Male HQ

Encounters With Hk Guys

acidtongue

Hey guys, I went HK for business recently and felt kinda horny one of the nights. So I logged onto gayhk.com and started fishing for btms in the chat channel. Luckily for me, there were much more btms than tops so I had lots to choose from and could get a cute boy to come to my hotel really easily. At first I was wondering if I would get stood up, but within less than 30mins he was in front of my door. He was really cute and pretty much my type except that he was a little hairy. Gave him a good rim and got him to worship my bod before I screwed him so hard that he came rather quickly after about 30mins of fxxking, after which he wished to stop cos he was feeling a little sore.

However going to bed with cum loaded balls is not something on my plans. So I fished for another btm from the same chat room. It probably sounds like McDonalds delivery or smthg but he arrived at my door promptly as well. This guy is really gd looking as well with shaved smooth bod and one of those perfect smooth assholes that u see in pxxn. He was totally muscle crazy and licked and worshipped my bod without me having to prompt him. I devoured his beautiful ass before ploughing deep in and he was shouting so loudly in pleasure that I had to get him to quiet down. Pumped his ass for a good hour in various positions with my thick hard cock, favourite being missionary cos he could feel my bod as I flex and fxxk. I came into his mouth after a good hour of fxxking and made him swallow every drop of my man juice before I called it a night...

This was my first, maybe I was lucky but Im pretty impressed by the quality of guys there. Best of all the 2 btms I met have really clean ass. They even smell nicer than SG guys, considering its summer there and weather is as hot n sticky in Sg. Cant wait to hook up with them again :twisted:

Anyone else with encounters with HKers?

Guest Thaiboy

Totally agreed. THe east Asian have better features and complexion. Hkees and Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean, not forgetting mainland Chinese can be attractive and charming. I had many of them while I was in foreign land. The experiences were so good that I won't forget in my life time. Haha

Acidtongue : I really love your experiences at HK with those cute boys ... Made me leaked pre cum in my work pants now ... HK boys are such a turn on , in my opinion ... I wish I had your courage to hook up when I next visit HK ...

I was kind of worried as well, what if my colleague was outside my room and heard those NOISES hahah. The sound proofing was not very gd. But I thought its now or never, and it turned out fine anyway. According to the btms I met that night though, they prefer SG tops cos HK guys r generally skinnier.

I beg to disagree. Singaporean btms, like me, can be as attractive as HKers too. Perhaps, you need to hunt for them :) The site you visit matters a lot.

Well it just seems to me that the cute btms in SG have more hang ups. I know statistically speaking the 2 cute btms I met that night can hardly represent HK btms but they have little attitude and would do as they promised.

Well it just seems to me that the cute btms in SG have more hang ups. I know statistically speaking the 2 cute btms I met that night can hardly represent HK btms but they have little attitude and would do as they promised.

Alamak .... of course la u encounter cute guys, none will reject. Even if u fished in Sg bet the que will be longer than those que overnite for I-phone 4

If u r Singaporean aHpeK no shape of those 6 pack, bet anyone anywhere will shun u and wont deliver their promise neither in Hkg nor in Sg

i tend to agree. from personal experiences, HK guys do have less hang-ups. it's so much easier to hook up in hk saunas and the guys are friendlier too. maybe i was lucky but i was surprised that in the few encounters i had, they all patiently stayed to help me cum and were very engaging, even after they already came.

in comparison, local guys have a lot more hesitation and considerations, whether in sauna or internet hook-ups. for chrissakes, it's just a quickie to get each other's rocks off, not husband-hunting.

yes you should. i guess hk guys r more willing to travel at night cos lots of people live within the city area as compared to sg, where population is much more spread out...

well i did have my fun in HK too but thru friends :)

then, i was not that into online fishing lol...

