Male HQ

Cruising At Northpoint

On 6/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, Hawyako said:

đŸ¤£đŸ¤£ thx to whoever the guy who helped me jerk off at cc there.

Also i saw like alot of dudes naked in the cubicle at soup spoon there with the doors unlocked waiting for someone to go in . Happened at 6pm like that

what was the crowd like? :P

On 6/29/2022 at 5:52 AM, SociNerd said:

what was the crowd like? :P

woahh it was kinda crowded but alot people cruising lolll. Either they sit outside at the toilet. Got this guy in one of the cubicle was fully naked. He locked the door then unlocked and opened it to catch people attention. Then he moan moan abit HAHAH. Too bad got this uncle spoil market like make it so obvious then alot people from outside want to go in and see whats going on. But yeah the crowd at the cc no people lor. Maybe 1 or 2 people at most 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:05 PM, Hawyako said:

woahh it was kinda crowded but alot people cruising lolll. Either they sit outside at the toilet. Got this guy in one of the cubicle was fully naked. He locked the door then unlocked and opened it to catch people attention. Then he moan moan abit HAHAH. Too bad got this uncle spoil market like make it so obvious then alot people from outside want to go in and see whats going on. But yeah the crowd at the cc no people lor. Maybe 1 or 2 people at most 

the ss toilet, what is the age group and the type of people. thats what i meant hahahah

Looking for the cute chap that I met at Northpoint yesterday around 1030am.

I first met him at NTUC and enquired if there is a H&M at Northpoint.  Subsequently, followed him to the basement toilet cubicle.

I had a very good time,  hope that we can connect to meet up again..

Thanks