrusting. haha

• 3 years later...

I recently came across a term called edging. Not too sure wat is it but i think by its simple definition it is stimulating the cock but dun let it cum so fast. So i thought it's some kind of cum control exercise.

Is edging similar to cum control?

I read somewhere that to cum control, a guy when masturbating will stop jerking at the point before the shoot out. Then continue again until he want to shoot.

For edging, i'm think if it can be done with a buddy just like jo buddies. But stimulating a guy's cock how to know if he going to cum and how to know when to stop? Is it thru his moaning and body signals like he starting to feel more shoik?

As for myself, i dun really know how to edge. If what i describe is correct - jerking but stop before the point of cum. Then i quite dun know how to do. Sometimes i try but before i can know the point of before cum, it's too late and i cum. Sometimes i can stop n my cock only give a few drops of cum...a bit of diluted feeling, but i feel some orgasms. Is that how edging is?

Can eding be done while watching pxxn? I can feel super horny while watch n jerk...sometimes jerking to the rythum of the guy fxxking. And usually i hard to hold back n cum.

Can edging be taught or only experiment until get it? If can be taught, wonder if any guy here can help me with a practical session?? hehehe. Like you hold my dick n show me how edging is done, then show me how u edge your cock also. Then i practice n u tell me if i do correctly or not. Btw is edging done the same way i masturbate or is there a different way to stimulate the cock. I also dun mind a video of a guy showing how to edge. If edging can be done with buddy, then it's like a higher level of mutual jo. :)

I wanna try edging too, the place must be safe and comfy

Same here or we can do a 3some

Hmm I've tried edging on myself b4 and whenever i get the urge to cum i either slow down or pause for awhile...

I don't understand how you can do this for someone else? Unless you know that person really well I suppose?

Yeah i think it'll work best when u feel secure with the other person?

Seems kiny to try this with someone else =D

There's always another secret.

Guest cumcum

Interesting to do 3some edging...hahaha

But whether 3some or buddy, this is wat we can do.

Both take turns to stimulate each other for 1min at a time. So i play his cock for 1min and he play mine for 1 min. After 1min must switch over and turns. Dun be greedy to enjoy longer, otherwise u cum 1st then not much fun unless u can continue. So in this 1min, u can choose to stroke the cock or suck. As long as u do anything for 1min to give pleasure. Well, i think if both agree can even do rimming or nipple play. Just take turns to do for 1min. So that the cock will have a break for 1min and maybe won't cum so soon. And when rimming or nipple play, the cock is spared from stimulation, hopefully that extend the time to cum.

Then the guys should cooperate also, if u think u going to cum, tell your buddy so he can stop for a while. I know sometimes we miss the point and it may be to late n u shoot out. It's ok...maybe need more practice, or rest a while n continue. hahaha.

Btw for a 3some or buddy, do u think it's cheaper to share a hotel room or go suana together. Does the suana room have lock and big enuf for 3 guys.

Interesting to do 3some edging...hahaha

But whether 3some or buddy, this is wat we can do.

Both take turns to stimulate each other for 1min at a time. So i play his cock for 1min and he play mine for 1 min. After 1min must switch over and turns. Dun be greedy to enjoy longer, otherwise u cum 1st then not much fun unless u can continue. So in this 1min, u can choose to stroke the cock or suck. As long as u do anything for 1min to give pleasure. Well, i think if both agree can even do rimming or nipple play. Just take turns to do for 1min. So that the cock will have a break for 1min and maybe won't cum so soon. And when rimming or nipple play, the cock is spared from stimulation, hopefully that extend the time to cum.

Then the guys should cooperate also, if u think u going to cum, tell your buddy so he can stop for a while. I know sometimes we miss the point and it may be to late n u shoot out. It's ok...maybe need more practice, or rest a while n continue. hahaha.

Btw for a 3some or buddy, do u think it's cheaper to share a hotel room or go suana together. Does the suana room have lock and big enuf for 3 guys.

hi

for edgin, be nice if u guys co-operate and stimulate each other non stop and observation is important.

when we are aroused, our body tend to tensed up and if u are jerking the guys cock, u can feel the dick tensed up... its all about obeservation your buddy body. As u play with each other, u will noe it better

as in 3sum, hotel is better... cheaper n more hygienic...

haha.. i willing to organise... pay for e rm n juz nid 2 more participants... juz hand stimulatin n nipple play n perhaps some massage... interested plse pm me. but generally prefer yng n slim bods... reasonably sized cocks.... sori..personal preference

what will be the room rate like?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

sry.. not clear... i will pay for e room :)

Whoa, u sure? PM me ur stats pls… :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest darkflame

I tried edging for 5 consecutive days before I lost control and came.

The orgasm was damn powerful that pressing my underneath to stop the cum didn't work and in the end I stained the whole area around me.

I realised edging can make you produce a lot of pre-cum, because each time I produced a small puddle after edging for the day.

Edging with someone sounds fun but I'm still a novice at it.

I tried edging for 5 consecutive days before I lost control and came.

The orgasm was damn powerful that pressing my underneath to stop the cum didn't work and in the end I stained the whole area around me.

I realised edging can make you produce a lot of pre-cum, because each time I produced a small puddle after edging for the day.