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I agree. Very easy to hook up in HK. Think it's HK people in general, very focussed. In gym, in clubs, bars or sauna. If they want you, they will approach directly and get to the point. At first, it takes a bit of getting used to. After a few times, you just go with the flow... ;)

i tend to agree. from personal experiences, HK guys do have less hang-ups. it's so much easier to hook up in hk saunas and the guys are friendlier too. maybe i was lucky but i was surprised that in the few encounters i had, they all patiently stayed to help me cum and were very engaging, even after they already came.

in comparison, local guys have a lot more hesitation and considerations, whether in sauna or internet hook-ups. for chrissakes, it's just a quickie to get each other's rocks off, not husband-hunting.

finally someone who confirmed my findings...! i had some instances here in which the btm would spurn upon seeing my dick and refuse to fxxk cos of the size. which is a really a turn off though i'm pretty confident i can get it right. i had this feeling that there are probably much more pic-cheaters in sg than in hk cos the hk guys trusted the pics i showed and turned up promptly. also i was thinking that if i were in sg, the guys may prob fly my aeroplane and give some lame reason as to why they wont be coming...but that of course is just a speculation

so there u have it - hk guys are not only cuter, but more hygienic (no crap!) and more sportive. this applies not only in bed but out on the streets too. people generally stick to the right side of the escalators and even queue up for lifts. those down with flu would wear masks to protect others from themselves. whereas in sg we still jostle for to get onto trains like our ancestors in 雾锁南洋, and sickly ppl cough into my hair on public transport (i guess thats the main rationale for wearing hats here). time for some self reflection, sillyporeans <_<

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Had an ex who is a Hk guy , never want to trust them  , always two timing ! I always see many guys holding a girl's hand in public there , wonder why so easy for them to get one , must be two timing all the time !

On 9 February 2016 at 3:29 AM, Guest said:

Had an ex who is a Hk guy , never want to trust them  , always two timing ! I always see many guys holding a girl's hand in public there , wonder why so easy for them to get one , must be two timing all the time !

I don't think all HK guys are the same. You are just one of the unlucky.

i just turned 18 years old hong konger and i applied to NUS for this upcoming academic year. From what i have observed between my singaporean and hong kong friends is that (generalizations not applicable to everyone)

1. sg's gym culture is much bigger than hk's (you guys gym at such early age have pros and cons tho)

2. sg kids think bracing after 18 is okay, whilst many think bracings in university (aka age 17/18) is really bad cuz its ugly

3. sg guys tend to learn how to groom during 19-20, whilst hk guys earlier in secondary school (16-18)

4. sg smart kids are actually very smart maybe because of how resources are focused on them, less with hk (not as many really top)

5. hk guys are more open about fun, and more progressive about "gays" less reprimand

Edited by versatile96

• 1 month later...

Hk guys are hot. When I went HK, I met a guy in a pub. After few drinks and stories, we decided to go to my hotel. He was so horny and when we were in the parking lot, he bj and fuck me . . . just outside the car. I just hope that no one noticed and have taken any photos or videos.

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2010 at 1:38 AM, acidtongue said:

Hey guys, I went HK for business recently and felt kinda horny one of the nights. So I logged onto gayhk.com and started fishing for btms in the chat channel. Luckily for me, there were much more btms than tops so I had lots to choose from and could get a cute boy to come to my hotel really easily. At first I was wondering if I would get stood up, but within less than 30mins he was in front of my door. He was really cute and pretty much my type except that he was a little hairy. Gave him a good rim and got him to worship my bod before I screwed him so hard that he came rather quickly after about 30mins of fxxking, after which he wished to stop cos he was feeling a little sore.

However going to bed with cum loaded balls is not something on my plans. So I fished for another btm from the same chat room. It probably sounds like McDonalds delivery or smthg but he arrived at my door promptly as well. This guy is really gd looking as well with shaved smooth bod and one of those perfect smooth assholes that u see in pxxn. He was totally muscle crazy and licked and worshipped my bod without me having to prompt him. I devoured his beautiful ass before ploughing deep in and he was shouting so loudly in pleasure that I had to get him to quiet down. Pumped his ass for a good hour in various positions with my thick hard cock, favourite being missionary cos he could feel my bod as I flex and fxxk. I came into his mouth after a good hour of fxxking and made him swallow every drop of my man juice before I called it a night...

This was my first, maybe I was lucky but Im pretty impressed by the quality of guys there. Best of all the 2 btms I met have really clean ass. They even smell nicer than SG guys, considering its summer there and weather is as hot n sticky in Sg. Cant wait to hook up with them again :twisted:

after 30mins of fucking  cummed, is considered fast to u?

