Male HQ

Encounters With Hk Guys

acidtongue

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Often heard them saying: "死基佬".

oh dear that is rather derogatory - loosely translated it means stupid gay.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Good man
50 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

i hve been to hk many times but the best was when i was posted to their social service council for 3 months.  every wknd i was partying in lan kwai fong and of cos visited the toilet.  the men because they are under heavy influence of alcohol are rather uninhibited.  they would just freely show their dicks while urinating and often, there will be some who will get semi hard.  they are the ones who also are more than willing to unload their pent-up passion in any willing mouth.  i have given bjs to many different guys in that toilet. 

This one?  You had done great social services to their pee-ple there in that 3 months.  :thumb::clap: Lae zan hai hou hou ian si 

lan_kwai_fong_toilets.jpg

Just now, Guest Good man said:

This one?  You had done great social services to their pee-ple there in that 3 months.  :thumb::clap: Lae zan hai hou hou ian si 

lan_kwai_fong_toilets.jpg

yes this is the one.  gets pretty busy even in the wee hours of the night esp after closing time of the nearby bars and nite spots.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Ghytr
7 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

oh dear that is rather derogatory - loosely translated it means stupid gay.

Actually the 死 should be intepreted as accursed, damned , be gone with you , lousy, bloody gay.

The expression  死 used by hongkong people is never neutral and not merely stupid .

傻  基佬 is  stupid gay instead.

Like sor hai, 

Guest sggay

The thing about HK guys is sometimes you might mistaken a straight guy as gay

cos HK guys in general (even the straight ones) are good looking, well groomed and stylish.

44 minutes ago, Guest sggay said:

cos HK guys in general (even the straight ones) are good looking, well groomed and stylish.

Many HK str8 guys under the influence of alcohol are game for anything.

All in sex is fair.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 24 April 2018 at 10:54 PM, Guest sggay said:

Not only hk, nowadays many straight guys always mistaken as gay. So it is very difficult to tell which guy is gay now.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, Guest sggay said:

How about jp men? korea?

My first overseas encounter was in HK, where I decided to get a massage. When the masseuse first started massaging me, he would purposely rub up my thighs and graze my balls a few times. Initially, I was a little confused why he would do (don't judge me haha) but I eventually got the hint. Dude has a hairy bush but a very nice, thick meat. No anal, but I got my happy ending. On hindsight, we should have fucked. Missed! :frustrated:

A non-sexual encounter took place in Zoo: my date and I were having drinks when two guys - presumably a couple - came up to us and put their hands on our lower backs, with goofy drunk smiles on their faces. I'm not sure if they were just being friendly or hinting, but if they did... another missed opportunity! :swear:

• 1 month later...
On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 10:54 PM, Guest sggay said:

Yes true hahaha 

Guest Hmmm

I think the new generation of handsome straight SG young guys are catching up, they are mostly well groomed so quite hard to tell if gay or not. They also gym but after marriage/baby is usually a different story...

Guest Shock encounter

My best encounter in HK was with a Louis Koo look alike. Same face same physique. I was total  mesmerized by him and followed him to a room. He stripped me, kissed me, sucked me and then took off his towel..... that’s when I saw the smallest erect cock in my life and suddenly understood why he would pick me! I woke up from my dream and found excuse to leave the room. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Shock encounter said:

My best encounter in HK was with a Louis Koo look alike. Same face same physique. I was total  mesmerized by him and followed him to a room. He stripped me, kissed me, sucked me and then took off his towel..... that’s when I saw the smallest erect cock in my life and suddenly understood why he would pick me! I woke up from my dream and found excuse to leave the room. 

Moral of the story? Erect size more important than face.

1 hour ago, Guest Shock encounter said:

But is he top or btm? Does it really matter if he is btm?

1 hour ago, Guest Shock encounter said:

I recalled one encounter of six inches thick and two inches thin. No brainer which one to choose. Size is as important as face! 

Guest 茶餐厅点心妹
2 hours ago, Guest Shock encounter said:

大有大的吃法,小有小的美味。小小鸡?那就把它当“点心”吃了呗。点心点心,点点在心头。

On 5/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, Butterscotch said:

My first overseas encounter was in HK, where I decided to get a massage. When the masseuse first started massaging me, he would purposely rub up my thighs and graze my balls a few times. Initially, I was a little confused why he would do (don't judge me haha) but I eventually got the hint. Dude has a hairy bush but a very nice, thick meat. No anal, but I got my happy ending. On hindsight, we should have fucked. Missed! :frustrated:

A non-sexual encounter took place in Zoo: my date and I were having drinks when two guys - presumably a couple - came up to us and put their hands on our lower backs, with goofy drunk smiles on their faces. I'm not sure if they were just being friendly or hinting, but if they did... another missed opportunity! :swear:

I visited Zoo once and there was this mature guy who came up to me and put his hand on my butt. They are pretty that brave in HK.

Guest HK Visitor
On 5/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, Butterscotch said:

Where did you get your massage at? 

Interesting. Sometimes when you on the app or tinder also can find interesting people to chat with in HK. But to meet them in person is another thing. The culture there seems the same as in sg. But that is my personal two cents.

met a few for dinners and meals, and not everyone is there for flings. Though, I think some massage parlours can be quite an encounter.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

another cruisy place where i used to hang out are the toilets on the upper floors of sogo in causeway bay.  lots of stylish shoppers cruising at the same time.

All in sex is fair.

On 6/9/2018 at 11:52 PM, repressednerd said:

I visited Zoo once and there was this mature guy who came up to me and put his hand on my butt. They are pretty that brave in HK.

Lucky you haha. It depends on the guys but yeah I would say they are more forward compared to our boys.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:02 PM, Guest HK Visitor said:

Where did you get your massage at? 

Ah man I cannot remember the exact name. If I recall correctly, it's somewhere within Causeway Bay.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
Guest Tobasco

Saw a Chinese guy in the sauna.  His looks, mannerisms, the English that he spoke, I was convinced he was a PRC.

I asked him where he is from, he told me he was from HK. I am sure a HKer do not speak his type of English. 

I don't know why he wasn't frank with his nationality, not that I cared, this is a sauna, i came to have fun with guys, any race, any nationality, as long as i take a fancy of him.  

While working on his dick, i could smell urine at his groin area (ah, so typical of a PRC who can be so 'unclean').

I devoured him nonetheless. The size, hardness and texture was so agreeable on my palate despite that otherwise 'distraction'.

HK is dominant in finance.

Despite the 'current lag' in the positioning of financial centres, many would view this as a temporary phenomena, HK should spring back into action.

And many HKers often view Spore as a few notch lower, in terms of the openess and fun.

After finance, it would be industries of creativity and entrepreneurship - no point for these chaps to come to a place which is perceived to be more 'dead'.

Hence the lack of HK people in Sg.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

HK is dominant in finance.

Despite the 'current lag' in the positioning of financial centres, many would view this as a temporary phenomena, HK should spring back into action.

And many HKers often view Spore as a few notch lower, in terms of the openess and fun.

After finance, it would be industries of creativity and entrepreneurship - no point for these chaps to come to a place which is perceived to be more 'dead'.

Hence the lack of HK people in Sg.

I see, no wonder seldom see HK people come to sg to work. Those HK people in sg usually are those who have migrated to sg. For other countries like japan and korean, still can find many of them come here to work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.