Edging with someone sounds fun but I'm still a novice at it.

:clap: Haha, you must be quite free to edge the whole day for 5 consecutive days in a row!

I tried edging for 1 day only with a couple of breaks in between, but nvr produce any puddles, I only made my dick head n hand sticky n slimy :whistle:

U seem to be more than me HAHA.

Guest darkflame

:clap: Haha, you must be quite free to edge the whole day for 5 consecutive days in a row!

I tried edging for 1 day only with a couple of breaks in between, but nvr produce any puddles, I only made my dick head n hand sticky n slimy :whistle:

U seem to be more than me HAHA.

I'm not sure if you want to try 'producing' that puddle but I got it when I'm extremely CLOSE to the point of no return. I don't produce much pre-cum usually unless I'm that kind of horny until I feel like my body is on fire.

It's like I thought I'm going to come then I stopped jerking, but then a huge volume more than usual oozes out of the tip.

The other thing I did is that I did not jerk with my skin sliding over the cock head so I only kept jerking my shaft and frequently pulling the skin down hard to feel the tightness. Sort of last longer like that.

You might want to try that. :)

Well, I have a sem break now so rotting at home makes me horny everyday.

Strangely, I learned edging simply because I dun wanner cum so fast.

Just jerk off as per normal. When you are about to cum, stop stroking, let the feeling/cum goes down. Start stroking again when you deem appropriate.

(not like 1 stroke and you cum, at least allow couple more strokes before you feel that you are going to cum again, then repeat the steps)

Keep repeating these steps until you cannot take it anymore, then let go of it :P

The longer you edge = more pleasurable orgasm !!! (as for the amount of cum, how far you shoot, does it matter anymore? :P)

I'm not sure if you want to try 'producing' that puddle but I got it when I'm extremely CLOSE to the point of no return. I don't produce much pre-cum usually unless I'm that kind of horny until I feel like my body is on fire.

It's like I thought I'm going to come then I stopped jerking, but then a huge volume more than usual oozes out of the tip.

The other thing I did is that I did not jerk with my skin sliding over the cock head so I only kept jerking my shaft and frequently pulling the skin down hard to feel the tightness. Sort of last longer like that.

You might want to try that. :)

Well, I have a sem break now so rotting at home makes me horny everyday.

Haha horny boy! Thx for the advice!

Strangely, I learned edging simply because I dun wanner cum so fast.

Just jerk off as per normal. When you are about to cum, stop stroking, let the feeling/cum goes down. Start stroking again when you deem appropriate.

(not like 1 stroke and you cum, at least allow couple more strokes before you feel that you are going to cum again, then repeat the steps)

Keep repeating these steps until you cannot take it anymore, then let go of it :P

The longer you edge = more pleasurable orgasm !!! (as for the amount of cum, how far you shoot, does it matter anymore? :P)

Thx for the advice too! I find it more erotic when I shoot or I see someone shoot ALOT of cum.

So well maybe amount of cum matters, its like more cum = messier but hotter? IMHO atleast.

Guest darkflame

I think not cumming for at least 2+ weeks is guaranteed to get you that slight yellowish and thick semen. But surviving 2 weeks is quite difficult unless u are really busy.

Strong orgasm is better than a lot of cum for me. Very troublesome to clean up after the mess is made. Shooting into tissue like cannot see the force of your orgasm. Only do that when I need a quick release.

Edging produces a lot of pre-cum so when your semen finally shoots out, it's kinda' watery. Because when I edged for 5 days, the cum was like half semen and half pre-cum.

So assuming u want thick cum, there is a tradeoff between orgasm and cum I think.

Guest darkflame

Been edging for 6 consecutive days.

Just now I almost hit point of no return but didn't and my semen leaked out like urine. :swear:

But I got no orgasm and I'm still horny.

Wonder if anyone expert on edging can explain this...?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CumDelay

Anyone has any recommendations or training methods to delay yourself from cumming too quickly during sex?

Someone told me that you can train urself by using a toy to simulate deepthroat or fxxking and use it to train ur mind to control yourself from cumming fast. Is this effective? Any advice is appreciated.

Anyone has any recommendations or training methods to delay yourself from cumming too quickly during sex?

Someone told me that you can train urself by using a toy to simulate deepthroat or fxxking and use it to train ur mind to control yourself from cumming fast. Is this effective? Any advice is appreciated.

No! Don't do that, that's foolish.

I have read from an article written by an expert that to prevent premature cumming, you can try some simple exercises, which you could do at home, on the bus, during meetings or while doing assignments! Furthermore, it's proven!

Simply control the muscles which you can contract to stop urine passage, contract for a few seconds then relax.

With this, you will see improvement! Good luck!

Guest darkflame

I haven't really tried training my kegel muscles to stop cumming. Did tried once but I kena retrograde ejaculation.

There are some exercises on the Net to suggest training them.

Some people say edging can train to delay cumming. And bring about powerful orgasms.

Just try to go slower when you're near cumming.

I have been denying myself orgasm for the past 10-odd days.

Not exactly a pleasant feeling to many but it's good practice not to cum for a few moments of pleasure.

• G_M changed the title to How long does it take u to cum - Cum Fast / Cum Slow + Sexual Edging = Cum Control (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.