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, darkflame said:

As far as I can see, many guys here of HK heritage are pretty popular due to their looks.

And apparently getting a 'HK' boyfriend earns you envy.

:frustrated:

HK guys are well known to cheat on their partners , wives , girlfriends ! But it is true many younger ones back from Canada or USA  have much nicer natural ABC accent in speaking English that makes them more charming , unlike some others around  the region that are so forceful , unnatural and pretentious with their ABC accent . 

Guest Guest
On 12 February 2016 at 8:09 AM, Guest said:

I don't think all HK guys are the same. You are just one of the unlucky.

Just look at their entertainment scene to see how many divorces and breakups compared to other Asia entertainment scene ! Having a HK boyfriend or husband is certainly not a blessing ....

Guest Guest
On 12 February 2016 at 7:59 PM, versatile96 said:

i just turned 18 years old hong konger and i applied to NUS for this upcoming academic year. From what i have observed between my singaporean and hong kong friends is that (generalizations not applicable to everyone)

1. sg's gym culture is much bigger than hk's (you guys gym at such early age have pros and cons tho)

2. sg kids think bracing after 18 is okay, whilst many think bracings in university (aka age 17/18) is really bad cuz its ugly

3. sg guys tend to learn how to groom during 19-20, whilst hk guys earlier in secondary school (16-18)

4. sg smart kids are actually very smart maybe because of how resources are focused on them, less with hk (not as many really top)

5. hk guys are more open about fun, and more progressive about "gays" less reprimand

When you imply SG guys , they may not actually be , 'cause there are 40%to 50% are not local born Singaporean and some are mixed breed genes from around the region . Just  like many commented these few years , the grooming of HK guys and female have gone  down hill, but that is because there are many from China living there now and many returning ABC young ones who are comfortable with simple jeans and t shirts !  Think about globalisation instead of generalisation these days especially in developed cities like NYC , London , HK , Singapore .........

Guest curious
On Saturday, September 04, 2010 at 1:53 PM, acidtongue said:

yes you should. i guess hk guys r more willing to travel at night cos lots of people live within the city area as compared to sg, where population is much more spread out...

You got to see the pics before u agree to meet him right ?

if the guy at221 the door not to yr liking than how ?

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

When you imply SG guys , they may not actually be , 'cause there are 40%to 50% are not local born Singaporean and some are mixed breed genes from around the region . Just  like many commented these few years , the grooming of HK guys and female have gone  down hill, but that is because there are many from China living there now and many returning ABC young ones who are comfortable with simple jeans and t shirts !  Think about globalisation instead of generalisation these days especially in developed cities like NYC , London , HK , Singapore .........

Two decades ago here , when I met someone , I will ask whether he is from Malaysia or local and some got offended thinking I looked down on Malaysians , however , nowadays I will ask where are they from 'cause there are different nationalities staying here . And it is true that the younger ones , irregardless of gender , they are not as friendly as pure locals of two to three decades ago , I have met quite a few mixed breed of the region here who's attitude at the workplaces turns me and the customers off ! 

Guest guest
On 12/02/2016 at 7:59 PM, versatile96 said:

wtf bracing? pls, nobody care about that....

you forgot to say in NUS, sg guys will be more macho than you cos almost all hv gone thru military service.

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, jammyhk01 said:

whahahaha is that true?

True , I brought a HK friend who loves wearing cap but looked and behaved like ah pei (old man) to a  club , many approached him and talk to him instead of the local me ! Lol

As for HK gays , they prefer Taiwanese gays , I was again left aside being the other foreign one there ! 

Guest Guest
On ‎2016‎年‎5‎月‎28‎日 at 8:48 AM, Guest Guest said:

Two decades ago here , when I met someone , I will ask whether he is from Malaysia or local and some got offended thinking I looked down on Malaysians , however , nowadays I will ask where are they from 'cause there are different nationalities staying here . And it is true that the younger ones , irregardless of gender , they are not as friendly as pure locals of two to three decades ago , I have met quite a few mixed breed of the region here who's attitude at the workplaces turns me and the customers off ! 

