Male HQ

Cruising At Northpoint

22 hours ago, fetish69 said:

When i reached Northpoint rather late afternoon after dropping by my aunt place. As I pee at the the top floor with the intention to cruise as I heard there alot of of young army boys booked out as i pee at the urinal I hear a foot step which is a nice fit army boy standing near me at urinal. As i pee Isaw he took a glace at my dick as I'm wearing thick metal donut cock ring. Soon as he pee I saw his nice thick cock he look at me and smile he moved towards my side touching my cock and instantly my cock raging hard without split second he sucking my cock hungryly.

I worried people might saw us he signal to cubicle we lock the door we kiss as I could smell the manly scent from what he wearing as we kiss is my turn to get down to my surprised he wearing a jockstrap which turn me on big time. He is a grower so his cock getting bigger and thicker the scent from what he wearing while hic jockstrap bulge get damp from the sweat and where the manly scent got into my nose and I gave him a nice deepthroat once I'm done I turned him around and rim his sweaty asshole as I rimmed him I finger him and he seem alright if I anal him. 

Without any futher do I wet my cock with my saliva and bend him down. I push my cock slowly as his asshole is very snug tight seem hardly used after few min I managed to push deep in. I saw him panting sweating as his eye turned white. Istay few sec before I i ride as I ride him his asshole getting wet partly from my precum and his ass juice as it get i keep on raming him and due to his tight asshole i squirt shot after shot deep in his asshole to my surprised it doesnt leak out as I about to cum I ram deep and squirt deep inside. 

After my pulled out he give a quick suck to clean and he whisper how nice if there is a round two as his place is empty I was so delighted and agreed and drive back to his place with few more round and he manage to breed me as well I keep on sniffing his jockstrap with popper and he gave it to me after the session we exchange number and more thrill exciting fun next  week. That how Iend end my sat afternoon session I get sweaty jockstrap,ipt unit singlet and his fbt short. 

I don't think it's a real story 

12 hours ago, Librium said:

Think the one at L2 near edu/spa is a good one. Plenty of cubicles. Used to be my regular spot.

Ahha where have u migrated to now

i find b2 too many ppl although i once saw a guy who wore an extremely tight, short, clingy thin cotton pants and obviously going commando there and he went to watsons subsequently

8 hours ago, wintersnow said:

Ahha where have u migrated to now

i find b2 too many ppl although i once saw a guy who wore an extremely tight, short, clingy thin cotton pants and obviously going commando there and he went to watsons subsequently

Now back to home. Regular spot for last year, but visited again last night

Never tried B2, thought the traffic is too heavy. Prefer quieter place

Just now i cruise  at toilet bside soup spoon  ..  was quite sprise a guy was standing there looking arnd.

So i go stand one urinal away n pretend to pee..  so peep at him and hes jerking off..  i instantly get hard..

We then go inside the cubicle  n we jerk each other off till cum.. 

Hope to meet u again!