Young Singaporeans, despite seemingly having better built, as compared to the regional guys, when compared on a total package comprising looks, attitude, ease of making friends, are not desirable at all.  Fact is, Singaporean guys are not bad people, but becoz may are shy and arrogant, and have really bad social skills, come across as uninteresting.  POintg to take note of.

To be honest, when I travel to HK in a group, I am always the first to be talked to in Cantonese, although I have no idea what is being said.

Some people said it is because I have a 'Cantonese face' though I don't know how that is defined.

Only in Hong Kong and Seoul I am confused for a local for some funny reason.

In other East Asian countries, people can more or less tell I'm not local without even requiring me to speak.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

True , I brought a HK friend who loves wearing cap but looked and behaved like ah pei (old man) to a  club , many approached him and talk to him instead of the local me ! Lol

As for HK gays , they prefer Taiwanese gays , I was again left aside being the other foreign one there ! 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Young Singaporeans, despite seemingly having better built, as compared to the regional guys, when compared on a total package comprising looks, attitude, ease of making friends, are not desirable at all.  Fact is, Singaporean guys are not bad people, but becoz may are shy and arrogant, and have really bad social skills, come across as uninteresting.  POintg to take note of.

In some pan-Asian meet ups by Instagram gay notables, I have noticed the people originate from places spanning from Malaysia to Taiwan to South Korea. 

But hardly in these meet ups you will find a Singaporean.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, darkflame said:

To be honest, when I travel to HK in a group, I am always the first to be talked to in Cantonese, although I have no idea what is being said.

Some people said it is because I have a 'Cantonese face' though I don't know how that is defined.

Only in Hong Kong and Seoul I am confused for a local for some funny reason.

In other East Asian countries, people can more or less tell I'm not local without even requiring me to speak.

In some pan-Asian meet ups by Instagram gay notables, I have noticed the people originate from places spanning from Malaysia to Taiwan to South Korea. 

But hardly in these meet ups you will find a Singaporean.

A Cantonese face is one with high cheekbones, sometimes big jawbones. Small eyes.

A Hokkien face is one with protruding jaw (like a monkey) and big nose.

I have had  many good-looking boys in HK but as it turned out, many of them are actually from mainland China.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest not hiding
On 03/09/2010 at 1:38 AM, acidtongue said:

Cool!!! I’m already wet by just reading this

HK guys are good looking and well-dressed.  I remember this public toilet in lan kwai fong.  After 11pm on a weekday or midnight on the weekend,  it gets pretty busy.  most of the guys go there to unload their full bladders after a night of drinking and partying in the area which is HK's busiest nightlife district. and some are eager to offload more than just their urine.  For those who are interested, the toilet is near to the small sitting area next to lan fong house - can be seen on google  map.

All in sex is fair.

2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

HK guys are good looking and well-dressed.  I remember this public toilet in lan kwai fong.  After 11pm on a weekday or midnight on the weekend,  it gets pretty busy.  most of the guys go there to unload their full bladders after a night of drinking and partying in the area which is HK's busiest nightlife district. and some are eager to offload more than just their urine.  For those who are interested, the toilet is near to the small sitting area next to lan fong house - can be seen on google  map.

So,what u had near lan ciao eh lan fong house there.share le.

Just now, cutejack said:

So,what u had near lan ciao eh lan fong house there.share le.

i hve been to hk many times but the best was when i was posted to their social service council for 3 months.  every wknd i was partying in lan kwai fong and of cos visited the toilet.  the men because they are under heavy influence of alcohol are rather uninhibited.  they would just freely show their dicks while urinating and often, there will be some who will get semi hard.  they are the ones who also are more than willing to unload their pent-up passion in any willing mouth.  i have given bjs to many different guys in that toilet. 

All in sex is fair.

1 minute ago, kimlo777 said:

i hve been to hk many times but the best was when i was posted to their social service council for 3 months.  every wknd i was partying in lan kwai fong and of cos visited the toilet.  the men because they are under heavy influence of alcohol are rather uninhibited.  they would just freely show their dicks while urinating and often, there will be some who will get semi hard.  they are the ones who also are more than willing to unload their pent-up passion in any willing mouth.  i have given bjs to many different guys in that toilet. 

Nice

Thanks kimlo. U r :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.